Classic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG
Classic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG
Classic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).jpeg
AF5761F2-FBB7-42BC-AAC9-5F160D4FAEBB (resized).jpeg
AA8F6221-32D2-41B0-B96E-1263B54AEC78 (resized).jpeg
89AE27EC-088A-4802-A413-8E29B5CDB32A.jpeg
1e9a79ea5f3f432c0e8e7c924d546cc49cbe8a1c.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

As many of you know I reproduce old parts and make available via Shapeways. These parts are not cheap which is partly due to the manufacturing process and machinery but also due to Shapeways cranking up their prices of late.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksreproduction&sort=newest

I have recently discovered a professional 3D printing company in Singapore that does NOT offer a shop front but do deals on bulk printing so I am contemplating getting 100 targets at a time of the Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Target with and without the rib like these.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/7DWXN34SZ/stern-tombstone-drop-target-13a-11-no-rib?optionId=65605234&li=marketplace
https://www.shapeways.com/product/J8REG7JSC/stern-tombstone-drop-target-13a-11-rib-guide?optionId=65101924&li=marketplace

But instead of $11.90 USD each (which is approx $16.70 AUD each) at Shapeways

I can do them for approx $10 AUD (which is roughly $7.10 USD each) via Swinks

I may even look at maybe even giving the 11th free after you purchase 10 and so one - you buy 20 I could possibly give 2 for free etc

The targets are not a glossy finish rather more a textured finish but are solid nylon - not crappy home prints. A fellow Pinsider Mathazar is using them with Marco Target decals in his METEOR restore and he is very happy with the play - no bricking even after 75 games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-stern-meteor-project/page/4#post-6750766

If I get enough support I can purchase a 100 drops and we can go from there.

Just let me know your interest and if you prefer the rib or no rib versions.

I pretty sure they were used in all these games and over time people put in Bally Drops as a substitute but introduced bricking issues and fitting issues as the Bally Drops are different at the sensor end and the hoods created issues as well.

- Cosmic Princess
- Dracula
- Hot Hand
- Lectronamo
- Magic
- Memory Lane
- Meteor
- Nugent
- Stars
- Stingray
- Trident
- Wild Fyre
- Galaxy

They would all be white with no stamping.

Let me know if you are interested in and how many. Postage from Aus to USD would be approx $25AUD (for 10-20 units) with tracking but no insurance though never lost a package.

Back
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.20.57 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.20.57 am (resized).png

Front No Rib
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.20.22 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.20.22 am (resized).png

Front with Rib
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.22.36 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.22.36 am (resized).png

Drop Targets (resized).jpgDrop Targets (resized).jpgDrop Targets - Meteor (resized).jpgDrop Targets - Meteor (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

No sure on the difference as from understanding the tombstone were the original traditional used ones and the hooded ones were alternatives used because tombstones not available. Though happy to educated on another type though it will just be tombstones only at this stage.

#11 2 years ago

Mathazar used white ones with Marco decals and look great and he is really happy with the play-ability and no bricking.

HoakyPoaky some responses to your message:
1 - they will be a similar / same finish as the pop rings but yes may be subject to holding or showing dirt - though you could add a clear coat before installing
2 - Marco has a number of decal sets which from what I have been told are clear face with just the number printed
3 - mathazar is very happy with them with no bricking as the targets are copies of the originals - what I learnt in re-engineering the tombstones and the bally targets sis that they are very very similar in the base design but the the bally repro's with the hoods and then the nub on the bottom changing the height.

2080994175_SternBallyComparison.png.173e01d352e500e0cd33f8352476fbd1 (resized).png2080994175_SternBallyComparison.png.173e01d352e500e0cd33f8352476fbd1 (resized).png
#12 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

swinks is the rib purely just for strengthening purposes? Does it have any other positive or negative impact on operation of the targets?

the rib determines where it sits in the drop assembly - there is a plate that can be inverted one way or the other and determines the target sit height. From what I am told the rib makes for a improved operation. I was initially asked to recreate both from a couple of NOS targets but only sold the ribbed version so far.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Buy with confidence..
Op is a stand up seller with great products ...

much appreciatedp transprtr4u

#20 2 years ago

They are the same design as the original and are solid nylon.

Home printed stuff is partially hollow and much weaker. When I got the first samples they were on par with the NOS ones.

I did design an upgraded version removing the hollow on the target that the ball hits but no sales and reports on how the slight weight increase might change things. Currently Mathazar has his Meteor with a full set and he has had good performance after 75 games a week or so ago.

1 week later
#27 2 years ago

I will be getting a few final samples early next week and then will show and then take a interest list in an attempt to reduce the cost and be affordable for you guys - and to be honest not making much out of it, rather to help people.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Here's some video of gameplay using swinks' Stern Tombstone repro targets in my Meteor - smooth drops from all angles including head-on, hard and slow hits! No bricking!

beautiful looking game, thanks heaps for sharing.

3 weeks later
#34 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Hi swinks
Checking in to see how things are looking on the drop target front. Thanks

started a thread here, will only do bulk reduced price if I get enough interest
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-stern-tombstone-drop-targets-13a-11

#35 2 years ago

stupid me started another thread, sorry, will merge info to this thread...... sorry

#36 2 years ago

Update 29-3-22

sorry for the silence - struggling with whole family hit with covid - I am 8 days in and everyone has recovered but I keep going backwards

as per the second thread I started and forgot about this one which is when I started to feel unwell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-stern-tombstone-drop-targets-13a-11

#37 2 years ago

I am a mechanical engineer by trade and since around 2014 / 2015 I have been reproducing old hard to get parts for the older pins to help people out. I measure up parts physically and then get the parts professionally printed and do a dimension check and typically give the person who has asked for help the sample so they can play test.

