468a8f17fb4da4bdc3df2bc0256b7b66 (resized).jpg
neil-young-by-terry-richardson-for-supreme-0 (resized).jpg
12C396BD-09A8-48F5-9995-96B406BE08F5 (resized).jpeg
lf.jpg
292AD5ED-108D-4C2B-8A83-DB7298F142BA (resized).png
136C1B52-C5A8-4AC2-A8A3-23E32124D427 (resized).png
BE2CB2F1-EB92-48A5-84B7-3845C2048A84 (resized).png
d4dafbd834ecc67b9666e869edc0eebb_listingImg_IHnxpLv5Dg (resized).jpg
There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think they need you over in The Beatles club thread. Or did you already stop by?

But he speaks the truth! Surely you see this side of the coin!

#202 4 years ago

Let’s put this in terms so that so the dullards can understand. If you collect Lionel trains, Ertl die cast, John Deere, telephones, oil cans, gas pumps, diner stuff, jukeboxes, Coco-cola, advertising, buttons, depression glass, spoons, anything with the words “Franklin Mint” on it, Hummel figures, Steif Teddy Bears, lunch boxes, slot cars, Thomas Kinkade paintings, Norman Rockwell plates, Hess trucks, Life magazines, and literally thousands of other sub genres then I have a few truths for you:

You are old.
You are collecting stuff that has a diminishing collectors base.
You have invested money you will not recoup.
Some people think you are weird, delusional, and off for spending money on junk and living in a museum when that money could be spent on other, better things.
And you don’t care what these other people care. This is what you like, damnit, and you will spend your money however you like.

I probably got you riled up right about now. Good. “How dare he talk about things that are near and dear to me, that are true collectibles because they are old and remind me of my childhood, and have value?” Do you see the hypocrisy yet in you poo-pooing Supreme, and Magic the Gathering, and whatever else is the flavor of the month collectible that younger, more in touch people have? You ask why somebody would pay for something with the word Supreme on it and they would ask why would somebody buy something with Esso on it. “Durr, durr, why would somebody spend 20 grand on such a piece of shit pinball machine with the word Supreme on it? They could instead build a room that looks like a diner and garage on Route 66? Those are real collectibles and are classy unlike something with a logo on it. “

Some will get this. Most will not. I will go back to being an asshole and return you to your regularly scheduled program.

#203 4 years ago

There is a group of people whose hobby is depression glass. Google depression glass if you are curious. A friend I had a number of years ago dealt in depression glass. Just like pinball hobby vendors attend pinball shows, my friend and his wife owned the house next to the one they lived in and they used it as a warehouse for all of the depression glass that they would cart around to all of the glass shows. One day he finally admitted that they did not make any money hauling all of this glass around. It was their hobby and how they liked to meet people.

Most of the depression glass does not cost all that much per piece but when you are buying a complete set it can get pricy fairly fast.

Like anything produced, some items were more rare than others. My friend had a chance to score a particular yellow mayfair bowl. Only two were made and only one could be found and he got to buy it. He was ecstatic. He paid either $5,000.00 or $6000.00 and said it was worth $10K.

Here is where I come in. I have an Ebay account and I had sold enough items to have a nice range of positive feedback. I put his yellow bowl up for auction. My friend did not get his $10,000.00. He got his self buried in this piece of glass. But it did bring and honest bid of $4,000.00. I had several bidders all the way up. There was real interest to $4,000.00

Myself? I would not have given $2.00 for it unless I know I could have sold it for a lot of money. I am not into depression glass. But a lot of people are. My friend had made a lot more money in living life than I. Who was I to say he was an idiot for buying one piece of glass for that kind of money? He never asked to borrow money from me and he did not owe me anything so I would be out of line to tell him that he is crazy.

For the curious, here is a link to see Yellow Mayfair depression glass. Somewhere on one of my old G-4 Macs I still have a picture of that bowl, but finding it would be a challenge. Look at any piece of glass in this link and imagine it any one of them could have been that bowl for $4,000.00 Lot of money for a piece of glass. And consider that it went into a display cabinet and was probably never used at any time in it's life. And it is no different than a high dollar pinball machine that was not really designed to be played.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yellow+mayfair+depression+glass&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjOz7Sfl7nlAhUMKqwKHVNbDvwQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1280&bih=883

#204 4 years ago

Geez, folks are scrambling to top each other by showing their razor sharp insight into the mind of the collector. And if I don‘t get it still, well then...

