IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #972 Stranger things video Posted by halflip87 (4 years ago)

Post #975 Stranger Things screen shots Posted by Rascal_H (4 years ago)

Post #1751 Feature matrix from Stern. Posted by twenty84 (4 years ago)

Post #1774 Pro features video. Posted by proco (4 years ago)

Post #1775 Trailer with intro from Duffer Bros. Posted by johnnyutah (4 years ago)

Post #1793 First shipping confirmation photo. Posted by Tilt (4 years ago)

Post #1829 Pics of official Stern accessories. Posted by RebelGuitars (4 years ago)

Post #1835 Brian Eddie podcast link on game. Posted by C2CPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3236 Nice game review Posted by delt31 (4 years ago)

Post #3275 This Week In Pinball deep dive. Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6098 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I just want a decent Horror Theme horror was huge when i was a kid. Halloween Friday 13th Evil Dead. The kid in me was horror not Turtles or Stranger things whats next He man or She ra or My little pony.

I've always said that Army of Darkness would make the sickest pin

#6171 4 years ago

I just saw this on my Instagram feed. - I would be pissed... If you already have the hidden art in the game and you clearly know you can't see it without the light kit WTF would you not have that included in the game price?!

Anyone who speculated that they rushed this game out the door even faster than normal just got a bolster to their argument. However, instead it's like someone said:

"I know the light kitsch arent ready yet but we have to ship! Just sell them the light kit later as an add-on!"

My friend has an LE being delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to tell him about his factory mod to look forward to purchasing later.

#6179 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Literally the first thing that came to mind. That same attitude from 'DLC apologists' is exactly what has completely ruined video games.
And this is the first salvo across the bow in pinball.

I agree. I immediately said to myself, shit! This is the start of DLC and corporate monetization of pinball.

Honestly, that's why I feel so lucky to have started my pinball ownership with a true family run shop like Spooky.

Spooky sells 750 machines in one day and they say surprise! Free $300+ topper for all machines.

Stern pumps out Stranger Things to the masses co completely with unfinished code, malfunctioning hardware and apparently a secret feature and they go Surprise! Pay us $275 and we will let you unlock the whole game.

#6233 4 years ago

Shaker motors are listed as options when purchasing a pinball machine.

This was not listed. In fact it is now being sold after the fact and in mid March none-the-less.

People previously speculated that STH was released prematurely as a knee-jerk reaction to RaMs sellout success. Again, whatever the case it seems like they rushed the game out the door knowing it should ha e these lights and just decided to say screw it, sell it to them later when they are ready.

#6238 4 years ago

You know what would have been a sick ass reveal?
-If Stern told you instructions to a menu easter egg where it turned on pre-installed black lights. THAT would have been a sick ass reveal.

This was just a sales gimmick designed to take advantage and desensitize the masses as to what type of production behavior should be expected.

#6251 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Uhh.. welcome to 2014 onward -

So why condone this as a buyer? This shouldn't be acceptable and the "I've learned to just deal with it since 2014," attitude doesnt help change it.

On the contrary it encourages the behavior. IMO it not only encourages the behavior but it also stifles the deserved rebellion of the Stern army and other pinball enthusiast.

As someone new to pinball I do not want to see the industry go in this direction so I am 100% against accepting or remaining silent about issues I consider shady and at the cost of an extremely loyal consumer industry.

#6260 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm not - I'm stating the facts. Irrational flailing is not a convincing tactic. When people make irrational arguments and use selective memory to support their POV.. its just a floating opinion with nothing to support it but their personal belief. Combating that is not supporting what Stern has done.. it's called smacking someone back to reality and expecting them to work from the truth, not their irrational tantrum.

Well then you should join the team that stands up about buying NIB games on launch day...crush the FOMO pumpers... or the 'dream theme..' promoters who go on about how they'll pay sight unseen for stuff based on name alone.
Pinside attitudes isn't going to steer anything - It's people with their wallets. And no matter how much some people here pound their fists and kick their feet... they are the same buyers lining up to buy the next Stern before they even played it.
Keeping the discussion grounded in facts isn't supporting Stern - It's standing up to the bullshit that everyone starts repeating that drowns out any real discussion.

I guess I am just lucky. I purchased my ACNC NIB sight unseen and without playing it just based on the background story of the company alone. I have had 0 issues with over 1,000 plays and personally I love the game.

That being said, I've learned how "lucky," I was to receive a game with no issues or known issues. My friends told me horror stories about receiving games with issues constantly as if it is the norm. - I cant accept this or stand up for this personally. I do not believe this should be the norm or reality as you phrase it.