The parts are professionally 3D printed so unlike home 3D printers and home printed parts these are solid nylon powder fused together either by a laser or by chemical bonding giving a very strong and durable part.

Pro's
- it gives you a reproduced part to keep your games running
- sometimes if I see a pattern in the previously failed parts will offer a U = Upgrade to the design which could be adding larger radius, slightly thicker etc so hopefully will last a long time
- can offer custom colours so in effect enabling you to mod your parts if you wish

Cons
- are not the cheapest as they are not mass produced but better than nothing
- the surface is not a gloss finish and rather a slightly textured finish
- are semi porous so may take on dirt if handled with dirty hands etc

The following links to the parts as they are available:

all pinball - https://swinks.com.au/pinball-1
EM Parts - https://swinks.com.au/em-parts
SS Parts - https://swinks.com.au/ss-parts
DMD Parts - https://swinks.com.au/dmd-parts

or the Shapeways Shortcut for reproduction parts
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksreproduction&sort=newest

Shapeways (USA) is not cheap but still one of the most competitive for single parts but admittedly a new CEO in the last 18 months pushed part prices up as well as postage prices up especially overseas. I merely make a small commission and by no means getting rich - this is just to help people out with hard to get parts.

BUT I also use Zelta3D (Singapore) and they can give me better prices on say 100 of an item which I can then pass on to you all.

I will explain the first bulk item part in my next post.

#38 2 years ago

First item that will be made if enough support comes in is the

Classic Stern Drop Target

These are no longer made and many people substitute Bally Hooded Drop Targets which have bricking issues and fit issues when knocked down and trying to fit into the playfield when knocked.

These cost me $16AUD each for me to buy let alone any markups - typically 20% on reproduction parts and 25% on mods which is just too much for this part.

If I order 100 at a time I can sell them to you for $10 AUD Each

OR

If you buy 10 I will throw in the 11th for free for $100 AUD + postage ($10 AUD in Aus)(about $27.50 AUD to US and $30 AUD Europe)

A few people in the US have purchased these already via Shapeways and are very happy and glad they switched from the Bally Hooded Drops.

This Pinsider purchased the target face decals from Marco and is very happy even after 100 games with no bricking where previously he was getting 1-2 bricks per game.

aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvMTAvYzcvZTEwYzcwYmFjNTllMzYzMjk3ZWJmYWEwYTNmMWI1MmRiMjA2NDM3ZS5qcGc (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvMTAvYzcvZTEwYzcwYmFjNTllMzYzMjk3ZWJmYWEwYTNmMWI1MmRiMjA2NDM3ZS5qcGc (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvMjQvYTQvMDI0YTQxOGM3MTg1M2M4MGE0MjFmYWU2NDEzZjllZmU3ZWE2OTQxZi5qcGc (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvMjQvYTQvMDI0YTQxOGM3MTg1M2M4MGE0MjFmYWU2NDEzZjllZmU3ZWE2OTQxZi5qcGc (resized).jpg
#39 2 years ago

Here are images of the Classic Stern Drop Targets that I have as samples of what Zelta3D will be making.

I lined up next to a Skateball Target to show the difference in surface texture. When I did a flex test the reproductions were just slightly a little stiffer.

Please send me a PM or a message to [email protected] if you want to be put on the list for some drop targets as then I will see if it is viable to do a large order of at least 100.

cheers Jady

aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvZjcvMDAvZWY3MDAwYzJkYTY1NjVhMTk0ZTk4YTk3ZmY4NDgyNGY3NDg1ZjI0OC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvZjcvMDAvZWY3MDAwYzJkYTY1NjVhMTk0ZTk4YTk3ZmY4NDgyNGY3NDg1ZjI0OC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzIvZjcvNDIvMmY3NDJiYmEyYWIyZWU1ZTJjYWIxNTM3YjExYzk3ZDI4ZjYwYTJlZC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzIvZjcvNDIvMmY3NDJiYmEyYWIyZWU1ZTJjYWIxNTM3YjExYzk3ZDI4ZjYwYTJlZC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvM2EvOTYvMzNhOTYyY2IyNzg0YjIyMDBjMGM0YzFiNDdmZGMyNTAzOGUzYjY0My5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvM2EvOTYvMzNhOTYyY2IyNzg0YjIyMDBjMGM0YzFiNDdmZGMyNTAzOGUzYjY0My5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzQvNmIvMDkvNDZiMDk4ODA1ZmZkYzgxNmI1N2ZlNmQ0MzZkNTc2OTc1NDA1MTRiMy5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzQvNmIvMDkvNDZiMDk4ODA1ZmZkYzgxNmI1N2ZlNmQ0MzZkNTc2OTc1NDA1MTRiMy5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNGUvYmYvNTRlYmZhNTNhMGMzODliNmE4NjkxNWQwYTA2NzczOTk5ZmExZGNhZi5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNGUvYmYvNTRlYmZhNTNhMGMzODliNmE4NjkxNWQwYTA2NzczOTk5ZmExZGNhZi5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvYzQvYTIvNWM0YTIxNDZmZjM5NjQ4OTIyNThmOGNjZDk2Yjk4MjZiNjlhNmU5NC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvYzQvYTIvNWM0YTIxNDZmZjM5NjQ4OTIyNThmOGNjZDk2Yjk4MjZiNjlhNmU5NC5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzgvZTAvOTQvOGUwOTQwNTAzNjI5ZGFhMDgzOTNlMDU3NTc2YjAzMjI0OGE0YTIwOS5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzgvZTAvOTQvOGUwOTQwNTAzNjI5ZGFhMDgzOTNlMDU3NTc2YjAzMjI0OGE0YTIwOS5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzkvNjAvMDQvOTYwMDRmOGQ3NTgzZTkxZjRlZTY0Y2Q5Mjc3OTE4YTJmMzBlMTU2NS5qcGVn (resized).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzkvNjAvMDQvOTYwMDRmOGQ3NTgzZTkxZjRlZTY0Y2Q5Mjc3OTE4YTJmMzBlMTU2NS5qcGVn (resized).jpg
#41 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

