IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 144.
#3201 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But why stay and continue to hate on a game? Is that fun?

Yes, twisting the knife and giving shitty hot takes is 99% of what powers the internet.

Luckily it’s easy to spot from a mile away, so you can just roll with it and have fun.

#3202 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So from what I hear, raising the toy is out due to affecting the switch that should register when you bash it.
Ramp doesn’t seem adjustable at all.
So maybe the two screws that hold the toy to bracket that are offset by rubber washers is the key to adjustment. Just really hard to get to anything since there’s so much back there.

As I wrote, what is with the steepness (is that a word)?

The steeper you set up the game, the higher the ball will fly.

#3203 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

As I wrote, what is with the steepness (is that a word)?
The steeper you set up the game, the higher the ball will fly.

Agree. However in my case I set the game at crazy steep, crazy shallow and everything in between and it still misses high every time.

#3204 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agree. However in my case I set the game at crazy steep, crazy shallow and everything in between and it still misses high every time.

There are known good ones out there as people have been writing. You guys could measure the height of the toy and maybe the ramp angle with an inclinometer and compare to see what's off unless it is just the coil power.

#3205 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'd be kind of angry as **** by now in your place. :-/

#3206 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'd be kind of angry as **** by now in your place. :-/

And yet I’m still cool as a cucumber. Take notice negative nellys.

#3207 4 years ago

Sounds pretty game specific. My ST pro has 0 issues with trapping up a ball and hitting the demo on either flipper. No issue at all. Put the back legs up to 7degrees. Trap up and be accurate. Ball doesn’t go high.

#3208 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And yet I’m still cool as a cucumber. Take notice negative nellys.

While it may not be worth getting angry over something like this that'll work out eventually, I suppose "normal people" would at least question their "early adopter day 1 NIB 64% complete" purchase.

#3209 4 years ago

Day one purchaser of a LE.

Can’t wait.

#3210 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Sounds pretty game specific. My ST pro has 0 issues with trapping up a ball and hitting the demo on either flipper. No issue at all.

This is why I’m fine with it. It’s obviously something that can be remedied.

#3211 4 years ago

Chuck have you tried a different flipper rubber? Maybe a softer one like red or white to see if it backs off on the high shots a little?

#3212 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If raise the back legs a bit on your game. The extra steepness will offset the height if you are hitting a solid accurate shot that should go in.

#3213 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Chuck have you tried a different flipper rubber? Maybe a softer one like red or white to see if it backs off on the high shots a little?

No. Others have stock rubber and it’s fine. Not worried about it until my LE arrives.

#3214 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

If raise the back legs a bit on your game. The extra steepness will offset the height if you are hitting a solid accurate shot that should go in.

Tried already. No help.

#3215 4 years ago

I must be lucky. I hit the demogorgon shot on my first try in my first game. I hit it on all subsequent games at around 5 shots. My wife is a new player and she was hitting it within a few shots frequently. However; I heard a rumor at Helicon that they made some adjustments to the ramp

#3216 4 years ago

I got to play about 15 or so games today. Not nearly as bad as those that have complained. Smooth, looks like it will be deep. It was an arcade, so I couldn't hear all of the callouts. I'm torn on getting one (in exchange for my JP Prem so I can get some cash back), mostly due to the negative press on this forum. But I think the game will be good once I know the rules. The back glass is inferior. that's my only real negative comment.

I hit the mouth shout my first two times...then i missed the next 10 or so. Hit another one. Probably a good 20% success rate, so not sure how easy that shot should be.

Then the ramp broke on location....so no more games for me. Just early thoughts. smooth, fast...and could be really deep.

#3217 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just played the pro. Detailed review when I get back but I'll just say there are a lot of trolls around here.
Game is solid.

So you’re saying it’s not just me and Chuck? :p

No but really it seems most that play it like what’s there. Not all but most. I think some people are too easily swayed by forums, podcasts, etc and just go with the crowd.

