IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 144.
#2851 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Please show me the switch on your game.
Ours has none. There is an opto in front of the bash toy that the ball call fall in front of. Nothing to register a bash.

you get nothing good day sir!

#2852 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s the same story every release for Stern.
You know the gig Neil.
Everybody wants a $12.5k bill of materials BOM pin for a $7500 price tag

yeah but everyone was doing a love dance for munsters this time last year and that +is+ a turd.

Anyone who said that game was shite got shot down (I was one of the first to play it) and when I reported it was a turd and canceled my LE and was then shot down.

This game seems the opposite, everyone is binning it and it actually looks like excellent to me. I don't care for the theme on either of those games I just want a game that's fun to shoot and has me going back for more.

TWD - I used to leave work sharp so I could get home and play it, eventually bought a Pro for the office. IMDN, have LE at home and bought a premium for our club, just want to play and play...

#2853 4 years ago

Stern , work some code magic before you release the Pre/LE stream.

Thanks.

#2854 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We absolutely can. We can see the art, see the features, see the layout, watch streams, hear the sounds. We know whether this pleases our eyes and ears. Many of us have played enough games to get a solid take on what any new game is about at launch. Our opinion may change once played, but impressions upon reveal are not to be discounted entirely.

Ok, nobody can give at least me a critique that I'll pay any attention of I guess its like cars for me, what it looks like on the outside isn't as important as the smile factor I get when I drive.

Play the game then make your mind up. I used to avoid 80's games like the plague as they all looked boring, playing at Pinburgh meant I didn't have a choice and I'm so glad as I love them and I've bought loads of them.

My only concern about this game was Lonnie on code but again I'll wait until I play it before I say its good or bad.

Cheers,
Neil.

#2855 4 years ago

Whysnow you answered your own question. It misses, falls down and triggers the opto scoring a hit.

Have any of you animals tried calling stern to see how to adjust the demogorgon? Are yall consistently hitting high, low, or all over the place?

Edit: stern doesnt seem to post manuals anymore unless im missing it on their site. Can someone post a scan or good photo of the assembly? Does the physical positioning on the stream look any different then on the machines that are having issues? Can somebody having success with the shot post a photo of their positioning?

#2856 4 years ago

ok tanx Chuck

almost i know 1st mystery gift while in multiball will always be : add-a-ball

#2857 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok tanx Chuck

In some of the multiballs that’s true. Others multiballs add a ball is awarded differently.

#2858 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

whysnow you answered your own question. It misses, falls down and triggers the opto scoring a hit.
Have any of you animals tried calling stern to see how to adjust the demogorgon? Are yall consistently hitting high, low, or all over the place?

Mine is always missing high. But I’m taking it to our local bar today so I don’t have time to mess with it as it’s not mine. I’ll have to wait for my LE and see then. I’m sure fixes will be out there by then.

#2859 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok tanx Chuck

Which they used quite a bit as a strategy to resurrect the Multiball in the stream. Pretty cool idea, gives you a shot at continuing.

#2860 4 years ago

I really want this game to be stellar. I keep thinking some code tweaks will totally change this game for the better. This game has a great theme, good layout, awesome sounds, now just needs polished code. It feels flat when you can hit Demogorgon in one shot and screen just pops back up and when all of the modes feel the same. Yes there are different animations and mode themes but what about shot variety? I want it to feel like you are taking a journey like Star Wars and LOTR, not just completing generic modes over and over.
Stern if you guys are reading this here are my suggestions: Please make Demogorgon have some substance by coding to allow three completed shots into mouth(at least make it a challenge and entertaining). Also feeling a shaker will be a must on this title for Demogorgon to come to life.
Second is adding hurry-ups and randomizing mode shot progression. Have a couple modes where ramps appear or disappear with timer?, have lit shot change randomly(this would be really cool with projector on ramps alternating back and forth). Add some spice into modes so they all do not become generic and blend together. What gave me this idea was picking up a Stern NBA recently. One of the modes on the game is H-O-R-S-E. It is a simple yet amazingly fun mode where you have to complete a certain rotating lit shot to spell H-O-R-S-E. So simple, yet so fun!
Also GI during upside down mode seems a little flat? I suggest having purple GI's alternate on and off randomly to give it more depth? Right now it just changes to a light purple hugh and is not that dramatic.

