(Topic ID: 119302)

Stern Superman? Possible?

By DareDevyl

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Now I know a couple of posts have been done about well over a year and a half ago when Stern was posting pictures on Facebook about your favourite Superman picture/drawing. I have been thinking about this recently? Ritchie did two Star Trek machines, two Terminators both while employed at different companies. He did an Atari Superman. Why not a Superman with Stern. After all a new movie is coming. Just some thoughts to stir the pot as to what anyone is speculating will be the next Richie pin.

#2 9 years ago

And lose Game of Thrones ?

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

Answer: Yes.

#4 9 years ago

Personally I think Stern should make a Superman pin based off the comic book rather then any of the films like they did with XMEN. Superman films have and likely will continue to go through different casts while the comic version will always remain timeless.

#5 9 years ago

I'd like to see a "Skittles" game made with a "Taste The Rainbow" multiball, where you hit a captive ball and it explodes into a 20-ball free-for-all. That's just me though...

#6 9 years ago

I just don't see it. Yeah... it would look sweet with comic book art, but I don't think ol' Supes is as popular as the X-Men are. Back when I actively collected comics, I just couldn't get into it. He was just too goody-two shoes for me.

Still, if done right... I'd be interested.

#7 9 years ago

They're not going to do a Superman pin until they can do a Batman v. Superman pin. That movie comes out in March of 2016, so we're still over a year away.

Would love to see Ritchie do it when the time comes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-superman-possible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.