IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 144.
#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just unboxed and my 5 year old played first.... He got the hole in one shot his first try! I think the toy is fine haha[quoted image]

Congrats man! Put that new .75 code on there and let us know how it plays!

#3352 4 years ago

Is your son's name 12

#3353 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But they’ve been releasing incomplete games forever and their business keeps growing. Everyone complains about it, and then buys the next new game with even less code than the previous game.
It’s a nice theory, but the reality is everyone’s addicted to unboxing the latest game.

But most of their games get finished at some point.

#3354 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

He's got a fair point though.
Machines have always come incomplete since computers entered the picture. Unless you're an LE buyer, no one is making you buy the machine at launch. Some are done pretty quickly and some take forever...people just can't stop themselves from getting it day 1.

#3355 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Typically 60-90 days from release.

#3356 4 years ago

New code is out. v0.75

PRO V0.75.0 - December 30, 2019
=====================

- Changing revision number to sync with LE/PRE rev level.
- Added new Demogorgon Kill SFX to Bust Out.
- Added new Demogorgon Kill SFX to Trap'Em, Trap'Em Super Jackpot.
- Added new Demogorgon Kill SFX to What's That.
- Added new Demogorgon Kill SFX to Run Will, Run Will Super Jackpot.
- Added new Demogorgon Kill SFX to Can't Stop This, Can't Stop This Super Jackpot.
- Added Send it Back Intro SFX.
- Added Light the Fire Intro SFX.
- Added new Send it Back Intro display effect.
- Added new Light the Fire Intro display effect.
- Added new Final Showdown Intro display effect.
- Added Bullies award speech.
- Changed the volume of the Bullies award SFX.
- Changed/Raised the speech volume for all speech .wav files.
- Added speech for finishing Morse Code.
- Added Progress meter to Quarter Hunt.

#3357 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Who is this guy and why would I care what his first impressions are?
There’s like 2 dozen of these guys now.

Pretty sure he's one of our locals in Dallas. I don't *think* I've ever met the guy. There's a lot of new people the last two years or so that I haven't, and this guy is one of them, to the best of my knowledge. Don't think he plays in league or tournaments as far as I know.....he certainly never came out to any when I was more active 3+ years ago.

All I know is I don't agree with 99% of his videos.

#3358 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's got a fair point though.
Machines have always come incomplete since computers entered the picture. Unless you're an LE buyer, no one is making you buy the machine at launch. Some are done pretty quickly and some take forever...people just can't stop themselves from getting it day 1.

You guys are missing the point. He said something to the effect of finishing code or extending code doesn't help stern sell new games. I said that yes it does, because if they NEVER finished code, less people would buy the games. Since stern does in fact finish most of their games, people are confident in buying games brand new with incomplete code at launch since they know eventually the game will be finished.

#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes I'm sure we're all clambering for that universally loved ending to GOT!
(today I learned clambering is spelled with a b!)

Well, it is when the verb you want is ”clamber.” (climb, move, or get in or out of something in an awkward and laborious way, typically using both hands and feet.) But it isn't.

You're thinking of ”clamoring.” ((of a group of people) shout loudly and insistently.)

#3360 4 years ago

The DLC argument always makes me laugh a little. DLC has proven to increase future sales. The more excited a person is about a current product the more likely they are to buy another product. The best thing Stern could do is drop new code or features on the last pin just before they announce the next pin.

#3361 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You don’t think Franchi is using a Wacom & Photoshop & painting over? Okaaaaaay.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Definitely not. It's very likely Franchi uses a Wacom as part of his process, but he is not painting over. As I understand, his art is his creation as an illustrator.

LOL
Superman backglass.jpgSuperman backglass.jpg
Franchiman.pngFranchiman.png

#3362 4 years ago

I love the idea of DLC, but it just means people will hang on to their games longer.

And i doubt operators care about DLC either. Theme is what drives coin drop.

#3363 4 years ago

Wasnt Franchi busted for straight up tracing another artist's work for a show poster at one point? IIRC correctly, he made a few changes, but if you're gonna steal art, dont be lazy about it too

#3364 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

... ”clamoring.” ....

Thanks, that makes more sense. It was the 'or' that did me in.

#3365 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The DLC argument always makes me laugh a little. DLC has proven to increase future sales. The more excited a person is about a current product the more likely they are to buy another product. The best thing Stern could do is drop new code or features on the last pin just before they announce the next pin.