This game has so much potential, and I really hope the code(including video mode) will become great! -Watching

#2861 4 years ago

Something might be up with the curvature of the ramp too. I noticed they seem to be concave instead of flat. Maybe they can have screws loosened, adjustment made and retightened.

#2862 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

but what about shot variety?

Every mode has different shots and orders of shots to hit. Which ones specifically feel the same?

What about the modes on LOTR make it feel like a journey? I don’t know that game well. I just hit lit shots in the modes and it completes them.

To me I think the callouts of LOTR are what make LOTR special. That can be done with this game too, just need to add them.

#2863 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Every mode has different shots and orders of shots to hit. Which ones specifically feel the same?

They all feel the same, yes they all have certain lit shots to hit-rinse and repeat

#2864 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

They all feel the same, yes they all have certain lit shots to hit-rinse and repeat

So does LOTR. haha. I think once you learn the rules more the variety of the modes comes to light more. At least that’s how it works for me usually.

#2865 4 years ago

Big difference is LOTR does not have 40 modes, if they do not do something it will get old quick for me. Hitting lit shots over and over with no variety for 40 modes does not sound like a journey to me-it sounds more like torture.

#2866 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What about the modes on LOTR make it feel like a journey? I don’t know that game well. I just hit lit shots in the modes and it completes them.
To me I think the callouts of LOTR are what make LOTR special. That can be done with this game too, just need to add them.

The main chapter LOTR modes are really well done thanks to great callouts, unique music, and DMD animations that change as shots are made. I think some of the charm that DMD animations offer are lost with video clips on today's games. LOTR also has the Gift of the Elves feature which is a reward system for completing modes and is represented by its own set of inserts on the playfield. Very few games have implemented a similar hook, next closest I can think of is Dialed In with the SIM card reward feature. The Gift of the Elves reward feature makes for some very addictive gameplay as it creates another layer of depth.

Finally, Keith Johnson layered LOTR multiballs with unique DMD animations, music, and most importantly multiple stages. A multiball like Fellowship of the Ring with several stages is far more fun to play then just hitting random shots with "jackpot" callouts repeating over and over. That's the issue with a mode like Telekinesis Multiball in Stranger Things, it's currently just static images of 11 with random jackpot callouts repeating. Overall Keith Johnson was able to tell the Lord of the Rings theme extremely well through his code work. Many of today's modern games only focus on hitting the same shots over and over again to reward points versus telling a themes story with unique animations, multiple stages, and shots that have the player working the playfield in interesting ways. It all comes down to mode choreography and to do it well takes a lot of time.

#2867 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The main chapter LOTR modes are really well done thanks to great callouts, unique music, and DMD animations that change as shots are made. I think some of the charm that DMD animations offer are lost with video clips on today's games. LOTR also has the Gift of the Elves feature which is a reward system for completing modes and is represented by its own set of inserts on the playfield. Very few games have implemented a similar hook, next closest I can think of is Dialed In with the SIM card reward feature. The Gift of the Elves reward feature makes for some very addictive gameplay as it creates another layer of depth.
Finally, Keith Johnson layered LOTR multiballs with unique DMD animations, music, and multiple stages. A multiball like Fellowship of the Ring with several stages is far more fun to play in my opinion then just hitting random shots with "jackpot" callouts repeating over and over again. That's the issue with a mode like Telekinesis Multiball from Stranger Things, it's just static images of 11 with random jackpot callouts repeating over and over again. Overall Keith Johnson was able to tell the Lord of the Rings theme extremely well through his code work.

LotR feels to me more like a JJP or API machine when it comes to code and theme integration. I am aware that it is not suitable for tournaments because of the long ball times, but that is what hacks like me who suck at pinball love about it - I can bang the ball around without being punished harshly for every miss and there is still a lot of stuff going on mode and theme wise. It's the perfect machine to have at home for people that can only afford 1 or 2 and manages to pull the whole family in due to theme, variety and ease of access. Once you get better you can start aiming for valinor. For tournament level players it may get a tad tedious if they have only that machine.

