IMG_20190717_220948 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190717_220954 (resized).jpg
AFDBA2A3-9D66-48DF-ABFB-20E949584059 (resized).jpeg
A8A8DCF1-F262-4720-9C7C-7745B927623E (resized).jpeg
F4289DEC-87E3-436A-B7F0-0CB587E5C665 (resized).jpeg
1EFCA4FA-B81B-4A9B-8138-89165106D00A (resized).jpeg
6D282117-CA93-4FB6-B13F-637DE782967B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 144.
#5551 4 years ago

I just wish that ever who is in charge of the playfield quality and quality in general at Stern was as passionate about their work as Lyman is.

#5552 4 years ago

I'm stoked Lyman rolled up in a Stranger Things thread !!!

Lyman, my friend, please give our boy Lonnie some tips for this game.. please !!!!

#5553 4 years ago
Quoted from sir_tankalot:

You are young and enthusiastic and impressionable. I remember those days (Expo 1991). I will never fault you for that.
Just don't beat me into the ground.
My apologies for the interruption.

TWD premium is the greatest pin ever, and the biggest reason for that is its masterful code. I hope you will be working on cornerstone Stern games again in the future.

#5554 4 years ago

Posts #5537 - #5550
Are pure gold , some of the funniest stuff I have ever read on pinside . Just goes to show you , you never know who you could end up arguing with .

#5555 4 years ago
Quoted from sir_tankalot:

Your statement:
"It’s Lyman. 100% of his games come out bare to the bone."
That statement is not accurate.

Elvira is fantastic just picked it up after overlooking it at launch.

Keep up the great work on it.

sir_tankalot

#5556 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I disagree. These games have not been beta tested properly-not only with code but with factory defects-that should have been addressed prior to producing 100's on a run for sale to put on location and in homes.
I saw a post yesterday that got me feeling sorry for a fellow pinsider and a great operator. He has a SRT located 70 miles from his shop in another city. A known defect for the post sleeve pressure fitting coming off now has him having to send one of his techs to drive down to fix the problem. I figure probably two-to three hours of time spent? Does Stern offer a warranty claim ticket to such operators for such defects-no. Operators are the one's losing their time and money to repair these defects that should have been addressed with a few beta machines-not 100's on a set run schedule.[quoted image]

You misunderstand. It's not location ready to YOU. I'm talking Stern considers this "Location Ready." That's what matters.

PS: @sir_tankalot, appreciate all your work!

#5557 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I purchased a CPR SS mirrored backglass. It's very nice, but not like old school mirroring. However, I think that is due to the old backglasses being designed with planned mirror areas from the start, whereas mirrored areas are squeezed into these backglass replacements for the newer translites.

They screen print the mirror on so it’s not quite as perfect as the old etch method, which used a horrible caustic chemical to remove the mirroring from where the ink is supposed to go, and then the glass is screen printed after.

#5558 4 years ago

I just want to say thank you to a @sir_tankalot...if there's a Mount Rushmore of pinball, you're on it.

MM, AFM, MB, IM, Tron, TWD, ACDC, MET....those are just the games I currently own that you coded. Many on your own time.

You're also one of the most legendary and influential pinball players of all time.

Modern pinball would not be where it is without you. Much gratitude and respect.

#5559 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wtf? 3 posts only.
He’s like the Mystery Lyman Avenger. Mysteriously parachutes into Pinside, corrects mistruths about Lyman and (presumably) disappears as fast as he arrived.
Don’t listen to him chuckwurt . Stand up to him!!!!!

WHY DOESN"T ANYBODY FROM STERN EVER POST HERE?!?!

[dude from stern posts here]

GET HIM PEOPLE! GET HIM!

#5560 4 years ago

A customer at my location yesterday told me my game wasn't on the latest code because on the latest code the left sling is disabled momentarily on a shot that doesn't make it around the left orbit and comes back down that side so the sling doesn't send it out of control. my game was built on the 18th of January. I assumed it would ship with latest code which released I think on January 8th or so. Does anyone know if this left sling code thing is real or a setting perhaps?
Just curious.

