IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #972 Stranger things video Posted by halflip87 (4 years ago)

Post #975 Stranger Things screen shots Posted by Rascal_H (4 years ago)

Post #1751 Feature matrix from Stern. Posted by twenty84 (4 years ago)

Post #1774 Pro features video. Posted by proco (4 years ago)

Post #1775 Trailer with intro from Duffer Bros. Posted by johnnyutah (4 years ago)

Post #1793 First shipping confirmation photo. Posted by Tilt (4 years ago)

Post #1829 Pics of official Stern accessories. Posted by RebelGuitars (4 years ago)

Post #1835 Brian Eddie podcast link on game. Posted by C2CPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3236 Nice game review Posted by delt31 (4 years ago)

Post #3275 This Week In Pinball deep dive. Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Confirmed announcement within a few weeks. My distributor wouldn’t be taking my deposit otherwise.

Has your distributor confirmed to you it’s Stranger Things then? I’m hearing all sorts over this side of the pond.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

What is upside down.? I 've seen this mentioned a couple times .

The upside down is an alternate dimension mirroring the real world.

https://strangerthings.fandom.com/wiki/The_Upside_Down

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I thing RGB GI bulbs would do this nicely. White light for normal play. Then the whole playfield changes colour for the upside down.

Definitely seems like the most effective way of doing it especially since that’s the biggest change in the show the ambient lighting, lighting and red cracks all that could be done superbly with great RGB GI and Inserts. Also seems the most cost effective way to make the game physically change so that should tick Stern’s bean counter boxes.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Game of thrones changes the playfield colour completely and well. I’m sure lighting will be the best solution. There isnt enough real estate in a lower playfield to do anything substantial.

Yeah no lower playfield, more often than not they suck.

Badass lighting to switch between real world and the upside down. Magnet save between the flippers and maybe on the playfield somewhere like the right orbit on Elvis to hold and set up a shot, Eleven is constantly saving and helping the rest of the cast in Stranger Things so it would translate well if she/magnets helped and saved you.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The thought has crossed my mind-this shit is worse than crack sometimes.

A lot more expensive too, 1 LE is like a years worth of good quality crack

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Someone, please tell me this isn't it? This is just some random homebrew or something right?[quoted image]

Where did you see/find that? To be fair to Stern art is something they have been consistently doing a great job of recently so I’m expecting them to smash the art on Stranger Things, just hoping it’s not Johnny crap.

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Someone tweeted it out a few hours ago and it was sent to me on Facebook by a friend who saw it. The tweet essentially said the same thing that this can't really be it can it?

Looking at it closer no way it’s Sterns there’s art around that star post! Stern are no longer printing art around posts after their clearcoat problems.

I hope Stern use the shows artist though, the season posters have all had a really cool art style to them.

#159 4 years ago

C’mon Stern get the art right on this one

8166FC2A-7D83-4D9D-82E2-F724CF009F5C (resized).jpeg8166FC2A-7D83-4D9D-82E2-F724CF009F5C (resized).jpeg7523F94A-1897-4340-AD48-74E45D9DF3F5 (resized).jpeg7523F94A-1897-4340-AD48-74E45D9DF3F5 (resized).jpeg5E0923E2-D8A4-4F06-BF7F-138305B7B014 (resized).jpeg5E0923E2-D8A4-4F06-BF7F-138305B7B014 (resized).jpeg

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So if the rumors of this are true, would it make more sense for Stern to announce before or after Spooky opens up orders for Rick and Morty?
Once you preorder with Spooky you have a non-refundable 1000 to 1500 deposit so you are locked in unless you want to try and sell your spot. So if you order one of those you might be less likely to also go in on a Stranger Things pin if it got announced later?

Most of the guys in this hobby can afford both so it’s not going to effect Spooky or Stern one way or the other.

I’d love to buy and support Spooky but so far their themes just haven’t been for me. And Sterns are just to damn expensive here in the U.K. especially when node boards blow out under less than 100 plays.

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

K-man is reporting there are some real head scratchers on Stern's next pin...some good, some bad. I think we will see something very soon.

Can you expand what K said? I rarely listen to his podcast. Really hope Stern hasn’t fucked this one up, seems like a really easy licence to make a great pin out of with awesome lighting effects and some cool magnet tricks.

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

He said there is a lot of good and a lot of bad. Something to that effect.

Sounds like every release to me

#201 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Supposedly the artwork is crappy photoshop on ST amongst some other issues.

C’mon Ice share what you know dude!.....

