1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by SLAMT1LT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Wednesday is a huge hit for Netflix - maybe bigger than Stranger Things. It's time for Stern to produce the successor to Addams Family, and this is the theme! It's Harry Potter meets Addams Family! Clearly, Stern has the designer who can live up to the Addams Family reputation (Elwin).

This theme combines 60's Nostalgia with Early 90's Nostalgia with Pinball Nostalgia itself. I cannot think of a more perfect theme for a modern Stern!

Please Make it happen!

https://www.ign.com/articles/wednesdays-debut-breaks-netflix-records-equals-stranger-things-4

#2 1 year ago

Just finished episode 5, so no spoilers please, but I'm loving it! Not quite the same w/o Raul, but I'm coming around. I'm getting a total Harry Potter vibe and not sure where it can go in the future but I'm here for it! Not sure if it needs a pinball machine yet but I'm loving all these modern who dun its!

#3 1 year ago

Fun show so far. But not quite seeing it as a pinball theme.

Need some time to better develop the characters outside of Wednesday and Thing. (We are also only on episode 5 currently)

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from jgreene:

Fun show so far. But not quite seeing it as a pinball theme.
    Need some time to better develop the characters outside of Wednesday and Thing. (We are also only on episode 5 currently)

Correct when I said "yet" I just meant I want to wait I know that's impossible in today's world strike when it's hot but especially for these tv series, it almost seems criminal that we don't get to fight Vecna in STh and we need all these mods to update them to hear music and stuff but they will never be wizard modes or inserts who knows maybe they would still be making them? Same thing with Mando where is that series going? What will we miss out on?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from MacGruber:

Correct when I said "yet" I just meant I want to wait I know that's impossible in today's world strike when it's hot but especially for these tv series, it almost seems criminal that we don't get to fight Vecna in STh and we need all these mods to update them to hear music and stuff but they will never be wizard modes or inserts who knows maybe they would still be making them? Same thing with Mando where is that series going? What will we miss out on?

While I agree on Stranger Things, i disagree on Mando. Season 1 and 2 of Mando are a complete story, from a narrative standpoint. I guess we shall see what happens in Season 3, but Season 2.5 (Boba Fett) proved to me that the original story was over and we are moving on to a different phase.

Wednesday doesn't doesnt have to be the story, it could just be about Wednesday at Nevermore and be plenty fun and funny with all the dark humor. Heck, maybe get Jenny Ortega before she becomes an expensive A-lister for callouts.

#6 1 year ago

2 weeks later
    #7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Wednesday is a huge hit for Netflix - maybe bigger than Stranger Things. It's time for Stern to produce the successor to Addams Family, and this is the theme! It's Harry Potter meets Addams Family! Clearly, Stern has the designer who can live up to the Addams Family reputation (Elwin).
    This theme combines 60's Nostalgia with Early 90's Nostalgia with Pinball Nostalgia itself. I cannot think of a more perfect theme for a modern Stern!
    Please Make it happen!
    https://www.ign.com/articles/wednesdays-debut-breaks-netflix-records-equals-stranger-things-4

Totally agree, great pinball theme

#8 1 year ago

Yep, I’m in… the family loves it. Do it Stern. But Stern has to understand that this is and will be associated to Addams Family… so it must be well done.

#9 1 year ago

Haven't seen the show, but if it's super-popular and a world-wide smash-hit, Stern will most certainly make it, don't you worry about that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-time-for-wednesday-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.