It is because of my original thought process and subsequent experience that I pre ordered a RaM sight unseen with every option possible.

Maybe to you I seem naive for thinking my 9400 dollar machine should work flawlessly and come with all the bells and whistles attached from day one.

If I purchased RaM and they later offered a topper for coin, I'm in and get it. In fact I ordered the topper for my Alice. - However if I ordered the RaM and later on they came to me and said "Hey FY!," for another 300 dollars we will send you the parts to complete your game," I'd be very jaded.

#6269 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Simply put.. proper expectations.
When something is being done a certain way for 5 years.. and someone rolls in midstream and goes "HEY, it should be this way because that's what I think it should be" -- Well, that's their opinion, but they also are ill informed lack the proper expectations of what they stepped into. They don't have to like it, they can work to change it, but they don't get to redefine what it already is and was before. That's reality. Not everyone has the self awareness that things existed before them.. and likely will exist after them as well.

I won't call you names - but don't expect any sympathy if it doesn't show up in that perfect condition you are expecting. Pinball is a physical thing. It comes with expectations from decades of evolution and experiences. Some people jump into the hobby and think it's going to be some hands-off consumer good that if it's got a scratch I just send it back to Best Buy and get another. That maybe their opinion of what pinball SHOULD be -- but that's not the hobby they got into.. whether they know it or not.

If it's a add-on, or 'completes your game' is a subjective conclusion. One would hope opinions should be weighed with some comparative examples.

I appreciate your thorough response and explanation of the history of expectations that preceded me.

That being said, had I known that were the case I would have never pulled the trigger on a NIB machine so I am thankful that I am/was naive (you can call someone a name when they label themselves, you're good.) Or else I would have never ventured into being an owner.

Whether the expectation was set long before me or not, I have experienced games that come 100% together and with no issues and as a consumer I would always push for that same degree of production whether it be a 10K pinball or a 10k jetski for example.

DLC via internet connectivity would have been way easier to swallow for everyone. Selling hardware as an elite secret feature is not a good way to start down the DLC path

#6289 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

hahahha. I'm no Stern Defender but I've seen guys drop more on shitty 3d plastic printer toy mods for their games than this. If your spending 9k-12k on a pin this $279 shouldn't really make you come on here and whine about it.

Flip side of the coin... If 279 dollars is no big deal then why isnt Stern the giant corporation just shipping them to cover for their supply issue?

#6306 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's comical. People pay unbelievable amounts of $$ for shit plastic mods (for the most part) on every game and then here comes a "mod" from Stern.
You know it's true. Like a monkey F ing a football. LOL

A mod is an add on to the machine made post production. This was a trick to get people to pay 279 dollars to u lock the full potential of the game.

Its dishonest sales. Plain and simple

#6310 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

OMG, we got F ing "tricked". LOL
What it is NOT is a "butter cabinet".

By that I assume you mean it wasnt an option listed to the consumer like a butter dipper cabinet? Correct.

#6316 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Amazing how so many people bought this game without even knowing it existed! I guess they were pretty fucking clairvoyant weren't they?

It would have been completely different if they were like: " Oh hey! BTW! There is secret UV ink under the paint that can be seen under black lights! Go get your black lights if you want!"

But no. It was this. It was essentially: " We put this awesome feature hidden in the completed game knowing that we will release the hardware later on your dime."

#6382 4 years ago

Like I said earlier: The "its only $300 people," have no argument because they are failing to flip that statement on its head.

If it's only 300 dollars (not their actual cost,) then why not include it in the game? At least in the LE for fucks sake.

If this was their plan then they should have rolled out the LEs later and all with the lights and made that announcement about the feature "first seen in LEs," and then offered to sell the upgrade kit to the Pros and Premiums.

Total effing miss by their sales and marketing team.

#6387 4 years ago

500 LEs.

Let's assume the parts and install cost Stern $50.
That is $25000.

500 times $9000 = 4.5 million. I think they could have given the LEs full functionality at very least.

Also, if they then gave the option to the Pro and Premium owners to upgrade with these lights... let's assume a conservative 2,000 machines (idk the actual count.)

2000 times approx. $300 = $600,000
So if they captured 5% of those sales they would get back $60,000. Less the $25,000 LE costs and they'd still be up $35,000..

And let's be honest, the majority of pro and premium owners would buy this. Much more than 5%.

This is what bothers me. It could have been done right and as a positive. This was a botched roll out.