PPS have Classic Stern drop targets - made the tool many years ago, and have thousands of the targets in stock, so we have them and have them stamped as well as needed. We are adding new art designs as we figure them out. We do not have the tombstone versions of these targets.
Team PPS

I just went to your site and the classic tombstones are not available as you have a note underneath them stating

"Hooded targets vs original Tombstone targets, which are NLA"

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TG-METEOR13A-11
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-13A-11

Therefore you are selling the problem incorrect reproductions, these are the correct tombstone design targets without the hood

#42 1 year ago

Just ordered a bulk order (150) of Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets with 23 still available and should have in them in about 2 weeks and then can send out.

- $10AUD each (roughly $7.50 USD each)
and
- if you get 10 drop targets I will give you an 11th for free (works out roughly $6.80 USD each)

eg if you want 15 tombstone drops for Meteor - pay for 14 and get 15th for free + postage (will investigate the best price when they arrive).

Note: they don't come with decals but these can be purchased from Marco.

Drop Targets (resized).jpegDrop Targets (resized).jpeg
#44 1 year ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Put me down for 13 plus the free one for a total of 14 please! Thanks!

will do, thanks for the support, will be in touch when they arrive

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Looking forward to trying these out. (you have me on the list right?)

yes, definitely have you down for 10 +1 free one

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I will take 6 for my Stars. Looking for the original design that does not brick
Thx
Sully

No worries Sully, I will pencil you in for 6

thanks

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from PPS:

How about these ...? Just did a test of about 30 secs to cut off the hood on the injected targets that we have ... can do alot better than that ...
[quoted image]

it is still a hack - in which you will see a cut / linished edge and different surface finish

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from PPS:

yes, we tooled them up some years ago, and have rubberized plastic as per best practices ... just was thinking that the re-inforcing of the original seems to not degrade if you just slide off the 'hood' which I just did at my desk (although poorly) ... but with little effort if these are correct profile then seems like they would work fine - I just don't know the tombstone targets but would assume that these are ok.
We have these in stock.

also before assuming they are the same, you should probably check and confirm first

2 weeks later
#56 1 year ago

Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets have arrived - will work out postage option / costs and be in touch with people on the wait list soon.

IMG_7760 (resized).JPGIMG_7760 (resized).JPG
#57 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

So these will be more dense than the current repops? What I've noticed is that the current repops are too flexible. I can twist the top about 45 degrees on the repops and maybe half that on an original drop.

now that I have a large number I can confirm:
- these are solid as laser bound solid nylon
- these are in line with the originals in flex, no where near as flexible as the repro's and estimating about 15-20 Degrees flex rotation

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from FiveTrick:

Do you have any more of these targets for sale?
Thank you
Patrick

I am taking names and amount of targets people want and if I get at least 75 drops out of 150 I will order more.

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from FiveTrick:

Put me down for 8 targets. Original, non tombstone, with ridge. Thank you Patrick

no worries and thanks FiveTrick

starting a batch 2 list - will order 150 again when I hit 75 x allocated drops

currently now at 42 x allocated drops

#62 1 year ago

messages sent out to everyone on Batch 1 - final costs and postage options

- currently 20 heading to the US (2 x different people) today
- Mathazar is getting some freebies as a thank you for buying a while back from Shapeways, testing, and letting me use some photos - much appreciate the support
- 152 drops going out with 16 being freebies with the deal on offer which will be carried over to Batch 2 orders - for every 10 purchased you get 11th for free.

Jady

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from FiveTrick:

I am buying these for my Galaxy. I am also having a hard time finding star decals. I do not believe anyone sells them. Can any help, or have information on where to get the 4 star decals in black, yellow, blue and red?
Patrick

are these what you need
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=classic+stern+drop+target+decals

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from FiveTrick:

Great find, I will need black and yellow stars also.....

Maybe some one know where to locate and add here.

OR maybe someone like Jay Graffix (Pinball Mods on Facebook) can produce and make available the range of Classic Stern Drop Decals

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

I'll take 20 (unless I'm too late)

thanks for your pm, currently waiting for payment from the 1st batch so put you down for my next order

1 week later
#74 1 year ago

all the drops have been mailed out to guys in Aus and US

thanks for the support

4 weeks later
#79 1 year ago

Update - 27-5-22

Everyone has received there targets and appear to be happy, I think it is a job to install so causes a delay in feedback. Message me if you have any issues.