I‘m guessing pretty much everybody has the initial gut reaction that buying this game is stupid, because it seems way overpriced. And Pinsiders tend to be the folks that buy a game because they like to play, to tinker, etc. and we have a concept what a certain game is worth. So from this perspective buying the Supreme game might not make much sense. Other folks see it differently. I guess everybody has their reasons and evaluates purchase accordingly.

Me, I‘d get a Supreme game, but I have concerns about the reliability of the Spike system.

#205 4 years ago

I think people just like saying "counterculture".

John

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There is a group of people whose hobby is depression glass. Google depression glass if you are curious. A friend I had a number of years ago dealt in depression glass. Just like pinball hobby vendors attend pinball shows, my friend and his wife owned the house next to the one they lived in and they used it as a warehouse for all of the depression glass that they would cart around to all of the glass shows. One day he finally admitted that they did not make any money hauling all of this glass around. It was their hobby and how they liked to meet people.
Most of the depression glass does not cost all that much per piece but when you are buying a complete set it can get pricy fairly fast.
Like anything produced, some items were more rare than others. My friend had a chance to score a particular yellow mayfair bowl. Only two were made and only one could be found and he got to buy it. He was ecstatic. He paid either $5,000.00 or $6000.00 and said it was worth $10K.
Here is where I come in. I have an Ebay account and I had sold enough items to have a nice range of positive feedback. I put his yellow bowl up for auction. My friend did not get his $10,000.00. He got his self buried in this piece of glass. But it did bring and honest bid of $4,000.00. I had several bidders all the way up. There was real interest to $4,000.00
Myself? I would not have given $2.00 for it unless I know I could have sold it for a lot of money. I am not into depression glass. But a lot of people are. My friend had made a lot more money in living life than I. Who was I to say he was an idiot for buying one piece of glass for that kind of money? He never asked to borrow money from me and he did not owe me anything so I would be out of line to tell him that he is crazy.
For the curious, here is a link to see Yellow Mayfair depression glass. Somewhere on one of my old G-4 Macs I still have a picture of that bowl, but finding it would be a challenge. Look at any piece of glass in this link and imagine it any one of them could have been that bowl for $4,000.00 Lot of money for a piece of glass. And consider that it went into a display cabinet and was probably never used at any time in it's life. And it is no different than a high dollar pinball machine that was not really designed to be played.
https://www.google.com/search?q=yellow+mayfair+depression+glass&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjOz7Sfl7nlAhUMKqwKHVNbDvwQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1280&bih=883

Hmm, I may have just tossed a few crates of that glass that was sitting in my mother's basement, left over from when we cleaned my grandmother's house out. Well, whoops...

#207 4 years ago

WOW look at all the bids rolling in, people are really fighting for this one.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

WOW look at all the bids rolling in, people are really fighting for this one.

Most likely the bid(s) will come in during the "live bid" auction on November 4th, not through internet bidding. Poetential bidders will want to inspect what they are buying in person before bidding $20K+ on a pin/item.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In my mind, a perfect world would be young people running the pinball industry and games being put out on location where young people could find it and relate to it just like we did when we were young. I may be a tad older than the average pinsider, but never lost my hunger for new culture as it unfolds.
That in itself is part of what keeps one young.

This fantasy shows how old you are.

Young people don’t hang out anywhere anymore. Except home and school. So put pinball machines there.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This fantasy shows how old you are.
Young people don’t hang out anywhere anymore. Except home and school. So put pinball machines there.

It may be back in the stone age, but when I was went to the community college there were pinball machines there.

In fact the university down the street has a basement with bowling lanes, pool tables, and at one time pinball machines. And last time I ventured there, the place was packed.

Outside the university are all kinds of food and coffee joints that also stay very busy. And believe it or not, young people hang out there.

Downtown are several breweries and other bars that stay packed with young people especially on the weekends.