#5561 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

A customer at my location yesterday told me my game wasn't on the latest code because on the latest code the left sling is disabled momentarily on a shot that doesn't make it around the left orbit and comes back down that side so the sling doesn't send it out of control

Did he look like this guy?

giphy (8).gifgiphy (8).gif

#5562 4 years ago

No... Not true. Mine was built on the 15th.

#5563 4 years ago

mine was built the 14th and came with the latest code and set to Austria for some reason.

#5564 4 years ago

So, I have a question for everyone in this thread. Maybe a few questions and observations. I'm a big fan o Brian Eddy's. I mean two of his games are two of my all time favorites and I really do want to play and own a shadow one day.

There seems to be a lot of dislike(hate is too strong) for this game. Is it the theme? As I thought Stranger Things was really popular and people are always clamoring about a new relevant theme(even if Stranger Things is based on nostalgia). This theme isn't for me as I've never seen the show and no desire really to watch it. But, again a lot of people really seem to love it.
Is it the art package? The use of video clips in the game?

I personally think the layout is good. Maybe not great.

Could it be the pro is awful and that this game should only have a prem and LE?
Because, the projector is really cool. And when I watched the footage of it I was impressed by a lot of what I saw. The ramps being lit. The drops changing the movie screen of course acting as dmd backbox basically. That is just amazing and keeps the players eyes on the playfield.
So I really think that the projector is one of the coolest innovations in pinball in a long time. And perhaps other games can expand on it.

But, then you have the pro and no projection. And as a result the coolest feature is missing. And so that movie screen really just seems even more lame and out of place. And also no mag lock for the pro. That lock feature is a nifty and cool ball lock. I get that pros need to be scaled down. But, I think stranger things without the projector isn't scaled down, but a shell of the game that it was meant to be. I think a good pro should retain the core features and spirit of the original game. And I don't think Stranger Things pro does... I could be wrong. But, I think if you compare it to Deadpool or Black Knight(which is missing the upper playfield) you'll find those games still have the same feel and spirit. Not so with this. Pro just feels barren.

Then lastly about barren.
When I was watching the deadflip stream. I couldn't help but think that the prem lacked pop. The music is a bit dull, the callouts are non-existent and when they are there they are DULL! The clips are good and I like the asset use. But, because of the projector you know have the big LCD that is just scrolling the stranger things logo most of the time. And that is boring.
To me(and maybe just me) pinball should be frenatic and I like gonzo animations and callouts and sounds. I want to be bombarded as the ball caroms around and smashes into stuff. It just to me feels rewarding. Don't really get that yet.

Now, I know the code is early. And I also haven't played either of these games yet. These are just my thoughts and questions.
But, I was just curious, because a lot of people are dumping on this game. And I see a lot of really amazing potential for it. And I know if never realized potential is useless. Just curious your thoughts on this.

And this isn't Stern bashing. I own 2 sterns and I'll buy a lot more in the future. Just curious why people think this is a bit of a lame duck, when I think it could turn into a beautiful swan.

#5565 4 years ago

Hmmmm is it the the never shown Stranger Things Topper?

E2184A96-19DB-4F4C-B820-78BED1CDE37A (resized).jpegE2184A96-19DB-4F4C-B820-78BED1CDE37A (resized).jpeg
#5566 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

