IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 144.
#6751 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This isn’t Bricks Robo. Check yourself.
No tax, no delivery fee, no crappy topper
Boom boom

You keep referring to bricks. I can only imagine you mean the demogorgon on Stranger Things.

#6752 4 years ago

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stranger Things is selling just fine. They seem to be everywhere.

Hilton said they only sold 500 so far...

#6753 4 years ago

Next on Pinside: Rumble of the Sleezebags.

#6754 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

When you repeatedly brick the DemoGorgon shot make sure you assure her :
"the next code update will make that unnecessary, honey. Happy Valentine's Day.".

Bricks is not STH. Head on back over there

#6755 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You keep referring to bricks. I can only imagine you mean the demogorgon on Stranger Things.

He is referring to the inner orbit on R&M. Guess we'll find out tomorrow during the stream if it's still the case.

#6756 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

He is referring to the inner orbit on R&M. Guess we'll find out tomorrow during the stream if it's still the case.

Yes..I am aware of what he was referring too. <wink wink> We already saw a later stream, and it wasn't bricking. he's just being his normal prickish self.

#6757 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Hilton said they only sold 500 so far...

Hilton doesn’t know his head from his ass

#6758 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bricks is not STH.

It was an allusion. Which I am not shocked went right over your head, Tex.

#6759 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Who knows why I’m on the projector?!

Here you r Jay

6B0AC8BC-C3B8-403A-AB88-3FCCBEA5B3D8 (resized).jpeg6B0AC8BC-C3B8-403A-AB88-3FCCBEA5B3D8 (resized).jpeg
#6760 4 years ago

Pinball famous!

#6761 4 years ago

Just because watching the bickering is fun I will add -

My fully loaded RaM with tax tag and delivery is 50 dollars less than the STHLE my friend just had delivered with all options before considering the 289 dollar light add on or any upcoming potential topper.

#6762 4 years ago

This is NOT the Bricks thread. I realize you don’t have your games

Relax and be patient

You will have 3 more Stern games to dump on before you get yours. Save up some hate for those games too.

Banger is the man. I respect that dude. Just hitting the A holes Banger. Like Tatman legit

He’s buying, it’s solid

#6763 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is NOT the Bricks thread. I realize you don’t have your games
Relax and be patient
You will have 3 more Stern games to dump on before you get yours. Save up some hate for those games too.

I really like or love 80% of all pinball games I have been drawn to play.

And again. Because I love the bickering -
I will have my RaM in 2 to 3 weeks tops.

Anyway. I think STHLE is fun and innovative. I enjoy jamming on it look forward to the improvements. I just dont agree with the slipperly slope sales tactics

EDIT: Kinda weird you brought up RaM (or bricks as you call it,) as a price comparison and then told me not to bring up RaM when I addressed your comparison. Oh well.

#6764 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I really like or love 80% of all pinball games I have been drawn to play.
And again. Because I love the bickering -
I will have my RaM in 2 to 3 weeks tops.
Anyway. I think STHLE is fun and innovative. I enjoy jamming on it look forward to the improvements. I just dont agree with the slipperly slope sales tactics

Giddy up brother

I hope you love it!

#6765 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Just because watching the bickering is fun I will add -
My fully loaded RaM with tax tag and delivery is 50 dollars less than the STHLE my friend just had delivered with all options before considering the 289 dollar light add on or any upcoming potential topper.

Is that with the thousand dollar CCoated cab extra? I hope...

#6766 4 years ago

It’s not a Stranger Things or Rick & Morty decision. Both games can exist as well as every game that came before and after. I have both on order, should be getting my LE next week and Rick and Morty next month.
I love the Rick and Morty theme and bought it on theme alone. The projector and UV look amazing in Stranger things. Guns and Roses will hopefully be great. This doesn’t have to be like politics you can belong to both camps

#6767 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Is that with the thousand dollar CCoated cab extra? I hope...