I could go on about the bowling alley, or the miniature golf castle, or even go cart land.

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It may be back in the stone age, but when I was went to the community college there were pinball machines there.
In fact the university down the street has a basement with bowling lanes, pool tables, and at one time pinball machines. And last time I ventured there, the place was packed.
Outside the university are all kinds of food and coffee joints that also stay very busy. And believe it or not, young people hang out there.
Downtown are several breweries and other bars that stay packed with young people especially on the weekends.
I could go on about the bowling alley, or the miniature golf castle, or even go cart land.

Pinball machines are already at those places.

And “young people” don’t go to bars or breweries. Adults do. And pinball machines are already at those places.

So what do you want? Besides recreating the magical 70s when arcades were everywhere and filled with 12 year olds?

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And “young people” don’t go to bars or breweries. Adults do. And pinball machines are already at those places.

Well, I'd consider young adults in their 20s to be young people. And there a lots of them. With plenty of energy to spare. And in this town you don't have to be 21 to get into some of the breweries.
mrwvjl-b781160374z.120130821193741000gl81fe75t.2 (resized).jpgmrwvjl-b781160374z.120130821193741000gl81fe75t.2 (resized).jpgimg10 (resized).jpgimg10 (resized).jpg

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ask 100 young people who Snoop Dogg is and most will know. Ask 100 young people who Beatles are and you won't even get the response "Isn't that the band Paul McCartney was in before Wings?" anymore.
Ask the same group about Supreme, and then throw Hang Ten out there.
Point is Supreme is not marketed to old, out of touch people.
Guess it's up to each individual how he wants to relate to what's going on now or not, no matter how old you are.

actually no. All the kids around here know who the beatles are, and most everyone knows snoop dog as well due to him being on TV for a lot of stuff. both are popular enough that most people know who both are. Now if you asked 100 people who the beatles are and who panic at the disco is. Those numbers would be similar to nike vs Supreme. Supreme is over priced crap with a boring logo. Nothing exciting about the company at all. Even the logo screams basic. Boring.

#214 4 years ago

Nothing worth arguing over here. My lawn needs mowing.

I'll be using my mower with another boring label on it.

images (resized).pngimages (resized).png
#215 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, I'd consider young adults in their 20s to be young people. And there a lots of them. With plenty of energy to spare. And in this town you don't have to be 21 to get into some of the breweries.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah stick a lady ga ga pinball machine in those crowds and watch pinball become as big as it was in the magical 70s.

Those kids certainly wouldn’t just ignore them and play with their phones or watch the EDM act they came to see. They’d rather play a dumb old man game with flippers and a ball.

I’m sorry man it’s pure delusion. There’s literally nothing you can do to get the people in those pictures to embrace pinball en masse, so why go out of business trying?

It’s not the magical 70s anymore. Pinball is for adults now. Embrace it. The industry was on life support and now there’s 10 companies, and it’s all because the industry has done the exact opposite everything Odin wants to do.

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball is for adults now. Embrace it.

More like for people one step away from the senior home.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

is it swedish? I think mines a snapper.

I bought it at Sears when they existed. It was the best model they had for my needs. I believe they are Swedish with a Honda engine. They were at least one time famous for dirt bikes. Just remembered I need a new blade. Hope the place is open. Chow!

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

More like for people one step away from the senior home.

I bought it at Sears when they existed. It was the best model they had for my needs. I believe they are Swedish with a Honda engine. They were at least one time famous for dirt bikes. Just remembered I need a new blade. Hope the place is open. Chow!

It sucks that sears isn’t around anymore like it was in the magical 70s when everything was awesome.

If only we open small sears stores at breweries and EDM and hip hop concerts we can return Sears to prominence. If you do not understand this you are totally old!

If we simply crowbar all of the things that old people think are cool into the 3 places young people go when they aren’t playing with their phones everything will be awesome again!!!

Why can’t anybody else see this?!?!?!

I’m trying to figure out a way right now that I can get a 68 camero into every Boost Mobile store.

#219 4 years ago

sears did kick ass, until craftsmen tools were made in china. Then everything went to shit. We still have a sears here, but it's small and only has tools and appliances.