#6390 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Had this feature been included in Prem or LE, how many Pro owners would have in fact spent more money on the Prem/LE models? That probably would have made Stern more $$ to be honest.
Dumbasses

This is my point.

The plan should have been to roll these out with the LEs and then had the reveal.

Immediately after the reveal you offer the pro and premium guys a chance to upgrade closer towards the LE and unveil the UV paint.

That could have been pulled off. That would have made sense. . .

The way they did it was like a trojan sale. "Let's just sneak this little feature into every game... wait a few months and then sell them the functionality!"

That is dysfunctional sales 101

#6393 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Anyone have a link to the instruction card (pdf) or have a scan they can send me?

If you dont get one by 3 PM tomorrow PM me. My friends LE got delivered tonight and all associated paperwork is handy. Lmk

#6399 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

I really don't know what the fuzz is all about. Toppers and add-ons are bought every day by pinball enthousiasts and now the add-on is suddenly an issue for you guys? Come on people, either you buy it or you don't. Same deal with buying a Stern machine. If you think it's too expensive, LEAVE IT.
Getting really sick and tired of all the negativity over here, it seems no one can ever make a positive post anymore.
I think the add-on will add a new dimension to the game and will certainly consider buying a set. I think it's great the playfield already has been prepped for this mod (as the hard- and software also has been prepped for a shaker and a topper!!!) and is not limited for PREM/LE buyers.

Serious question: If I buy a RaM and then sell it to someone before playing it but when they receive it they find I kept the topper (which I didnt list in the sale,) am I in the wrong?

Followup: would it be wrong to offer the person who purchased my RaM (that didnt list topper,) a chance to by MY topper for $300 more dollars?

#6403 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

since you are getting RAM machine #47,
you probably have some leverage.

I was wrong on my number. Actually #34.

However that pin will be with me like every other pin I ever buy until I die and pass them on. I'm personally not the trade in or sell type of person.

#6434 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I also have a set of Pinstadiums with the UV flasher option. Have to keep the UV connectors unplugged because holy shit, the UV flashing would come close to making me queasy or something....just did not give my brain positive feedback.....was weird.

I stuck with the original pin stadiums specifically because they don't have the UV flashers strobe effect.
They have UV flashers but the Omega and other new kits have them flashing non-stop and that ruins my brain as well.

#6462 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Are you also going to hate on spooky for upcharging customers of the blood sucker LE edition for.. shaker, knocker, rgb lighting, painted coin door, dbv reader coin door, coin box and lid, butter cabinet, etc? I mean the shaker and knocker code is in the game AND they make you pay extra? #sarcasm

They listed these options... They didnt include a shaker motor in the build and then sound a "secret reveal," stating that for 280 dollars you can buy a proprietary button to turn on the shaker...

#6486 4 years ago

Or they could pull a Tesla move and take back the software upgrades when you sell your game to someone else. Same way Tesla just restricted autopilot and mileage upgrade to a reseller last week

#6525 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It's not that simple. Pinstadiums aren't going to be interactive with the pin and code. They are just going to be "always on" or maybe tie into a flasher at best. Completely different.

I connected my pinstadium to my shaker motor on my ACNC and the UV hits at all the right times. I would speculate that you could tap the pinstadium into whatever wiring initiates that mode. Maybe..

#6639 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Unboxed LE number 234 tonight and I think it’s incredible. Plays great right out of the box.
There sure has been a lot of hate and stern bashing on this thread, and that’s cool. But, here’s a picture of a nine year old and his mom who doesn’t really like pinball enjoying the snot out of this game tonight.
Cheers!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Geezer those pictures are so dark.

If I send you $280 Will you add some lights? (Sorry, couldnt resist.)

#6640 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Geez those pictures are so dark.
If I send you $280 Will you add some lights? (Sorry, couldnt resist.)

#6719 4 years ago

Anyone else experience this before?

Literally typing this in front of the machine. STHLE. 36 hours new.

I was shooting to knock down the default 130 mil GC... I had just finished MB and completed all lanes to start Isolation mode. I then shot all isolation shots and right as the next part of the mode was starting I shot the center scoop shot and immediately the entire machine shut down and did a hard reset.

If not experienced I imagine someone would want the logs right?

#6761 4 years ago

Just because watching the bickering is fun I will add -

My fully loaded RaM with tax tag and delivery is 50 dollars less than the STHLE my friend just had delivered with all options before considering the 289 dollar light add on or any upcoming potential topper.

#6763 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is NOT the Bricks thread. I realize you don’t have your games
Relax and be patient
You will have 3 more Stern games to dump on before you get yours. Save up some hate for those games too.