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I really think Stern got caught with their pants down on this release. They didn't expect Spooky to announce and sell the game 72 hours later. Lots of money tied up now.

Hopefully Stern won’t counter that with a half baked release, I’d rather wait a few more weeks for them to reveal and polish this one.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I have heard the artwork on ST is crappy too!

Really there’s no excuse for that!

10F30964-72CF-4494-B4D5-8C4981829CE5 (resized).jpeg10F30964-72CF-4494-B4D5-8C4981829CE5 (resized).jpeg59D67C82-DED8-4FAA-AF26-12F844E731F5 (resized).jpeg59D67C82-DED8-4FAA-AF26-12F844E731F5 (resized).jpeg929C5F32-3F89-45A5-8332-BC347F0B0084 (resized).jpeg929C5F32-3F89-45A5-8332-BC347F0B0084 (resized).jpeg
#246 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Supposedly closer to MM and AFM than shadow.
I just hope it has at least three flippers. I’ve never had a third flipper game. Wouldn’t mind this being my first one. Haha

That’s abit disappointing I was hoping to see something other than a fan layout from Brian. Interested to see this one especially since it’s Brian on design. Shadow is one of my all time favourites.

But if he’s for magnets and ramp diverters in there (why these haven’t been used more often I’ll never know they are ace!) on a fan layout I’ll be interested.

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Brian Eddy
Lonnie
Rest of the details are unknown. Should be on location by Xmas eve.

Wonder if Lonnie is making the rules or simply programming Brian’s ruleset, didn’t Brian pretty much do rules for all his past games?

#555 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

idk if I trust anything from Kaneda but FWIW (hadn't seen this posted or mentioned, sorry if I missed it)[quoted image]

December 23rd or CES, wow he’s got some insider info there

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Details!  
GENERAL
* Layout by Bryan Eddy
* Code by Lonnie and Mike
* Artwork based on Netflix illustration style
* Fan layout
* Flow, progression and shot balance is designed to feel like MM or AFM
TOYS
* Demogorgan head bash toy up the center with drop targets in front.  Supposed to be Hawkings lab with the portal to the upside down
* Projector under the apron that "transforms" playfield objects!  So ramps, standups, drops and other elements on the playfield change based on the location in the mode you're playing (Upside Down, Will's house, wherever).  There are even scoring elements projected onto things (like numbers on drop targets).
* Upside Down is random hurry-up mode.  One of the kids flips into the upside down and you need to hit shot(s) to bring them back.
GAMEPLPAY
* Half a dozen multiball modes
* 3 staging areas to hold the ball
* 40+ modes, designed for longevity in the home
PREMIUM/LE
* "Telekinesis" ball lock up left ramp (multiple balls can "stick" to the backboard via magnet, like 11 pinning the demogorgan to the wall)
* Demogorgan toy moves

Sounds cool, where did this info come from? Can it be trusted? Thanks for posting either way. Backboard sounds cool but would love to see some magnets on the playfield too.

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes I did and it sounds great, and I got monies set aside if it's good, but it really doesn't tell me anything.
"40+ modes" sounds great, but it could also be pointless or give you the Star Trek shoot the lit shot boring feeling. Or "you hit 10 pops that completes 1 mode" type of thing.
I'm just saying I don;t need another "shoot all shots 4 times to ...." like MM/AFM/MB/CC.
The projector thing i can't even imagine so I'm trying not too, could be great!

Yeah Lonnie is a worry, I love ST but it is a little repetitive and the fact the layout sounds almost the same as AFM/MM is a bummer.

#577 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

* Artwork based on Netflix illustration style

Please don’t fuck the art Stern, the Netflix illustration style for the posters is perfect just don’t copy and past the 3 posters and call it a day.

#591 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

This game is gonna hinge on how well that projector effect is pulled off. In different lighting situations, etc. I don't have much confidence but we'll see.

Yep I got my fingers crossed big time!

#764 4 years ago

Hmmm that might not be a bad thing, some probably won’t like the white parts/areas and the pro with full art will keep those people happy.

There’s also the chance the projection stuff isn’t all that good, if it’s not done brilliantly it could be quite disappointing so having a non projector/full art version isn’t a bad idea.

#806 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Artist and his work: https://www.bobstevlic.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great stuff, was really hoping it wouldn’t be Johnny crap on this release so happy to see it isn’t and this guys work looks great!

P.s. Brian (Eddy) is this your pinside account

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Kinda hard to make the best game ever every time you make a game. Agree?

For a lot of people Elwins managed it 2 for 2, so it’s certainly possible.