I've read that stranger things' drop target row has a high potential of drains. How forgiving is it actually for bricked shots? I know it's difficult for you guys since most of you are pretty good players, but if you had to guess, how does it play for unskilled players?

#2868 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You’re guessing again as usual. Here is the actual posting in “This Week In Pinball” by none other than Jeff the editor:
“Rules
They have not finalized how many MB will be in the game, at least 5, maybe 6. There are over 40 modes – close to 50 – as they are trying to keep it interesting for a long time for those that purchase for their home. The wizard modes are “very deep” into it, and there are lots of goals along the way.”
So quit guessing and read, “close to 50 modes”.

I'm not guessing, I'm going off of the feature matrix from Stern. There's 12 unique chapter modes, 5 Demogorgon battles, 5 multiballs, and 3 wizard modes. That comes across as 25 modes but several of the modes are being counted twice. For example Final Showdown is being counted twice as it appears as a wizard mode and as a multiball. Also, Demogorgon Battle Multiball is 1 of the 5 Demogoron Battle modes. If there were double the number of these types of modes wouldn't Stern list them? Some of the others are likely coming from hurry ups and super "modes" which are quick basic modes unlike the substantial modes below. 25 main modes is still a lot!

c8da193356ecbb4b72272fabb239e8b644657da7 (resized).jpegc8da193356ecbb4b72272fabb239e8b644657da7 (resized).jpeg

#2869 4 years ago

Again. Where are the total isolation modes on that matrix?

#2870 4 years ago

I had a chance to put many games on stranger things last night. Alot of people have made good points already that I agree with. I think stern has a killer license on their hands, it should do really well on location. Although not many callouts or video clips were in there, I know that will get better (eventually).

But...I want to give my feedback on the game I played because that's what stern is putting up for sale. I did not like it and would not spend my $5800 on this. Why? Because the demogorgan shot is impossible with no obvious way to adjust, the way they implemented the theme is just very poor, at least in the pro. This game requires more mechs/toys for the amount of money they are charging. The modes felt uninspired, no charm to the game. The layout isn't as good as you would expect from a fan layout, I'm not a fan of the left inner orbit or the right outer.

Just wanted to give my feedback, both positive and negative. You may love the game and that's fine. Stern games do interest me alot more when the codes better and you can pick one up second hand

#2871 4 years ago

Had a nice session on STh last night. I enjoyed the game, but I think it will be a frustrating game for weaker players. The ball often drains rapidly off of drops in the middle. The right ramp is tough. Lots of sling-outlane drains. The demogorgan shot was hard (but not impossible, as people have said), we averaged maybe 3 tries before making it.

#2872 4 years ago

Interesting to see actual reviews from people who have actually played it rather than just projector speculation.

We'll be getting a couple on location around here on Monday, hopefully I'll get to try it next week.

#2873 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Interesting to see actual reviews from people who have actually played it rather than just projector speculation.
We'll be getting a couple on location around here on Monday, hopefully I'll get to try it next week.

I’m in town the 29-31st. Where’s the best spot to come play it? I planned to go to sunshine or jackbar while there.

#2874 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Mine is always missing high. But I’m taking it to our local bar today so I don’t have time to mess with it as it’s not mine. I’ll have to wait for my LE and see then. I’m sure fixes will be out there by then.

May I ask what the local bar is? Would love to play this when back in town. Thanks !

#2875 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

May I ask what the local bar is? Would love to play this when back in town. Thanks !

Arcade legacy bar edition on spring grove ave.

#2876 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m in town the 29-31st. Where’s the best spot to come play it? I planned to go to sunshine or jackbar while there.

They will probably both get one on Monday.