Code updates to get games where they should have been in the first place is one thing. Paid DLC is another.

#3366 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

LOL
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I may be wrong, or possibly he uses paint over for quick mockup work. I just know on a recent podcast he mentioned his published work is different from paint over... I have no reason doubt what he says.

#3367 4 years ago

Yancy, thank you for your help educating the point here. The mob seems to hate what they don't understand.
When it comes to art/graphics many of us are sticklers because we love that part of pinball.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'm a professional artist for living,... and you are wrong.
What happens here is a completely different story and often times not ideal; partially a bit lackluster but mostly due to a lot of restrictions (canvas space, insert relation & space, license, asset quality, time & money...).
Third is that the artists customer is the client, and you work to his specifications. The Jeep in JP is not "wrong" it's intentionally looking "different" for licensing reasons.

Are you a shill for Stern Co? so many excuses. I guess some people are just happy with mediocrity and other strive for something a little more special.
My opinion is "wrong"?! An opinion by nature can't be "wrong", but reinforced more or less with theory.
It sounds like you're only looking for conformity within this thread. Be careful, some other guys in history were only interested in conformity, you might be familiar, Germany 1940ish.

Also I can be as colorful as I like with my criticism, politeness has nothing to do with ability or expertise. Not everyone has a Nerf thought filter™. Albeit I'm sure this artist probably doesn't want to hear his or her art is weak but maybe it will make them strive to be better. Maybe someone will look a little more closely and say we can do better than sketch filter portraits and cotton candy barf.

BONUS EASTER EGG SPOTTED!
Count the number of panel vans and you will get a surprise!!! -no joke its ELEVEN!

#3368 4 years ago

Do you mind if I print this out and frame it in my basement?

Quoted from zimvsdib:

Count the number of panel vans and you will get a surprise!!! -no joke

It isn't that many....in comparison with Eddies

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It isn't that many....in comparison with Eddies

LOL! Touché

#3370 4 years ago
Quoted from zimvsdib:

It sounds like you're only looking for conformity within this thread. Be careful, some other guys in history were only interested in conformity, you might be familiar, Germany 1940ish.

Very poor taste and unbelievably ignorant post.

#3371 4 years ago
Quoted from zimvsdib:

Are you a shill for Stern Co?

Did I anywhere in this thread say I love anything about the game?

I don't have any interrest in the game other then to eventually play it on Location, I'm more the "trying to be objective" type, if you know what that is.

Quoted from zimvsdib:

so many excuses.

Not excuses for anything, just prooving points where you are plain wrong explaining stuff you undoubtedly have no clue about.
You still haven't since you obviously didn't read or understand what I wrote.

Quoted from zimvsdib:

I guess some people are just happy with mediocrity and other strive for something a little more special.
My opinion is "wrong"?! An opinion by nature can't be "wrong", but reinforced more or less with theory.

You did not present it as an opinion. The opposite.

Funny thing is I was the first person to put "wrong" in quotation marks.

Quoted from zimvsdib:

Classy let's play of the racism card.

So be careful then.

Quoted from zimvsdib:

Also I can be as colorful as I like with my criticism, politeness has nothing to do with ability or expertise. Not everyone has a Nerf thought filter™. Albeit I'm sure this artist probably doesn't want to hear his or her art is weak but maybe it will make them strive to be better. Maybe someone will look a little more closely and say we can do better than sketch filter portraits and cotton candy barf.

Again, there is a difference in the assets and how they're put together (als slap some color filters over it), by mostly different artists.
So you crapping on them as a whole, not being able to differenciate between the craftsmenship of the individual portraits for instance and the color design you don't like and the arrangement (lot's of Vans) speaks a lot for your "ability or expertise".
The end customer doesn't have to know about that and just sees if he likes it or not, but you claim to be from inside the business.

And you don't shit on people you might at sometime have to work with,... unless you're no artist as you claim or play in the same league at the slightest.

And again. Never ever did I write the playfield art looks great as a whole.
But it definately is not "garbage". We had those not long ago, it looked a lot worse.
I personally like it way more as well, when Zombie Yeti does a "complete" artwork for the cab, not a collage made out of different individual drawings like it is done here, or lot's of others.

