IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #972 Stranger things video Posted by halflip87 (4 years ago)

Post #975 Stranger Things screen shots Posted by Rascal_H (4 years ago)

Post #1751 Feature matrix from Stern. Posted by twenty84 (4 years ago)

Post #1774 Pro features video. Posted by proco (4 years ago)

Post #1775 Trailer with intro from Duffer Bros. Posted by johnnyutah (4 years ago)

Post #1793 First shipping confirmation photo. Posted by Tilt (4 years ago)

Post #1829 Pics of official Stern accessories. Posted by RebelGuitars (4 years ago)

Post #1835 Brian Eddie podcast link on game. Posted by C2CPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3236 Nice game review Posted by delt31 (4 years ago)

Post #3275 This Week In Pinball deep dive. Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago

Ambivalent until I see it. Love the theme, but Stern’s approach to BoM and profit margin has been known to compromise a good theme one way or the other. Kaneda is dead on when imploring Stern to charge extra to make the game right (getting the licensed music for example). People will pay up for these things so long as they receive a quality game.

Hopefully my theory about young IP comes to fruition, and the show fully supports the game with as many assets as it controls, and that Stern delivers an inventive, fun pinball machine. I know they can do it. But will they?

1 week later
#908 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

I didn't say it was acceptable. It sucks! I checked the thread, that's a JP pro... which is known to have issues... the issues appear to have been fixed (see: Elvira). This has no bearing on Stranger Things.
I'm sorry you, and others, have had issues on your JPs, and other games. It definitely sucks when paying that much. I hope Stern sorts you all out. This thread is about Stranger Things, though.

#1452 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey guys I just want to chime in and let everyone know we broke the 100 count vote for pizza.
114 votes for pizza so far, Papa John would be proud.[quoted image]

I don’t know if I’d call that pizza.

#1896 4 years ago

Any on location in NYC right now?

#3060 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They will probably both get one on Monday.

what about pioneers or Modern?

Or Rock Fantasy?

#3079 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

AFM, MM, MB have very few modes and only are revered because nostalgia has a way of keeping some people thinking they’re so great. If they were produced today for the first time, everyone would be complaining at how shallow the coding is and would refuse to spend $9k on any one of them.

But since people are spending $6-$10k for them now, the SECOND time around, that means you’re just wrong.

#3130 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

How in the h&$)#! Did this pass beta testing in the field?

You’re joking right?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I DONT KNOW MAN?!?!? We should burn stern to the ground for this.

This and all the other borked shit Stern has released without proper testing: Black Widow ramp, Hulk mech (and general view problems) on Avengers, Katana Ramp On DP, Gene Head on Kiss, SW Death Star shot (and inner loop on pro), The spinning disc on X-Men, the Canon on ACDC (and drops), Sarcophagus on Iron Maiden, Turntable on BM66, Orbit in GoT, Ghostbusters (Lol)...

And that’s just off the top of my head. But Stern is so solid on everything else (general quality of materials and workmanship. “Fit and finish” if you will, that it’s pretty hard to fault Stern for a few borked mechs.

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

...as Ricky Nelson’s penned in one of his most famous songs, “if singing oldies are all it’s about, I’d rather drive a truck.” Think pinball is somewhat that way too. Can’t we reach for better than 25 years ago and are doing better? Even the designers of 25 years ago think we can and are doing much better. Heard George Gomez remark that he can’t believe MB is still up there. Kieth Elwins first 2 layouts, game rules and depth of code are simply superior in every way to the oldie goldies. If it isn’t why don’t we call it quits in pinball right now? The oldies are still fun, but imo, don’t hold a candle to modern day, Stern’s, JJP’s, AP’s and Spooky titles coming out now. It shows how out of whack Pinside top 100 ratings have become. It is nothing more than a popularity contest. Don’t you think the modern day games should all be ranked much higher? They are simply higher tech and design in every way than the old machines of long ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jimwe5t/ratings/comments

Your ratings are a joke. You’re entitled to your opinion, but your ratings suggest you have an agenda and want to prove a point, rather than properly rate these classic games.

#3143 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Dialed in is awesome and a fresh take. Many of my favorite pins have "no theme." I feel the curmudgeons in the hobby are too scared of it because it is a new theme. I honestly don't get why people don like that machine.

