IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 144.
#4501 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You know what I like a guy who's just honest. He says Stranger Things is his favorite pinball, followed up because he's a salesman. There is no spin doctor there, his favorite game will always be the newest one for sale and he's honest about it. I like that! As him not wanting it streamed, that does speak volumes. Again I said it because I go to these big tradeshows and they have HIGH POWERED lighting. Stern should have thought of that and covered the game. I also said and stand by what I said... I have used tons of short throw projectors it won't last if used daily and the game will probably need to be a located in a medium/soft lighted environment. I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY there is a SINGLE pincade on planet earth with the type of lighting of that convention. So I'd put a wait and see stamp on the projector and if it will work in a NORMAL lighted environment. I said it wouldn't work at a tradeshow and it doesn't but that doesn't mean it won't work at a barcade. You'll have to wait and see! My final prediction based on my experience with projectors it will WORK FINE at your house no need to worry at all! Leave the game on for 10 hours a day 7 days a week and you'll need a new projector within a year.

I agree with you! I give Stern credit they thought outside the box. The problem is they have no experience in this area. Stern has been in business for a long time I'm sure they will stand behind the game if something fails. I'm telling everyone is going to be FINE in a barcade or your house but I would strongly suggest home buyers. But here is the real issue... aside from the projector do you actually LIKE THE GAME? Is the game worth 9200 dollars, do you like the PRO enough to invest nearly $6k? Personally I say no, and when you look at all the chaos about this game, how do you think people will react with their checkbook when you decide to sell the game? This game isn't going to be a highly desired collector game like JJP Pirates, Aliens, or Jurassic Park. So when you buy a new one you go in understanding if you decide to sell you'll take a hit. its really that simple... you want the game or you don't. I bought the game, I don't like the game that much, but I like the theme for my end use (along side a bunch of other horror themed pinball games). I won't be re-selling so I don't care how much they go down in value. If you like something just buy otherwise, move onto another topic.

We totally agree. I made a joke about 'PHOTOSHOP' it was a JOKE and people go nuts. I see people take almost everything so serious. People are allowed to have their own opinion, make a joke, be lighthearted, like a game not like a game. Pinball is a game so have some fun!

People love being talked to like they dont know anything. Please, continue to tell us how we should all listen to you professor. How is your account even active still?

#4502 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ladies and gentleman, exhibit A for why the “innovation” everybody says they clamor for is pointless.
People say they want “innovation” but they have zero idea what that actually means.

I think they know exactly what it means TBT.

They want innovation along with good execution. Pinheads are willing to pay for new and cool shit, but they need to feel like it was done as best as it possibly can for how much they are paying. The laser projection is a really fricking cool idea. The execution of it appears once again to have been screwed up by Sterns bean counters setting hard limits on BOM rather than taking real risks to make it work right the first time.

This is my main issue with Stern. They do some really cool shit, but just 10% more effort and it could be awesome. 10% more quality in coil stops and I would not be replacing them after 7 play. 10% more in the bolts that hold on coil stops and I woudl not be drilling and retapping flipper plates after 500 games. They are so close to excellence so many times, but they keep falling short. We all want pinball nirvana, we all find theme we love, and we all want things to really succeed in the long run. Hence why people get so much more frustrated by the inadequacies and failures 10ft short of the finish line.

Exhibit A : Anyone playing 3 games on ST knows that they should have made a better sculpt to capture the ball better. So much cool about this game and the potential... but then "god dammit" is all I hear when people are playing and frustrated with such a simple thing to have done right.

#4503 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"god dammit" is all I hear when people are playing and frustrated

are you hearing that from noobs or from noob noobs ?