#2877 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I had a chance to put many games on stranger things last night. Alot of people have made good points already that I agree with. I think stern has a killer license on their hands, it should do really well on location. Although not many callouts or video clips were in there, I know that will get better (eventually).
But...I want to give my feedback on the game I played because that's what stern is putting up for sale. I did not like it and would not spend my $5800 on this. Why? Because the demogorgan shot is impossible with no obvious way to adjust, the way they implemented the theme is just very poor, at least in the pro. This game requires more mechs/toys for the amount of money they are charging. The modes felt uninspired, no charm to the game. The layout isn't as good as you would expect from a fan layout, I'm not a fan of the left inner orbit or the right outer.
Just wanted to give my feedback, both positive and negative. You may love the game and that's fine. Stern games do interest me alot more when the codes better and you can pick one up second hand

I haven't played it, but I do think the right outer orbit and left inner shot are strange design choices.

In general, I'm not a fan of dead end shots. With proper code, shaker, lights, and sounds they can be made fun I guess.

I prefer when they end in something mechanical. Like the jukebox on ACDC, the tower in LOTR, the control room on JP2 has then up post, so it feels like a more substantial shot, the scoop/subway of CFTBL, etc...

Metallica's fuel shot is just a standup target and doesn't feel as satisfying to me, but it does have a nice sounds effect when you hit it.

It's too bad the left inner shot couldn't loop around to the right outer orbit and vice versa...there may not have been rook for that. It seems like they could have made that connect beyond the point where the left orbit ramp leave the playfield.

I can't think of many games besides CFTBL where a shot just goes to the pops...I'm others exist though.

#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

It’s like saying the old 8 bit Pacman, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong etc. (they are fun still, but technology didn’t allow them to be as good as today’s machines) games are better or as good as the current day mega large game marvels being created in current day video games.

You shut your mouth!

Pacman is still just as fun. How else can I beat my son at video games if we keep expanding technology? Simple, bring it back to the 2D classics. I'll outlast his boredom!!!

#2879 4 years ago

What are people hearing about the timeframe on LE's shipping?

#2880 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

What are people hearing about the timeframe on LE's shipping?

February, 2020

#2881 4 years ago

I was told February too.

#2882 4 years ago

I agree with the general critique of the right orbit, but it is actually a pretty easy and helpful shot. The left orbit is more interesting, but you really have to hit it well to get it all the way up the ramp and around.

#2883 4 years ago

I’ll be getting a pro tomorrow and will post my review this weekend. I am also getting an Elvira premium so I’ll compare two basic fan layouts against each other and see which is more enjoyable and why.

#2884 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

AFM, MM, MB have very few modes and only are revered because nostalgia has a way of keeping some people thinking they’re so great. If they were produced today for the first time, everyone would be complaining at how shallow the coding is and would refuse to spend $9k on any one of them.

The irony of this statement is hilarious. These games ARE being produced today and people are still happily spending big bucks on them. If any company made new games that were as good as AFM/MB/MM, they’d be killing it in sales. These games aren’t popular due to nostalgia. They came out near the death of the arcade and didn’t sell that well compared to other 90s games. They are popular because they’re great. They’re approachable, they have great features for newbs, but nuance for pros. They have an overall perfect combo of creativity, choreography, fun mechs/toys, and great rules. You clearly played machines that were set up too easy - any game can be set up harder.

#2885 4 years ago

I've never seen the show, so I can't say much about theme integration and it was loud, so I couldn't hear the sound, but I played about 10-15 games at 1up Greenwood and I'm just not a fan of this game. I understand it's only in .6x code, but Stern released it in this form, so I think it's fair to critique it like this, and so here are my thoughts:

1. In current code, shooting the at the drop targets is deadly and not worth much. Points are really only in the orbits and ramps (once you've started a mode), which are safer to hit anyhow. For example, the first Demigorgan is only worth 750k, while mode shots can be worth millions, while being much safer to shoot at. Thinking about MM or AFM, the risk was worth those shots because the reward was so high, here the scoring is off IMO, though in Upside Down and some of the modes, the drops can be worth millions.

2. This game must have been set correctly (go DNO!) because I had no issue shooting the ball into the mouth of the Demigorgan. It's the only satisfying shot in the game and, again, it's worth no points. However, after the first few games of getting STDM drains and figuring out it was worth nothing, I spent most of my evening doing everything I could to avoid the main feature of the game...