You remind me of an ancient legendary markenter that was once in the land of pinside.
He shat on everything he saw, and still is supposed to be leaking stuff and therefore trying to destroy any marketing plans from the companies he wonders why they cut any connection with him and don't hire him as a markenter.
He will never find out, altough everyone knows.

#3372 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Code updates to get games where they should have been in the first place is one thing. Paid DLC is another.

Paid or unpaid makes little difference, the math doesn't lie, Stern is laughable behind the times and leaving money on the table. Paid DLC, Season Pass, Subscription model, call it whatever you like it works and its proven to be profitable and increase future sales. Stern is trying some new things with the projector and clearly the wheels of change turn very slowly for them but at least they are starting to move forward. It makes me chuckle that Pinballers throw thousands at limited edition badges and mods but the idea paying anything for new modes and features and people act like its outrageous. How much is that Star Wars topper, you could easily get $500 for special edition code.

#3373 4 years ago
Quoted from zimvsdib:

Be careful, some other guys in history were only interested in conformity, you might be familiar, Germany 1940ish

Watch out everyone, this guy has the shittiest hot takes yet!

He got from pinball art to Hitler in record time! I didn’t even think it was possible, but here we are.

#3374 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Watch out everyone, this guy has the shittiest hot takes yet!
He got from pinball art to Hitler in record time! I didn’t even think it was possible, but here we are.

I honestly laughed about this, because I actually got in talk with a (satire) party TODAY (wich I drew some election posters for), to get into an election for a post for Mayor myself (in the middle of nowhere) as a starting point to reach world domination of course!!! XD
bene (resized).jpgbene (resized).jpg

So, yeah... it's getting on ones nerves but you joke around with that cliché yourself.

#3375 4 years ago

My machine was exhibiting the Demogorgon shot issue that has been talked about here. I took some slow motion videos with my phone and it turned out the ball was coming in consistently low and then bouncing around. To fix this I placed some shims (a pop bumper fiber yolk broke in half) under each of the assembly’s feet. See pics for reference. This effectively steepened the ramp, which worked like a charm on my machine. I did have to relocate the ramp-down-position switch, because otherwise the ramp would stop about a 1/4” above the playfield surface. I hit four consecutive Demogorgon shots in row after the adjustment. Hope this helps someone if they’re experiencing similar issues. Cheers.
356EB66D-EFF6-43EA-9C9A-BAD4855E23E8 (resized).jpeg356EB66D-EFF6-43EA-9C9A-BAD4855E23E8 (resized).jpegA83E94A7-88A9-4FA8-99CF-F3097EADAFD8 (resized).jpegA83E94A7-88A9-4FA8-99CF-F3097EADAFD8 (resized).jpeg

Moderator Comment:
Note that there seems to have been further comments on resolving this issue, such as:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/26#post-5455391

#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

My machine was exhibiting the Demogorgon shot issue that has been talked about here. I took some slow motion videos with my phone and it turned out the ball was coming in consistently low and then bouncing around. To fix this I placed some shims (a pop bumper fiber yolk broke in half) under each of the assembly’s feet. See pics for reference. This effectively steepened the ramp, which worked like a charm on my machine. I did have to relocate the ramp-down-position switch, because otherwise the ramp would stop about a 1/4” above the playfield surface. I hit four consecutive Demogorgon shots in row after the adjustment. Hope this helps someone if they’re experiencing similar issues. Cheers.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work, well done you!

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

My machine was exhibiting the Demogorgon shot issue that has been talked about here. I took some slow motion videos with my phone and it turned out the ball was coming in consistently low and then bouncing around. To fix this I placed some shims (a pop bumper fiber yolk broke in half) under each of the assembly’s feet. See pics for reference. This effectively steepened the ramp, which worked like a charm on my machine. I did have to relocate the ramp-down-position switch, because otherwise the ramp would stop about a 1/4” above the playfield surface. I hit four consecutive Demogorgon shots in row after the adjustment. Hope this helps someone if they’re experiencing similar issues. Cheers.[quoted image][quoted image]

Keep up the great work. I expected fixes like this were coming, especially when you see other people hit it every time.

#3378 4 years ago

even bugs knows that the pitch affects the speed of the ball, and consequently, the rate of success.

#3379 4 years ago

Killing the Demo isn't supposed to be easy.

Watched the live stream tonight. Square up the shot, right flipper on this game, and you get the kill you deserve.

