468a8f17fb4da4bdc3df2bc0256b7b66 (resized).jpg
neil-young-by-terry-richardson-for-supreme-0 (resized).jpg
12C396BD-09A8-48F5-9995-96B406BE08F5 (resized).jpeg
lf.jpg
292AD5ED-108D-4C2B-8A83-DB7298F142BA (resized).png
136C1B52-C5A8-4AC2-A8A3-23E32124D427 (resized).png
BE2CB2F1-EB92-48A5-84B7-3845C2048A84 (resized).png
d4dafbd834ecc67b9666e869edc0eebb_listingImg_IHnxpLv5Dg (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

*Updated Topic Title*

Ok Pinside, how much is this Supreme pin going to sell for?

https://fineart.ha.com/itm/supreme-x-stern-pinball-machine-2018-full-size-arcade-quality-pinball-machine-with-working-led-lights-and-sounds-75/a/5461-66119.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

My favorite part is the condition report: "Appears to be in overall excellent condition. Comes with four metal pinballs and two keys."

The auction house estimates the value to be between $40,000-$60,000.
lf.jpglf.jpglf (1).jpglf (1).jpglf (2).jpglf (2).jpglf (3).jpglf (3).jpglf (4).jpglf (4).jpglf (5).jpglf (5).jpg

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Poll should have included "no sale at that price".

Done and done. Feel free to change your vote.

#15 4 years ago

I think it would be hilarious if Pinsiders inquired for more information on the pin.

"Is there any pooling around the slings?"

"Can I get a picture of the shooter lane?"

"Will this machine help me get laid?"

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Urban necessities bought one for each of their 2 stores at 35k each.

How much is it to play? It would only be fitting if it was $20 per play.

#62 4 years ago

If the Supreme pin is too expense, you could always try to win this Supreme bolt cutter - you know, to steal a Supreme pin bolted to the floor.
lf.jpglf.jpg

#63 4 years ago

Imamaculately Supreme

Imamculate (resized).JPGImamculate (resized).JPG
#109 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Just to explode some of your heads[quoted image]

That trunk is the most expensive Supreme item to ever sell. It went for $104,218 USD.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Note that a « standard » LV trunk sells for 70k so the Supreme premium is fairly low compared to the pinball.

Good point.

However, the fact that slapping "Supreme" on a LV trunk gives it 150% more value says something about Supreme as a brand.

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The brand I wear is Rainbow, and they are so popular world wide, slapping a Supreme label on it might be a conflict of interests.[quoted image]

I love Rainbow sandals. Last pair I bought in San Clemente lasted me 15 years until I finally put a hole in them.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

WOW look at all the bids rolling in, people are really fighting for this one.

Most likely the bid(s) will come in during the "live bid" auction on November 4th, not through internet bidding. Poetential bidders will want to inspect what they are buying in person before bidding $20K+ on a pin/item.

#247 4 years ago

No bids yet, but the reserve is now visible. In order for this to sell, someone needs to bid at least $30,000 ($37,500 with the buyer's premium).

Let's not forget about the sales tax either.

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

With all that juice maybe eBay isn’t the best place to sell this

Heritage Auctions (auction house) is taking 22.5%, not eBay.

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

HA is charging ridiculous fees for this. I am on the HA mailing lists and have seen very little advertising. I wonder if they are calling people directly since there is a lot of pop art in this auction?
So 37k reserve with fees. That is right I. The range that I thought this would sell I. (36-40k). We shall see...

I have puchased several items from HA (and other auction houses for that matter). While I do appreciate the service they provide (marketing for the item, collecting payment, shipping, etc.), that 22.5% buyer's premium really cuts into my buying power, which in the end, hurts the seller's bottom line.

I'm assuming the seller isn't on Pinside and is selling this as a "Supreme" piece versus an obscure pin.

Either way, you're probably right - this might be a one bid auction with a value of $37,500 for the pin.

#264 4 years ago

For those who aren't registered with Heritage Auctions, 25 people are tracking the Supreme pin. I wonder how many of those are Pinsiders versus Supreme junkies.

#266 4 years ago

That looks Supremely comfortable. I still prefer the Supreme bolt cutters for its flexibility of uses.

#270 4 years ago

o-din How far is San Angeles from Beverly Hills?

You should go to the live auction.

#329 4 years ago

At least we know the floor price for a used Supreme pin is $37,500.

It will be interesting if anymore bids come in during tomorrow's live bidding.

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If more bids come in you will have the floor of $37,500. If no more bids come in then $37,500 is the ceiling because there are no more bidders.

