IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 144.
#5951 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Man how sick would that have been if the ramp opened up, you see the Demo head and then it opens up like that ?! THAT is how it should have been done.

Yup and you could do it with a single actuator. It would basically be the MM castle sideways.

But Stern is stuck in the Apple model of seeing how much your customers will pay while cost reducing as much as possible (see also car industry)

Apple found the ceiling a while back, Stern hasn't yet.

#5952 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Like any premium or LE the game needs tweaked for sure. Once they are dialed though they are usually golden. Just takes time.

I don’t disagree with that concept, and usually have to adjust every game I get (whether new or 50 years old).

However, to purchase a brand new game knowing that it will probably immediately need adjustments to make it play correctly seems to contradict the whole point of buying something brand new.

#5953 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

It reminds me a bit of the Hyperspace loop on Star Trek LE- an unreliable "special" feature that mostly detracts from the game.

I assume you mean Star Wars not Star Trek. Nothing unreliable about the hyperspace loop, not the easiest shot in pinball but satisfying when you do make it and a rush when balls are flying around it.

#5954 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I assume you mean Star Wars not Star Trek. Nothing unreliable about the hyperspace loop, not the easiest shot in pinball but satisfying when you do make it and a rush when balls are flying around it.

The hyperspace loop was the coolest shot, very satisfying when you hit it.. especially during Hyperspace multiball trying to load as many balls in there as possible, I once got 4 in there at the same time and it's literally one of the most awesome features in pinball.

#5955 4 years ago

For the record...in case anyone has a similar issue, Stern switched to a new auto plunger assembly a few years ago.

I looked into swapping my IMDN assembly temporary to be able to play STH, but the wiring setup is different.

On STH there is a connector right at the autoplunger assembly. On IMDN, it joins with a lot of other wires and connects at a completely different point. Nothing you couldn't find out from a manual, but this could save someone some time.

Good news is I was able to take out the bent assembly and get it straight enough to work for now until a replacement can come in.

#5956 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Yeah, definitely meant to type Star Wars there. It's a cool feature, I just mean that mechanically it could be a common point of failure, and overly dependent on operator attention and maintenance. Similar to the center ramp on Iron Maiden LE, the T Rex mouth on Jurassic Park LE, etc. Fortunately, the code seems smart enough to realize when the Telekinesis shot doesn't capture, and you still get awarded the locked ball as long as the ramp mechanism doesn't block your shot entirely.

#5957 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

Yeah, definitely meant to type Star Wars there. It's a cool feature, I just mean that mechanically it could be a common point of failure, and overly dependent on operator attention and maintenance. Similar to the center ramp on Iron Maiden LE, the T Rex mouth on Jurassic Park LE, etc. Fortunately, the code seems smart enough to realize when the Telekinesis shot doesn't capture, and you still get awarded the locked ball as long as the ramp mechanism doesn't block your shot entirely.

The Star Wars hyper loop shot never worked right in the 4 or 5 prem/Le games I played on location. Frustrating to get all those rejections when you’re trying to load balls into it.

#5958 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yup and you could do it with a single actuator. It would basically be the MM castle sideways.
But Stern is stuck in the Apple model of seeing how much your customers will pay while cost reducing as much as possible (see also car industry)
Apple found the ceiling a while back, Stern hasn't yet.

So it’s not even $20-$30 BOM? Do the people at Stern have no pride?
Is the bash toy on the upcoming TMNT going to get the nickname Pineapple anus?

#5959 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Stern dissatisfaction is high right now among many. I know at least 4 people who always bought the newest games that no longer will.

#5960 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Stern dissatisfaction is high right now among many. I know at least 4 people who always bought the newest games that no longer will.

I’ve met 4 people including myself that will only buy Stern going forward. It’s a wash!!! Lol

#5961 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

I’ve met 4 people including myself that will only buy Stern going forward. It’s a wash!!! Lol

Good keep them in business. They have Investors to feed.