I will order another batch of 150 targets once I get interest for 100 targets - currently at 65 targets.

Just send me a pm if you are wanting any of these drop targets.

$10 AUD each + 1 free one for every 10 purchased.

Postage from Australia to USA including the box starts from $25 AUD - but depends on insurance, weight, standard or express etc.

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from Dicky:

I finally got around to installing these Targets last week , I’ve played at least 30 plus games
It is so satisfying that when you actually hit the targets they drop every single time , no more Bricking , so happy thanks Swinks

That is awesome to hear Dicky , thanks for the feedback and sharing.

Can you confirm what game you installed them in?

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from Dicky:

These where installed on Meteor 1,2,3s Targets

thanks for confirming, cheers

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I installed the targets in Stars today. The decals are from Marcos. I put 10 or so games on the machine and didn't run into any bricks. That is a major improvement over the repro set that was in the game previously. Those would brick frequently, especially on direct or fast shots.
[quoted image]

looks great and so glad to hear they are performing well.

#87 1 year ago

I am stoked that it is helping people return games to the original intended design and that they play well and better than the hooded versions that were not of original design.

#88 1 year ago

Also for anyone that has purchased these please post a picture here of them installed in a game and game title. Just yell out if anyone needs them as only order in a larger batch to get the better the price.

Cheers

Jady

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

please add me to list for 15 drop targets for my Stern Meteor.
Thanks Erik,

Thanks Eric, just added to the list

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

Do you have one for Flight 2000 and big game?

this era's part catalog's were vague and part sellers like Marco are selling incorrect targets compared to the parts catalog / assembly drawings and offering substitutes which are generally hooded and cause blocking issues.

Then the parts catalog reference assembly numbers do not equal the game's specified assembly number.

basically there are assemblies - see diagrams:
Common - Tombstones with the ridge like I have reproduced and not the top plate orientation
Uncommon - Tombstones without the ridge to the standup shelf and notice the top plate orientation is flipped around = no ridge needed

Targets referenced are - 13A-#-C
13A = tombstone
# = design number (star, S, etc)
C = color

Best I can do is check your games assembly against the diagrams and then look at the target specified in the digram and let me know if you want some drop targets

D-393-3 Drop Target Assembly (resized).pngD-393-3 Drop Target Assembly (resized).pngD-393-5 Drop Target Assembly (resized).pngD-393-5 Drop Target Assembly (resized).png
#94 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Marcos buys their classic Stern drops from PBR, so if you’re not happy with PBR drops, you won’t be happy with Marcos drops either.

I make the correct ones so that is not a issue, PBR in this case make the incorrect ones, which a more of a Bally blend with the hoods.

Just the catalog states different numberes.

2 weeks later
#100 1 year ago
Quoted from PinZig:

Finally had some time to install these drop targets into my Ali pin. Man, I gotta say they both look and work amazing. Have not had a single bricked shot in the dozen games played. Huge difference from the warped/bricking/hooded replacements that I had in there (3rd pic). Thanks swinks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

you are very welcome PinZig

that is awesome to hear and have to say they look great in especially that comparison picture

thanks heaps for sharing and great to hear no more bricking

#101 1 year ago

received another 100 x tombstones yesterday - will be in touch with those who ordered them.

4D631C93-E40E-494F-A87B-3A5257A85840_1_105_c (resized).jpeg4D631C93-E40E-494F-A87B-3A5257A85840_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

The professional printer did stuff up a little though. I ordered:
- 100 x v3 Tombstones (which are the traditional like the batch 1 targets and like the originals in games back in the day)
- 10 x v4 Tombstones (which was going to be a trial / option for people - the difference being the back of the target face is filled in and is solid nylon)

but the printing company printed the quantities in reverse so some orders I can't fulfill straight away while I am getting some reprinted correctly:
- 10 x v3's
- 100 x v4's

The v4's:
- look the same from the players perspective as it is only the back of the face filled in adding about 1gram to the target weight
- will be stronger at the point of ball impact though the v3's will be very sufficient as is laser bound solid nylon - not a home printed part

I do upgrades to various parts like the Bally Ball Launch Arm as I like to strength up weak points to make a longer lasting part.

532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpeg532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
CFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpegCFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Could I get on the list here? Looking to buy 9 targets.
Thanks.

no worries got another 50 coming in a couple of weeks with 20 allocated + your 9, cheers.

#106 1 year ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

My Trident was constantly bricking and I found this thread. Spent a lot of time troubleshooting the targets until I found out all the previous repro targets are incorrectly hooded. I had 2 used original stern tombstone targets in my parts bin and swapped those into my Trident 5 bank. Sure enough the 2 originals drop every time while the remaining hooded targets brick away.
I took a slow motion video and you can see how the ball interacts with the target hood. It appears to smash the target against the rubber while simultaneously LIFTING it causing bricks. Needless to say I ordered some of these new targets. The image is a frame shot of the video which is here
[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing the video, will get back to soon regarding the drops.

So far people are getting good playing results.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll take 14 for cheetah and 6 for stars please

I will be ordering more on the 1st July - new financial year here in Aus and will allocate 20 to you.