Speaking as a true pinhead, for me Dialed In just has this dorky vibe that I can’t shake. Part of it is the Lawler design aesthetic. Not his shots, but his artistic choices. Like the lightening bolt guy, and the chick in the back right corner, and Mr. McMomJeans. These “characters” remind me of a lame children’s TV show. Combined with a vaguely uninspiring theme, it just doesn’t call to me like so many other games do.

A friend of mine owns one, so I do get to play it. Shots are amazing, and I dig some of the true innovation. The rules are terrific. From a substantive perspective, there’s nothing NOT to like about the game (er, actually the callouts are below average), but it’s still a miss for me. That said, if they start selling in the low 6’s, almost have to buy one for the sheer value at that point.

Stern definitely has amazing themes. I’m in their target demo, and aside from an occasional “yawn”, I could own most of their games from a theming standpoint.

Stranger Things is a grand slam theme. I sincerely hope they do it justice. My first glimpse of the Pro suggests they have not. But it’s early yet.

#3146 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I didn’t realize you fixed GOTG! The lack of tunes is why I didn’t buy that game
TWD is a Cleland masterpiece!

My brother just bought Guardians for his family for Christmas. I probably put 100 games on that thing in 3 days! And that’s competing with 17 other people for game time. I really like the game. It’s not as “thematically” integrated as WellDoneZero would prefer but it really doesn’t matter with this game. And neither do the voices, which sound fine to me. And Cleland worked his magic as well, so that’s there too.

Frankly, I loved the GoTG movies. Laughed my ass off and just had a blast with them. But I couldn’t tell you the plot. Don’t remember much to be honest. Pure popcorn, ya know? So why should I care if the pin nails every last detail? Now, with some themes I DO care (Stranger Things being an example. Alien another)! But not with Guardians. It’s a freaking blast to play and highly challenging. And if you’ve ever seen an LE, it’s just drop dead gorgeous and the light show is outstanding.

#3415 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I completely see that.
If you want to get a Stranger Things machine anyway, why not immediately. It may not be ready fror Primetime but if you want to buy it NIB anyway it won't get cheaper if you wait.

Maybe some people are tired of waiting years for the code to be finished? I’ve owned games that I’ve liked and played the hell out with unfinished code and actually sold them - years later in some cases! - before the code was actually completed. Or, I held out until code was complete but by then, I was pretty much over the game. Probably a symptom of having a small collection.

With so many games to choose from, I’m now electing to wait until code is at or very near completion before buying. Because I don’t want to be tired of the game before it’s actually complete. YMMV.

#3422 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

STTNG doesn’t cover the entire series or even present itself as a storytelling game. The modes are relatively generic. Asteroids, Time Rift, Board the Shuttle, Q...they don’t even use clips from the show...it’s all custom....but, it works. Perfect example of how an entire show’s narrative doesn’t have to be part of a pinball to make a great game of a license. STTNG is a perfect blueprint for a licensed TV show game.

Arguing that a fun pin doesn’t need “everything’ from a movie/series is different than arguing “having Season 3 won’t make STh any better”. The first statement is true, and the last most likely false.

Quoted from Rockytop:

I'd love for STH to have season 3's assets because I love season 3. I don't think it needs to be a great pin, but it would nice. Eddy's vision of basically having a blank canvas and using the projector to "change" the playfield, would be perfect to show Starcourt Mall.

Exactly.

#3423 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Very poor taste and unbelievably ignorant post.

Not unbelievably. This is Pinside.

#3598 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Man, no disrespect to those who are pushing for paid DLC for pinball, but that's literally one of the worst ideas I've heard in a looong time. If Stern released fully complete, deep, bug-free games at, or at least close-to, launch...then maybe.
But come-on...is there anyone here who really thinks Stern wouldn't abuse that system. I could easily see free updates, like the recent one that Ghostbusters got, suddenly costing money. And people are saying that they could charge $500 for that kind of thing! The fact that Stern will go back and continue to polish and update games, for free, years after initial release, is a big plus! That makes people want to keep buying Sterns, and generates good will. (Good will that they can spend on things like bad playfield clears!) What if Stern decides that routine bugfixes and code-completion updates are now deserving of a charge. Makes me sick to think of it.
Now I could support Stern charging for code-updates for much older games. Imagine if they ran kickstarters to pay for code updates for games like CSI, or Wheel of Fortune, or Avengers. I'd get behind something like that.

Just wait for when your $500 DLC “upgrade” fries your $300 node board that’s out of warranty.

