I've played about 10 games so far. Here are my initial thoughts on the game so far.
- It's really fast and brutal. I love that.
- The 2 main ramps, left orbit ramp, and burn it back loop are all great shots with fun combos and great flow.
- magnet lock works great on my game and is really cool.
- projector looks great
- music and sound affects
- Demogorgan is a cool toy. Works perfect in my game.
- the LE is a beautiful game
- needs more heart and soul in capturing the theme. More callouts, better screen integration, etc...
- Demogorgan needs to be more of a moment/event in the code. More points and fanfare with sounds/lights/shaker, etc...
- the right orbit is odd. Needs specific purpose and functions in the code to make sense to me. For example, like CFTBL you need code a certain number of pop hits to qualify stuff like super jackpots or other things at certain times
- mystery shot (the shot left of the drops is not real satisfying)
It's brutal, fast, and fun, with some really cool features, shots, and flow.
If it gets the heart and soul it needs in the code, then it could end up a great game...especially for a Stranger Things fan.