Quoted from DerGoetz:

I don't need another movie screen... id rather have 4 awesome mechs... This additional screen/projector thing is not pinball.

ram10 (resized).jpgram10 (resized).jpg
#4504 4 years ago

Another option.... for those not wanting to cut a screen and adhesively apply it.... paint is available. Super expensive but I'm sure a modder might just take up the offering if they find it works...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PB8BM7Q/

#4505 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think they know exactly what it means TBT.
They want innovation along with good execution. Pinheads are willing to pay for new and cool shit, but they need to feel like it was done as best as it possibly can for how much they are paying. The laser projection is a really fricking cool idea. The execution of it appears once again to have been screwed up by Sterns bean counters setting hard limits on BOM rather than taking real risks to make it work right the first time.
This is my main issue with Stern. They do some really cool shit, but just 10% more effort and it could be awesome. 10% more quality in coil stops and I would not be replacing them after 7 play. 10% more in the bolts that hold on coil stops and I woudl not be drilling and retapping flipper plates after 500 games. They are so close to excellence so many times, but they keep falling short. We all want pinball nirvana, we all find theme we love, and we all want things to really succeed in the long run. Hence why people get so much more frustrated by the inadequacies and failures 10ft short of the finish line.
Exhibit A : Anyone playing 3 games on ST knows that they should have made a better sculpt to capture the ball better. So much cool about this game and the potential... but then "god dammit" is all I hear when people are playing and frustrated with such a simple thing to have done right.

For many things, I believe it's more about bake-time than BOM (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule). The ST/projector might be an exception.

#4506 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

seeing this allow me to get to my main complaint: I don't need another movie screen.
Give me a great mech instead.
i rather have 4 awesome mechs than 4 playfield screens, for example. This additional screen/projector thing is not pinball.

I see it as a lot more than another screen, if coded correctly. If executed and coded well, it'a a lot different than the screen on the Hobbit, for example.

Projection mapping could make drop targets, standups, spinners, ramps, etc...a lot more interesting. The designers/programmers could provide a lot of direction/rules to gameplay and bring a lot to life.

There's a lot of potential here for a dynamic experience in areas of pinball design.

#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Another option.... for those not wanting to cut a screen and adhesively apply it.... paint is available. Super expensive but I'm sure a modder might just take up the offering if they find it works...
amazon.com link »

This would be a better option, and only $48 for 158" of the material. Applying it would be the trick, but this is a 1.8 gain screen and would likely make the projected images much better.

https://amzn.to/39W0nEX

or even better, this stuff:

https://amzn.to/37K3rSO

#4508 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This would be a better option, and only $48 for 158" of the material. Applying it would be the trick, but this is a 1.8 gain screen and would likely make the projected images much better.
https://amzn.to/35HxZ66

You could start a mod business upgrading the projectors and screens

#4509 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

lol not my thing, but hoping someone from Stern is reading Pinside realizing just how much better the machine would look with the proper screen material.

If not, I see a mod company coming out with pre-cut high gain screen material to install.. but really, it should come with this stuff from the factory.

#4510 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

For many things, I believe it's more about bake-time than BOM (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule). The ST/projector might be an exception.

likely part of it.

no matter the root cause of their culture, it is frustrating 100% of the time.

#4511 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

https://amzn.to/37K3rSO

Why is the 1.5 gain one better than the 1.8 gain one?

#4512 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

likely part of it.
no matter the root cause of their culture, it is frustrating 100% of the time.

Something tells me BOM or bake time were non issues on this one.
Quality.... Mechs.....Assets.....
The bar was set long ago.

57579802-1CD7-4720-AFE5-9919683849EA (resized).jpeg57579802-1CD7-4720-AFE5-9919683849EA (resized).jpeg
#4513 4 years ago

Had a good game on a Stranger Things pro today new code and it's gone lol Second isolation mode was cool to see the other two and final showdown where not coded in yet which I figured. Does anyone know if the new code released today might have added some of those modes or still too early for that.

20200109_181656 (resized).jpg20200109_181656 (resized).jpg
#4514 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

The bar was set long ago.[quoted image]

Ditto for STTNG, which sits right beside TZ in my collection.

#4515 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

The bar was set long ago.[quoted image]

If you had any interest at all in history you’d know that game was a disaster and sold on strength of TAF. They had issues instantly on location, didn’t make ops any money, and taught Williams a lesson about “BOM.” You can’t make games like TZ and stay in business.

