• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-117.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

From what I've seen, I'm leaning toward pulling out from my LE order. Just doesn't impress like it did when I first saw AC/DC,& Tallica.

What have you seen thus far gameplay wise? I've only seen that one video from France, I think Coneheads every time, "we come from France". Still I couldn't tell until I get it home and loud in the dark. I wouldn't back out based on appearance, especially what we've seen.

#25 9 years ago

I thought they didn't have one at Expo?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

So would you say the difference is significant between the LE and Pro, enough to justify the cost?

That's a tough question because only you could know if its justified or not, its personal taste. There a pinsiders that don't feel any LE really justifies the 2500 dollar increase and some like myself who find it totally acceptable. I couldn't own a ST after my STLE with the lighting and extra toys, same goes for Metallica and Tron. TWDLE seems to be the same, I have to have the extra zombie head, the GI lighting and fishtank etc. If your not sure then probably better to get the pro.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Sorry, I like you man but I think we both know this is BS. STLE doesn't have any "extra toys" who are you tring to kid? It has a useless VUK, that's it, no extra toys STLE is the one LE I don't think is worth the extra dough
Metallica on the other hand does have extra toys that IMO are worth it.

I agree, just speaking in general regarding LE's. The big factor for me and STLE is the lighting and cosmetics, that makes it worth it to me and actually same with Metallica, love the hammer but I loved the lighting more. I will always buy the LE version of a game as I want the best representation and not to sound like a big shot but money isn't really a concern especially when it comes to pinball. You ready to sell me your T2 yet?

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

lol, no not really ready to let it go but I am keeping my eye open for you and asking around for one.

Come on, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

images-117.jpgimages-117.jpg
#65 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Hopefully they utilize actor voices better than they did with ST. The Karl Urban sound/callout update was quite disappointing.

The Karl Urban callouts suck, should have just added more movies clips, I would like to have voice work for TWD but no custom call outs, stuff from the show. Stern is not very good at all with custom call outs, sound cheesy and out of place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-walking-dead-seems-like-a-hit?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.