The idea of paying for Stern code is tone deaf. This is Stern CODE we’re talking about here. So Stern continues to release games with unfinished code...and leaves then unfinished while selling updates to other, older games? It takes Stern years to code a game once, and now we’re talking about the equivalent of coding the game twice?

And wait for it....LIMITED EDITION DLC! Only 500 available!

Think of the resale market then! Especially if some of the DLC sucks. People will want hundreds more for their games, just like mods.

Bad idea people.

#3609 4 years ago

New Sterns dimple wayyyyy more violently - more and deeper craters - than new CGC games AND older Stern games.

My brother’s new GoTG already has the gash dimples recent Stern’s are know for, and lots of dimples in general. Far worse then my new MMr. And my XMEN LE playfield, which I have no idea how many total plays are on it, looks practically new. It has dimpling, but you have to down real close and look from an angle. Something is definitely different about Stern playfields in the Spike 2 era. In short, they suck.

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Just pointing it out is all, maybe I'm just new...but I hadn't seen anything like this before. Also, no magnifying glass needed, the playfield looked like a cheap car that'd survived a hail storm...rather imposibble to miss.
But yeah, I didn't buy one and will continue to happily flip on site

And now you know why Levi doesn’t care, because he doesn’t buy them.

Quoted from branlon8:

risk of dimpling is a legitimate reason not to buy a new pin.

Totally agree. Now, if you don’t care you don’t care, but you take your chances either way with Stern’s.

1 week later
#4684 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

All stern pros and premiums settle in to a safe range on resale. 45-48 on a pro, 58-63 on a prem. STh is no different.
The only outlier over the last 5 years have been WWE.
PS. I buy pins to play and enjoy. I invest in IRA’s

I would be all over resale pricing in this range on the daily, but then people add so many mods that they think the game is worth hundreds more. Some mods make sense, but others just add undesired cost IMO.

1 month later
#6654 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You've been Sterned.

Being Sterned has become like being Choggerd. Damn, a new low.

#6843 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey guys, JP is a GOAT candidate, Elvira is freaking fantastic and STH is so cool and the UV mod is awesome, yes THEME matters and STH will prob outsell em all.
Stern is on such a roll that I’ve decided I’m in on the next game sight unseen!!!
Yeehaw!!!!! Bring it on baby

Donald, is that you?

#6845 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Wasn’t directed at you, brother. Hilton tried to claim that Stern has only sold around 200 premiums/LEs total. Not that anybody believed his numbers, but you pin gives proof otherwise.

His pin is proof that they made 500 LE plaques.

#6858 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrong as usual, Stern has been doing upgrading since IMDN where i felt the quality dipped to bad levels, get your facts straight!
JP and Elvira, the past two Sterns, yeah i know its tough for you to keep up NPO because they keep pumping out fantastic pins, have none of the main issues you describe. They have excellent PF quality, reinforced cabs and GREAT GAMES.
The people have spoken with their wallets leading to a record year of sales for Stern. Just the FACTS, drop the mic and game over. LOL
There will ALWAYS be malcontent, whiners and complainers never happy with anything. EVERY pinball manufacturer deserves some kind of medal of honor for having to put up with some of you.
Bottom line, pinball is thriving right now for many reasons, and that's a great thing.

Yup, it’s you.

#6863 4 years ago

Here’s my problem with the UV kit. It really should have been a standard feature in the game. The game doesn’t have much else. The underground is a big part of Stranger Things, things are different there. Shouldn’t the pin change up dramatically when you’re in that mode? With GI or playfield lighting or something? Yes, it should. SW has less on it than STH but it also has a killer light show and excellent theme integration that changes the feeling of the game when appropriate.

I’m not seeing much theme integration at all with STH. Are there audio visual clips from the show that interact with the game? In the streams I see I see a bunch of demagorgan visuals and not much else. Maybe I’m wrong about this, but STH appears to suffer from Wonka-itis in his way.

So when there’s little actual theme integration to begin with - and practically no toys or features - than having to pay extra for one thing that actually provides integration with the show is inane. And insulting.

And yes Ice, sadly, after being screwed yet again by Stern, most people will step right up and buy on the next release. I won’t be one of them. I put my money where my mouth is and I’ve been doing it since the clusterfuck that was AVLE. While Stern has released many fun games since, they’ve done absolutely nothing to make me a day 1 buyer. And indeed, have screwed up so often that I would never trust them with a NIB purchase.