#3380 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Paid DLC, Season Pass, Subscription model, call it whatever you like it works

...for $60 video games with infinite open worlds & millions of players.

These are finite boxes...expensive board games that sell a few thousand on a good year.

Different items, different markets.

Again, Stern struggles to just finish the base game over a 2 or 3 year span. On a $6000-$15k game. Paid DLC?! You f*cking kidding me?! Let’s see if they can go for 2 years releasing tested & finished games at launch...then maybe we can toss around paid code updates as an idea. Under the current biz model? No f*cking way.

#3381 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

These are finite boxes...expensive board games that sell a few thousand on a good year.
Again, Stern struggles to just finish the base game over a 2 or 3 year span. On a $6000-$15k game. Paid DLC?! You f*cking kidding me?! Let’s see if they can go for 2 years releasing tested & finished games at launch...then maybe we can toss around paid code updates as an idea. Under the current biz model? No f*cking way.

This has nothing to do with what I said, Stern is going to keep doing what they are doing. I said it it’s nice to see them try something new with the projector and hopefully they keep moving forward. DLC is a proven model and it works. I didn’t say Stern is going to do it but they should. They said the exact same thing about video games and now even Nintendo has DLC. They are just like Stern a hardware company super resistant to software progression.

#3382 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

DLC is a proven model and it works.

For video games. That millions of people buy for home use.

Pinball machines aren’t video games. They’re ultra expensive coin-op devices meant for 5 minute plays.

Quoted from Darscot:

I didn’t say Stern is going to do it but they should.

No, they shouldn’t. They should finish these fucking games before releasing them is what they should do.

#3383 4 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

I had a similar issue and it was the one-way gate just to the left of the demogorgon. It came loose on one end and actually jammed the center ramp mech too.

Had the same issue come up and decided to remove the gate until I can fabricate a better one or Stern comes up with a better solution. I can deal with a ball bouncing around under the demogorgon as it should just roll back into the up post. If the gate come off and creates a ball trap, or gate gets stuck in the ramp mech, the game is down and unplayable. Played a few test games and didn't notice any problems with the gate being off but will keep a close eye on it.

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This has nothing to do with what I said, Stern is going to keep doing what they are doing. I said it it’s nice to see them try something new with the projector and hopefully they keep moving forward. DLC is a proven model and it works. I didn’t say Stern is going to do it but they should. They said the exact same thing about video games and now even Nintendo has DLC. They are just like Stern a hardware company super resistant to software progression.

The idea of these super expensive games getting refreshed every few years is great. There’s a low chance Stern will get it right. They’ll just call whatever code launches with the game 1.0, even if it’s not done.

I dread the inevitable day that code updates go behind a paywall. It’ll take years, but it’ll happen. Stern will frame it as a “value add” that keeps location games earning for longer periods of time. I bet they’ll even include “free” code updates if you buy an LE...that’ll be a great benefit to list on the feature matrix!

They need recurring revenue to justify the Internet connectivity functionality. Bet the farm on it.

#3385 4 years ago

Those in the DMV area that want to try Stranger Things... its now on location at Ocelot Brewing in Sterling,VA

First in the area... come check it out and the rest of the lineup

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/12735-ocelot-brewing-company-dulles-va

#3386 4 years ago

Just caught up on the thread, and it blows me away that the actual topic of this is about a pinball machine with a Netflix TV show theme, a machine designed for people to have fun and play for a score.

A game that is supposed to being people together over a beer and have a good time and hang out, especially in a world filled with online games like Fortnite.

Instead, it seems to do the opposite at times on Pinside and that really sucks.

From arguments to how the artwork was drawn, to DLC content debates, to even a Hitler joke.

Guys let's all just relax a bit. We're just some dudes here talking about a damn pinball machine. Would we get into arguments like this in person? Hell no. Let's all just chill the fuck out Lol.

Haven't been on here for a while but it's the same old shit. Gotta admit, I missed it

#3387 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just caught up on the thread, and it blows me away that the actual topic of this is about a pinball machine with a Netflix TV show theme, a machine designed for people to have fun and play for a score.
A game that is supposed to being people together over a beer and have a good time and hang out, especially in a world filled with online games like Fortnite.
Instead, it seems to do the opposite at times on Pinside and that really sucks.
From arguments to how the artwork was drawn, to DLC content debates, to even a Hitler joke.
Guys let's all just relax a bit. We're just some dudes here talking about a damn pinball machine. Would we get into arguments like this in person? Hell no. Let's all just chill the fuck out Lol.
Haven't been on here for a while but it's the same old shit. Gotta admit, I missed it

It's a forum for opinions. I debate with my friends about the quality of each new pin that comes to market. We often disagree and enjoy the debate. I would hate this place if it was a sentimental circle-jerk.