#5962 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I'm not trying to make excuses, but it is more thank just $20-30 BOM. There are development and coding costs for sure, and I imagine a whole host of other things that I as a non pinball manufacturers can think of.

#5963 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Good keep them in business. They have Investors to feed.

Investors are a good thing, they supply the capital to create this great entertainment thing we call pinball? ...what's the problem with investors? Yes they need a return on capital. Would you prefer to live only on games made more than 20 years ago because no one would invest in such an enterprise? What would pinball be like if Stern never took over when Bally left? The ends do justify the means!

#5964 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Star Wars hyper loop shot never worked right in the 4 or 5 prem/Le games I played on location. Frustrating to get all those rejections when you’re trying to load balls into it.

I owned an ST Premium and never had problems with hyperloop. It worked awesome, my best was 4 balls.

#5965 4 years ago

Stranger Things now down to #238 what is happening? Did someone use the game as a submarine to visit the wreck of the Titanic? LOL

Hey I'm sure it will come back up for air eventually! Bring on the next game lets hope it has more toys, more mechs, no plastic ramps, better artwork, and or just more fun! Just make a game that is FUN with lots of attention to DETAIL! Make us believe we're playing the WORLD of the theme!

Looking forward to what's next!

Hey I'm betting you'll see a Stranger Things pinball sneaked into season 4... who wants to bet me on that? I'll bet it will be seen as an easter egg somewhere in season four. Who wants to take that bet? That might help drive some sales!

#5966 4 years ago

I've played about 10 games so far. Here are my initial thoughts on the game so far.

Pros:

- It's really fast and brutal. I love that.

- The 2 main ramps, left orbit ramp, and burn it back loop are all great shots with fun combos and great flow.

- magnet lock works great on my game and is really cool.

- projector looks great

- music and sound affects

- Demogorgan is a cool toy. Works perfect in my game.

- the LE is a beautiful game

Cons:

- needs more heart and soul in capturing the theme. More callouts, better screen integration, etc...

- Demogorgan needs to be more of a moment/event in the code. More points and fanfare with sounds/lights/shaker, etc...

- the right orbit is odd. Needs specific purpose and functions in the code to make sense to me. For example, like CFTBL you need code a certain number of pop hits to qualify stuff like super jackpots or other things at certain times

- mystery shot (the shot left of the drops is not real satisfying)

Conclusion:

It's brutal, fast, and fun, with some really cool features, shots, and flow.

If it gets the heart and soul it needs in the code, then it could end up a great game...especially for a Stranger Things fan.

#5967 4 years ago

I never understood the disdain for plastic ramps. Long-term durability I guess? But that's a non-issue for you trailer queen collectors. They look great depending on the title. I actually prefer them in most cases, much cleaner look.

#5968 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I never understood the disdain for plastic ramps. Long-term durability I guess? But that's a non-issue for you trailer queen collectors. They look great depending on the title. I actually prefer them in most cases, much cleaner look.

I like all kinds of ramps. Plastic ramps are typically the smoothest and fastest.

I love the ramps on Tron, IM, ST, TWD, etc...all plastic.

Whatever the designer thinks is best for that particular game and design, I'm good with.

#5969 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

- the right orbit is odd. Needs specific purpose and functions in the code to make sense to me. For example, like CFTBL you need code a certain number of pop hits to qualify stuff like super jackpots or other things at certain times

Just noticed that there’s a grow dart mode mentioned on the apron card. Seems to be a super pops mode, so nothing too crazy but it appears there’s more to the pops coming.

#5970 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I owned an ST Premium and never had problems with hyperloop. It worked awesome, my best was 4 balls.

You beat the odds. Congrats on winning the Stern lottery.

#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I like all kinds of ramps. Plastic ramps are typically the smoothest and fastest.
I love the ramps on Tron, IM, ST, TWD, etc...all plastic.
Whatever the designer thinks is best for that particular game and design, I'm good with.