#3218 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Ahahaha. That’s funny. Dude can’t win an argument so he went and spammed bad ratings. Feel better now jimwe5t ?

The good news is the ratings were now flagged enough that they are now invisible by default for people who look at reviews, and they no longer impact the total score.

#3219 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah you know it has to be fixable as in the reveal stream we all saw they were dumping it into it's maw on the first attempt half the time. Hence the "not that satisfying" comment as ramp went down, ball goes in and there is the quick quiet clip of it turning into dandelions... it did seem kinda anti-climatic sound and video wise. Easy fix for THAT anyways.
Good luck with it.

#3220 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah you know it has to be fixable as in the reveal stream we all saw they were dumping it into it's maw on the first attempt half the time. Hence the "not that satisfying" comment as ramp went down, ball goes in and there is the quick quiet clip of it turning into dandelions... it did seem kinda anti-climatic sound and video wise. Easy fix for THAT anyways.
Good luck with it.

Well that’s just the first demo mode. After that it takes multiple gullet hits I believe.

#3221 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

it takes multiple gullet hits

Yes we need more gullet hits or have like a ten second hurry-up timer countdown?

#3222 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. If someone goes ape on a game they’ve never played and goes on and on about it, that’s dumb. If you don’t like it, fine. Make you take, then cya later. Why stick around to beat the drum for days on end?
It’s much more fun to be in a thread about a game talking with people that like the game.

However, LOTS of people who HAVE played it have said it isn't that great...are we going to sit here and pretend everyone who doesn't like it hasn't played it?

#3223 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

However, LOTS of people who HAVE played it have said it isn't that great...are we going to sit here and pretend everyone who doesn't like it hasn't played it?

I went back over the posts of people who actually played it and most were positive not negative. *shrug*

#3224 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I went back over the posts of people who actually played it and most were positive not negative. *shrug*

You may be right, but it looked more around 50/50 to me, but not that important. The question is do those people like it enough to drop the money on one? Because ultimately that is what this discussion is about. There's lots of pins I don't hate that I have no interest in owning.

EDIT: Let me expand a bit. I'm more of a buy and hold person, not a buy and see if I like it and turn around and sell it in a few months person. That is probably the distinction here. In 99% of the cases, I won't buy something until I've played it a bit, but the online gameplay videos that are available these days are usually a pretty good indicator if you'll like something or not. In this particular case, it's hard to say because the code is so early and we've only seen the very much cut down pro.

#3225 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You may be right, but it looked more around 50/50 to me, but not that important. The question is do those people like it enough to drop the money on one? Because ultimately that is what this discussion is about. There's lots of pins I don't hate that I have no interest in owning.
EDIT: Let me expand a bit. I'm more of a buy and hold person, not a buy and see if I like it and turn around and sell it in a few months person. That is probably the distinction here. In 99% of the cases, I won't buy something until I've played it a bit, but the online gameplay videos that are available these days are usually a pretty good indicator if you'll like something or not. In this particular case, it's hard to say because the code is so early and we've only seen the very much cut down pro.

Perfectly reasonable counterpoint.

#3226 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I like your explanation to be honest. As an over thinker myself (not trolling) I want to ensure I’m going to love it since I can only fit 2 pins in my basement and don’t like the idea of selling anything.

That said, the stranger things theme makes me so giddy , and I’m putting more weight on the good than the bad, lol. Maybe a mistake on my part. We shall see.

#3227 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I completely see that.

If you want to get a Stranger Things machine anyway, why not immediately. It may not be ready fror Primetime but if you want to buy it NIB anyway it won't get cheaper if you wait.

But if you don't want or can't take the loss on buying and selling every new Stern Pin, you actually think twice before you buy, at least that goes for me. After I bought SW NIB and sold it after 2 weeks, because it was completely not for me, I only want to get a game that I REALLY dig and would like to keep (intentionally forever, in reality till space runs out).

