20200612_174118 (resized).jpg
15910373905541128602558592782815 (resized).jpg
DAE869FA-3D82-4247-A14E-6CECBC21F642 (resized).jpeg
6F2522DD-A9DF-494E-AD8B-1E1C93D90B0F (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I heard Stern presented a topper to Lucas films and they said the following.

since when does lucas film start caring about quality? Maybe they should start caring about the quality of the movies they put out before anything else.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Their films are fine. Their game products.....not so much consistency there.

apparently, someone hasn't seen a SW movie since 1983.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Apparently, I have, but I'm just not being a negative troll about it.

I just can't understand that anyone that is older than 10, can see EP1, or 2 , or 3, or 8, ..... and not think they were absolute garbage in every aspect. Just because it has the SW name on it, doesn't mean you have to still suck the SW member. It's ok, to acknowledge a good movie from a really really bad one.

only ones that anyone can sit through and not laugh about how terrible they are, is .... EP 7 and R1 (were tolerable but not great movies by any means)

it's not about trolling. It's about obvious bad writting. Kind of like NES games. Some were complete shiat. Where you might have 2 people out there, that try to sell it as a good game (the programmer and his mom), but deep down, everyone knows it's a pile of shiat. Negative comments doesn't mean trolling. That's not what trolling means. Negative comments are also......Honest reviews and opinions. It's ok. You know it's shiat. It's not going to be the end of the world if you come to terms with it.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from raycasual:

the prequels were dull films start to finish. TLJ was fine, had some stuff that I didn’t like (canto bight), but I enjoyed it mostly although I preferred TFA.
I don’t think those who hate TLJ are objectively wrong, they just don’t like it and thats okay. it feels like there’s this oneupsmanship or absolutism going on in the SW fandom since it came out...”if you like it you’re a poor judge of film quality,” or “if you hate it you’re a troll,” kind of mentality. although i will say the haters ive seen tend to be the aggressors and prod the discussion into more uncivil territory. that, not the movie imo, are splitting fans apart.
fans need to remember (and respect) that the TLJ division starts with a love for the star wars universe. we’re all on the same playing field, same level and we all love hokey religions and ancient weapons and of course a good blaster at your side. if you start (or end) with “your opinion is objectively wrong” i think it hurts the fandom, and frankly, THAT’S the troll behavior people are seeing online.

but you can factually cover many many points in TLJ that prove it's a bad movie and poorly written. It's not really about opinion. It's the entire structure of the movie and how nearly all characters act out of character.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I'm not defending the Prequels. They are trash.
Episode VII and VIII each had an "A" from Cinemascore audiences, and both were over 90% on Rotten tomatoes. So, both were well received critically and by regular audiences. The only thing "obvious" here as you say, is your minority opinion.
Put that in your blaster and smoke it!

there is no way EP8 got a 90% from anyone, unless shilled by Disney. No possible way. Massive shilling going on. I have yet to talk to anyone in person that didn't acknowledge it being the biggest piece of shit ever. Even more so than the piece of shit prequels. And yes the topper is way overpriced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10.95
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-topper?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.