#220 4 years ago

white_riding_mower__lawn_tractor_1_lgw (resized).jpgwhite_riding_mower__lawn_tractor_1_lgw (resized).jpg
#221 4 years ago

A guy I use to work with at the sheriffs office and was a retired Chicago cop. The Sheriff’s office money was for his collection. He collected train glass, glass that was used on trains. I introduced him to eBay back in 2004 and saw him drop 15k in a session with a big smile on his face. It didn’t make sense to me, but it’s all about what makes you happy.

#222 4 years ago

In the future I bet this Supreme pinball machine will be sitting proudly in someones house along with some other memorabilia from their youth, when many pinsider's children will be trying to figure out what to do with their parents super antiquated themed pinball machines from today that had nothing to do with their generation except give them and their friends a good laugh when they were teens.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In the future I bet this Supreme pinball machine will be sitting proudly in someones house along with some other memorabilia from their youth

4AEA85C7-EA20-412B-9CEB-02EE21F1B951 (resized).jpeg4AEA85C7-EA20-412B-9CEB-02EE21F1B951 (resized).jpeg
#224 4 years ago

That thing looks great there!

I'm not really a collector of things from my childhood or to remind me of it except one small box or two. None of those are. Just great playing games I whittled it down to. JD and NF I played new in my 30s. But since I am still in my youth I guess that counts. It's really my daughter that will have to deal with it some day, but she loves what's there so all good.

Edited for clarity.

#225 4 years ago

Does Supreme actually make anything or do they just slap their dumb logo on things? Maybe if Supreme actually made the pinball machine, it might be a little more impressive. I understand other licensed themes, like rock bands, for instance. They made music that people liked and that music is incorporated into a pinball machine with other band-related imagery and toys. But Supreme? So, it's a brand that's about a brand? Is that pretty much it?

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Let’s put this in terms so that so the dullards can understand. If you collect Lionel trains, Ertl die cast, John Deere, telephones, oil cans, gas pumps, diner stuff, jukeboxes, Coco-cola, advertising, buttons, depression glass, spoons, anything with the words “Franklin Mint” on it, Hummel figures, Steif Teddy Bears, lunch boxes, slot cars, Thomas Kinkade paintings, Norman Rockwell plates, Hess trucks, Life magazines, and literally thousands of other sub genres then I have a few truths for you:

Whew! At least my beanie babies are still safe.

#227 4 years ago

I've been thinking about the Supreme way of doing things, and it isn't always top of the line stuff they put their label on.

Just like the pinball, they take items that are lessor in a line, maybe unwanted by the usual buyer of the product and put their label on it to give it an identity. Then only release a limited amount. Then it becomes more desirable than the top of the line item. This feeds right into the kind of people that collect it.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Whew! At least my beanie babies are still safe.

Depends. Do they still have the tags on them?

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I understand other licensed themes, like rock bands, for instance. They made music that people liked and that music is incorporated into a pinball machine with other band-related imagery and toys. But Supreme? So, it's a brand that's about a brand? Is that pretty much it?

Supreme is a lifestyle brand that appeals to and gives an identity to a subset of a generation that also brings them together and gives them something in common to discuss, collect, and trade. Mostly younger people.

Today's pinball with it's older licensed themes is a lifestyle that appeals to and gives an identity to a subset of a generation that also brings them together and gives them something in common to discuss, collect, and trade. Mostly older people that wish they were young again.

#230 4 years ago

That’s when Stern decided he should be a lifestyle brand !

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Supreme is a lifestyle brand that appeals to and gives an identity to a subset of a generation that also brings them together and gives them something in common to discuss, collect, and trade. Mostly younger people.
Today's pinball with it's older licensed themes is a lifestyle that appeals to and gives an identity to a subset of a generation that also brings them together and gives them something in common to discuss, collect, and trade. Mostly older people that wish they were young again.

These young people you are so connected with...

They come to sunshine in Brooklyn to see the Supreme pinball machine.

They take a bunch of pictures, including some selfies.

They don’t put $1 into supreme and they don’t play it.

They leave.

I’ve seen this dozens of times.

Pretty much like how a young person will buy a $1000 supreme brick, and they don’t suddenly become Super interested in bricklaying.