I like plastic ramps too. No issues in my opinion

#5972 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Funny how there is a mass exodus of Stern buyers on Pinside yet they have record sales year over year for the past few years. Who is buying these pins then? LOL

#5973 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Sweet, after 14 NIB Sterns I am out now,

#5974 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I've played about 10 games so far. Here are my initial thoughts on the game so far.
Pros:
- It's really fast and brutal. I love that.
- The 2 main ramps, left orbit ramp, and burn it back loop are all great shots with fun combos and great flow.
- magnet lock works great on my game and is really cool.
- projector looks great
- music and sound affects
- Demogorgan is a cool toy. Works perfect in my game.
- the LE is a beautiful game
Cons:
- needs more heart and soul in capturing the theme. More callouts, better screen integration, etc...
- Demogorgan needs to be more of a moment/event in the code. More points and fanfare with sounds/lights/shaker, etc...
- mystery shot (the shot left of the drops is not real satisfying)
Conclusion:
It's brutal, fast, and fun, with some really cool features, shots, and flow.
If it gets the heart and soul it needs in the code, then it could end up a great game...especially for a Stranger Things fan.

I played the Pro for a few hours and agree with all of these points. Was waiting for a review like this so I didn't have to write it myself.

Shoots great, kind of bland theme implementation. No big moments.

Locking a ball has more fanfare than starting a mode, which is unsatisfying. The ball is in play before the mode is even introduced. I'm sure a lot of people prefer that over double flipping to cancel an intro, but I like when I have the option to take a short break from the action and mentally reset for the new shot sequences in that mode. JP balanced this perfectly.

#5975 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I never understood the disdain for plastic ramps. Long-term durability

Huh? Its cheap! If Stern wants $9k plus for a game why do their games have all plastic ramps? Hey maybe its just me but Stern tries to figure out every single possible way to save a nickel.

Why can't Stern update their backend system and get something closer to JJP? They have a full color screen now why not update get into 2020 instead of 1990? You're asking for now in some cases well north of 20k for some games can't you bring this system into this decade? Heck while we're added why not add a bigger screen like JJP, backglass artwork or a bigger screen? Give me a bigger screen!

Why the plastic ramps, why can't you match the rubbers to the color of the game, why yellow flippers on a red or green game, why can't you match the flipper buttons to the color of the artwork? The list goes on for 10 miles. Why can't they add a little flap so the balls won't fall out when you lift the playfield like JJP? Why can't they have a full rail system under the playfield like JJP? You're asking for the same money and offer half the game! C'mon that's why I can't stand the plastic rails. I'm fine with plastic rails if the game is 5500 but not 9500 or much more. We want powder coated steel rails.

I want Stern to make games as good as JJP if they're going to charge the same. Its just common sense.

#5976 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Huh? Its cheap!

I don't care how much something costs to make, I care how much I like it.

#5977 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Just another reason to complain. Plastic ramps are fine and on some titles look fantastic.

#5978 4 years ago

I think we should start a thread or new topic

WHAT MODS do we need on this game to bring the THEME TO LIFE since Stern totally failed at that. I can honestly say a waffle ball shooter please not a good idea. Can you imagine walking by your Stranger Things with a waffle for a ball shooter? The game is technically a horror theme NO WAFFLES! LOL

Lets make a list of mods we'd like to see:

1) Demidog
2) Police Car with blinking lights
3) Covers for the flashers (more monsters that slip over)
4) Stickers to go into the bottom of these plastic rails
5) How about one of the stars on a bike or just the stars in general
6) That giant create that walks around at the end one of those that covers a big area
7) maybe something that goes over one of the long plastic rails an iconic building from the show like was done with walking dead pinball
telephone poles, corn field, quarantine signs, quarantine guys in suits, street signs

Lets get some of this stuff going

#5979 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Just another reason to complain. Plastic ramps are fine and on some titles look fantastic.

I have no problem with plastic ramps if they look good and feel right. I would like them to be sturdy enough not to crack when an air ball hits them or when some dummy tightens the screws down on them slightly too much.

But there is no excuse for that artichoke vagina.

#5980 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I want Stern to make games as good as JJP if they're going to charge the same. Its just common sense.