So, I have a question for everyone in this thread. Maybe a few questions and observations. I'm a big fan o Brian Eddy's. I mean two of his games are two of my all time favorites and I really do want to play and own a shadow one day.
There seems to be a lot of dislike(hate is too strong) for this game. Is it the theme? As I thought Stranger Things was really popular and people are always clamoring about a new relevant theme(even if Stranger Things is based on nostalgia). This theme isn't for me as I've never seen the show and no desire really to watch it. But, again a lot of people really seem to love it.
Because, the projector is really cool. And when I watched the footage of it I was impressed by a lot of what I saw. The ramps being lit. The drops changing the movie screen of course acting as dmd backbox basically. That is just amazing and keeps the players eyes on the playfield.
So I really think that the projector is one of the coolest innovations in pinball in a long time. And perhaps other games can expand on it.
But, then you have the pro and no projection. And as a result the coolest feature is missing. And so that movie screen really just seems even more lame and out of place. And also no mag lock for the pro. That lock feature is a nifty and cool ball lock. I get that pros need to be scaled down. But, I think stranger things without the projector isn't scaled down, but a shell of the game that it was meant to be. I think a good pro should retain the core features and spirit of the original game. And I don't think Stranger Things pro does... I could be wrong. But, I think if you compare it to Deadpool or Black Knight(which is missing the upper playfield) you'll find those games still have the same feel and spirit. Not so with this. Pro just feels barren.
When I was watching the deadflip stream. I couldn't help but think that the prem lacked pop. The music is a bit dull, the callouts are non-existent and when they are there they are DULL! The clips are good and I like the asset use. But, because of the projector you know have the big LCD that is just scrolling the stranger things logo most of the time. And that is boring.
To me(and maybe just me) pinball should be frenatic and I like gonzo animations and callouts and sounds. I want to be bombarded as the ball caroms around and smashes into stuff. It just to me feels rewarding. Don't really get that yet.
Now, I know the code is early. And I also haven't played either of these games yet. These are just my thoughts and questions.
But, I was just curious, because a lot of people are dumping on this game. And I see a lot of really amazing potential for it. And I know if never realized potential is useless. Just curious your thoughts on this.
And this isn't Stern bashing. I own 2 sterns and I'll buy a lot more in the future. Just curious why people think this is a bit of a lame duck, when I think it could turn into a beautiful swan.

I feel the exact same way!

Like i said this game is going to thrive or die based on well the code develops.

#5567 4 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Hmmmm is it the the never shown Stranger Things Topper?[quoted image]

i saw that and i seriously doubt it.

At least i hope not. Same with the JP one.

#5568 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You answered your own question.

Theme is hot. It’s not the theme.

It’s a game with a giant wall with a sticker on it it, revealing a mutant artichoke that doesn’t do anything. From the guy that made the amazing MM castle & lots of other mechanically amazing games. Plus unfinished code.

#5569 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Pro will sell more than prem/le because it lacks the projector, a technology fail. The projector doesn't add much to game play or overall enjoyment imo. Any perceived wonkiness or deviation from perfection as projected onto ramps and targets or out of focus on the main screens have sealed its fate. You only have one chance to make a first impression and the pro shown at CES and subsequent premium streamed by deadflip show this is not yet ready for prime time. Problem is in three months (now two) another game is coming out and few will care whether STh prem/le can be pulled from the muck where it lies.

STh pro has a long future ahead of it though. With additional rules, modes, callouts and polishing it is currently undergoing, the basic game with a ramp and Demo might be more widely accepted and even embraced one day.

#5570 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You answered your own question.
Theme is hot. It’s not the theme.
It’s a game with a giant wall with a sticker on it it, revealing a mutant artichoke that doesn’t do anything. From the guy that made the amazing MM castle & lots of other mechanically amazing games. Plus unfinished code.

Im dying over here... "mutant artichoke"

Thats hilarious dude

#5571 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

WHY DOESN"T ANYBODY FROM STERN EVER POST HERE?!?!
[dude from stern posts here]
GET HIM PEOPLE! GET HIM!

I’ve never questioned why Stern employees don’t post here. I wouldn’t if I worked for Stern.

Which begs the question..... why do you still post here?