Just pointing this out as I had a hunch you weren’t aware of this. You don’t really seem interested in engaging on this subject, but here’s my take anyway. You are very wrong about pinball being for “old men” only.

There are three very successful weeknight pinball leagues in NYC. I’d guess 100 people
Participate. The average age is probably 32. I’m Among the oldest at 44 who ever shows up for anything.

This is pinball in 2019. It’s not about kids. Trying to get kids interested in pinball is an utterly futile waste of time and accomplishes nothing. Pinball is now for people in their late 20s-early 30s to discover.

And they ARE, whether you want to believe it or not. So keep pretending that everybody who likes pinball is 65 and the only way to reverse the trend is somehow blackmail or trick 12 year olds into loving it. Neither concept is anywhere near fact but keep on believing they aren’t a delusion, if it makes you feel good, which it kind of seems like it does.

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These young people you are so connected with...

They come to sunshine in Brooklyn to see the Supreme pinball machine.

They take a bunch of pictures, including some selfies.

They don’t put $1 into supreme and they don’t play it.

They leave.

I’ve seen this dozens of times.

And why are you hanging out there? LOL

You and Odin need to get together and come up with the Seinfeld pin about nothing that nobody will ever buy except you two

Nvm, even you guys wouldn't buy your own pinball machines!

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I had an uncle that was an antique dealer and he was always buying and selling depression glass.
I never understood it but plenty of people out there love it.
To your point.
Whatever it is, things from our youth give us joy. For whatever reason it makes us feel good and that can’t be a bad thing.

#234 4 years ago

Most of this whole thread amounts to the classic “what I collect is great, what you collect is shit” argument.

The sad reality is that we are only renting this stuff and as soon as our demographic starts expiring, most of this stuff will be incredibly diminished in value. The best of the best in every hobby retains or gains in value (sometimes), while the rest becomes fodder. In the last 25 years this has happened to stamps, coins, baseball cards, vintage Disney, art pottery, depression glass, and is now happening to comic books. The only comics gaining in value are either related to movie-hype and purely speculative (can you say tulips), or truly rare or rare in grade.

Add in the fact that there’s now an entire generation that does not see the value in owning things, having been accustomed to downloading their entertainment and avoiding clutter. This is the same problem retailers are facing. Consumers are increasingly spending their discretionary income on experiential stuff.

There no avoiding it. None of this stuff will retain its value long term, including Supreme merch.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Most of this whole thread amounts to the classic “what I collect is great, what you collect is shit” argument.
The sad reality is that we are only renting this stuff and as soon as our demographic starts expiring, most of this stuff will be incredibly diminished in value. The best of the best in every hobby retains or gains in value (sometimes), while the rest becomes fodder. In the last 25 years this has happened to stamps, coins, baseball cards, vintage Disney, art pottery, depression glass, and is now happening to comic books. The only comics gaining in value are either related to movie-hype and purely speculative (can you say tulips), or truly rare or rare in grade.
Add in the fact that there’s now an entire generation that does not see the value in owning things, having been accustomed to downloading their entertainment and avoiding clutter. This is the same problem retailers are facing. Consumers are increasingly spending their discretionary income on experiential stuff.
There no avoiding it. None of this stuff will retain its value long term, including Supreme merch.

Nice run down. You left out Avon bottles, Jim Beam bottles, and The Beatles Butcher cover album.

#236 4 years ago

I never understood the people the advertise for other companies and get into "branding". Like people who wear nike clothing that is just for the purpose of advertising. Why the hell should a person have to pay money to promote another company that they are not part of or getting paid to do so? Never understood that. Like throwing a monster or fox sticker on your car or truck. Companies should be paying people for self promotion like this. Instead, they find a way to trick some consumers to not only advertise for them for free, but pay to have the advertising printed on whatever item it is. Never understood this concept and why some people only buy things that advertise for other companies for free. The only way I promote another company is if they give me a free Tshirt or hat and then i'll promote it for them the times I wear it. but i'd be damned if I'm going to pay more money to do it for them. If supreme gives me a machine to promote their brand at my tournaments or leagues. Sure i'll put it out. I'll throw a blanket on it the times i'm not running one, because it's ugly as fuuuuuuuuuck!