And yet Stern keeps whipping their ass in sales! LOL

Can't fight the facts.

#5981 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can't fight the facts.

remember sears roebuck? thats the way stern is heading. i really dont have skin in the game but there is alot of room for improvement. why not work on this to make sure you stay #1?

#5982 4 years ago

this theme should have been a grand slam. there are obvious issues and cost cutting and quality control is not up to par.

#5983 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can't fight the facts.

Stern keeps winning because they sell a CHEAP version which appeals to the majority of buyers. JJP can't get down to those prices because they put way way way to much into their games. Unless JJP can ever develop a 5700 dollar version they will always be behind in overall sales but if they could they would EXPLODE! If JJP had a $5700 dollar version then STERN would finally have to sit down and take a drink of water. Until a supplier goes really head to head with them on the lower priced versions they'll keep trying to get away with pinball murder.

Can you imagine how many Pirates, Wizards or Wonka's they would have sold at $5700 ... it would be thousands! But would people love them the same once they started to strip away some of the things that make their games so magical?

I actually brought this up to Eric, I said why not a static ship, to lower the price, it would still look cool right? Let people choose if they want a moving ship or a static ship. Remove the spinning disk in the playfield? Why not?

Good question?

But I think you miss the point or you're ignoring it all together. What gives Stern the FREE pass to sell a game for the SAME price as JJP and offer half the game? How is that morally right? I guess it is if people keep getting suckered into it... that really is the only explanation honestly. This is why people who bring up these valid issues shouldn't be ridiculed.

Stern needs to be held to higher standards and not just letting the theme do the talking!

#5984 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Huh? Its cheap! If Stern wants $9k plus for a game why do their games have all plastic ramps? Hey maybe its just me but Stern tries to figure out every single possible way to save a nickel.
Why can't Stern update their backend system and get something closer to JJP? They have a full color screen now why not update get into 2020 instead of 1990? You're asking for now in some cases well north of 20k for some games can't you bring this system into this decade? Heck while we're added why not add a bigger screen like JJP, backglass artwork or a bigger screen? Give me a bigger screen!
Why the plastic ramps, why can't you match the rubbers to the color of the game, why yellow flippers on a red or green game, why can't you match the flipper buttons to the color of the artwork? The list goes on for 10 miles. Why can't they add a little flap so the balls won't fall out when you lift the playfield like JJP? Why can't they have a full rail system under the playfield like JJP? You're asking for the same money and offer half the game! C'mon that's why I can't stand the plastic rails. I'm fine with plastic rails if the game is 5500 but not 9500 or much more. We want powder coated steel rails.

Here's the thing, just because there's a bunch of toys and mechs in a game dosen't make it good! I owned JJP POTC and sold it because its so stop and go, sometimes adding to much = no flow.. Sure the multi balls were great but neither one of the ramps feel good to hit and I had nothing but issues with the boat breaking wires as its to tight under there... Would I have liked more on ST yeah sure but all this Stern bashing is a little bit much. Be happy there's 3 companies actually making games for you to choose from. In a bigger collection some times a nice fast flow is much better than sitting there for an hour listening to a clunky wheel spinning around on the PF.

#5985 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Stern keeps winning because they sell a CHEAP version which appeals to the majority of buyers. JJP can't get down to those prices because they put way way way to much into their games. Unless JJP can ever develop a 5700 dollar version they would EXPLODE!
Can you imagine how many Pirates, Wizards or Wonka's they would have sold at $5700 ... it would be thousands! But would people love them the same once they started to strip away some of the things that make their games so magical?
Good question?
But I think you miss the point or you're ignoring it all together. What gives Stern the FREE pass to sell a game for the SAME price as JJP and offer half the game? How is that morally right? I guess it is if people keep getting suckered into it... that really is the only explanation honestly. This is why people who bring up these valid issues shouldn't be ridiculed.
Stern needs to be held to higher standards and not just letting the theme do the talking!

