Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JoachimR
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Hoth 1 is the video mode for Han and Leia.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Like um...what are they doing?

Kissing in the hallway. If you mistime your button hits you get cock-blocked by Luke, Chewie, or some falling ice chunks.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Video mode graphics look fine. Concept is still same thing as any other dumb dodging game, might as well be the car in The Getaway. This really is Highspeed 3 I guess!
Sorry to be negative, but lame video modes still suck even with a color screen. Why Dwight insists on bringing them back in 2017 I just don't understand.

Meh, I think even simple video modes can be fun if they're used lightly and of short duration. The Shadow is a good example. And dodging certainly beats manic button pressing.

Remains to be seen how this one plays.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-video-mode-navigate-the-asteroid-field?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.