Pinball, which peaked with Addams, started to decline with the release of TZ. There’s a reason you could pick them up for $900 in the late 90s.

#4516 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Had a good game on a Stranger Things pro today new code and it's gone lol Second isolation mode was cool to see the other two and final showdown where not coded in yet which I figured. Does anyone know if the new code released today might have added some of those modes or still too early for that.[quoted image]

Goddamn this kid can play!

My best is 950 mil.

#4517 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you had any interest at all in history you’d know that game was a disaster and sold on strength of TAF. They had issues instantly on location, didn’t make ops any money, and taught Williams a lesson about “BOM.” You can’t make games like TZ and stay in business.
Pinball, which peaked with Addams, started to decline with the release of TZ. There’s a reason you could pick them up for $900 in the late 90s.

I was there genius. Of course TZ had issues but it was true pinball AMBITION. It was what you shoot for. B/W was not holding back anything near the end. If pinball had stayed popular we would have seen some great machines from B/W. I am more of a TAF person myself in part because of its incredible reliability. A perfect pin for me. And it certainly was not the pins like TZ and TAF that were the reason for the decline in pinball. It was video games. The people moved over to that type of entertainment. I was in my 20’s and always in an arcade in the 90’s. The pinball section got smaller and smaller. Then poof! Everyone went indoors to play XBox. I am well aware of what went down. Apparently you are rewriting history.........

#4518 4 years ago

You were hard pressed to get a TZ for less than $1000 in the late nineties, even one that didn't work at all, but it may have just depended on where you were located.

#4519 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

I was there genius. Of course TZ had issues but it was true pinball AMBITION. It was what you shoot for. I am more of a TAF person myself in part because of its incredible reliability. A perfect pin for me. And it certainly was not the pins like TZ and TAF that were the reason for the decline in pinball. It was video games. I was in my 20’s and always in an arcade in the 90’s. The pinball section got smaller and smaller. Then poof! Everyone went indoors to play XBox. I am well aware of what went down. Apparently you are rewriting history.........

Pinball should “shoot for” staying in business. Games like TZ were counter to that goal in the 90s, and even more so today.

I’m not “rewriting history.” Games like TZ taught ops they should stop buying pinball machines.

If pinside ran stern they’d be out of business in a year.

#4520 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball should “shoot for” staying in business. Games like TZ were counter to that goal in the 90s, and even more so today.

TZ was not counter to that goal. It sold well. Pinball was losing its customers to video games. That simple. Bad timing.
I hope all this cover you run for Stern is really worth the pat on the back selfie with Gary and Stern coffee mug you get at the next show.
If the smaller companies start making better machines and taking enough customers away Stern will have no choice but to do better. And spendIng a bit more on BOM will not put them out of business. Stop that nonsense.

#4521 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why is the 1.5 gain one better than the 1.8 gain one?

1.5-1.8 looks the same to me, I just couldn't find a roll of 1.8 on Amazon, but right now it appears Stern is just using matte white with no gain

#4522 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

1.5-1.8 looks the same to me, I just couldn't find a roll of 1.8 on Amazon, but right now it appears Stern is just using matte white with no gain

The better screen material wants 1800-2000 lumens minimum. I'm really questioning if the Stern happy meal pico projector can meet that threshold.

#4523 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The better screen material wants 1800-2000 lumens minimum. I'm really questioning if the Stern happy meal pico projector can meet that threshold.

I just imagine George Gomez bringing a pinball machine to pinside, made out of solid steel...

"HERE YOU GO F*****S NO DIMPLING, PLAYFIELD OF SOLID STEEL!!!
WE BUILT IN A PROJECTOR BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN AND THE MACHINE WILL ACT AS COOLING HEATPIPE!!!
EVEN BETTER YOU GET AS MUCH OF THESE MACHINES FOR FREE AS YOU CAN CARRY - BY HAND OF COURSE!!!"