Yes

#6768 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

It’s not a Stranger Things or Rick & Morty decision. Both games can exist as well as every game that came before and after. I have both on order, should be getting my LE next week and Rick and Morty next month.
I love the Rick and Morty theme and bought it on theme alone. The projector and UV look amazing in Stranger things. Guns and Roses will hopefully be great. This doesn’t have to be like politics you can belong to both camps

Thank you Gunny!!!

Good lord

#6769 4 years ago

Got that direct print on my original Woz. It’s purty

#6770 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Also agree as mentioned in posts above. I just disagree with the sales tactics

#6771 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got that direct print on my original Woz. It’s purty

I sprung for the same on my first ever pin and realized it was now a mandatory.

This is why I have not nor will I ever fly international first class.

#6772 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Ahhh a ray of sanity. To add to this you don't have to LIKE every thing a company does... even if you are usually supportive of them. It shouldn't be an "all in" kinda proposition.

But that's the interwebz... you feel attacked so you get in a defensive crouch and find you're arguing from a far more "radical" point of view than you originally intended. No moderates allowed.

Been there.

#6773 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You realize these come from distros right? The plaque numbers don't reflect sales numbers.

Oh, I understand. It just that I don’t believe Hilton’s numbers.

#6774 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Ahhh a ray of sanity. To add to this you don't have to LIKE every thing a company does... even if you are usually supportive of them. It shouldn't be an "all in" kinda proposition.
But that's the interwebz... you feel attacked so you get in a defensive crouch and find you're arguing from a far more "radical" point of view. No moderates allowed.
Been there.

No one but the fanboys have made it an either or. It's a false narrative. They are mad because people aren't sucking Sterns dick.

#6775 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

go to the rick and morty thread and see how happy customers are to get a free topper from spooky. that was a good thing.

I think spooky probably felt guilty about 700 fang club memberships..

#6776 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I think spooky probably felt guilty about 700 fang club memberships..

I didnt think of this as a potential influence however I respect the potential possibility for sure.

That being said, whether the case or not they had the choice to high road, low road or anywhere between and as a customer I feel they took the high road and deserve my 45 dollar membership / Spooky chachski I received along with it

#6777 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I sprung for the same on my first ever pin and realized it was now a mandatory.
This is why I have not nor will I ever fly international first class.

Lol

When you get older Delta One international is like the butter cab. Gotta have it

Heading to South Africa in April. Butter cab first class is mandatory

#6778 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I didnt think of this as a potential influence however I respect the potential possibility for sure.
That being said, whether the case or not they had the choice to high road, low road or anywhere between and as a customer I feel they took the high road and deserve my 45 dollar membership / Spooky chachski I received along with it

Good point. What about Spooky and there pay for a membership just so you can get first dibs on ordering games.

This to should burn all you UV light folk that are so upset with Stern, they are making you pay to be in line to pay more first . (By the way neither of these things bother me one bit)

#6779 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Good point. What about Spooky and there pay for a membership just so you can get first dibs on ordering games.
This to should burn all you UV light folk that are so upset with Stern, they are making you pay to be in line to pay more first . (By the way neither of these things bother me one bit)

You realize it WASN'T a requirement right?

#6780 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You realize it WASN'T a requirement right?

Either are the lights.

#6781 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Let the Spooky Bricks guys do their thing

No need to stoop to their level in this thread despite the non stop BS from them

We aren’t in that thread because we don’t care and if makes em happy then more power to em

The facts are on our side

Don’t worry. I will wear them down

#6782 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Either are the lights.

Still completely different, no matter how much you want it to be the same.

#6783 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No need to stoop to their level in this thread despite the non stop BS from them
We aren’t in that thread because we don’t care

I think you mean stoop to your level. Which no one has. You're the only one who's consistently been trolling and name calling. Weren't you going to play your happy games like 20 posts ago?

#6784 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol
When you get older Delta One international is like the butter cab. Gotta have it
Heading to South Africa in April. Butter cab first class is mandatory

Exactly this. The butter. I get it. Pin butter or butter airplane seats. Hard to go back

#6785 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Still completely different, no matter how much you want it to be the same.