#6874 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

how have stern screwed anyone? Nobody bought this game without seeing it. Nobody has to buy the kit. What if they had never_ came out with the kit? This is something that they have added. I'm struggling with this. The game plays the same!

Are you new? How has Stern screwed the hobby? With their rampant cost cutting and commensurate price inflation. With their piss poor QA. With their general lack of innovation and imagination. By releasing unfinished games and taking years to complete code. I could keep going.

Why people continue to buy NIB from this company astounds me.

#6891 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I never read anything you write TFA. I’m too busy staring at the avatar
But, you are WAY off base on lack of theme integration.

I hope so, but honestly, the UV secret stream did not show me much. I’m looking forward to playing the game. I wonder if many operators will be adding the UV.

#6892 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

That was VERY FUNNY! That made me laugh good one.

As for high quality check out the Wonderful Wizard of Oz attraction we're building. I posted these photos on facebook they got 2 million views, 15,000 shares, 15,000 comments... as for HIGH quality I think that speaks volumes brother. I've worked for nearly every theme park in the entire WORLD!

Now let me address this for you because clearly you don't have a clue. First I don't smoke crack, and believe it or not I don't drink unlike yourself, and I've never done drugs any drugs. Secondly I never ripped off ANYONE on TBL... I put the game up for sale, got 80 emails, so I post my private email address because I just (unlike you) don't have time to sit here for days on end to respond. Out of the 80 plus people who emailed only THREE actually took the time to EMAIL ME DIRECTLY! Each one of those people I talked to by phone. I did not sell my TBL and still have it. I took no money from anyone, I did not promise to sell, ship, or trade with ANYONE! I'm not sure what your definition of screwed is but mine would be taking money from someone and then not delivering as promised. That just didn't happen. Just because some total moron goes nuts because he falsely thinks #1 that because he emailed me and offered to buy the game I should sell it to him or #2 I have to sell it to him just because he emailed me. I was accused of asking people to direct email of trying to skip on pinside... FALSE! See unlike yourself I actually leave my house. I own my own company and we have about 20 employees right now... we were running two shifts I was working the second one and staying up almost daily until about 7 am. So I had no time to respond to 80 people asking me to trade a fish tales, baywatch and $500 and then ship to spain blah, blah blah.
I was accused of being on pinside daily FALSE! I just got on this weekend, but was more or less off for the past 10 days. One stretch (last September thru early November) I wasn't on the site for 60 days I even disabled my account so not to be tempted (LOL). I was busy super busy... but right now I'm so busy I can't see straight. So asking people to merely email was a better way for me to communicate with people not trying to avoid pinside fees. But hey you have some seriously deranged people on this website its okay. As I said then I will say again I can sell my games when I want, to whom I want, how I want.
Lastly as for paying pinside I don't need to be a pinside plus member I only get on the site in spurts, maybe a couple days here and there then maybe not at all for a week or two. I've paid pinside several hundred dollars but for the record most of my games I've sold are usually sold on facebook or to local friends not pinside. If there is anything and I mean anything wrong with me about selling pinball games I'm VERY SLOW to respond, even on facebook. My local buddies sometimes tell me HEY DUDE PEOPLE are trying to reach you about your game on facebook. I'm like oh really... okay. Buying selling pinballs isn't how I make a living, my time and dedication is to what really pays the bills and btw gives me the opportunity to buy some really COOL GAMES!
I'm seriously that busy and that is the ONLY reason I asked people to direct email me... its the best way I communicate. For me it works for others maybe not so much. Has nothing to do with pinside. Now that I've explained that to you, and hopefully you're able to read all this after downing two bottles of vodka, maybe we can meet up at TPF and I'll reserve the entire bar just for you!
Lastly but not least I don't take all this stuff as serious as 90% of the people who post on this website hour by hour. I'm not offended by anything anyone says I just keep doing what I do brother! You do the same![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude, your log-in history is available to all Pinsiders. And, unfortunately, so is your posting. On the TBL selling thread days in question, you were all over Pinside. Just not your for sale thread.

Try selling crazy somewhere else. Try Levi’s.

#6902 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Couldn’t resist.
rd[quoted image]

I didn’t think that pic could get any funnier after Ice posted it! Sorry to doubt you like that RD! Do you realize that release to release, this may be the most reposted pic in the history of Pinside? I’ve downloaded multiple copies to ensure I never run out!