#5572 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I don't think it is the theme that is the issue for many people. When I heard this was coming I was very excited. When it was released, the artwork...well..it's..okay...it is pretty much what I expected it to be. Nothing too surprising there. The game layout however, didn't get me excited. The gameplay videos have not excited me either. The LE (projection) had me most interested but it is very early along as well. Basically as stated, there is NOTHING that pops about this game IMO. I have yet to play the game though - seems no one in my area is really buying new Sterns as none of the last 3-4 are anywhere around. I don't have enough free time to justify dropping the money on it, just to try and sell it and move it in a month or two like some of these people. Some of us don't live in areas where games are dropping out of trees. The code that was shown so far is pretty early which is a huge turn off for buying a game for home use as well. If I were to buy one, I'd wait a year or two.

#5573 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s a game with a giant wall with a sticker on it it, revealing a mutant artichoke that doesn’t do anything.

If you’re tall like me, the mutant artichoke isn’t even hidden by the billboard. You see it just sitting behind there waiting for the billboard to move out of the way so you can put your balls in his mouth. He never reacts to any of this, so I assume he’s ok with my balls in his mouth.

#5574 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Th pro has a long future ahead of it though. With additional rules, modes, callouts and polishing it is currently undergoing, the basic game with a ramp and Demo might be more widely accepted and even embraced one day.

Even though it was looked at as “the cheap era”, 2010/11 saw Stern release “basic” and “bare” games that still had some very satisfying features to interact with the player. Iron Man, which was ripped on by the hobbyists at the time, had a satisfying bash toy that attacked you with a magnet, a satisfying kickback, another random magnet shot, and exciting sound/rules/music. Avatar’s AMP suit was an extremely satisfying “shoot to kill” shot. Tron took an old toy, a spinning disc, and made it exciting in the way it whipped the ball back at you. Even Rolling Stones much hated “Mick on a Stick” is a really fun motion target that keeps the player on their toes, and it’s smartly programmed to move out of the way of combos. BBH has a moving deer to “shoot”.

All were simple games, but with satisfying interactivity. I don’t think the sticker wall & artichoke offer that satisfaction that these other simple games did. I think Munsters suffered from the same thing. Simple, but nothing to shoot that makes you feel good. Simple doesn’t have to equal boring.

#5575 4 years ago

Got to play this machine the other day. I enjoyed playing it as it is challenging and fast.
This machine however had something that blew my mind for a machine this new.

The ramp was bent pretty badly. Looks like the front edge took a hit somehow.

20200124_142700 (resized).jpg20200124_142700 (resized).jpg
#5576 4 years ago

Code - One cool thing about STh software is that it rewards flow - left orbit, left ramp, right ramp and right orbit, it rewards neutral shots - left inlane * right inlane and dangerous shots - d*e*m*o*d*o*g targets, left light lock * right light lock and W*I*L*L drops.

Strategy - Split my time between these three groupings so that I see some flow and some rebounds. I also try to complete the first 2 level of Demogorgon.

Rules - are easily understood in 30 seconds -> get 3 each of an orbit or ramp and complete mode by shooting jackpots. Shoot 3 each of inlane or WILL drop targets (2 sets +1 each subsequent). Shoot Demogorgon when ramp is down. Light the lock targets and lock 3 balls for multiball. Shoot Demodog targets once, and again when blinking. Shoot Will target during upside down. That’s it, stop the clock.

Missing - Could it have used more features? yeah if the ramp lock was included on the pro, it might have felt like more interactive.

Execution - Dimples, divots and pot holes on all playfield models and the jump ramp looks bad. Projector's impact in prem/le is marginal.

#5577 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Projector's impact in prem/le is marginal.

I think it is a little premature to discount the projector. No one has played it with the latest code besides the one stream. More code is coming for it.

#5578 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I think it is a little premature to discount the projector. No one has played it with the latest code besides the one stream. More code is coming for it.

IMO it also seems like something you really need to see in person to appreciate. There's really nothing like it on any other machine. When I get my LE trust me I'll definitely speak my mind on how good/bad it really is.