Ask yourself why JJP CAN'T sell a game for $5700? If pigs had wings they could fly, can you imagine that?

This isn't about morality, what a joke that is!

Either buy what they offer or don't. Simple as that. It is what it is and people are voting with their wallets. Simple.

I'm very happy with my JPLE and ElviraLE and pretty much every other Stern purchase i've made, with the exception of IMDN.

So yeah, I'd like a $10,000 game and pay $5,000 for it like every other whiner and complainer. But I don't live in fantasyland

#5986 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can't fight the facts.

I am a Stern Fanboy but i am buying GNR next my first Jersey Jack. I actually never thought i would.
The only pinball i would own since Deadpool is JP2. Sterns decisions lately are not good and i can see that the last 18 months has not been great. I just bought a BSD to fill in the time as i am not impressed with games lately from stern.

#5987 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I am a Stern Fanboy but i am buying GNR next my first Jersey Jack. I actually never thought i would.
The only pinball i would own since Deadpool is JP2. Sterns decisions lately are not good and i can see that the last 18 months has not been great. I just bought a BSD to fill in the time as i am not impressed with games lately from stern.

Well you are tough to please if you can't like JP2 or Elvira for that matter but to each his own, you are definitely in the minority.

Buying a GNR sight unseen and regardless of price increase from JJP?

I'm getting my WonkaCe in the next few days. I'm an equal opportunity pinball lover.

#5988 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well you are tough to please if you can't like JP2 or Elvira for that matter but to each his own, you are definitely in the minority.
Buying a GNR sight unseen and regardless of price increase from JJP?
I'm getting my WonkaCe in the next few days. I'm an equal opportunity pinball lover.

You misread me I said i would own a JP2 and i bought a Munsters LE sight unseen as being in Australia its do it or miss out oh what a mistake. We only get about 10% of LE's allocated to us. Elvira does not compete with JP2 so why bother with it. GNR is a dream pin for me.

#5989 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

You misread me I said i would own a JP2 and i bought a Munsters LE sight unseen as being in Australia its do it or miss out oh what a mistake. We only get about 10% of LE's allocated to us. Elvira does not compete with JP2 so why bother with it. GNR is a dream pin for me.

Got it. JP2 really great, so is Elvira.

GNR should be a huge seller for JJP

Jury is still out on STH even though i'm getting an LE because of the theme. I have faith that Eddy and Mike V. will bring it all together in the end. Munsters and Dwight? Maybe in a few years like GB.

#5990 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got it. JP2 really great, so is Elvira.
GNR should be a huge seller for JJP
Jury is still out on STH even though i'm getting an LE because of the theme. I have faith that Eddy and Mike V. will bring it all together in the end. Munsters and Dwight? Maybe in a few years like GB.

I understand buying on Theme i really hope code really improves it as it is very early days. Munsters not sure i can wait that long.

#5991 4 years ago

We should start a new topic? Why, so you can take a dump on that one too?

Quoted from drfrightner:

I think we should start a thread or new topic
WHAT MODS do we need on this game to bring the THEME TO LIFE since Stern totally failed at that. I can honestly say a waffle ball shooter please not a good idea. Can you imagine walking by your Stranger Things with a waffle for a ball shooter? The game is technically a horror theme NO WAFFLES! LOL
Lets make a list of mods we'd like to see:
1) Demidog
2) Police Car with blinking lights
3) Covers for the flashers (more monsters that slip over)
4) Stickers to go into the bottom of these plastic rails
5) How about one of the stars on a bike or just the stars in general
6) That giant create that walks around at the end one of those that covers a big area
7) maybe something that goes over one of the long plastic rails an iconic building from the show like was done with walking dead pinball
telephone poles, corn field, quarantine signs, quarantine guys in suits, street signs
Lets get some of this stuff going

#5992 4 years ago

I got no horse in this race, but I actually don’t like metal ramps.
I like clear plastic ramps where I can see through and behind them and follow the ball.
There’s a reason all the 90s WPC games used them.
Can you imaging playing a game like CFTBL if it didn’t have plastic ramps?
It would be unplayable.