No one is forcing you to read any of this.

#3388 4 years ago

Stern don’t stream Pre/LE until you have to code and the projector up to par .

No reason to rush it.

If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

#3389 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

These are very great points. Id LOVE to see it, but in reality stern is a pinball company, not a tech company. They would have to spend a fortune up front to get all the bugs worked out of any sort of DLC option. To take the small amount of people purchasing pins, then slice that already small pie into a smaller piece representing people willing to pay for DLC.... it just doesnt make sense to dump R & D money into such a thing.

I mean even Golden Tee which is in every bar in town costs 500 bucks a year to keep current. Stern would have to charge much more than that to even break even on such a thing.

To get back on track though I enjoyed the flip n out stream last night! haha.

#3390 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Stern don’t stream Pre/LE until you have to code and the projector up to par .
No reason to rush it.
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

one more post like this im going to lose it.

#3391 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

one more post like this im going to lose it.

This one is for you jandrea95

#3392 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

No reason to rush it.

Now that’s funny.

#3393 4 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Wear and how did you relocate the switch?

#3394 4 years ago

Crazy day yesterday but got an opp late at night to play latest code. One thing I didn't have any trouble with was that center shot. I actually got the ball in the hole many times so def not a design issue but machine by machine.

Getting the table setup properly was harder than usual. Not just balance but the table level seemed to have to be really perfect to get the shots to play as designed. All tables are like this but this one seems very sensitive which might explain the varing center shot.

Morse code mode has a really annoying beap that needs to be addressed...I know what they're going for but it needs to be dialed back.

More call outs but still not nearly enough

I like Harper call outs in certain situations but some will likely need to be pinbrowser'd out. One I keep on hearing is OOOOOOKAAAY. Just not a great delivery.

Game is fun. Upside down world mode now has more color difference so the entire pf goes purple. Sound effects are great.

No pf issues at all.

Lighting on this is good. Will just add a couple of spots maybe but with all the inserts it really is bright but still has that scary feel.

Speaking of, the game is so dark/spooky that including neverending story at the end would kind of break the feel. Thinking about where it might be best.... But injecting humor into this at this state will be interesting on Sarena part.

Love that theme music.

Looking at the premium screens and playing the pro, the images they showed on the premium reveal literally take the video from the pro and project it into the premium screens.....I thought it might be doing this (pro shows on lcd premium shows on the white screen). Premium will show letters and other smaller things on target and spinner.

#3395 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It's a forum for opinions. I debate with my friends about the quality of each new pin that comes to market. We often disagree and enjoy the debate. I would hate this place if it was a sentimental circle-jerk.

I agree.

#3396 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I think you are both correct. This should be a forum for debates and discussion, however, I believe kpg’s point is that it doesn’t have to devolve into name calling, tasteless analogies and disrespectful fighting taking the discussion way off on a tangent. Let’s debate stuff but also keep it classy. We are a small and rare group of hobbyists, we need to band together not tear each other apart. Expressing differences can be done without compromising that objective.

#3397 4 years ago

Does the ramp flex to a concave shape if it has extra downward pressure from the mech? The problem might be solved by adjusting the ramp down switch if this is the case.

#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Also how the hell did you get in there? Did you have to pull the ramps or what’s the best way to raise the ramp?

#3399 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I actually got the ball in the hole many times

That's what she said.gifThat's what she said.gif
#3400 4 years ago

Just got the game last night from my man @butch2099

Game shoots great, I put 20 games on it last night...Hit the demo twice in a row in multi-ball with butch there, and then constantly after that...It's a very satisfying shot; there is some forgiveness; as I was getting carom shots off the two sides of the lab to go in the Demo also.

I am really liking this pin, the stream doesn't really do it justice, have to play in person; the Demo is huge, a lot bigger than I thought would be...Code is super early, and I can only imagine the improvement that this pin will get.

For now, it's an addictive, fast, edge of your seat type of pin...Definitely has that one more play vibe locked down.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 39.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.