(Topic ID: 287589)

Stern stars with strange issue

By Snype32

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtrimberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Snype32:

Went through the switches, everything is good there. I wonder if it's because I have no battery yet. In any case, there is supposed to be a light on, so I think all is well. Thanks for all the help! For whoever has one of these machines, did you put led lights in, and if so, did you like them? Thanks!

I bought the led kit from pinballbulbs.com. They look great, only change I made to the kit was putting purple in the purple star locations

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Snype32:

Ok, did you have any flicker issues, or did you use non ghosting bulbs?

Because of black Friday deals and basically a total restore of the machine (musty basement) I ended up getting the alltek lamp board. I have no flicker issues at all except for some occasional flickers when I hit the flippers which I don't think has anything to do with LED flickering. So I don't have great advice for you there. Email mark at pinballbulbs, he'll have some advice for you on the alltek vs. flicker fixer which he also has.

d

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtrimberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-stars-with-strange-issue?tu=dtrimberger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.