I know it’s different.... but both companies are using new ways to make money and build hype about there games. I don’t disagree with either, but both are 2020 ways of marketing. You guys can’t jump all over stern and than praise spooky and I’m not biased as I love my Alice but when they announced paying for the membership I was like no thanks.

#6786 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I know it’s different.... but both companies are using new ways to make money and build hype about there games. I don’t disagree with either, but both are 2020 ways of marketing. You guys can’t jump all over stern and than praise spooky and I’m not biased as I love my Alice but when they announced paying for the membership I was like no thanks.

I can respect that, and while I can't speak for everyone, I'm in this thread because I love the theme and WANT to like the game. I'm not in any other threads of games I don't have an interest in.

#6787 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I can respect that, and while I can't speak for everyone, I'm in this thread because I love the theme and WANT to like the game. I'm not in any other threads of games I don't have an interest in.

I agree either am I. I just got my LE today.

7680411E-C92F-4603-B2A5-03DAD3AC9BC8 (resized).jpeg7680411E-C92F-4603-B2A5-03DAD3AC9BC8 (resized).jpeg
#6788 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Anyone else experience this before?
Literally typing this in front of the machine. STHLE. 36 hours new.
I was shooting to knock down the default 130 mil GC... I had just finished MB and completed all lanes to start Isolation mode. I then shot all isolation shots and right as the next part of the mode was starting I shot the center scoop shot and immediately the entire machine shut down and did a hard reset.
If not experienced I imagine someone would want the logs right?

Sounds like a kick in the nuts. Fortunately it wasn’t that high a score. I’ve hit 725M and that wasn’t GC.

#6789 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I agree either am I. I just got my LE today.[quoted image]

Congrats... Have you installed the parts that are missing yet?

#6790 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I agree either am I. I just got my LE today.[quoted image]

Oh yeah brother, even KPG's leg is tingling on that beautiful setup picture.

#6791 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We aren’t in that thread because we don’t care and if makes em happy then more power to em
The facts are on our side
Don’t worry. I will wear them down

You’re not in the Rick and Morty thread?

Really?

Your downvotes (on that thread) say different....
797B8A2C-58FF-4202-A248-7310AB7A0A15 (resized).jpeg797B8A2C-58FF-4202-A248-7310AB7A0A15 (resized).jpeg

#6792 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Haha, you're a wicked mofo kpg...

#6793 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

You’re not in the Rick and Morty thread?
Really?
Your downvotes (on that thread) say different....
[quoted image]

WTF. Seriously. The horror of a downvote is scary! Calling Bag of Rocks.

Daily dump posting? Nope, scoot on back over there LOL

The flu mask thread is calling you

#6794 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Haha, you're a wicked mofo kpg...

LOL. That's funny as shit Kvan. For a 2 year old.

Ask KPG where his GB pf is? Now that is some funny shit!

And btw, IMDN is a true piece of plastic garbage KPG. Didn't you learn your lesson?

#6795 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hahahhaha. This I like dealing with my 9 year old.

#6796 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

LOL. That's funny as shit Kvan. For a 2 year old.
Ask KPG where his GB pf is? Now that is some funny shit!
And btw, IMDN is a true piece of plastic garbage KPG. Didn't you learn your lesson?

Bro I love IMDN are you kidding !

And JP LE is a masterpiece. No joke. I'm a huge Elwin fan.

#6797 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Hahahhaha. This I like dealing with my 9 year old.

Have a sense of humor man. You'll live longer !

#6798 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Have a sense of humor man. You'll live longer !

I do, what else does “Hahahha” mean. I laughed at your post, it’s all your other pals on here that need to lighten up

#6799 4 years ago

Ive just been informed that pinstadium lights have made a set for this game that are mode specific like the stern leds but are pinstadium lights. So screw stern and get these

Screenshot_20200214-195245_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200214-195245_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#6800 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200214-195647_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200214-195647_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/136?hl=anathematize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.