#5993 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I like clear plastic ramps where I can see through and behind them and follow the ball.
It would be unplayable.

Well said.

#5994 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I got my LE tonight. The box looked good.
I think it must have left the factory this way. Not sure with how it was packed that this could happen in shipping.
The metal bracket on the shooter assembly was broken in pieces, and it must have been pushed in and bent the auto plunger assembly as well.
The auto plunger assembly is bent up.
Does anyone know if the auto plunger assembly is a standard part on most Stern games? Thinking about swapping it out with another game I'm not playing as much until a replacement can come in.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that shooter housing metal or plastic? Either way, it must have taken a lot of force to break it.

#5995 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Stranger Things now down to #238 what is happening? Did someone use the game as a submarine to visit the wreck of the Titanic? LOL
Hey I'm sure it will come back up for air eventually! Bring on the next game lets hope it has more toys, more mechs, no plastic ramps, better artwork, and or just more fun! Just make a game that is FUN with lots of attention to DETAIL! Make us believe we're playing the WORLD of the theme!
Looking forward to what's next!
Hey I'm betting you'll see a Stranger Things pinball sneaked into season 4... who wants to bet me on that? I'll bet it will be seen as an easter egg somewhere in season four. Who wants to take that bet? That might help drive some sales!

I guess the doctor missed his nap and is bored again. I seriously doubt anyone would bet you on anything. With the way you handled the sale of your The Big Lebowski, your word clearly means nothing and you’re cheap. Even if somebody won the bet I’m sure you would find a way not to pay up.

#5996 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I guess the doctor missed his nap and is bored again. I seriously doubt anyone would bet you on anything. With the way you handled the sale of your The Big Lebowski, your word clearly means nothing and you’re cheap. Even if somebody won the bet I’m sure you would find a way not to pay up.

The only betting I ever do with Pinball people is betting them a beer.
This way I win either way.
I’m either buying a round of beers or receiving a round of beers.
Either way I win and get to drink a beer.

#5997 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

It would be unplayable.

Too be fair, CFTBL has ramps all over the place, including the center of the playfield, and its does have metal habitrails to return the ball. Conversely, Stranger Things has two typical Stern ramps that simply hug the edge of the playfield. And by the way, thanks for making me look at a CFTBL video since you brought up the good old days. What a loaded game!.

Let's face it, we are all Frogs in boiling water. If we fell asleep just 10 years ago and woke up today, we'd have no idea where the hell we were. With the prices what they are and the lack of quality and lack of features what they are, new pinball would die. But since they turned up the heat slowly, we all boiled to death.

#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Here's the thing, just because there's a bunch of toys and mechs in a game dosen't make it good! I owned JJP POTC and sold it because its so stop and go, sometimes adding to much = no flow.. Sure the multi balls were great but neither one of the ramps feel good to hit and I had nothing but issues with the boat breaking wires as its to tight under there... Would I have liked more on ST yeah sure but all this Stern bashing is a little bit much. Be happy there's 3 companies actually making games for you to choose from. In a bigger collection some times a nice fast flow is much better than sitting there for an hour listening to a clunky wheel spinning around on the PF.

The Pinside Mentality. As long as it shoots good enough every other aspect of the game could be garbage and people will give it a pass. Stern deserves all the bashing coming their way for the lack of quality control for this game. I may not like STH but the amount of issues people are having is ridiculous.

#5999 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I have no problem with plastic ramps if they look good and feel right. I would like them to be sturdy enough not to crack when an air ball hits them or when some dummy tightens the screws down on them slightly too much.
But there is no excuse for that artichoke vagina.

I have been laughing at that vagina since I first laid eyes on it. I think that thing will become the most memorable bash toy in the history of pinball!

#6000 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Let's see how much BS drfrightner can litter this thread with and still not address how he did a bait and switch on that TBL ad and then was too cheap to support this website.

Please - his word is as weak as his arguments.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 130.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/120?hl=wlf_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.