Then he urinates into the crowd, set's his jet of urine on fire and noone in the cancer dumpster fire will even notice the difference while he's bursting out in laughter.

At least that would be a totally understandable action after reading trough all this...

#4524 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I just imagine George Gomez bringing a pinball machine to pinside, made out of solid steel...
"HERE YOU GO F*****S NO DIMPLING, PLAYFIELD OF SOLID STEEL!!!
WE BUILT IN A PROJECTOR BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN AND THE MACHINE WILL ACT AS COOLING HEATPIPE!!!
EVEN BETTER YOU GET AS MUCH OF THESE MACHINES FOR DREE AS YOU CAN CARRY - BY HAND OF COURSE!!!"
Then he urinates into the crowd, set's his jet of urine on fire and noone in the cancer dumpster fire will even notice the difference while he's bursting out in laughter.
At least that would be a totally understandable action.

To quote George W Bush, "That was some weird shit."

#4525 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Typically that material would be used for ceiling mounted projectors that have a throw distance of over 12' minimum, so a projector of 1800-2000 lumens would be needed based on that distance.

Since the projector is such a short throw at around 2' it should be perfect, but then again I have no idea what the spec of the projector is.

Good way to look at it is if you have a 700 lumens LED flashlight and shine it on a wall 12' away vs shining it on the wall 2' away, the huge difference in brightness there is. That's why I think the projectors are fine it's just an incorrect screen material choice.

The interesting thing about all this talk about grey screens is that Stern in their promo pics actually Photoshopped grey screens on the ramps for more contrast. The image they show on the main screen is also photoshopped and layered on it.

So the graphics guy literally is trying to tell Stern to use grey screen material LOL

Undoctored photos direct from Stern.. notice the ramps...

dims (resized).jpegdims (resized).jpegyco0yvhmjtxyesi55blk (resized).jpgyco0yvhmjtxyesi55blk (resized).jpg
#4526 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You know, folks, this really isn’t that complicated. Stern isn’t creating a cure for cancer, they’re building games in a wood box. They’re a manufacturer of entertainment and they have to sell to stay in business.
Are you really surprised that they wouldn’t want this particular game streamed in that environment? Come on... and who really ultimately cares???
Here’s a basic primer for all of you so you can stop your bitching and start caring about things that actual matter in this world:
(1) Stranger Things has a projector. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it.
(2) Stern can discuss or not discuss... show or not show... anything it wants when it comes to its products. That includes game materials, technologies, product defects... anything. If you don’t like it, don’t buy.
(3) 99.99% of people on this planet don’t give a flying F about Stranger Things pinball and the projector.
Scanning through some of the posts in this thread is borderline scary. I think quite a few of you need to get a grip on reality. None of this anger and heated discussion is worth it. It’s just so toxic. You’re talking about a pinball machine for crying out loud! Get over it

Look Stranger Things is what it is, I do not think Stern is going to alter it. I only wonder if this is the right process for a manufacturer to show stuff. If you go to the biggest show of the year and you bring you product to show, have it ready and shining in it's best form. Cars on shows are like that, they polish those things, show them in the best form. Gary looks to me as someone from the old world who thinks he can stop the streaming of his machine on the internet by just asking everybody to not make a video of it. Which is crazy in my eyes. Social media, streaming, pictures, cameras are here and everywhere. If you do not want it out there, do not show it. it's that simple. When you say you are the biggest and best pinball company in the world, act like it. If the machine is ready show it, let it be played, streamed, knocked on, shaken, etc. If you have doubts, do not show it or create an environment which suits it the best. This just says to me, we did not think this over. They can do so much better. But I think being on top just makes you lazy. Gary the salesman that he is says Stranger Things is my favorite, but you can not film it sorry is just lame in my eyes.

#4527 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

TZ was not counter to that goal. It sold well. Pinball was losing its customers to video games. That simple. Bad timing.
I hope all this cover you run for Stern is really worth the pat on the back selfie with Gary and Stern coffee mug you get at the next show.
If the smaller companies start making better machines and taking enough customers away Stern will have no choice but to do better. And spendIng a bit more on BOM will not put them out of business. Stop that nonsense.

