20161026_221122 (resized).jpg
20161026_202700 (resized).jpg
20161026_202333 (resized).jpg
20161026_201816 (resized).jpg
20161025_173149 (resized).jpg
IMG_2080.JPG
Playfield_Promo_Comparison.jpg
Ortho_Promo_Comparison.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#296 7 years ago

I can't deny that I find this game very compelling. In some weird way, I actually like it more than WNBJM. It will be interesting to see which version holds its value more in the long run.

1 week later
#304 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm going to try and play it next time when there aren't too many other games being played so I can hear the audio better. What I did hear sounded kind of low budget. And Red Fang seems to be constantly introduced, but is their music actually played?

The audio package is one of the things that makes WNBJM great. Perhaps someone who has a PBR in their home can shoot some video for us?

#308 7 years ago

What Red Fang songs does it play?

#318 7 years ago

I've really enjoyed playing this game lately and like the overall PBR art scheme better than Whoa Nellie too. So much so that I've actually been contemplating getting one. Then the logic of what I could buy alternatively for the same amount of $ brings me back down to earth.

I'm right there with you, Tim. I really want one of these, but it's a lot of money. If it was $1,500 less, I'd be all over it.

1 week later
#326 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Stay home. Drink #Pabst. Shop online at store.pabstblueribbon.com and use code "PABSTFRIDAY" at checkout for 25% off all orders today!
Bastards took the "can-crusher" off the store today! So much for my brilliant plan

LOL!!! It was a good plan, but I guess they are smarter than we thought ....

1 week later
#332 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I want to buy one ? What's the best price I can get ??

As far as I know, the only place you can buy one is the PBR web store, but they temporarily removed it from the site. The price is $6,300:

http://store.pabstblueribbon.com/

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was told they are offering all sorts of kickbacks to bring the cost under 5k if you have it in a bar serving pbr

I'd be willing to serve that swill in my basement if they would let me buy one for $5k ...

#338 7 years ago

The cost is still comparatively expensive, but less than the Pabst store price.

Thanks for the heads up! When you say "comparatively expensive", do you mean compared to WNBJM?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,894 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-pabst-can-crusher?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.