• $55,000 - $59,999 1 vote
  • $60,000+ 21 votes
    10%
  • No sale - Price is too High 118 votes
    57%

(207 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th (resized).jpeg
Vh91supreme-sweatshirt-hooded-sweater-31 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
468a8f17fb4da4bdc3df2bc0256b7b66 (resized).jpg
neil-young-by-terry-richardson-for-supreme-0 (resized).jpg
12C396BD-09A8-48F5-9995-96B406BE08F5 (resized).jpeg
lf.jpg
292AD5ED-108D-4C2B-8A83-DB7298F142BA (resized).png
136C1B52-C5A8-4AC2-A8A3-23E32124D427 (resized).png
BE2CB2F1-EB92-48A5-84B7-3845C2048A84 (resized).png
d4dafbd834ecc67b9666e869edc0eebb_listingImg_IHnxpLv5Dg (resized).jpg
images (1) (resized).jpg
41EcJVy9-RL._SX425_ (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
Invoice C 10 25 2019 (resized).PNG
70-pin (resized).jpg

There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
#1 21 days ago

*Updated Topic Title*

Ok Pinside, how much is this Supreme pin going to sell for?

https://fineart.ha.com/itm/supreme-x-stern-pinball-machine-2018-full-size-arcade-quality-pinball-machine-with-working-led-lights-and-sounds-75/a/5461-66119.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

My favorite part is the condition report: "Appears to be in overall excellent condition. Comes with four metal pinballs and two keys."

The auction house estimates the value to be between $40,000-$60,000.
lf.jpglf (1).jpglf (2).jpglf (3).jpglf (4).jpglf (5).jpg

#2 21 days ago

If anyone pays over $2K for that there nuts.

John

#3 20 days ago

That is one of the ugliest pinballs ever made. I guess I'm not part of the target demographic for this "supreme" machine.

At least if you scratched the cabinet it'd be easy to repaint.

#4 20 days ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

If anyone pays over $2K for that there nuts.
John

o-din will buy two at that price point.

#5 20 days ago

25% buyer's premium on top of the ludicrous bid...yikes!

#6 20 days ago

I don’t find it worse than putting 25k in a Magic girl that doesn’t work.

#7 20 days ago

Poll should have included "no sale at that price".

#8 20 days ago

What in the hell is this coke machine I'm looking at?

#9 20 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

o-din will buy two

Actually, is he ok? I have not noticed any posts from him for a couple days.
Maybe the CA blackouts?
Or maybe he went on vacation to that island he likes?

#10 20 days ago

Ha.com sounds about right, what a joke!

#11 20 days ago

This sells for 1000$. Let’s face it, these people are absolute geniuses

21F1D804-47D7-408A-8D9D-5E22E5008F22 (resized).jpeg
#12 20 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

What in the hell is this coke machine I'm looking at?

A machine that does not dispense soft drinks but does have 2 flippers and some pinballs. And you are 100% right. It does look like a coke machine.

For whatever reason it is supposed to be worth a lot of money. Long ago I asked my distributor about them and he laughed. For whatever reason, when this company puts their "Supreme" logo on anything, people supposedly pay 10 times what the item is worth, any item, key chain, cig lighter, etc. That is all I know and have heard.

#13 20 days ago

Their design looks familiar.

colgate Supreme (resized).png
#14 20 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Poll should have included "no sale at that price".

Done and done. Feel free to change your vote.

#15 20 days ago

I think it would be hilarious if Pinsiders inquired for more information on the pin.

"Is there any pooling around the slings?"

"Can I get a picture of the shooter lane?"

"Will this machine help me get laid?"

#16 20 days ago

You guys have no clue about supreme lol.

Several sales around 35k for this game. It’s not about the gameplay it’s about the brand and scarcity of the item.

Just cuz you don’t get it and thinks it stupid doesn’t necessarily make it so.

Imo anyone who pays 25k for a Beatles when the exact same Game is only 8k is far more foolish lol.

So anyone who buys one for 2k would actually be a genius since it is worth many times more.

#17 20 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

o-din will buy two at that price point.

Anyone who could buy one at 2k should do so immediately. Retail was 10k and resale is at least 35k.

#19 20 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

will buy two at that price point.

Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Actually, is he ok? I have not noticed any posts from him for a couple days.

I hope o-din gets back soon. We could try another go fund me to get this.