#913 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

From kaneda - take it however you want
- teaser of ST to be released Sunday
- game to be unvealed and streamed by Stern on Monday the 23rd
- games already have been received by distributors and will be for sale same day. Really impressive if so
- projector feature not great and really dependent on the room being dark.

I hope the projector feature is good, but then again if it’s lame it’s going to save a lot of us thousands going for the full art no white areas pro.

#924 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

It's a small projector, so it'll probably only be around 500 lumens. Definitely a challenge.
Luckily my game room has no windows, dark paint, and a lighting plan that causes no glare, so it'll be amazing for me.

Can you say how you know or have seen so much of this game? You either work for Stern or have sneaked in the place at night appreciate the info regardless.

#1559 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The pro has no projector.

Chuck do you know if the pro has the magnet lock or not? Thanks

#1735 4 years ago

The only thing other than season 3 not being there (as it’s my favourite) that I was hoping to see was the return of lit side rails ala Star Trek LE, this theme would have been perfect for those to make a return on the LE.

#2703 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Multiple magnets under the center of the playfield (Dialed In / Addams Family style) would have been perfect considering 11's powers. The magnets could have been used in a number of chapter modes and multiballs where 11 uses her powers. This would also break up the void in the middle of the playfield and overall add a lot more excitement to the game.

Disagree, from a theme perspective that wouldn’t make sense imo, 11 is on your side so causing cheap drains and fighting’s against the ball/player wouldn’t make sense.

Now a magna save between the flippers activated by the lockbar button would fit the theme and put the player in 11s shoes giving you her powers to save yourself (she’s constantly saving everyone in the show so why not put that into the game?.. theme integration) could have magna save on each outlane too with additional buttons each side of the cabinet giving you complete control to save yourself once you have earned the kickback/ball save.

#2715 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These are the same ideas everybody suggests for every pin.
Every theme is “perfect for magnets!!!”
Every game needs another bad upper or lower playfield.
Every game is too vanilla.
Basically everything sucks.

Bit of an exaggeration there Levi, magnets are mentioned occasionally at least from what I’ve seen, hey you may spend more time on pinside than me so have seen something I haven’t but a lot of people don’t wish for lower playfields as most suck.

And there’s always a half it sucks, half it’s the best pin ever with each new release.

#2723 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

The new JP had nearly universal praise, which is rare. The only real grumbling was about assets. The layout itself was very well liked.

Yeah JP2 is the rare exception, probably should have said more often rather than always there’s a half it sucks, half it’s the greatest pin ever divide.

#2724 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah. That would’ve been sweet and easy to do and could also make use of the projector. Have them block the ramps. Just a couple would’ve been awesome.

Yeah would have been ace, have them white which would have been a nice way to hide the requirement for the white screens, when they pop up project animated demodogs and other enemies onto them.

#2762 4 years ago

I’ve watched bits of the stream here and there, keep getting interrupted by various visitors through the holidays, so would someone mind telling me where the shot just got the left of the drops goes?

The shot to the right of the drops that gives you the fast loop to the left orbit looks sweet. And does the game have a diverter or up/down ramp to allow right orbit shots to make a full loop back out the left orbit?

#2894 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I agree with the general critique of the right orbit, but it is actually a pretty easy and helpful shot. The left orbit is more interesting, but you really have to hit it well to get it all the way up the ramp and around.

Is there no diverter/lift ramp on the Prem/LE to allow for right to left orbit shots? Or is it basically the avengers left orbit ramp turned around?

#2905 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes I'd love if the single most annoying thing in the entire 3 season run of the show were a featured mode in this game.
DON'T DO IT STERN!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Already a mode in the game. One shot represents each of the lines. Have to complete them in a certain order for max points.

Genuinely the funniest comment and response I’ve read all year

#2912 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Correct. I thought the were referring to the orbit ramp.

We where

#2955 4 years ago

So for those of you with time on the game is the upside down only a hurry up and how does it feel if so? Satisfying/eventful or could it be better implemented as a mode?

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I each drops target is a separate hurry up. Hit all four to complete. The points are satisfying, but it can definitely be improved with better lighting and maybe varied shots. Like alternate between having to hit drops and having to hit ramps.

Chuck do you think it could/would be more eventful, let’s just say better for arguments sake if it was a mode you had to get into but also control getting out of rather than a simple hurry up that was sometimes over before it’s started in the stream?