I meant in relation to public knowledge of sale prices on Pinside - not that actual auction.

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Bid is at $31,000 now with just over 18 hours to go.

That's my bid.

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yup. Never place a bid until the final minute if not seconds depending on auction type. The one auction house I buy from frequently, restarts the timer for 10 minutes after every bid. Stops guys from sniping items.
What type of auction end is this? Is there live bidding? If there is live bidding, I definitely wouldn't pre bid. Wait and hopefully your patience is rewarded.

It's live bidding (auctioneer) tomorrow evening. When the pin comes up for official live bid, they move quite fast.

I don't know how long they give you during the live portion (I would need to read the rules), but I think it's seconds, not minutes between bids.

#346 4 years ago

I was searching YouTube for Supreme pinball and came across this:

Has anyone seen this? Do you really think he was scammed? Did he make this up? Hard to tell because he looks fairly genuine in his reaction and emotions.

#361 4 years ago

2pm EST/11am PST, Internet bidding is closed. If no more bids are submitted by that time, those two Internet bidders are allowed to join the live auction.

I believe the pin is 119th on the auction block, so we should see it go to live bidding an hour or two after the live auction starts.

Stay tuned.

#377 4 years ago

Only 95 lots to go.

#379 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What are Kaws and how did I miss these? They're freaking awesome looking but wow theyre crazy expensive. My wife digs them and says I should look into collecting them. Really like the Peanuts Woodstock one.

A lot of opportunities to buy one.

#381 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I just signed up for his mailing list. The 3 sold out ones on his website are pretty sweet. Dude sure has some talent. Maybe I should sell off all the Funko Pop and Mcfarlanes I have and I might be able to afford one or two

They are pretty sweet - especially the ones that are 4 feet tall.

#382 4 years ago

Only 30 more lots until the Supreme pin. Great time to sign-in if you haven't.

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

20.000$ for a pair of shoes ! At least the pinball can be played

$25,000 with the BP. Those Back to the Future sneakers would be a great topper. Hahaha!

#387 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

link for the lazy?

I believe you have to sign-in to view. It asks me for my login info.

www.ha.com

#389 4 years ago

It's official - the Supreme pin went for $38,750.

#391 4 years ago

o-din must have overslept.

#397 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

plus how much in fees?
Buyer will also likely pay a several grand in shipping. The auction houses rake people over the coals on that stuff.
They wanted to charge me $1400 to ship a small couch. Had NAVL do it for $600.

As someone mentioned, hammer price was $31K, plus 25% buyers premium. If anything is purchased through an auction house, the true value of the item is final bid + buyer's premium. Shipping is a completely separate charge.

Not sure on shipping, but when I have won items from HA.com - their shipping and "handling" is often 2-2.5x what it should be. However, they do a fantastic job packing every item I have won.

Also, they are one of the few auction houses that apply a sales tax currently. So depending on what state you live in, you could have another $2-3K to add to the total cost.

I'm guessing after all of that, unless you live in a sales tax free state, this buyer is paying $42-$43,000 all-in.

#402 4 years ago

Only 6% of Pinsiders were correct in guessing it's worth. Congrats, you win nothing but a supreme pat on the back (which could be worth a couple of hundred dollars if you have a Supreme bumper sticker in your hand).

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

38750 for one super brand pin. Or 38750 for 5-6 HUO premiums. Hmmmmmmmmm
I’m glad to have friends and family who would be more impressed with option 2.

I didn't buy this pin to impress my friends and family; I bought it to get laid.

3 months later
#511 4 years ago

Oreo and Supreme are now teaming up...

https://people.com/food/oreo-supreme-red-cookies-release/

Screenshot_20200218-210024_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200218-210024_Chrome.jpg
#515 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

For whatever reason I never cared much for them. I always liked Choc-o-lunch from Lance a lot better.

My parents would only buy Hydrox back in the day. They played it off as if they were the same as Oreo to save money.

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Kind of.
I'll never understand it though. My Mother was pretty good about leaving me eat what I want and avoiding what I didn't want. But she was determined my disdain for tuna was in my head and she could trick me into eating it and from then on I'd like it.
Never happened.
LTG : )

So on April 1st, you may or may not get an unsolicited GrubHub delivery from Crossroads Delicatessen, for a "chicken" sandwich and sweet-tater fries.

Make sure not to ask questions and just eat the sandwich because hey, free sandwich.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-supreme-pin-up-for-auction-minimum-bid-20000?tu=afm95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.