The new order will all be v3's at this stage until I get feedback on the v4's solid back variation.

#110 1 year ago

Note to all interested people all the targets are all:
- ridged
- white
- and have a plain face (decals available at Marco Specialties)

I am putting a spreadsheet together trying to workout the decal variations etc and see what is missing and possibly create my own decals for some of the missing ones later down the track.

It is almost not my worthwhile to do the targets, but I do it more to help people out and make the games play better and it amazes me that they changed the molds for later more problematic design.

#112 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I’ll take the v3’s instead of v4’s. I missed what the difference was. I’ll stick with the original design.

v3's are the replica to the original tombstone (left target in each picture)
v4's are a replica in almost every way except for the back of the target face - in which it is filled in (the right in each picture)

Q - why did I do this?
A - in most replica parts I look at the design and look for areas which could benefit from small upgrades from the original design to make it stronger / perform better. I typically add a "U" to the part number meaning "Upgrade"

1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpeg532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpegCFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpegCFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#113 1 year ago

Update 29-6-22:

Batch 3 Targets (110 Targets)
- All targets have now been sold and posted out to their owners.

Batch 4 Targets (52 Targets)
- are v3 replacements for those that preferred the v3's and some just next on the list when the print company I use printed v4's by mistake for Batch 3. These should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks and all allocated so I will be in touch with you soon.

Batch 5 Targets (150 Targets)
- will be ordering on the 1st July (our new financial year) but still not sure on the breakup. but probably:
75 x v3's
75 x v4's
so if you are interested in any let me know and it will help me determine the totals

#114 1 year ago

I will be slightly changing the offer for targets from Batch 5. As I have been caught out in totals for people with offering the free target after buying 10 targets, and some people got a little confused about what was on offer and amount to pay and the printer has raised prices a little but still want to keep the targets at $10AUD each

Batch 1-4 - targets were $10 AUD each and after ever 10 targets you would get 1 target for FREE.

NOW from Batch 5 and on going - Tombstone Targets will still be $10 AUD each, but the offer is now:

- Purchase 1-9 targets - $10 AUD each
- Purchase 10-19 targets - $10 AUD each + 5% discount off your order
- Purchase 20-29 targets - $10 AUD each + 7.5% discount off your order
- Purchase 30-39 targets - $10 AUD each + 10% discount off your order

cheers
Jady

#115 1 year ago

What I am offering now as well is the Classic Stern Coin Chute Plates for the same era games at $10 AUD each (as I am only ordering 25 at a time instead of 100 or more as don't think there are enough interest for that many). They are opened up for the largest coin possible so these are a generic coin opening.

BUT
I am happy to allow these to be added to your target totals for the discount, eg
9 x Tombstones @ $10 each
1 x Coin Chute Plate @ $10 each
= $100 AUD but then get 5% discount - which is like getting a coin chute for $5

So if you want any of these please let me know.

Cheers

Jady

ps - 20 of these have already gone to some Aussie Restorers so I can order another 25 more on the 1st July.

0-4 (resized).jpg0-4 (resized).jpg
#118 1 year ago
Quoted from Muzac:

Hi swinks. Primarily, you are doing an amazing service to the community, great work! I’d love 7 x targets for my Stars please (1 spare wouldn’t hurt). The latest version looks good to me, if the extra weight doesn’t effect the drop then extra strength seems like an excellent idea. I bought repro ones and they brick really badly! I’m in South Australia, all ok to send them here?

cheers Muzac

I will put you down on the list and will have some in a few weeks.

#119 1 year ago

I haven't received any interest in the Classic Stern Coin Chute Plates so if I get no interest by Monday I will not order these at this stage

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Since we don’t get the free target anymore. Put me down for 16 with the 5% off. Thanks

noted and sorry but still giving a discount

#123 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Could I get on the list for 12 of the latest tombstone version too (Stars)? Thanks!
Also, gonna need to find the green and red star decals… anyone have a link to the best ones?

pm sent

#126 1 year ago

another 55 Stern Tombstone Drop Targets have arrived - will be intouch with those wanting the v3's shortly and don't worry keeping 30 aside from the next batch skink91 as did not have enough to fulfil your order from this batch and the other 3 guys had priority.

Also got 10 x Bally SS Ball Launch Arms available at $15AUD each in the upgraded design removing flexing and should last a very long time.

More v3's and v4's should get to me within 2 weeks.

Cheers
Jady

458EFC54-77D8-4437-868C-FD51FF20AE85_1_105_c (resized).jpeg458EFC54-77D8-4437-868C-FD51FF20AE85_1_105_c (resized).jpeg96B90BA8-A8A6-4CAB-BD26-27079D8D77BA_1_105_c (resized).jpeg96B90BA8-A8A6-4CAB-BD26-27079D8D77BA_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#128 1 year ago

there really should be any difference as there is only 1gram more for the v4's compared to v3's. Then when you consider the hooded targets they probably weigh more again.

That said the v3's will be very strong. I just a habit of doing upgrades aiming for indestructible like the ball launch arms with the bracing to remove the twist and flex - the larger internal fillets and bracing should ensure they last hopefully for 10-20 years.

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

I just installed the new v4s into the 3 bank on my meteor (after swearing and sending 2 e clips flying into the unknown). So far so good. I play tested a couple games and had 0 bricks!

thanks for sharing, enjoy

1 week later
#130 1 year ago

Update - 15-7-22

Drops have arrived and I will be in touch with everyone over the weekend for payment, addresses etc.