With Stranger Things there is no way to make an educated decision on "bolting the game to the floor" yet, since we won't know how it'll play in a few weeks from now. I'm not in touch with the license but like the style, so I'm generally interrested; but as it is now I'm not yet sold.

#3228 4 years ago

I like the layout. The ramp and demigorgon don’t block “half” of the playfield someone wrote. The layout is nice. I like how you can make shots on both sides of playfield, which is nice for all players. The deep rules will make it nice for advanced players. the right side of JP is nearly impossible for novices to hit. Thus my dilemma on trading JP for Sth.

#3229 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I think some people are too easily swayed by forums, podcasts, etc and just go with the crowd.

That works both ways of course.

#3230 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I like the layout. The ramp and demigorgon don’t block “half” of the playfield someone wrote. The layout is nice. I like how you can make shots on both sides of playfield, which is nice for all players. The deep rules will make it nice for advanced players. the right side of JP is nearly impossible for novices to hit. Thus my dilemma on trading JP for Sth.

What did you like better, JP or STh based on first impressions alone?

#3231 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

That works both ways of course.

Definitely.

I think when it comes to purchases in the multi-thousands of dollars such as HDTVs, DSLR cameras, Pinball machines and other consumer products many people are absolutely swayed by reviews and opinions of those products whether it be on YouTube, forums, websites etc. I'm not sure why anyone would question or advise against that.

#3232 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

What did you like better, JP or STh based on first impressions alone?

JP on first impressions. But I knew the rules before I played and the code was more complete in reveal. But family and novice people thought it was too difficult to hit most shots.

#3233 4 years ago

It's funny how alot of you guys are complaining how bad this game is, first you are playing a strip down pro version, second the game code is just good enough to be able to play the game. I ordered an LE and really can care less of what other people think, once the code is complete and i add my mods, new soundtrack, and powered sub and dial it in this game will kick ass. Will go next to my TNA with another kick ass soundtrack.

#3234 4 years ago

All pinball is cool as is this one. Theme is great and shots look nice. Code will come along! Who cares what people think. Really!

#3235 4 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

All pinball is cool as is this one. Theme is great and shots look nice. Code will come along! Who cares what people think. Really!

I think many of us come on Pinside just to see what people think and care about certain games. I think that's why most people are on this thread. Isn't that the point of reviews? Do you happen to use Yelp for anything ?

#3236 4 years ago

Here's my review of playing this game for about 2 hours today. Shout out to Helicon Brewery for being the absolute king of location pinball!

Shot summary - I was a little weary after watching the stream and hearing a lot of negative feedback but after playing it today, I'm picking up a pro tomorrow. That should get my point across fairly easily. It has brought one of my fav shows to pinball and it executes well with a fun layout, excellent music and effects, their best LCD art to date and a two tier toy. While not fully baked, I rather buy in now and enjoy it instead of waiting on the sidelines only to hold out on the fun until the inevitable code updates happen.

+Smooth shooter. Layout is very AFM so it feels familiar but not identical but I was a little worried about the ramps being plastic. Luckily they didn't detract at all to the experience. Love that left orbit shot to the right flipper (very DP prem). Right orbit was my concern but shooting it into the pops was still satisfying although I am a sucker for pops in pinball. Right inlane shot has to be my fav as you can loop it around but it's not fast enough to be impossible (ala JP2 top right flipper loop) but not slow enough that it doesn't feel fun/exciting. Just a great shot and mixes up the formula as part of the code is looping. Left inlane was fine as gives you a little time to breath which was nice to have as this game plays rather fast, as you would expect. No lock on the pro was fine as it does pause enough and when you got into Tele MB, the ball is shot right when that van comes crashing down which was a nice touch.

+LCD Screen - no question, the best stern has put out to date. I own JP2. I know it improved in that game but you can't ignore certain scenes (especially with people) where you cringe a little and go, well it's a pinball machine so what do you expect. I didn't feel any of that here with Stranger Things (ST) - the dogs, the atmosphere, the demogorgan... I feel they really played to their strengths and avoided the pitfalls (like people) so I didn't feel like I was playing Dreamcast Crazy Taxi! They did and excellent job and I found myself trying to look up at it. I make fun of stern all the time regarding this but they nailed it here. btw - extra ball animation is a complete shout out to AFM replacing the alien getting hit in the face with the demo. Nice touch too.