I was kinda hoping it would be a mode you had to get into like Will in the show can sense when the mindflayer is close, red shots could appear on the playfield, make 4 of those and you go into the upside down, make 4 shots and you have the choice of getting back out by making another shot or two and cashing in the points or stay in and build up your score, kinda like the risk reward of escaping or continuing a major villain mode in BM66.

#3002 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I hear you and I will be watching as well. I really need to experience the Premium/LE in a home environment in order to make a true decision. I do prefer the Premium art the best on this one and if Cleland does a sweet music mix it will push this game over the top with sounds. Was trying to think of what mods would be cool for the Premium/LE and I actually thought it looks like a drive in movie theatre screen so maybe a drive in movie theatre sign with Billy's Camaro off to the side on top of one of the ramps?[quoted image]

Billy was great in season 3, such a shame Stern limited this to season 1 and 2 especially since season 2 was by far the weakest. Season 3 had a nice ending/closure to it other than that cliffhanger involving H.......

#3106 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If in no rush, why order it now? It’s a Premium. You could get it whenever over the next 3 years while Stern has the license.

Because he is in a rush.... for a premium.

#3120 4 years ago

Just rewatched all seasons this weekend and it would have been cool to have that magnet lock maybe somewhere else and instead have pinballs coming out the backboard like the Demogorgons come out of the walls that would have been sweet!

#3596 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Eleven candle is also a little creepy...[quoted image]

That’s Valentine’s Day for the misses sorted, thank you!

1 week later
#4653 4 years ago

For owners how’s the change into the upside down handled with the newest code? I know on release code people where saying other than the lcd you wouldn’t know you where in the upside down, has that changed with the latest code? Thanks.

#4753 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Are all LE’s gone?

Nope, you can still find LEs, there’s like 3 on pinside tagged at the bottom of this thread.

#4763 4 years ago

The STLE laser would have been perfect for Stranger Things could of had it in white or a grey/blue to simulate the ash in the upside down, drop out the GI and turn it red/purple few flashes.

At the moment the upside down seems almost uneventful, it should be a big visual change like in the show.

#5176 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This would have been the perfect theme to try to do " glow " ramps like they did in predator .[quoted image]

Pretty sure there’s a few members here that could make these if the demand was there.

#5433 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I feel like threads get filled with these kinds of reviews every time Stern releases a game based on a popular license. Reviews from people who haven't played much if at all, but want to share their disappointment about the layout, art, code, rules, quality, etc. with a dozen other likeminded people that show up in every new game thread to do the same . We saw it with Iron Man, TWD, GoT, BM66, SW, DP, Beatles None of these games were perfect, or the way I imagine they could have been if someone else did them, but all of these games are ones I enjoy enough to have in my collection. Luckily Stern releases a new game every 3-4 months so those that want to complain about a game they don't own, plan to buy or play quickly move on to the next one.

People can certainly get a “feel” for a game, I remember when Ironman was released it got absolutely hammered, but I remember liking the look of the simple gameplay at the time and the crazy fast gameplay, it was my first Stern and I still have it.

TWD, BM66 and DP all grabbed me and I found myself enjoying the reveals and early gameplay reveals, even BM66 I knew as a fan of the crane from BDK I would enjoy that mech with the 66 theme and Lyman it was a risk I was willing to take. TWD & BM66 certainly matured from absolutely terrible to two of the best Sterns ever, but they still grabbed me on initial reveal, same with Deadpool, on reveal it looked different and fresh and had me hooked, the fact Tanio absolutely smashed the code into a fantastic game is brilliant.

But there’s been plenty of games that haven’t grabbed me GOT, I appreciate it’s a great game it just doesn’t grab me personally (it didn't on reveal) and I’ve played it a lot and it still just doesn’t do anything for me. SW is the same huge Star Wars fan but it just isn’t what I wanted from a SW game, another great game but for me it just doesn’t have “it” for me personally.

I agree these in depth reviews off people who haven’t played the game get old fast, especially when they have given them a dozen times and counting, say it once or twice and move on (but that works both ways, we have the pumpers hyping the game constantly and the haters bagging on the game over and over) but certainly a first impressions feel is ok from people.

Stranger Things was a disappointment for me I’ve only said it once before I think, upon reveal, maybe it will grow on me in time with hands on but at the moment it’s not grabbed me and given me the desire to do so, the demogorgan just doesn’t look fun and the amount of missed opportunities with this theme leave me cold, just my first impressions. Luckily like you said Stern pump out 4+ games a year so there’s hopefully something for everyone, what ticks my boxes won’t tick someone else, but that’s the joy of this hobby so we don’t all end up with the same collection of games as our neighbours.