#5579 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

His initials are LFS...Is it Lyman?

Yeah, and Pinside is rough. 5 posts ever and his thumbs ratio is already down to 97.2% - taz am cry.

#5580 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Got to play this machine the other day. I enjoyed playing it as it is challenging and fast.
The ramp was bent pretty badly. Looks like the front edge took a hit somehow.[quoted image]

"Metal parts only have to look durable, the thickness doesn't matter" - Stern cost-cutters, 2020 edition.

#5581 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

The ramp was bent pretty badly. Looks like the front edge took a hit somehow.[quoted image]

The good news is, with more hits, this will even out over time.

#5582 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The good news is, with more hits, this will even out over time.

It will look like the playfield!

#5583 4 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Hmmmm is it the the never shown Stranger Things Topper?[quoted image]

Looks suitably cheap for Stern in 2020, so definitely believable.

#5584 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, and Pinside is rough. 5 posts ever and his thumbs ratio is already down to 97.2%. Taz am cry.

The best thing ever is Lyman has been registered for almost a decade on Pinside, and his only posts were on a Stranger Things thread. Maybe he's a fan of the show, or even better- is behind the scenes trying to take over the coding responsibilities from Lonnie? (one can only hope lol)

#5585 4 years ago

Not sure if I should feel bad or honored that his first downvote was me. Haha

#5586 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

The best thing ever is Lyman has been registered for almost a decade on Pinside, and his only posts were on a Stranger Things thread. Maybe he's a fan of the show, or even better- is behind the scenes trying to take over the coding responsibilities from Lonnie? (one can only hope lol)

I think he was just (justifiably) pissed about being irresponsibly represented (and ANYONE who knows his work knew immediately that 100% of Lyman games are sad at launch statement was 100% nonsense the second it was posted). It's why posting absolutes is usually a bad idea. Case in point.

And leave Lonnie to clean up his own code messes for once. I personally hope Lyman is working with Borg on Turtles. Need to wash the terrible taste out of my mouth after the Dwight code disaster of Borg's Munsters.

#5587 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The sad thing about the projector in my opinion. Which again accordling to Dirty Harry means I'm both an a-hole and I stink...
Is we probably won't really get the awesome, awesome integration until the code is fully completed. And even then I think it would take another game to fully realize its potential. Because, of all the cool ideas and tricks they'll probably discover along the way, but never be able to implement into the game.

Then also my final concern. Might not be one for most people. But, most pin collectors have pins that have been around for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.
I myself have 3 pins that are almost the same age as me. And I have a 4th one that is older than me.

My point is. This projector. If its anything like the bulbs at my school district. Should be rated for 3k-7k hours. There are lemons that of course go bad around the 400-600 hour mark. And still some that only last about 1.5k-3k... It happens, but my district has over 1,800 projectors. So I see a lot of variation that can happen in the lifespans.

This would seem like a long time, and in fact it would be. So really I would say you could go a long, long time without needing to replace the projector. But, what happens if you need to. 5 years down the line. Who will have the part. 10 years down the line. 20 years down the line.
I know that is silly to question a purchase. Because none of us worry about a computer or a car 20 years down the line. We just figure we'd need to replace it. But, that is my biggest concern with the projector.

But, I really think the possibilities are so many, that the biggest limitation is the game developers imaginations.

#5588 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

My point is. This projector. If its anything like the bulbs at my school district. Should be rated for 3k-7k hours. There are lemons that of course go bad around the 400-600 hour mark. And still some that only last about 1.5k-3k... It happens, but my district has over 1,800 projectors. So I see a lot of variation that can happen in the lifespans.