I really like or love 80% of all pinball games I have been drawn to play.

And again. Because I love the bickering -
I will have my RaM in 2 to 3 weeks tops.

Anyway. I think STHLE is fun and innovative. I enjoy jamming on it look forward to the improvements. I just dont agree with the slipperly slope sales tactics

EDIT: Kinda weird you brought up RaM (or bricks as you call it,) as a price comparison and then told me not to bring up RaM when I addressed your comparison. Oh well.

#6767 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Is that with the thousand dollar CCoated cab extra? I hope...

Yes

#6770 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

It’s not a Stranger Things or Rick & Morty decision. Both games can exist as well as every game that came before and after. I have both on order, should be getting my LE next week and Rick and Morty next month.
I love the Rick and Morty theme and bought it on theme alone. The projector and UV look amazing in Stranger things. Guns and Roses will hopefully be great. This doesn’t have to be like politics you can belong to both camps

Also agree as mentioned in posts above. I just disagree with the sales tactics

#6771 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got that direct print on my original Woz. It’s purty

I sprung for the same on my first ever pin and realized it was now a mandatory.

This is why I have not nor will I ever fly international first class.

#6776 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I think spooky probably felt guilty about 700 fang club memberships..

I didnt think of this as a potential influence however I respect the potential possibility for sure.

That being said, whether the case or not they had the choice to high road, low road or anywhere between and as a customer I feel they took the high road and deserve my 45 dollar membership / Spooky chachski I received along with it

#6784 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol
When you get older Delta One international is like the butter cab. Gotta have it
Heading to South Africa in April. Butter cab first class is mandatory

Exactly this. The butter. I get it. Pin butter or butter airplane seats. Hard to go back

#6944 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dang. Lots of resetting. Haha. Weird cause we didn’t see any of this at the launch party. Played the game a ton. And I’ve still only seen it in turn up the heat.

Is this with the latest released code?

#6946 4 years ago

Would you recommend me not updating to latest? Kind of sounds like this 1 is more buggy no?

#6991 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just not true, my MBLEr is a beautiful pin, that also dimples
I want a PF that dimples, it's just real pinball to me, i don't want an acrylic or concrete PF
Maybe the older you get you just don't care about this BS? Now, a shooter lane on the other hand....gotta protect that sucker!!!

This is why I stay away from playfield protectors. Personally not my jam. However my buddies <100 hour owned STHLE on location is too much.

There needs to be some middle ground at a minimum. My ACNC has minimal dimples after 750 plays. And I mean super minimal, cant see with the glass on and infrequent. Next is the MBLE. Like you said, took the glass off and at 515 games played it is more dimpled than ACNC.

At 250 games the STHLE is crazy dimple.

That being said, I think it's fun as hell when properly setup and I like it more everytime I play it. Sterns gameplay has almost never ever been an issue for me. I can even deal with the dimpling even though I'd rather see less. My issues lie elsewhere.

Game has been playing great here without code issue. They did just reattach the gate other day but hey. Anyway. Fun game. Rant over.

#7021 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm making a declaration ... in pinside pinball posting history there has never been a thread that has veered off course more than this one. The post is about stranger things, but everything has been talked about including how to plant a garden I think. LOL
Can we talk about the Daytona 500 wreck that happened yesterday that was nasty!
The title of this thread should be talk about anything but stranger things.

Personally I'd go hydroponic or aeroponic over old school dirt but hey. You all do you

#7022 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Personally I'd go hydroponic or aeroponic over old school dirt but hey. You all do you