75 x v3's - half allocated
75 x v4's - all allocated

cheers

Jady

282D88E9-0091-4299-85B2-79396E38EFB1_1_105_c (resized).jpeg282D88E9-0091-4299-85B2-79396E38EFB1_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#131 1 year ago

Update - 16-7-22

All people on the wait list have been messaged.

Please note if I do not hear from you with 7 days from the message being sent I will assume you do not want the parts anymore and other them to a few people waiting on the list.

Jady

#132 1 year ago

I have received a few questions about payment and postage.

I do not make alot out of these parts and doing it more to help people out. Yes I do ask people to pay family and friends paypal but you can also pay Merchandise payment though ask you to pay a bit extra to cover the fees etc - the choice is yours.

To give you who maybe unfamiliar with me I have been on pinside for a while and this is my website:
https://swinks.com.au/whats-new

Pay Option 1
Family and Friends Payment covers
- Parts
- Standard Postage including $100 worth of insurance
then if people ask I can do the following at
- optional extra $4 for each $100 worth of insurance over $100 value
- optional extra $5.50 for a signature (avoiding the porch pirates)

Pay Option 2
If you feel better to pay Merchandise Payment then it is
- Parts
- Standard Postage including $100 worth of insurance
- $4 for each $100 worth of insurance over $100 value
- $5.50 for a signature (avoiding the porch pirates)
then the total to pay x 1.04% (4% being paypals fee)

Lastly please remember to pay in AUD (Australian Dollars) and not USD as I am in Australia.

If a payment is made in USD I will refund you and request payment again.
If a payment is made as a merchandise payment but the extras not paid I will refund and request payment again.

Sorry for any inconvenience but doing this to help people out so ask for people to help me out.

Cheers
Jady

#134 1 year ago

Update - 18-7-22

I have a small technical problem in which I have lost my home internet so sending emails and package tracking links is a pain from a phone with limited data. I sent your package Joshjowen , ant_ , Pinzzz , skink91 , supermoot today and once my internet comes back I will send you your tracking links but I can assure you that your packages left today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Jady

#135 1 year ago

back on line and sent everyone their tracking links, still waiting on one payment for a batch of v4's

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Put me down for 7 targets please.
Either version is fine, as it seems they all work well. They are for my Stars game and I would like the 7th as an extra.
Thanks.

pm sent

1 week later
#138 1 year ago

Update - 30-7-22

- Ordered another 75 x of the modified / filled in back versions and will have those in about 2-3 weeks with 20 set aside for one pinsider

- I also just heard back from one pinsider that installed his in a Meteor just before a 10 day event at Brisbane (AUS) and the update was event was good and that the targets held up well - will get some game play audits soon I hope. He had the hooded ones in previously that had alot of bricking. cheers mate and thanks for the support and trusting the targets.

#139 1 year ago

Got some further details on the Stern Meteor that was at Brisbane's recent BPAC 10 event.

Game - Meteor
Product - Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets replicas
Number of Games - 1100 games over 10 days at the comp event
Condition Report - no cracks, no wear
Performance - no bricking even after 1100 games.

96B90BA8-A8A6-4CAB-BD26-27079D8D77BA_1_105_c (resized).jpeg96B90BA8-A8A6-4CAB-BD26-27079D8D77BA_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Received mine! Thanks for the smooth transaction!

no worries, thanks for your support and at the end of the day I treat people the way I would like to be treated - good coms, honesty and helpful (I hope)

Quoted from Pinzzz:

Sweet. Long live Swinks!

cheers mate

thanks for the support everyone

1 week later
#143 1 year ago

this review was posted in another thread, I love hearing the stats especially when the targets performed well at a tournament - YEGPIN

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 6.58.36 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-08-11 at 6.58.36 am (resized).png
#145 1 year ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

No rush, but I would be psyched to try these in my Stars. I’ll take 6.
If they work as well as what I’m seeing from the comments, I will order a bunch more a bit later. I’ve got a miserably brick-y Lightning, and am planning a Nine Ball scratch build…

yes I have the following stock as ordered extra v4's as a few people wanted them and they now dropped away - so I won't be getting any more stock until these sell out as doing these more to help people out and don't want to have a heap of targets sitting on the shelf

Stock
34 x v3's (replica's of the originals)
89 x v4's (replica's but with the back of the target filled in)

in the photos, v3's are on the left and v4's on the right

Just send me a pinside pm message, with how many you would like.

$10 AUD each (approx $7.20 USD)

and

5% discount when you get 10 and then
7.5% discount on 20 or more
10% discount on 30 or more
12.5% discount on 40 or more
and so on..

cheers

Jady

1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1CC58D2E-409D-4017-ACBA-E08313706C04_1_105_c (resized).jpeg532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpeg532A6717-B50E-47F8-AE0F-E22A7058D050_1_105_c (resized).jpegCFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpegCFACDD8D-B3BC-452F-B4F7-5EBFDB7C5B89_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#146 1 year ago

Update: 17-8-22

- 20 x v4's left today for the US
- Stock - 34 x v3's
- Stock - 69 x v4's

- approx 450 X Tombstones gone out to customers in Aus, US and Canada - thanks for the support to make this happen.