3. The modes are started simply by hitting 3 of any ramp/orbit at which point, the mode just...starts and you hit lit shots to advance through the mode. There is a huge difference in build up and suspense between playing a game of Jurassic Park and Stranger Things (I use JP to compare as it's the latest other Stern cornerstone). In JP, the game stages the ball, spells out what you have to do, and you feel like you've accomplished something when a mode starts. In ST, it just begins after you hit the third shot of whichever lane; there's no pause, no sense of satisfaction.

4. Similarly with the Telekinesis multiball, since the balls aren't captured in the pro and are "virutal locks" essentially, there's no satisfaction in "locking" the balls or starting multiball. Think about AFM or MM. When you locked the ball, you got video/sound, the ball stopped, you got a new ball to shoot, and you were able to get satisfaction from a successful ball lock; there isn't any of that here. You hit two stand-ups, an insert says "Lock Lit", you hit the ramp 3 times, and multiball starts. No interruption of play or time to give the player satisfaction for their accomplishment.

5. Typically, hitting the "Catapult" shot is worth nothing and simply kicks back out, but I had the ball fall in there quite often and, instead of kicking towards the flippers as usual, this one kicks at the drop targets, putting the ball in danger, which I also found frustrating.

6. Weird maybe, but I found the lack of upper lanes disappointing. When you shoot the ball into the pop bumpers, there's nothing to do but wait. JP doesn't have them either, but the stand up target in JP makes me give the machine bumps and makes me feel like I'm part of the action and you have to be ready with your upper flipper.

7. Again, comparing to JP, the game seems barren, especially when you start to avoid the drop targets, which then takes the dropping screen and Demigorgan out of play, you're left with two ramps, four orbits, and two scoops, and I found it a bit boring.

Code may be able to solve some issues and I'm excited to see what a premium looks and feels like, but I don't see myself putting many quarters in this game.

#2886 4 years ago

If this thread has showed me anything, it's that I really need to play a JP2.

#2887 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If this thread has showed me anything, it's that I really need to play a JP2.

It’s amazing. Excellent work at making a barren pro not seem like one at all. If I wasn’t compelled to own STH, I’d be getting JP2 for sure. So good.

#2888 4 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I've never seen the show, so I can't say much about theme integration and it was loud, so I couldn't hear the sound, but I played about 10-15 games at 1up Greenwood and I'm just not a fan of this game. I understand it's only in .6x code, but Stern released it in this form, so I think it's fair to critique it like this, and so here are my thoughts:
1. In current code, shooting the at the drop targets is deadly and not worth much. Points are really only in the orbits and ramps (once you've started a mode), which are safer to hit anyhow. For example, the first Demigorgan is only worth 750k, while mode shots can be worth millions, while being much safer to shoot at. Thinking about MM or AFM, the risk was worth those shots because the reward was so high, here the scoring is off IMO, though in Upside Down and some of the modes, the drops can be worth millions.
2. This game must have been set correctly (go DNO!) because I had no issue shooting the ball into the mouth of the Demigorgan. It's the only satisfying shot in the game and, again, it's worth no points. However, after the first few games of getting STDM drains and figuring out it was worth nothing, I spent most of my evening doing everything I could to avoid the main feature of the game...
3. The modes are started simply by hitting 3 of any ramp/orbit at which point, the mode just...starts and you hit lit shots to advance through the mode. There is a huge difference in build up and suspense between playing a game of Jurassic Park and Stranger Things (I use JP to compare as it's the latest other Stern cornerstone). In JP, the game stages the ball, spells out what you have to do, and you feel like you've accomplished something when a mode starts. In ST, it just begins after you hit the third shot of whichever lane; there's no pause, no sense of satisfaction.
4. Similarly with the Telekinesis multiball, since the balls aren't captured in the pro and are "virutal locks" essentially, there's no satisfaction in "locking" the balls or starting multiball. Think about AFM or MM. When you locked the ball, you got video/sound, the ball stopped, you got a new ball to shoot, and you were able to get satisfaction from a successful ball lock; there isn't any of that here. You hit two stand-ups, an insert says "Lock Lit", you hit the ramp 3 times, and multiball starts. No interruption of play or time to give the player satisfaction for their accomplishment.
5. Typically, hitting the "Catapult" shot is worth nothing and simply kicks back out, but I had the ball fall in there quite often and, instead of kicking towards the flippers as usual, this one kicks at the drop targets, putting the ball in danger, which I also found frustrating.
6. Weird maybe, but I found the lack of upper lanes disappointing. When you shoot the ball into the pop bumpers, there's nothing to do but wait. JP doesn't have them either, but the stand up target in JP makes me give the machine bumps and makes me feel like I'm part of the action and you have to be ready with your upper flipper.
7. Again, comparing to JP, the game seems barren, especially when you start to avoid the drop targets, which then takes the dropping screen and Demigorgan out of play, you're left with two ramps, four orbits, and two scoops, and I found it a bit boring.
Code may be able to solve some issues and I'm excited to see what a premium looks and feels like, but I don't see myself putting many quarters in this game.