+Sounds/Music- This one is BIG for me. If you're a player that doesn't need to hear well to enjoy, then you're the opposite of me and prob don't place a lot of value in this category but I do. Case in point, with Wonka, it absolutely tore me out of the gorgeous table and layout b/c the slot machine effects and the announcer and lack of good music really pissed me off - to the point where I passed on owning the game...it drove me crazy. ST on the other hand just nails it. The sound effects, the spooky music, it really put me in the ST universe. It's hard to describe in a review but I couldn't have handpicked better myself. In the current code though, it's clear they are targeting suspense/scary vs humor which they need to balance better but I'm aware the lines are in the code already so just a matter of time. The important part is what's been coded thus far is really impressive and that's important b/c after the fact replacements is hard and often ends up disjointed. Music wise that's easier but I do a lot of add ins for games and it's always better when the original team nails it and Stern crushed it here.

+Demogorgan- I had to call this out separately b/c I've read about all the whining and complaining related to this toy and my expectations were probably lower than they should have been but I really enjoyed it. Here's the surprise for me. I might have read this somewhere on these forums but it truly feels like the hole in one shot from NGG. I love the temporary giant ramp that drops in front of you and it becomes a game of not only hitting it but timing it so it goes in the hole. I wasn't successful many times (although I'm also not very good) but when I connected, it gave me the same satisfaction from my time of NGG ownership and I loved that shot. It's much more fun to shoot than the AFM mother ship b/c of that extra element resulting in having a tiered approach to what is normally a one approach bash toy. Loved it. Hit it or sink it. It's hard but super satisfying.

+/- = code. This is def leaning towards the + category b/c the modes seemed varied (and could get to that promised "deep" code), the video assets looked very good, the tie in to the effects and music already impressed me. I just want more.....and that's the negative. I know it's early but believe me, the code foundation is set and it is solid. Really enjoyed what I played and I'm eager to see how they build. It's going to get even better and I have no issue buying in now so I can begin to enjoy what's there and then continue enjoying all the new updates that hit. It's like buying an episodic game that just continues to get better. It's the opposite of a game with broken or incomplete code that results in boredom or wasting time - I truly enjoyed each second I had with it.

-/+ Art. Tough one as well. It's not clipart stern bad. Yes it might appear to favor that style more than what we've seen recently but the PF art especially along with the purple really has it's own look. It stands out from the rest of the games and it does surface that 80s touch, especially with the fonts used. Too many inserts no question but looking over it and seeing how they represented the scenes from the seasons in interesting ways, from the poisioned grounds, to the vans to billy and steve's face over to something else - it's a lot to look at but satisfying, especially as a fan. It's a negative b/c it could have been SO much more. So much - hello season 3??. I'm happy that it's not terrible though but I'm looking forward to some sick side blades (we need more Billy and Steve) and a better translite. Speaking of, it's not great but not terrible - in fact that summarizes it well for art and for that alone, with this type of powerhouse, it's leaning negative which is a shame but they gave us enough to enjoy.

#3237 4 years ago

I swear some of you must go to every movie ever made, since apparently trailers are pointless.

#3238 4 years ago

Got about 5 games on a Pro at Wonderland Brewing.

I like the look of the cabinet and the playfield. The game was nice and flowy and I like the ramp shots. The demogorgan shot was near impossible to nail and wasn't giving any points when you hit it. I'm not sure if that is how its supposed to be.

Code isn't there yet with callouts, etc.

The translite on the pro looks good from a distance, but close up.....looks cheap.

Look forward to playing it more in the future.