- Auspost are increasing postal costs within Aus and Internationally by close to 5% = about $1.70 more to send packages as of the end of August

2 weeks later
#147 1 year ago

Update: 31-8-22

- a bunch more have left for the US
- Stock - 34 x v3's (replica's or the original)
- Stock - 11 x v4's (modded with the back recess filled in)

found out that the post goes up Monday next week

1 week later
#150 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Last night I was able to order a set of V3 targets for my Lightning, to replace the aftermarket hooded targets I have in there that brick like crazy on the center bank. Which is lucky because about an hour ago another one of my brickers snapped like a twig! And they aren't consistently made either, some are slightly crooked or twisted, I can't wait to get rid of them!
[quoted image]

thanks for the support - they left this morning

1 week later
#152 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Installed V3s in my Lightning's center 3-bank so far (waiting for new decal set too). That's the horrible bricker bank in this game, the ball just murders it.
It's fixed, I can't make these targets brick. Amazing. It's actually weird to see these center drop targets go down *every* time I hit them.

that is awesome to hear and stoked for you to enjoy the game in it's original and proper state - enjoy and thanks heaps for sharing.

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I got my order awhile back and the targets are perfect.
I just got them all decaled and installed.
Thank you Jady for making these available!

great to hear, enjoy

4 weeks later
#156 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

PM sent for a set for my Meteor. Thanks!

thanks for the support, will send tomorrow.

#157 1 year ago

For others still considering these I just got more v3's (replica's) yesterday.

In Stock
65 x v3's
11 x v4's

cheers

Jady

#158 1 year ago

Update - 23-10-22

Stock

45 x v3's
0 x v4's

I will order more v4's shortly

thanks for the ongoing support - very much appreciated.

Cheers

Jady

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

I need drop targets for a 1978 Stern Stars. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the drop targets, just send a pm if you want any

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Please add me to the list for V4’s.

no worries, am ordering another batch of v4's soon.

2 weeks later
#164 1 year ago

A small update on these targets:
I have the following stock
v3's x 33
v4's x 0

Due to pinball pricing ever increasing and my mod sales slowing down alot, I just can't afford to have stock of 75-100 of each target type sitting in stock at all times hoping for sales.

I will now change it to:
- take names and quantities that they desire
- when I hit 50 targets on order from people of a particular version out of the 75 target minimum order I will place the order
- then I will send out your targets 2 weeks later after ordering.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but if you want any targets send me a PM with name, address and quantity and once I get 50 I will order 75 of that target type. I do ask that please stay committed to those targets ordered as I don't want to be lumped with alot of stock.

regards

Jady

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

I just want to comment that I put these in my stars on the right drop bank and kept the originals on the left and no one could tell which is which after several hundred plays at a show.
Much Much better than the bricking repros I had in there

that is great to hear and a great test to copare original to these reproductions

thanks heaps for the feedback.

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have the V4's setup on our Stars at the arcade. I am sure the game has had over 2,500 plays on them since install from YEGPIN show and at the arcade since. I don't have a counter to tell but we go through a ton of plays as our facility is free play. The drop targets have held up perfectly and glad I spent the money on them as they play good and are very durable. In a home setting you may never have to change them out again.

wow, alot of games and performing well - music to my ears - thanks for the update

Quoted from DakotaMike:

Got the V3s installed the other day. They are working perfect--no bricking, they drop everytime, and all the targets fully reset and latch without fail.
Very happy with them!
[quoted image]

looking good and great to hear they are performing well, enjoy

Thanks for the support guys

4 weeks later
#175 1 year ago

Update - 10-12-22

I have the following in stock
- 10 x v3's (replica's)
- 57 x v4's (replica's with the back filled in)

I ended up ordering 75 x v4's as a few said they definitely wanted them, to then pull out

Send me a pm if you want any as might make it before Christmas.

Thanks for the support this year and have a great Christmas

cheers

Jady

1 month later
#177 1 year ago
Quoted from ita47:

@Jady
Do you have any V3 targets available? I need a bunch, as I have 6 classic Sterns

Hey @ita47
I have the following in stock:
- 10 x v3's
- 58 x v4's

v4's just have the back of the target face fully filled in, from the players perspective you would not know which is which. v3 is on the left and v4 on the right.

I won't be getting more v3's unless someone orders a larger order and pays in advance as like to to clear what I have in stock preferrably.

cheers

Jady

Classic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#180 1 year ago
Quoted from ita47:

Just ordered 75 - v3 drop targets from Jady, enough to do all my classic Sterns as well as two of my dad's. Jady's communication has been top notch so far. I'm really looking forward to no more bricked shots! Now to buy or make all the target faces.

thanks for your support Aaron - will order the bulk batch for you over the next day and keep you updated.
Jady

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Just broke the original "o" target in my Meteor. I'll take 6 of the v4's if you have them in stock?

will send you a pm, yes have them in stock.