#5465 4 years ago

Don’t Stern have engineers designing the mechs etc? Shouldn’t one of those guys in house known a pressure fitted post sleeve would eventually work loose from continuous ball impact/vibration?

Not really something that should require beta testing, plenty of pinsiders with engineering/mechanical backgrounds pointed it out early doors, why didn’t Stern know this from the get go?

#5501 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Lol.
When your other hobby costs you a shit ton more than that it's really not a big deal.
Check out my Instagram @xkpgx you'll see my other hobby haha.. pinball is cheap fun.

Your a multi-millionaire I can see why $1000 is cheap fun to you dude, my 3 year old son LOVED your drag videos and he was clapping watching your 600lt spit flames.

#5536 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Humble much?

Guys got money so what? Always seems nice enough on this forum, can’t recall ever seeing any ego from him and what I do remember is he went to bat over the whole GB playfield issue.

Id guess a lot of people likely got replacement playfields because of the noise he made at the time. Now if he doesn’t take my lad for a spin in his 600lt when we visit California this year, then yeah he’s an asshole

2 weeks later
#6186 4 years ago

Well there’s been a lot of chat about a DLC model coming to pinball, well here it is!

#6656 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So here's a pic of the kit. An apron and plastics are already on all games. A customer is basically paying $280 for a couple light strips and a mini board...Why not at least include the apron lights and UV plastics on all titles if regular plastics and an apron come standard on all games?
[quoted image]

The fact you get a new apron and plastic makes me think (giving Stern benefit of the doubt) this was originally intended to be part of the game but they couldn’t get all the parts and plastics ready in time for the pushed up/rushed release before Xmas.

As a result it was probably decided to use it in order to test the water selling it as an in game add on, along with their accessory add ons (toppers, art blades, shoot knobs) if it’s a success like their accessory lines have been we will see more of this in the future.

#6657 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I can't believe people are saying. "Stern knew about this" like anyone has to be freaking convinced about that.

Yeah those comments are head scratchers for sure!

It’s pretty simple it was either an intentional add on after sale or it was unintentional due to delays in getting the parts together for the pushed up release of Stranger Things, either way Stern definitely knew about it and it was a market test.

#6663 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

They should have stopped at the end of season 3 and the season would be remembered fondly forever. More isn't always better.

Yeah but more seasons mean stern can double dip when they drop their upcoming dlc for stranger things season 3 and 4 modes

#6700 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Played an LE on route finally after getting a few days awhile back on a Pro. Balls kept getting stuck on the gate or under the demogorden, ball telekenis lock rejections non stop. Think it's been on route a week, very frustrating. I do like the projector on the spinner, that looks cool. This tech could be sweet for spinners and drops, things that take up a small aspect ratio.

I’ll have to watch the stream from the UV reveal and pay close attention to the spinner didn’t really notice that, wasn’t all that impressed with the ramp animations.

I do wonder what this game would have looked like/if it would have been a better effect during the upside down with a laser like the one in STLE instead of the projector.

#6822 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Average people do not buy LE versions of pinball machines...Just sayin'

Yeah we do!

#6847 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Wasn’t directed at you, brother. Hilton tried to claim that Stern has only sold around 200 premiums/LEs total. Not that anybody believed his numbers, but you pin gives proof otherwise.

Think it’s been stated quite a few times Stern don’t put the plaques on in order, which is fine as it would be a waste of time keeping them in order.

Games built, a plaque is pulled out of a box/bin, fixed to game, game goes out the factory.

#6933 4 years ago

So to the owners out there what’s the best modes and what scenes are they based around from the show? Keep hearing this burn mode mentioned.

#6957 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Maybe something metal could be made to cover the front edges of the ramp.
A sort of ramp ramp, if you will?

A metal ramp flap protector for a metal ramp flap?

Or just go back to using the better grade metal flaps they used previously?

#7044 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

and “why aren’t they doing anything about it”?

Quite simply because they don’t have too, 90% of the people who complain about the issues that arise with each new release, forget about them and jump right back in line to buy as soon as the next title is announced.

I was all set to grab a Stranger Things but personally for £9000/£10,000, the cost of a prem/LE here in the U.K. ($13,000 USD) there’s too many issues with new Sterns, so instead of just moaning about it over and over again, I used my pin funds to buy back my old STLE instead of grabbing a Stranger Things NIB, but I’m in the minority, so why would Stern change a thing when they sell out faster than they can produce games to sell?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fishers, IN
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 39.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
8,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.