#3239 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Here's my review of playing this game for about 2 hours today. Shout out to Helicon Brewery for being the absolute king of location pinball!
Shot summary - I was a little weary after watching the stream and hearing a lot of negative feedback but after playing it today, I'm picking up a pro tomorrow. That should get my point across fairly easily. It has brought one of my fav shows to pinball and it executes well with a fun layout, excellent music and effects, their best LCD art to date and a two tier toy. While not fully baked, I rather buy in now and enjoy it instead of waiting on the sidelines only to hold out on the fun until the inevitable code updates happen.
+Smooth shooter. Layout is very AFM so it feels familiar but not identical but I was a little worried about the ramps being plastic. Luckily they didn't detract at all to the experience. Love that left orbit shot to the right flipper (very DP prem). Right orbit was my concern but shooting it into the pops was still satisfying although I am a sucker for pops in pinball. Right inlane shot has to be my fav as you can loop it around but it's not fast enough to be impossible (ala JP2 top right flipper loop) but not slow enough that it doesn't feel fun/exciting. Just a great shot and mixes up the formula as part of the code is looping. Left inlane was fine as gives you a little time to breath which was nice to have as this game plays rather fast, as you would expect. No lock on the pro was fine as it does pause enough and when you got into Tele MB, the ball is shot right when that van comes crashing down which was a nice touch.
+LCD Screen - no question, the best stern has put out to date. I own JP2. I know it improved in that game but you can't ignore certain scenes (especially with people) where you cringe a little and go, well it's a pinball machine so what do you expect. I didn't feel any of that here with Stranger Things (ST) - the dogs, the atmosphere, the demogorgan... I feel they really played to their strengths and avoided the pitfalls (like people) so I didn't feel like I was playing Dreamcast Crazy Taxi! They did and excellent job and I found myself trying to look up at it. I make fun of stern all the time regarding this but they nailed it here. btw - extra ball animation is a complete shout out to AFM replacing the alien getting hit in the face with the demo. Nice touch too.
+Sounds/Music- This one is BIG for me. If you're a player that doesn't need to hear well to enjoy, then you're the opposite of me and prob don't place a lot of value in this category but I do. Case in point, with Wonka, it absolutely tore me out of the gorgeous table and layout b/c the slot machine effects and the announcer and lack of good music really pissed me off - to the point where I passed on owning the game...it drove me crazy. ST on the other hand just nails it. The sound effects, the spooky music, it really put me in the ST universe. It's hard to describe in a review but I couldn't have handpicked better myself. In the current code though, it's clear they are targeting suspense/scary vs humor which they need to balance better but I'm aware the lines are in the code already so just a matter of time. The important part is what's been coded thus far is really impressive and that's important b/c after the fact replacements is hard and often ends up disjointed. Music wise that's easier but I do a lot of add ins for games and it's always better when the original team nails it and Stern crushed it here.
+Demogorgan- I had to call this out separately b/c I've read about all the whining and complaining related to this toy and my expectations were probably lower than they should have been but I really enjoyed it. Here's the surprise for me. I might have read this somewhere on these forums but it truly feels like the hole in one shot from NGG. I love the temporary giant ramp that drops in front of you and it becomes a game of not only hitting it but timing it so it goes in the hole. I wasn't successful many times (although I'm also not very good) but when I connected, it gave me the same satisfaction from my time of NGG ownership and I loved that shot. It's much more fun to shoot than the AFM mother ship b/c of that extra element resulting in having a tiered approach to what is normally a one approach bash toy. Loved it. Hit it or sink it. It's hard but super satisfying.
+/- = code. This is def leaning towards the + category b/c the modes seemed varied (and could get to that promised "deep" code), the video assets looked very good, the tie in to the effects and music already impressed me. I just want more.....and that's the negative. I know it's early but believe me, the code foundation is set and it is solid. Really enjoyed what I played and I'm eager to see how they build. It's going to get even better and I have no issue buying in now so I can begin to enjoy what's there and then continue enjoying all the new updates that hit. It's like buying an episodic game that just continues to get better. It's the opposite of a game with broken or incomplete code that results in boredom or wasting time - I truly enjoyed each second I had with it.
-/+ Art. Tough one as well. It's not clipart stern bad. Yes it might appear to favor that style more than what we've seen recently but the PF art especially along with the purple really has it's own look. It stands out from the rest of the games and it does surface that 80s touch, especially with the fonts used. Too many inserts no question but looking over it and seeing how they represented the scenes from the seasons in interesting ways, from the poisioned grounds, to the vans to billy and steve's face over to something else - it's a lot to look at but satisfying, especially as a fan. It's a negative b/c it could have been SO much more. So much - hello season 3??. I'm happy that it's not terrible though but I'm looking forward to some sick side blades (we need more Billy and Steve) and a better translite. Speaking of, it's not great but not terrible - in fact that summarizes it well for art and for that alone, with this type of powerhouse, it's leaning negative which is a shame but they gave us enough to enjoy.