Icey, you’re a legend! Neck deep in the “tro”. Nice tail!

#6921 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You caught me. OMG you caught me. Yeah your right I didn’t deactivate my account last October you know everything. Ask the actually owner of the site if I’m lying... why would I lie about that know it all? Secondly I NEVER TURN OFF MY COMPUTER EVER... at any given point I might have 30 windows open, just because I don’t LOG OUT does that mean I’m on the site looking at posts from you and Iceman? I’m going to group you into the category of deranged. When I tell you I wasn’t on the site for 10 days I meant it... when I tell you I deactivated my account last fall I meant it because it’s TRUE smart ass!
Last summer I was out coaching a high level baseball team I was gone for 30 to 45 days in hotels I WASN”T ON PINSIDE!!!! TONIGHT I WAS at my attraction we did over 1,500 people tonight... I was managing lines, scanning tickets, and dealing with problems I WAS NOT ON PINSIDE! Unlike ICEMAN who probably can’t understand why someone wouldn’t be on PINSIDE 24 hours of every single day ... I actually am NOT even if my computer doesn’t log me out KNOW IT ALL!

“High level baseball”...

#6926 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol! That’s hilarious. Your fellow New Zealander was great last night. Unreal guitarist
Ok officially back ON shift. 15 hour break. Time to clock in

I’m still laughing at that photo. Classic!

#6938 4 years ago

How can the test game at the factory not crash on the new code, but everyone else’s does? I’ve never understood this. Don’t they test this stuff?

#7008 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I've got over 1000 games on my AFMr and there isn't a single dimple to be seen. And after 400 games the rick and morty on route in madison has zero dimples as well. If some CGC games are dimpling I'm not sure why some are and some aren't.

I was talking up the beautiful playfield on my MMr, and it still is beautiful. But after about 900 plays there are some visible dimples when you go down and look for them, at an angle etc.

This is unsurprising and perfectly acceptable. If it was showing deep moon craters that would be - should be! - surprising and unacceptable. Because that’s not how pinball machines have traditionally dimpled. Ever. To my knowledge, only Stern machines suffer from this “moon crater” malaise.

Its disappointing for sure. The playfield on my XMen LE is great. They clearly -- used better materials or a different process for that game, because the clear is glossy and the dimpling is minor.

#7028 4 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Let me help your knowledge....CGC AFMr, LE, that actually sat in the box a couple months before going to location.
[quoted image]

Yes. I’ve seen this picture. I think over a year ago was the first time. This photo gets hauled out and recycled with the same schtick every time the Stern crater haters get too vocal. Yup, one CGC has some orange peel. Oh well. Where are all the other CGC horror stories of bad playfields? Practically every thread on Pinside has some reference to Stern’s horrible cratering problems. New owners with new pictures seem to crop up daily. But you hold on to that one AFMr picture, so you can use it in another argument down the line.

#7030 4 years ago
Quoted from dugmar:

My AFMr is covered in dimples. 800 plays.

Ok, let’s all say it together. Dimples are normal, craters are not. Repeat until you understand the concept.

#7031 4 years ago

Oh, and “home use only” means it’s only been in a private home (or maybe some dudes office, where the game was played by a relatively small number of the (mostly) same people during its lifespan). Not “home use only but”. Not “home use only since”. Just home use only. Got it? Good.

#7043 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Dimpling seems like such a weird thing to get hung up on. Pooling and chipping is unacceptable, of course, but a metal ball striking a wooden surface imparts a force that has to go somewhere, and you can be sure a solid steel metal ball is going to win that battle 100 times out of 100.
Some playfields may be worse than others, but it will happen given enough time and action.

The question isn’t “does dimpling happen”? Dimpling happens.

The questions are “do late model Stern’s dimple worse (cratering)” - the answer is yes - and “why aren’t they doing anything about it”? Because the playfields on their latest games indicates that they aren’t.

And this issue isn’t in a vacuum. It’s just one more thing on the pile of Stern’s questionable QC. Without the myriad other issues over the past few years, people probably wouldn’t care so much. But for the prices they charge...etc. etc.

1 week later
#7097 4 years ago

Played the Pro at Free Gold Watch. Lots to like, lots to criticize. Pretty much like most Stern’s. Hoping to play an LE soon, and that the projector makes this game noteworthy. Otherwise I don’t see it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Cruz, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 39.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.