#183 1 year ago

a pinsider updated me with a photo and positive feedback re his drop targets in his unique Stars game

1e9a79ea5f3f432c0e8e7c924d546cc49cbe8a1c.jpg1e9a79ea5f3f432c0e8e7c924d546cc49cbe8a1c.jpg
#185 1 year ago

You beat me to it!
I can’t overstate how nice these drops are. I just finished the playfield swap this weekend and the difference from the commonly available aftermarket drops that were in the game is night and day. ZERO bricking, and the drops want to drop more of the time - more double hits and sweeping than I ever got before.
Big ups to Mike at Beehive pinball for doing such a nice job with making playfields, and REAL big ups to Jady for filling a serious void. These things are well worth the investment. I will definitely be putting them in my other machines and in any future classic stern restoration jobs.

sorry, yes thanks for supporting - very much appreciated

and huge props toMike for the Stern Stars Beehive version - looks original and looks so awesome, enjoy

1 month later
#193 1 year ago
Quoted from ita47:

I got my drop targets from Jady today! Very pleased, can’t wait to try them.
[quoted image]

great to hear, glad they arrived safe n sound, enjoy

#194 1 year ago

Stock Update - 22-3-23

Stock:
Classic Stern Tombstone Drops v3's x 9
Classic Stern Tombstone Drops v4's x 0

Have ordered and in stock in 3 weeks time:
Classic Stern Tombstone Drops v3's x 80
Classic Stern Tombstone Drops v4's x 80 - with 26 allocated to a Pinsider

cheers

Jady

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

These are working great in my Cheetah! Time will tell on their longevity, but very happy so far.

some people have let me know that they have had over 1000 games in sited locations and still looking good, which is great to hear.

2 weeks later
#197 11 months ago

Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets back in stock

Currently have:
- 89 x v3's
- 54 x v4's

with 26 leaving today for Roanoke Pinball Museum, VA

IMG_0283 (resized).jpegIMG_0283 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#201 10 months ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Requesting 12 V4’s

I have 13 x v4's left in stock and ordering more next week

send me a pm if you want 12 of these

Jady

#202 10 months ago
Quoted from cb1234:

Ordered 6 v4’s for my Stars machine and they arrived remarkably quick for coming from Australia to the US! And they are *fantastic* - I played many many games today, focusing on the drops, and got *zero* bricks. With the prior targets (which were the hooded ones) I was probably at 25% bricks. It dramatically improves the game - I was having a blast!
Thanks for the quick order fulfillment and the amazing drops!

great to hear, enjoy your game and drops

thanks for your support

Jady

3 weeks later
#204 10 months ago

Update 31-st May 2023

Have got more in stock:
v3 - 89 x drops available
v4 - 81 x drops available

v3's
- exact replicas - ones on the left

v4's
- exact replicas but with the back of the target face filled - ones on the right

Both play the same, and v4's was just an experiment that people now love the idea of.

- targets are $10AUD each
- buy 10 of more and you get 5% discount off all targets purchased

Note: prices went up a little so I will absorb that but I won't be giving any more discounts above 5%, sorry

Cheers
Jady

Classic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG

#205 9 months ago

I tested some Rit Dyemore Synthetic Dye today for another project and thought to drop in a target to see what would happen. 3 minutes in the 92 degree C dye water and we have a grape purple target. I know they is probably no market for purple targets but Rit Dyemore might be handy for some peoples projects.

DAAF4D4B-8E36-41D4-BF0B-D2D5A099B33B_1_105_c (resized).jpegDAAF4D4B-8E36-41D4-BF0B-D2D5A099B33B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#209 9 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Just ordered a set for my Quicksilver pin! Very excited to have non-bricking targets. Hoping to find the target decals as well. Do you recommend clearcoating the targets prior to installation so they don't pick up dirt? Or are they good as-is?

thanks for your support, though wish you hit me up directly as could of done you a better price even including postage.

Marco has some decals available.

7 months later
#211 50 days ago

Thought to bring an old thread back to life:

It is now 2024 and things have increased slightly per drop\ target (cost wise) but I am keeping the price as is but slightly reducing the discount price offered on bulk.

Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets

* 1 - 10 drops = $10 AUD Each

* 11 - 19 drops = $9.75 AUD Each including the first 10 targets (2.5% discount off everything)

* 20 - Up drops = $9.50 AUD Each including the first 19 targets (5% discount off everything)

2 versions:
- v3's are replicas of the original
- v4's are modded with the backs of the target filled in (but not noticeable performance or longevity improvement - was a concept that was trialed and people liked the idea of)
- no decals supplied - can purchase from Marco etc.
- all targets are white

Since the interest has trailed off a little I just purchase 75-100 at a time of one type and when they run out I order again.

Currently have 94 x Classic Stern Tombstone Drop Targets v3's in stock

Jady

Both same at the front - v3 on the left and v4 on the right
Classic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 1 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG

V3 on the left and v4 on the right
Classic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 2 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG

V3 on the left and v4 on the right
Classic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPGClassic Stern - Drops 3 - v3 and v4 (resized).JPG

in games
Classic Stern - Drop Targets in Game - Sea Witch (resized).jpgClassic Stern - Drop Targets in Game - Sea Witch (resized).jpg

Classic Stern - Drop Targets in Game - Beehive Stars (resized).jpgClassic Stern - Drop Targets in Game - Beehive Stars (resized).jpg

#213 48 days ago

Keep at it, man! I’ve got 2 Nine Ball builds in my queue for 2024/25!
I don’t want to live in a world without your drop target replacements!

thanks mate and appreciate the support

30 targets left yesterday, so 64 targets left now

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 199.95
Boards
Troxel Repair
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Machine - For Sale
Crystal Lake, IL
$ 10.00
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tombstone-drop-targets-13a-11-any-interest?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.