Excellent review Delt. Thanks for taking the time

#3240 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Definitely.
I think when it comes to purchases in the multi-thousands of dollars such as HDTVs, DSLR cameras, Pinball machines and other consumer products many people are absolutely swayed by reviews and opinions of those products whether it be on YouTube, forums, websites etc. I'm not sure why anyone would question or advise against that.

Bit of a straw man. We were talking about people who have never played the pin either tearing it apart or calling it the GOAT and how so many people just latch onto those “reviews” so easily and become part of the rabble.

Most reviews as you’re referring to are from people who actually used the product. There is a difference between conjecture reviews and reviews based on actually using a product.

#3241 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thank you for a very detailed review! Looking forward to playing.

#3242 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome review.

This kind of feedback is why I come to Pinside and why I definitely do care what others think about a game, good or bad.

Ultimately, us consumers weigh both the Positive and Negative comments, reviews, and experiences in order to find a balance of where we stand and if it passes the first test before buying: Do I truly want it in the first place? Your review definitely helps push me back in that direction because of how detailed it was.

Ultimately I'll still want to play it before buying, but you made me want to play it even more now.

#3243 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Layout is very AFM.

Besides the two ramps and the center shot behind the drops, what makes this game an "AFM" layout? If you'd see this game for the first time not knowing that Brian Eddy was behind it, would you still think of AFM?

I like to call it a pretzel fan layout as the shots are asymmetrical. Left orbit feeds right return and inner right loop feeds left orbit. Like a pretzel.

Anyhow, thanks for the review!

#3244 4 years ago

I just looked at this machine and its probably the worst photoshop bashed art I've ever seen on a game. This could have been something incredible and really took advantage of the 80s esthetic but no, you get the same ole' stock images of the characters we've seen 1000X and a bunch "energy blasts" to fill the negative space.
It's a sorry looking game and ugly AF. Just because you have have video integration you can't just phone in the PF art.
With so few new pins being made I wish it wasn't too much ask for them to have some artistry to them. Another fail here Stern. Just what were you thinking?
Wish they would have called me up before this was finalized, I could make a PF that looked 100X better in 24hrs.
Just sad...

#3245 4 years ago

Agree. Worst I've ever seen ever too!

strangerthings-le-details-01-1576873874608 (resized).JPGstrangerthings-le-details-01-1576873874608 (resized).JPG

#3246 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Agree. Worst I've ever seen ever too!

Thanks for proving my point.

#3247 4 years ago

Hey kids do you like Panel Vans?
Great! because 35% of the game is covered in them. Also energy blasts, don't forget the energy blasts, those are easy to make.
Mic drop.
Panel Vans the game.jpgPanel Vans the game.jpg

#3248 4 years ago

Could this be the game that gets more dislikes than SW ? Asking for a friend

#3249 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Excellent review Delt. Thanks for taking the time

Good review indeed. But ery’body knows it’s only gonna last 3-5 months and he will be selling it.

#3250 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What a great review. Thanks for your insights and spent time on writing it down.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 39.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.