New code for Pro!
PRO V0.81.0 - January 8, 2019
- Added Game Pricing and Credits to the attract mode display effects.
- Added logic to force the screen ramp to the lowered position during a
Demogorgon Kill sequence.
- Fixed a bug where the player scores display overlay would temporarily
not be drawn.
- Now Telekinesis Multiball is disallowed from starting whenever a wizard mode
is ready to start, i.e. Total Isolation Multiball(s), Send it Back, Light the Fire
and Final Showdown.
- Added adjustments to change the power to the Left & Right Flipper.
- Reorganized the order of game adjustments.
- Renamed the lockdown bar button adjustments.
- Changed the criteria for when Upside Down HurryUp starts.
- Changed Chapter modes score contribution to bonus.
- Added lamp effects for hitting/killing a Demogorgon.
- Added shaker motor FX for killing a Demogorgon.
- Fixed Lure Dart award lightshows.
- Fixed a display glitch that appears on the first frame of the Follow the Compass
background display effect.
- Improved animation speed of Alphabet Wall letters.
- Fixed Monster Hunting Total text.
- Removed unused audits.
- Updated audit text for Trap'Em.
- Fixed a bug where the Follow the Compass and Lure Dart background display
effects stopped playing overlaid display effects.
- Updated Title Text on the Send it Back Intro display effect.
- Updated to node board firmware v0.55.0
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the
Back Box and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the Back Box and Cabinet speakers.