These pico projectors are not bulbs.. they use LEDs. Like a LED flashlight.. which do dim with use. But not bulbs like your traditional LCD projector

#5589 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

These pico projectors are not bulbs.. they use LEDs. Like a LED flashlight.. which do dim with use. But not bulbs like your traditional LCD projector

Dim over time (LED) or burn out (halogen), the effect is the same - they will become unusable and need replacement that may or not be available at a reasonable cost at some point a decade or decades in the future. Or, they could be replacable with a much better tech later. We just don't know.

#5590 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I’m sure we will find out soon enough, but I’m curious to know if these are upgradeable. And is that black screen a possible replacement for the white screen stuff.

#5591 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Im dying over here... "mutant artichoke"

Are we over vagina monster?

#5592 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I personally hope Lyman is working with Borg on Turtles. Need to wash the terrible taste out of my mouth after the Dwight code disaster of Borg's Munsters.

Borg + Lyman is a pinball Dream Team to me.

MET & TWD are my two favorite pins of all time, I can only imagine how badass TMNT would be with that combo.

I think why some people say Lyman's games are "sad" when they are first released is because by the end, Lyman codes the f*ck out of the game and makes it amazing over time. So when you compare the end result with the initial release, obviously it will pale in comparison. I can see his frustration for sure. I can only give the man praise for his efforts in coding and we all know DAMN well he went above and beyond and didn't do only the minimum expected from Stern.. but he puts his blood, sweat, and tears into these things and by him coming on here and personally posting shows you just how invested he is into his work.

#5593 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Are we over vagina monster?

oh man.... gross!

is that what it's been called???

that's hilarious!

#5594 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

oh man.... gross!
that's hilarious!

Dune had some, and also starship troopers had one big ugly one!

#5595 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Borg + Lyman is a pinball Dream Team to me.
MET & TWD are my two favorite pins of all time, I can only imagine how badass TMNT would be with that combo.
I think why some people say Lyman's games are "sad" when they are first released is because by the end, Lyman codes the f*ck out of the game and makes it amazing over time. So when you compare the end result with the initial release, obviously it will pale in comparison. I can see his frustration for sure. I can only give the man praise for his efforts in coding and we all know DAMN well he went above and beyond and didn't do only the minimum expected from Stern.. but he puts his blood, sweat, and tears into these things and by him coming on here and personally posting shows you just how invested he is into his work.

Offhand, Batman TDK is the only Lyman-coded pin I would call an outright dud. He just couldn't do anything with it. It was also during the dark days of Stern, so maybe that had something to do with it. Even with that ding, he has a ridiculously good track record any other pinball coder should be envious of.

#5596 4 years ago

I think they really missed the mark on the Demogorgon... it should've looked like the actual character so an actual figure behind the wall with a smaller head and a magnet inside like on the T-rex of JP.

could've been so beautiful instead of looking like a big rubber "vagina monster" LMFAO

#5597 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yeah, but I've had projectors fry for all kinds of reasons. And these are mounted in a ceiling. Imagine them getting shake rattled and rolled all the time. Turned off and on, off and on. Day after day.
Do you want a friend to do a death save on your Prem or LE stranger things?

No friend of mine would do such a thing. But, still pinball is a violent game. Machines get shook!'

And also I want to know the heat consumption of these things. And also the venting. Because most projectors generate a LOT OF HEAT! Trust me. And also you need to frequently change their filters. Again. I don't know these models. Just asking questions and I would be interested in knowing more about them. This fascinates me.

#5598 4 years ago

I think they really missed the mark on the Demogorgon... it should've looked like the actual character so an actual figure behind the wall with a smaller head and a magnet inside like on the T-rex of JP.
could've been so beautiful instead of looking like a big rubber "vagina monster" LMFAO

Looks more like a butt hole. Starfish.

#5599 4 years ago

In the UK we call it a fanny....
Or gaping axe wound

#5600 4 years ago

oh man.... gross!
that's hilarious!

Ever play Dark Souls???

330px-gaping_dragon_2770 (resized).png330px-gaping_dragon_2770 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
There are 7,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stranger-things/page/112?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.