#7061 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Well, I finally played Stranger Things today. Unfortunately, it was only the Pro.... But that was all I needed to play to get an idea for the shots, rules, sights, sounds etc.
Ok first... The Good:
1) Stranger Things theme. Awesome
2) Music when you plunge the ball. Who doesn't like the opening theme song? Just gets you going somehow
3) The ramp shots are smooth. The left ramp flows very nicely, if it would get rejects like apparently some of the LE's have, that would be a bummer
The Bad:
Well, everything else. Keep in mind, if I like a machine I just buy it. I don't have a bias, especially with a dream theme. I normally would just buy it for the theme alone. This one I had to really play first.
Upon first glance when you walk up to it, it's so damn basic. Like, super bare. You can look for 5-10 seconds and see every shot in the game. When you're used to playing MET, IMDN, JP2, etc and a couple machines down there is Munsters (more on that in a bit), Guardians, etc. It really puts things into perspective.
Notwithstanding the ramp shots which I think are good and I don't mind the plastic ramps .. the rest of the shots are so whatever. The right orbit to the pops is so unsatisfying. Shooting at 4 drop targets in the middle that literally result in STDM 40% of the time is just not very interesting.
The main center shot are drop targets. Those should be secondary or some other shots, but not the main ones when a game has no other real targets to shoot at.
Then the ramp came down and the Demo head is exposed. I actually was able to hit it on the 3rd shot so no problem there. But then the ramp came up... And the music got quiet .. and it started all over again. It was a feeling of .. "this is it???"
It just simply was not satisfying to work your way up to the ramp coming down, and then just beating this thing over and over. That's literally the main thing to shoot for in the game and it was less satisfying to hit then the Well Walker guy on TWD. At least TWD had multiple things to hit which offset that. But imagine TWD with only the Well Walker?
Anyway.
The worst thing about is when the game throws a ball back out on the playfield from the left Orbit. You don't see it come out anywhere, it literally just trickles out the side orbit like a lethargic old man trying to get out of his Cadillac. This should have been a scoop of some sort. It's so underwhelming.
The left shot to the Demo head is also clunky and really, totally pointless and it goes under the mech, disappears, and you hear it rattling around a bit .. then.... Trickles back down the playfield.
However, I do like the flow of how the left Orbit works and returns to the flipper.
Overall, this felt EXACTLY like the typical Lonnie coded game... But paired with a very basic playfield. At least Aerosmith had a Borg layout that could really make up for the weak coding.
I hate to say this, but when you have modern day designers like Elwin and you're used to playing his games... Then you go back to the old school guy who tries his shot at a modern pin... It just really felt like the old guy gave it his best but the new guys are where it's at. Like an old boxer trying to get into the Octagon with a new and young MMA fighter .. like, A for effort and I appreciate the effort, but .. it's time to hang em up.
I know people won't like this review. And they'll get angry. I may even get downvotes from those that get anxiety and punch their phones, PCs, tablets.. whatever device when they read this.
But honestly. It's just an OK game. So much more could have been done to this theme.
Then my wife and I played the black and white Munsters.
See, Pinside hates this game. You read things here and you'd thing it's the worst Stern game ever.
Well I never played that one either.
We played that and had a blast! So many more satisfying shots... Faster paced... And the mini playfield with the secondary buttons and mini flippers and balls was actually pretty fun. We left Stranger Things and just chilled on that for a while. It made STh feel so bare and bland.
When you don't play the latest and greatest and you get a chance to play two newer ones side by side for the first time.. and you ignore the Pinside opinion shit... You'd be very surprised what your own opinion will be.
And the crazy thing is... Munsters just seemed so much better than Stranger Things. Which is weird because I love Stranger Things as a theme and I could give two shits about the Munsters show ... But themes aside.. the layout and everything else is just better for Munsters.
I wanted to love STh but man. Such a bummer (in my opinion)

Got a friend who is not on pinside with 3 munsters (2 pro and 1 LE) of which he'd be happy to sell. If you ever want an introduction.

Personally Its not for me as it is too shallow for my liking. I agree with the points you made regarding STHLE and zi also agree that the projector makes a big difference in uniqueness imo

#7070 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Will do brother !!!
I gotta say I'm really impressed with the rapid code releases of this pin and even others. Stern has definitely cranked up their code updates.. very nice

Everytime I see yet another update for all the recent releases I tip my glass to the forgotten and left behind Munsters.

#7072 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

It's crazy, I've read so many negative opinions on the game I thought I'd be playing a total pile of crap when I played it for the first time.
I thought the layout and shots were super fun, music and sound effects were cool and it was fast paced and kind of reminded me a bit of Monster Bash in a weird way. It gets a lot of shit here and is a great example of how Pinside can totally influence your mindset on a machine (good or bad) before actually playing a machine.

But.. but.. it is so shallow... Why. Why is Herman taking a bath?!? What does he have to do at work later...what?..

Ok start all modes and gamble when to collect via dragcar side shot.. that's the depth of the whole game.

The playfield layout is fine. It's the undeveloped code that frustrates the hell out of me. None if it flows or makes sense.

#7089 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The rules of TI 1 is very similar to TA too. Collect jackpots to pump up the super jackpot collect at the center shot. AFM collects at the lock shot, but same premise.

Isnt this the same as how Where's Barb works? Build jackpot on ramps, in and outer orbits and then collect with middle shot?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheboro, NC
$ 39.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things?tu=fymf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.