LTG : )

#20 20 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Several sales around 35k for this game. It’s not about the gameplay it’s about the brand and scarcity of the item.
Imo anyone who pays 25k for a Beatles when the exact same Game is only 8k is far more foolish lol.
So anyone who buys one for 2k would actually be a genius since it is worth many times more.

So, it is a piece of furniture- Or a piece of art-Depending on your point of view. To be looked at. To be polished. To be dusted daily.

#21 20 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

So, it is a piece of furniture- Or a piece of art-Depending on your point of view. To be looked at. To be polished. To be dusted daily.

A lot of people actually do this with many pinballs. They buy one foe their man cave, mod it and rarely if ever play it. It’s just an conversation piece or perhaps the theme fits into a collection of some kind. Ask your distributor , it’s true.

#22 20 days ago

Several sales around 35k for this game.

Source?

#23 20 days ago

A lot of people actually do this with many pinballs. They buy one foe their man cave, mod it and rarely if ever play it. It’s just an conversation piece or perhaps the theme fits into a collection of some kind. Ask your distributor , it’s true.

Yea, but if this is the case, shouldnt it look the part?

That thing is frekkin fugly.

Whatt will be next?
K-mart the pinball. It looks like shite, plays like a turd, but is worth 50k, since there are only 12 made.

#24 20 days ago

Yup I remember seeing something about this game selling for stupid money a while back, not sure why? Charity maybe? It looks like TWD with a different paint job, correct? In the pinball world it's worth more in parts then anything else so I don't see anyone here bidding on it over 2K. Now outside of this community there is a lot of weird people so only time will tell what they will pay....LOL.

John

#25 20 days ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

It looks like TWD with a different paint job, correct?

No. It's a Spider-Man home edition re theme.

#26 20 days ago

They can stamp Supreme on anything and people will buy it for 1000% more then what it’s worth. Crazy world we live in!

#27 20 days ago

Am I the only person who knows nothing about Supreme brand? I don’t social media at all so maybe that’s why. Truly crazy world lol.

#28 20 days ago

I'm guessing the code isnt overly taxing on the brain ...which would be perfect for those 'supreme' brand buyers.

#29 20 days ago

I can use the parts for my new Back To The Future homebrew design. But i have to make the flying car myself.

#30 20 days ago

So according to you anyone that buys this Supreme for any amount over $10,000 is a fool as you can buy the exact same game for $3,000 (Spider-Man Home Edition)

#31 20 days ago

Who cares, anyone who actually buys this "supreme" crap should really walk themselves right into oncoming traffic.

#32 20 days ago

The guy in the mall selling knockoff shirts and hoodies just put a "rare" sign over a rack of supreme shirts. $80 cdn for a cotton tee with a coca cola style word on it. I thought who the fuk would buy this for $80? He'll never sell these.

5 minutes later I'm leaving the mall and there's a 15 year old kid with his mom buying a $80 knockoff most likely supreme shirt

#33 20 days ago

Over double the price of a Pro version with half the features and you wonder why Stern is pushing the marketing angle they are a lifestyle brand.

#34 20 days ago

IMO persons with the disposable income that wanted one of these already paid the insane money to get one. I think this one sits unsold.
But I think it was P.T. Barnum who said... one born every minute.

#35 20 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

So according to you anyone that buys this Supreme for any amount over $10,000 is a fool as you can buy the exact same game for $3,000 (Spider-Man Home Edition)

No because the supreme brand adds value and there is a huge collector market for all things supreme.

#36 20 days ago

Urban necessities bought one for each of their 2 stores at 35k each.

#37 20 days ago

No because the supreme brand adds value

Only to idiots...

#38 20 days ago

Maybe it is $2000 for the machine and $18000 for the word "Supreme".
I think I can get by without Supreme in my life, but I am just a simple guy.

#39 20 days ago

I think it’s ironic that a group of guys who are willing to pay what we do for NIB Premium and LEs are criticizing others for paying a crazier sum of money for a Supreme pin.
Ask any non pin collector at your workplace/neighborhood/whatever if they think you’re nuts for paying thousands for a new pin. If they don’t call you an idiot, it’s only because they’re being polite.
I have friends that I’ve invited over to play a new game and they don’t even want to come over because “they’re just not interested in pinball”. So try explaining to them that these machines are worth the price tag.

TLDR: Anyone who buys Supreme stuff is nuts. But not us!