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I never understood the people the advertise for other companies and get into "branding". Like people who wear nike clothing that is just for the purpose of advertising. Why the hell should a person have to pay money to promote another company that they are not part of or getting paid to do so? Never understood that. Like throwing a monster or fox sticker on your car or truck. Companies should be paying people for self promotion like this. Instead, they find a way to trick some consumers to not only advertise for them for free, but pay to have the advertising printed on whatever item it is. Never understood this concept and why some people only buy things that advertise for other companies for free. The only way I promote another company is if they give me a free Tshirt or hat and then i'll promote it for them the times I wear it. but i'd be damned if I'm going to pay more money to do it for them. If supreme gives me a machine to promote their brand at my tournaments or leagues. Sure i'll put it out. I'll throw a blanket on it the times i'm not running one, because it's ugly as fuuuuuuuuuck!

Time to throw out my "Bally" neon sign. There is no reason to advertise their brand on my wall for free.

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Time to throw out my "Bally" neon sign. There is no reason to advertise their brand on my wall for free.

doesn't matter the company doesn't exist anymore. it's like advertising for hudson. Now it's just art, but you are not catering to companies free marketing campaign. Companies get enough exposure just by using the products they make for the purpose of use.

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

doesn't matter the company doesn't exist anymore. it's like advertising for hudson. Now it's just art, but you are not catering to companies free marketing campaign. Companies get enough exposure just by using the products they make for the purpose of use.

I understand your point. The new thing is that companies have an "ethos" that millennials believe in, which is printed on packaging and put on the website.

#240 4 years ago
3ekw0c (resized).jpg3ekw0c (resized).jpg
#241 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty much like how a young person will buy a $1000 supreme brick, and they don’t suddenly become Super interested in bricklaying.

But they might become interested in brick collecting.

http://www.internationalbrickcollectorsassociation.com/

#242 4 years ago

Everyone waiting until last day to place your bids?

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And why are you hanging out there? LOL
You and Odin need to get together and come up with the Seinfeld pin about nothing that nobody will ever buy except you two
Nvm, even you guys wouldn't buy your own pinball machines!

Why am I hanging out at a bar with 40 pinball machines?

Total mystery dude.

#244 4 years ago

Interesting, "Full size arcade quality pinball machine"

It has a coin door, so I guess this automatically infers Arcade quality.

It is curious to me however; since it was always clearly based on the Spiderman home pin, I have to imagine they are using the same PF blanks. Just curious if the home Spiderman pin PF and ramp components are really arcade quality or did they change this for the Supreme pin.

Spiderman home pin always felt pretty lightweight to me, but never examined the build.

I know the new Star Wars pin seems to be a MDF PF.

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Interesting, "Full size arcade quality pinball machine"
It has a coin door, so I guess this automatically infers Arcade quality.
It is curious to me however; since it was always clearly based on the Spiderman home pin, I have to imagine they are using the same PF blanks. Just curious if the home Spiderman pin PF and ramp components are really arcade quality or did they change this for the Supreme pin.
Spiderman home pin always felt pretty lightweight to me, but never examined the build.
I know the new Star Wars pin seems to be a MDF PF.

They are arcade/commercial quality. The only thing that wasn’t in Spider-Man was the cabinet, and that was rectified for Supreme.

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Like the hot rodder with 35 decals stuck to his rear passenger window: STP, Hurst, Edelbrock, Pennzoil, etc.

#247 4 years ago

No bids yet, but the reserve is now visible. In order for this to sell, someone needs to bid at least $30,000 ($37,500 with the buyer's premium).

Let's not forget about the sales tax either.

#248 4 years ago

With all that juice maybe eBay isn’t the best place to sell this

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why am I hanging out at a bar with 40 pinball machines?
Total mystery dude.

Cool dude man.

I thought it was for the "vegetarian washing machines and vegan dryers".

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

With all that juice maybe eBay isn’t the best place to sell this

Heritage Auctions (auction house) is taking 22.5%, not eBay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-supreme-pin-up-for-auction-minimum-bid-20000/page/5?hl=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.