Thoughtful write up, thanks!

#2889 4 years ago

I vote to outlaw fan layouts in 2020. That’s enough. No more please.

#2890 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Again. Where are the total isolation modes on that matrix?

Aren't the Total Isolation modes what Stern is calling the Wizard modes?

3a08c81742def3a7f3cb6d7a766e77cb278ff3e6 (resized).jpeg3a08c81742def3a7f3cb6d7a766e77cb278ff3e6 (resized).jpeg
#2891 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Aren't the Total Isolation modes what Stern is calling the Wizard modes?[quoted image]

No.

#2892 4 years ago

Mode or Event I would like to see coded in the Pre/LE for projector use.

Season 2 Ep.5

Eleven/Jane mom loop sequence.

The mode would have you shoot different shoots in accordance of audio call outs and projected visuals.

My thoughts:

1. Breath, mode or event starts; ball is locked. Playfield all black.

2. 3 to the right = 3 shots completed to the right ramp timed.

3. 4 to the left = 4 shots competed to the left ramp timed.

4. Rainbow = 1 shot to the spinner timed. Spinner shot has rainbow projected on it.

5. 450 . Drop targets light up with 450. Drop them to complete mode/event. Results in a huge pulsing light show and a 10 second Shaker to blow your mind.

#2893 4 years ago

Lonnie still my main worry.

KISS took forever to get finished.

Now its a fantastic game but could do with tweaks.

Cities/Combos really good except you have to get 15/15 for some kind of award.

Not sure anyone could do this. Maybe Keith?

The 10 way combo is crazy hard and then to get another 14 combos?

Stream that someone who likes those crazy internet challenges

#2894 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I agree with the general critique of the right orbit, but it is actually a pretty easy and helpful shot. The left orbit is more interesting, but you really have to hit it well to get it all the way up the ramp and around.

Is there no diverter/lift ramp on the Prem/LE to allow for right to left orbit shots? Or is it basically the avengers left orbit ramp turned around?

#2895 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Mode or Event I would like to see coded in the Pre/LE for projector use.
Season 2 Ep.5

The mode would have you shoot different shoots in accordance of audio call outs and projected visuals.
My thoughts:
1. Breath, mode or event starts; ball is locked. Playfield all black.
2. 3 to the right = 3 shots completed to the right ramp timed.
3. 4 to the left = 4 shots competed to the left ramp timed.
4. Rainbow = 1 shot to the spinner timed. Spinner shot has rainbow projected on it.
5. 450 . Drop targets light up with 450. Drop them to complete mode/event. Results in a huge pulsing light show and a 10 second Shaker to blow your mind.

Yes I'd love if the single most annoying thing in the entire 3 season run of the show were a featured mode in this game.

DON'T DO IT STERN!

#2896 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Already a mode in the game. One shot represents each of the lines. Have to complete them in a certain order for max points.

#2897 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Already a mode in the game. One shot represents each of the lines. Have to complete them in a certain order for max points.

NOOOOOOO!

#2898 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is there no diverter/lift ramp on the Prem/LE to allow for right to left orbit shots? Or is it basically the avengers left orbit ramp turned around?

No lift ramp in any version.

#2900 4 years ago

For real the demigorgin toy is fucking impossible to sail it into that thing. Hope there’s a fix or this will be like Bksor and get tossed into the garbage

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/58?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.