Shhhhh. I think Levi is finally sleeping right now. Don’t wake him up.

#4528 4 years ago

Had a good game on a Stranger Things pro today new code and it's gone lol Second isolation mode was cool to see the other two and final showdown where not coded in yet which I figured. Does anyone know if the new code released today might have added some of those modes or still too early for that.[quoted image]

Nice Alek!

I don’t think the wizard modes were added with this latest update. They did nerf some of the big time end of ball bonuses people were getting from completing modes. Not sure how much though.

#4529 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m not “rewriting history.” Games like TZ taught ops they should stop buying pinball machines.

wow... wrong and doubling down.

The fact that you think the pinball market for sales, operators, or operating games is even remotely similar to the 90s is showing your old man. Come one buddy; you are better than this.

#4530 4 years ago

Crazy Levi, stop profaning God’s name. It is very offensive to us Christians!

#4531 4 years ago

I heard on this machine, new code updates will no longer erase high scores. You'll have to start putting dates behind your initials or the code # to differentiate.

#4532 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I heard on this machine, new code updates will no longer erase high scores. You'll have to start putting dates behind your initials or the code # to differentiate.

Haha. Or just reset the high scores in the settings. Either way.

#4533 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I thought about this yesterday after all the projector talk. People will find a brighter-better projector and someone WILL offer to sell it as a mod. Same thing as Star Trek laser mod, someone found a brighter more vivid laser and modders were all over it. For people that are not satisfied with the factory projector illumination-they will have an option to upgrade.

#4534 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I thought about this yesterday after all the projector talk. People will find a brighter-better projector and someone will offer to sell it as a mod.

NO WAY! Stern hasn't shipped LE/PREMIUM yet. They need to just have this 100% figured out prior to shipping. Cut and dry!

This might turn into the biggest sales disaster yet for Stern. I still give them credit for doing something new, but maybe they should have skipped over this game and moved onto the next one, while they figure it all out.

Like I said I still think in the home environment its going to be fine! I'll keep saying this but tradeshows have the BRIGHTEST lights you'll ever be under. I think to some degree everyone is freaking out over nothing. You haven't seen the game in what would be normal lighting conditions, not the SUPER BRIGHT SUN LIKE convention space.

I'd be more concerned with the projector going out. In the end this game is going to be a PRO dominated game. Lets just call it already and move onto to a discussion about Guns N Roses when something gets published about that in a few weeks.

#4535 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

That’s been the case for a little while now, maybe starting with Munsters. I kind of think the high scores aren’t meaningful until code matures. New updates change rules and scoring so hard to compare.

#4536 4 years ago

with everyone bitching and moaning about dimpling on the playfield, ramp flaps and the projector not being bright enough, I'm surprised that no one has noticed that stern has cheapened out on the code side as well. past pinball offering have awarded 2 or 3 credits for a grand champion score, but on ST it's only a measly single credit?!?

stranger things - grand champion score (resized).jpgstranger things - grand champion score (resized).jpg

what's next, a 1/4 or 1/2 credit for a regular high score?

#4537 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

with everyone bitching and moaning about dimpling on the playfield, ramp flaps and the projector not being bright enough, I'm surprised that no one has noticed that stern has cheapened out on the code side as well. past pinball offering have awarded 2 or 3 credits for a grand champion score, but on ST it's only a measly single credit?!?
[quoted image]

Damn, nice score! How did you blow it up? Did you go heavy multi ball or modes or both?

#4538 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wouldn't it be cool if this game turned out to be the berries after so many people have shit all over it and Multiballmaniac regretted canceling his LE? That would be hilarious.

This game is going to take some time to mature but I have a feeling it should turn out spectacular. Check back in 6 months from now and I am sure many people will have changed their tune. If it had a shitty layout(cant fix a shitty layout)-I would be skeptical, but it has a great layout and now comes down to code integration to immerse the player into the story.