#40 20 days ago

Mmmmmmm...SUPREME!!!

supreme-pizza-toppings (resized).jpg
#41 20 days ago

TORTURE definition: As a hardcore pin player you are invited over to someone's house to "play" their pins, only to standby and watch as the owner turns on all of the lights and lets you watch all of the attract modes and the invites you to the theater room for a movie.

#42 20 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope o-din gets back soon. We could try another go fund me to get this.

I've been playing the heck out of my 90s version, No Fear, which kinda fills the need for something more modern in theme than the antique movies, TV shows, and bands pinball companies are peddling as of late.

#43 20 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've been playing the heck out of my 90s version, No Fear, which kinda fills the need for something more modern in theme than the antique movies and bands pinball companies are peddling as of late.

No Fear is a pretty fun game that’s underrated. If it was a theme that appealed to more people, that machine would be a lot more pricey.

#44 20 days ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I think it’s ironic that a group of guys who are willing to pay what we do for NIB Premium and LEs are criticizing others for paying a crazier sum of money for a Supreme pin.
Ask any non pin collector at your workplace/neighborhood/whatever if they think you’re nuts for paying thousands for a new pin. If they don’t call you an idiot, it’s only because they’re being polite.
I have friends that I’ve invited over to play a new game and they don’t even want to come over because “they’re just not interested in pinball”. So try explaining to them that these machines are worth the price tag.

I get what you're saying. I have friends that wish they had a machine and friends that think it's a waste of money. But that isn't the argument against this machine. @extraballingtmc made the point himself in his daring, but feeble, attempt to defend it. Pinballers see this machine as stupid, because it's a $3000 machine that is even more stripped in terms of art and other items. And somehow that makes it more valuable?!?!

I know, I know....it's Supreme, and I just don't understand. I understand just fine. If you want to spend your money collecting one of Judy Garland's turds because it's rare, go for it. I'm still going to think it's stupid.

#45 20 days ago
Quoted from Coindork:

No Fear is a pretty fun game that’s underrated. If it was a theme that appealed to more people, that machine would be a lot more pricey.

Underated is an overated term. Especially on this website.

I find themes I like or would like have pretty much nothing to do with anything here.

#46 20 days ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

If you want to spend your money collecting one of Judy Garland's turds because it's rare, go for it. I'm still going to think it's stupid.

Not stupid at all. They don't make them anymore. ( the Judy Garland turds )

Disclaimer : The people over paying for the Supreme brand - where are these morons when I want to sell something ?

#47 20 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Disclaimer : The people over paying for the Supreme brand - where are these morons when I want to sell something?

Some of them are out there making millions in the modern day music and sports industries.

#48 20 days ago

The crowd who buys something like this is the same crowd who bought AIBO, the robot dog for $7000.00 plus. People with money to burn. No financial worries about tomorrow. Pinball is going upscale.

imgres (resized).jpg

It all reminds me of 40 years ago when I was trying to make a paycheck by repairing and selling (trying to sell) vacuum cleaners. I had to deliver a repaired sweeper. I remember several things about that trip.

1) The guy was a county worker who drove a dozer or road grader. A poor man with a thumb and pinkie finger left on one hand due to an injury.

2) The ugliest woman for a wife I have ever seen before or since.

3) Two of the most beautiful daughters I have ever seen.

They lived in a ramshackle house that looked like it should have been torn down years ago.

He had a color TV. And he bragged and bragged that he paid $1000.00 for that color TV. He was proud that he could spend that kind of money on a TV. This is back when you could by a very good used car for $1000.00. This was back when a microwave oven would cost $600.00 to $700.00.

Here is a family struggling from hand to mouth and that the expensive TV was their major pride and joy.

So, imagine when there are many people in our society where money is no object.

#49 20 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is a family struggling from hand to mouth and that the expensive TV was their major pride and joy.

Reminds me of the All In The Family episode. When burglars broke into the house. The one said. "There it sits, walls crumbling down around them, the brand new TV".

#50 20 days ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

This is spot on.

Most people think it’s crazy to collect pinballs.

Pretty ironic that collectors in a niche market think other collectors of a niche market are idiots...smh

Not really sure why so much hate? I thought all pinball was good. All the people into supreme have now been exposed to pinball and may seek out more games at barcades and such.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 55.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 103.00
$ 234.99
$ 244.99
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside