IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #972 Stranger things video Posted by halflip87 (4 years ago)

Post #975 Stranger Things screen shots Posted by Rascal_H (4 years ago)

Post #1751 Feature matrix from Stern. Posted by twenty84 (4 years ago)

Post #1774 Pro features video. Posted by proco (4 years ago)

Post #1775 Trailer with intro from Duffer Bros. Posted by johnnyutah (4 years ago)

Post #1793 First shipping confirmation photo. Posted by Tilt (4 years ago)

Post #1829 Pics of official Stern accessories. Posted by RebelGuitars (4 years ago)

Post #1835 Brian Eddie podcast link on game. Posted by C2CPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3236 Nice game review Posted by delt31 (4 years ago)

Post #3275 This Week In Pinball deep dive. Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#932 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Projection and pinball is a weird combination. I could see an above projector, but one in the apron seems odd to me.
First, what happens when the shaker goes off ir you nudge? Is that thing going to shake around and look terrible?
Also laser projection is not as great as you think. Just replacing or servicing that thing would be a nightmare. We have 10 laser projectors at work and weve swapped all but 1 out under warranty repair.
Interesting innovation, I await some video.

I think the idea is cool but there are definitely engineering challenges like longevity, heat dissipation which affects the former, luminosity and maintenance costs. I really hope this is going to be well done.

#941 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You guys seem out of the loop on how small projectors are these days. We're not talking movie theaters here. We're talking the size of LED bulb, like what they have on watches and tablets. They aren't amazing, but they do the job, and keep in mind they don't have to throw the image all that far.
I anticipate either one on each side of the apron (L/R) or one center..which is more likely.

What's the expected lifetime of such one and the lifetime of the bulb or light source? Honest question, have no idea...

#953 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Guys, I just hopped out of a phone booth and came back from the future to tell you about pinsides reception of Stranger Things.
While the projection mapping is incredible and everyone is starving for new ideas, of course pinside agrees that "the Pro is the way to go".
Projection mapping does not alter the way the game shoots and is not that great if you set up the game on a tanning bed, like most of us do, anyways.
Have to go back to the future now and play some Bill & Ted pinball, bye!

So you bought the Bill and Ted SE with the time traveling phonebooth. Waste of money... You could have gotten 3 pros for that money...

#1093 4 years ago

I think I read somewhere that it is a medieval madness layout and it surely looks like it. Wham slam and Bam up to the magnetic ball lock would be cool thrown the ball like Houdini. I know that's likely not there, just saying...

I like so far what I see. Can't wait to see bigger pictures to take the art in. It's really hard to tell now.

I'm a sucker for toys and cool features. Seems like it's checking all the boxes so far for me. Can't wait for the full reveal.

As long as it doesn't shoot like GB it's gonna be fun.

#1104 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Lots of the old guys aren't going to get this. They complain if their playfield isn't lit up like the sun. They'll need night vision goggles to play this.

Mod idea: External port to connect a 8000+ lumen stadium projector heating the room to a cozy 97 degrees at the same time. Done and everybody happy. The plastics may get a little soft though...

#1230 4 years ago

How long are Stern production runs typically, let's say I would like to buy this next Xmas not this, would that be still in production?

#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

It probably be LED projector.
Laser projectors are very expensive. We have a Digital Projection, 4k Laser in our movie room. True 4k, 7500 lumens. On a 182 inch audio transparent screen and its great but cost as much as a small car.[quoted image]

I would guess so as well. Now the difference between your projector and the one needed is that you only need a fraction of the power since you are looking at way closer distance and smaller size. I don't really know if that would make laser viable again... But again I think you are spot on with led. Can't wait till the reveal.

#1274 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

First impressions...
The Good
The projector idea is very cool and I can't wait to see how well it works in person, and of course what kind of novel things they do with it.
The art seems fine for the theme. Could have been a hell of a lot worse.
Actual callouts and video from the series.
The (maybe) Bad
It feels like the giant screen blocks most of the back of the PF, giving me bit of a "Popeye" vibe. A bit claustrophobic. Have to play it in person to see if it's a real concern or not.
Having a giant video playing the middle of PF all the time might be off-putting.
The giant demogordon in the middle of the PF right in front of the flippers is a bit on the nose.
Kind of over basic fan layouts personally.
Overall I feel like they made this for casuals/new players. Easy shooting, easy to hit the monster in the middle, novel effects. Not sure how well it will be received by more experienced players, but there is always room on the pinball spectrum for a game like this. Hopefully it will bring newer players into the fold.
BTW I like the show well-enough and have watched all the episodes. I'm looking forward to playing this!

Nice write-up, the fan layout makes sense though considering the potential increased audience. Actually am surprised that star wars didn't get the same treatment considering the reach of the license.

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

With the backboard magnet gone, the projector gone and the bashtoy being static,... what‘ll be left on the Pro? XD

MMR stranger things retheme for 3k less. Not too bad actually.

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That would be incredible. My one thought is you can setup the disco mode and put your phone near the game.

Hmm maybe you could hook an Arduino into the gi LEDs to receive signals. Figure you would need a Dev account for Phillips though to get access to their API to control the lights. Effectively what the Pinstadium flashers do but instead of controlling other LEDs you would relay it to hue instead. Should be doable but would take quite some effort.

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Cammy has done something very similar with his TNA (trigger is the signal beacon).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/117#post-5201767
Wouldn't be too hard to retrofit something like that on every pin, just wishing there was something turnkey from Stern.

That's pretty awesome. Surprised that this isn't an available mod yet then.

#1331 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Yep lets see the features matrix while you're at it!!

Should I start saving for the topper in 2 years?

#1515 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I only have a deadpool premium so far, but i cant play it in dark. Looks cooler, but i cant see the ball well.

Pinstadium!

#1708 4 years ago

Is the feature matrix already out?

#1929 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Brian Eddy interview about ST (?) is a Stern insider exclusive?

Looks like it. Well they have to give you something for your money...

#1938 4 years ago

Never have seen a Stranger Things episode, just that kid in the Fios commercials. Is it basically one episode that continues on and on like 24, and kind of like a non-episodic X-Files?

It is a continuous story line. Think of it like a book with chapters.

#1945 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You just have to sign up for the free insider thing; there's no money necessary for the podcast.

Didn't realize that actually. Thank you kind stranger!

#1988 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No magnet on pro.

Do you have yours already? Stream some after deadflip tonight or tomorrow.

#2533 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In the code that on our game, nothing registers unless it goes in the mouth.

In the stream it was definitely visible when they missed the mouth but hit the figure, it was even accompanied with a video. Might have to adjust a switch maybe.

#2536 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

or maybe they were playing unreleased code

Very possible! Either way, we know one way or another it will be registering misses and the game code can do something with that info.

#2543 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool. They must have different code that what we’re playing. Good to know and hopefully simply bashing it can advance through the mode because currently the only thing that completes the mode is the mouth.

Just bashing it didn't ever complete the mode as far as I remember unless I missed that. I think it awarded points only. But there is certainly the possibility that eg 5 bash equals one center hit or something like it. Every difficulty in the ladder seemed to add 1 or two more center hits required. They never finished it when there were the 3 on the screen though.

#2549 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yes!
Also, if anyone has a chance to identify where the switch is to register the hits (but not hole shot) then please let me know.
Our game is on route and would be nice to know before I head down to look.

Might be just an opto behind the target bank, same thing that registers if a ball is trapped there unintentionally. I don't have a machine, so that's pure speculation.

#2555 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

When will LEs ship? Anyone?

I believe somebody said January here, but I don't know how accurate that information is.

#2561 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

AFM is possibly one of or the greatest game of all time.
Yes, they need to get some funny stuff in this game.
Hopefully custom Hooper call outs include some funny stuff!
Game is awesome for newbies - kind of like AFM - what happens if I get the wall down?

There is a demogorgon bash toy behind it that you have to jump shoot a ball into it's mouth to complete the mode. It's pretty rad. There is a stream from deadflip from when people from Stern played it. You see a lot of modes played in it. Check it out!

#2581 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I agree, and this is why AFM should be above MM on the Pinside rankings.

I wonder if there should be different scoring systems for tournament play and just overall enjoyment for anybody / casual players here on pinside.
Casual players like often long playing pins with good theme integration and novel toys vs score balancing, strategy and difficulty for tournament players.

#2583 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Tournament players like to hold the balls indefinitely to set up shots. Games need to integrate point penalties for ball cradling. Easy enough to do. No ball hits + flipper held X over 1 second = start penalties.

That's an interesting concept! Adds a new strategy element!

I meant in my above post actually the pinside rating though, sorry for the confusion.

#2587 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

There are lots of game adjustments that allow for exactly what you are saying.

Ya sorry, I meant the pinside rating.

#2591 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man this is a dumb idea. Like, even for pinside.
Hey you know what? For pro baseball we should make it that the batter isn’t allowed to hold his bat and needs to swing away at everything. It’s cheating otherwise. Nfl teams shouldn’t be allowed to huddle either. It’s dumb.
Dialed in throws a wrinkle into multiballs with the energy surge to the flippers. It’s cute but doing something like this all the time would ruin games and you wouldn’t see them in tournaments at all. Not sure how that helps anything.

There is a timer for in between plays in NFL and timeouts. Actually adds a strategy element e.g. no huddle offense and so on. That is actually a real world application of the suggested concept.

#2593 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Every time there’s a stream a bunch of people here who never play in big time tournaments lament how easy the game looks and how it will take hours to play in tournaments.
It’s simply not true. Bar league? Maybe but that’s bar league. Any real tournament with competent TDs the games will be setup appropriately
And if a game is too easy for you at home, you can do the same things. In my experience most home buyers WANT their games to be easy, because they think that’s what their kids, souses, and guests want.

Fully agreed, what I was getting at is, I wouldn't dismiss the concept out if hand. Imagine one machine with that rule option set up in a tournament as an additional strategy point for that game. I think that would add more depth to it and not every machine is probably suitable for it either.

#2635 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dirty pool is possible the same way it is for AFM. Sneak a slow roller back there as the targets reset. If done I multiple times already but no dirty pool is in the code yet. Just sits there until ball search.

In the stream the ball got caught several times behind the stand-ups. It cycled them pretty quickly to release them, way quicker than ball search - 1 second maybe 2 -, so I think they can detect that situation and have in their code already addressed it.

#2649 4 years ago

In the feature matrix one of the differences of the pro is a plastic bottom arch vs steel. What arch? Anybody maybe got a picture what is meant?

Thanks!

#2652 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This will be plastic on the pro and metal on the PreLE.[quoted image]

Thank you!

#2657 4 years ago

I wonder if there is a design consideration for the projector underneath it.

I would imagine there are set screws to adjust pitch and angle in combination with software settings to calibrate the projection.

#2681 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Since ypu didn‘t know about the arch and pinball browser...
...plz bear in mind that it‘s easy to fry your nodeboards if you just hook up additional lighting to an insert light.

Arch was me. I only know that part as apron. I was imagining something in the cabinet or below the playfield to increase rigidity or something.

In any case, good advise though!

#2772 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I haven't played it yet but have talked to several friends that have and the consensus seems to be that they really like how it shoots but the fatal flaw is how difficult the Demogorgan is to hit, and you can get locked into the mode of you can't hit it. One friend described it as the hardest shot in pinball and said that the Hole in One shot in NGG is easier.
I hope to get a chance to play it sometime in the next week to decide for myself.

In the stream they made it look easy. They sounded upset the few times they missed it.

#2787 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They were playing something more than .64 on the stream

Did that show on the screen? I totally missed that...

#2810 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If that was the case on all games i would agree. Not sure why one like yours is a guarantee and others are impossible. I think somewhere in between would be good. Make the player think twice about shooting it, but not completely avoid it either.

If you shoot too high from a cradled position then you have 2 options: raise the toy - you mentioned rubber washers. Maybe you can stack a few more in there -or lower the ramp angle - I don't remember if the screen sits on the field or hovers. If the latter you may be able to move it down.

#2859 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok tanx Chuck
almost i know 1st mystery gift while in multiball will always be : add-a-ball

Which they used quite a bit as a strategy to resurrect the Multiball in the stream. Pretty cool idea, gives you a shot at continuing.

#2867 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The main chapter LOTR modes are really well done thanks to great callouts, unique music, and DMD animations that change as shots are made. I think some of the charm that DMD animations offer are lost with video clips on today's games. LOTR also has the Gift of the Elves feature which is a reward system for completing modes and is represented by its own set of inserts on the playfield. Very few games have implemented a similar hook, next closest I can think of is Dialed In with the SIM card reward feature. The Gift of the Elves reward feature makes for some very addictive gameplay as it creates another layer of depth.
Finally, Keith Johnson layered LOTR multiballs with unique DMD animations, music, and multiple stages. A multiball like Fellowship of the Ring with several stages is far more fun to play in my opinion then just hitting random shots with "jackpot" callouts repeating over and over again. That's the issue with a mode like Telekinesis Multiball from Stranger Things, it's just static images of 11 with random jackpot callouts repeating over and over again. Overall Keith Johnson was able to tell the Lord of the Rings theme extremely well through his code work.

LotR feels to me more like a JJP or API machine when it comes to code and theme integration. I am aware that it is not suitable for tournaments because of the long ball times, but that is what hacks like me who suck at pinball love about it - I can bang the ball around without being punished harshly for every miss and there is still a lot of stuff going on mode and theme wise. It's the perfect machine to have at home for people that can only afford 1 or 2 and manages to pull the whole family in due to theme, variety and ease of access. Once you get better you can start aiming for valinor. For tournament level players it may get a tad tedious if they have only that machine.

I've read that stranger things' drop target row has a high potential of drains. How forgiving is it actually for bricked shots? I know it's difficult for you guys since most of you are pretty good players, but if you had to guess, how does it play for unskilled players?

#3008 4 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Any thoughts to making a large Mind Flayer mod, perhaps to place at the back of the game?

Mind flayer would be awesome as a topper I think especially if it would move and make noises integrated into the game play.

#3204 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agree. However in my case I set the game at crazy steep, crazy shallow and everything in between and it still misses high every time.

There are known good ones out there as people have been writing. You guys could measure the height of the toy and maybe the ramp angle with an inclinometer and compare to see what's off unless it is just the coil power.

#3284 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You don’t think Franchi is using a Wacom & Photoshop & painting over? Okaaaaaay.

If I remember right his process explained in his pod cast is quite elaborate.
Me, being a peasant, I can only tell you if I like what I see or not but not the reasons and have no idea what could have been done different to get other effects.

#3315 4 years ago

I guess you could leave the inserts generic or replace them with little LCD screens. After that Stern can sell you DLC with new assets and modes and so on.
Plus you need to leave then the art also generic enough.

For Stern, I guess, since a lot of their sales goes to operators not really lucrative but for the more boutique manufacturers it could be worth it. But they would need to fork out a lot of money for a ongoing successful juggernaut license to make it desirable for huo people to buy it. Plus imagine the pushback here.

#3318 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Just a note on the code. I'm in no way versed on how pinball companies develop their software. However; I know a few things about software development. A lot of companies strive for their first release to be an MVP (Minimal Viable Product) delivery. If the develop in an Agile methodology this process allows them to deliver a workable solution and allow the stakeholders to help define the next release. This works a lot better than having a bunch of engineers and designers sitting in a conference room trying to capture everything they think the customer will need in the first release. Instead, you deliver a workable solution and let the stakeholders (customers) define where you go next. Again, I have no idea how pinball companies deliver software but I like that they delivered the first release in an MVP fashion. This allows the player to drive requirements for the next release.

The software is small enough (can be handled by 1 or 2 people) and the boilerplate / framework well established so you don't have to worry about ripping lots of BL underpinnings out if you didn't plan far enough ahead, so that makes sense in this context.
What just sucks is that apparently a lot of the developers have to code on it in their free time to create the really beloved later versions from what I have read here.

#3321 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And the programming would seemingly never end. You have to stop supporting a game at some point.

Well, DLC of course wouldn't be free. Imagine you can buy season 3 in a year and then season 4 in another. All new assets and modes and you decide on the setup which seasons you currently play it have it progressive.
Continued revenue for the manufacturer plus new stuff for the owner to keep it fresh. If course releasing then something like 0.64 is a no-no.

#3323 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It sounds like a nice idea on paper but I fear manufacturers would use it as a way to include less in a game upfront and then just charge more for add on content packs later.

I hear you, that's always the danger. See the EA model in video games!

#3326 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just don’t think they have the manpower to pull that off. That would be a significant undertaking it seems.

Fair point, that would be a significant change in how business is done in the industry!

I would love you see a cost breakdown for current machines. The video department and code development has to be the most increased cost over the past years. Followed by licensing, then toys.

#3329 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah yeah, we get it you work in software Everyone that works in software brings up this point here. People have had to wait literal years to get the code "done" on a game, Stern doen;t have the manpower to be working on extra shit the entire time that is happening.

Conceded, but that is a problem in management.

#3334 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

I am a GoT-Nerd and i would love to see the whole story in the pin. Will never happen, i know.
But it would have been nice when for example
first Multiball Blackwater Multiball
second Multiball Battle of bastards Multiball
third Multiball the long night Multiball
The pin would be less repititive and the player has a feeling of a complete story.
That is why i can´t decide to buy a GoT again.
Had one, sold it, missed it but after Season 8 i think too much is missing....
With STH it would be the same feeling for a STH-Nerd i believe.

The million dollar question for manufacturers is, would you and others pay enough to make that happen and profitable for them.
I agree with what people said countering my points above actually, I don't think the market is there. But it's a nice thought experiment.

#3341 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

These are already $6-$15k machines. They’re not $60 video games. Pinball code should never be seen as DLC, ever. These games should be tested and complete experiences at launch...Stern got into the habit of releasing incomplete games when updates didn’t need a ROM chip burned anymore...and unfortunately they’ve continued this & people keep buying, so they have no incentive to release finished games. Still - each game has proven it needs 2 to 3 more years to be finished. That’s not DLC or added content. That’s all shit that should have been there since day 1 for such an expensive product.

Fully agreed!
I was giving an idea for how a serialized license like this could gain future content.
As I said above I also agree that I don't think the market is there yet, the ROI for the manufacturers too small and for us customers the danger that we get nickled and dimed to get a full product is too large.
I think somebody will be left holding the bag if this ever comes to fruition unfortunately, and I think it's going to be the customer. - as stated just a thought experiment.

#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just unboxed and my 5 year old played first.... He got the hole in one shot his first try! I think the toy is fine haha[quoted image]

Congrats man! Put that new .75 code on there and let us know how it plays!

#3434 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Have you guys that are having a hard time getting your balls in the mouth (hehe) tried just simply adjusting the Flipper coil strength +/- in the Settings menu and experiment with that?

From what people wrote here, that is not yet an option in the service menu unfortunately. Maybe with .75?

#3442 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

The alleged "secret skillshot", has anyone found it yet? My guess is soft-plunging into the left saucer.

Correct

#3486 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And frankly you've made no argument except "it shouldn't happen" and insisting Pinball is different, but no reason why it would be different. Consumers don't want dlc because it's an avenue to extract more money from them... but they prove over and over they will keep paying.
If it's games, photo apps, puzzles, camera apps, the list goes on and on.
Recurring revenue is the model all development wants... its inevitable that hardware-only companies will dip their toes in as well.... as they already have in so many other industries. Hell look at slots... they are almost exclusively a lease model.
Stern's lack of online connectivity is a hurdle to providing good controls over piracy... that barrier will fall too.
In case you haven't noticed... one of the biggest arcade games of the decade... golden tee is heavily dunked in micro transactions, dlc, and online requirements

Can't you buy now even add ons for Tesla cars? That's more expensive than a pin.

#3490 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think they would react violently to paying for code updates.
I think people who own the latest ghostbusters and are whining incessantly about where’s our code will riot if another month goes by without one, but you can buy new code for a 6 year old game.
I think resources will be better spent (ie more profitable) for Stern (let’s just say stern, who else has resources to do this) than new code, which remains difficult and time consuming even though people here think it can be tossed off in a weekend.
Just a hunch. I don’t think it would work for anybody in pinball. Could be wrong.

Agree, I don't think we are quite there yet. But I also think over time the clientele will be replaced by people that are used to subscription models and Gary Stern won't be CEO forever either. The accountants already got a hold of Stern manifesting itself in the QA issues of past years. It's a question of time, I think, until we get presented with that. Will it be tomorrow? No! But when that day comes I would like to have some constructive ideas how to engage the manufacturer to not turn this into a total cf.
Hence the whole question was how would you do that to make that palatable to us customers.

Rarehero made a very good point earlier that the games are finished without the continuity of a show built in.
In the flip side of Stern ever goes towards this model I rather would choose to pay for more assets like future seasons instead of being billed if I want a new Multiball. I think the value add would be more for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things?tu=T3quila and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.