#4539 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Damn, nice score! How did you blow it up? Did you go heavy multi ball or modes or both?

not my score. I was using the image that Coolpinballdino posted a few posts above
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/91#post-5404567

#4540 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Shhhhh. I think Levi is finally sleeping right now. Don’t wake him up.

Must be that new La-Z-boy recliner.

#4541 4 years ago

Another possible alternative translight. I like this one because it reminds me a little of Twilight Zone..

SRT Translight.pngSRT Translight.png
#4542 4 years ago

more like CE3K

#4543 4 years ago

I don't know why they don't just make the LE/Premium even more expensive, and include an actually half decent projector. It's not like it would add $hundreds to the BOM, and people buying either version would surely want the best machine they can have, delivered ready to go rather than having to depend on modders to come up with an actually decent solution, and having to mod the pin they've just bought.

It's ridiculous. Mods should augment pins, and be to individual taste. They shouldn't fix shit that shouldn't need fixing from the start.

I don't get the logic of actually setting out to deliver something that is subpar. Shouldn't there be some sort of pride in delivering a Premium/LE pin? Why would you want your big gee whizz bang feature to underperform?

It brings to mind Tron LE - which I coincidentally have. Tron Pro is amazing, but the LE has actual tangible bonuses and it looks and feels like extra effort was put into it. I don't know much the fibre optics cost Stern, but the Eli mod that reproduced it for Pro owners wasn't a cheap or simple addon. What happened to that mindset?

#4544 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]

1 credit for GC and 0 for all other HSTD has been Stern standard for a few years now.

It is a setting that can be adjusted, but anyone on route would be silly to do so IME.
Replay is what most people will chase.

#4545 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Crazy Levi, stop profaning God’s name. It is very offensive to us Christians!

Agreed. It's amazing the way people like Levi feel the need to blaspheme when they have no belief in the person they use to blaspheme, namely Jesus Christ.

If you don’t believe in God, then go in peace and live happily; but why do you constantly feel compelled to use foul language on God and His only begotten Son and Savior Jesus Christ? It's looking more and more like a type of Tourette's syndrome.

More than likely, atheists really know that God exists, but some have had personal issues with their own father so they equate their relationship with God to the bad one they have with their father. And they want to hit Him and people who believe in Him; otherwise, as they like to point out God is no different from the Easter Bunny, and as people who don’t believe in the Easter Bunny just go about life happily without believing in the Easter Bunny, so also if you don’t believe in God, then go about life happily without God.

No need to blaspheme and use foul language on Jesus and people who believe in Jesus.

#4546 4 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Agreed. It's amazing the way people like Levi feel the need to blaspheme when they have no belief in the person they use to blaspheme, namely Jesus Christ.
If you don’t believe in God, then go in peace and live happily; but why do you constantly feel compelled to use foul language on God and His only begotten Son and Savior Jesus Christ? It's looking more and more like a type of Tourette's syndrome.
More than likely, atheists really know that God exists, but some have had personal issues with their own father so they equate their relationship with God to the bad one they have with their father. And they want to hit Him and people who believe in Him; otherwise, as they like to point out God is no different from the Easter Bunny, and as people who don’t believe in the Easter Bunny just go about life happily without believing in the Easter Bunny, so also if you don’t believe in God, then go about life happily without God.
No need to blaspheme and use foul language on Jesus and people who believe in Jesus.

Omg this topic is such a dumpster fire.

#4547 4 years ago

Surely if politics is off limits on here religion is as well.

#4548 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed I don't drain many but this one is beyond ridiculous both about and not about the game, literally 1% of posts are even of relevance.
Onto the club thread and please all you experts on everything and keyboard warriors keep your stupid discussions in here.

#4550 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What else is there to talk about? The shitty reveal with minimum video footage since Gary won't allow videos unless it's by Jack? I dare even call them videos and they are basically clips. Any other release has plenty of videos and normally pinside just bitches about how bad the player is and why couldn't they find someone better to play who can make shots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 130.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/91?hl=quadrider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.