20200612_174118 (resized).jpg
15910373905541128602558592782815 (resized).jpg
DAE869FA-3D82-4247-A14E-6CECBC21F642 (resized).jpeg
6F2522DD-A9DF-494E-AD8B-1E1C93D90B0F (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 1,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 26.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

Disney built a 14 acre Star Wars theme park in less time than this topper has been rumored to be coming. *sigh*

Funny, I’m expecting one hell of topper! Lol

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Funny, I’m expecting one hell of topper! Lol

327e7x (resized).jpg327e7x (resized).jpg
#303 4 years ago

LMAO!

#304 4 years ago

I was being sarcastic

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I was being sarcastic

As I mostly was as well. I hope this topper will feel worth the money they are asking for it. Sadly, it may not feel like it will be to me.

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

As I mostly was as well. I hope this topper will feel worth the money they are asking for it. Sadly, it may not feel like it will be to me.

I hear ya...I just want them to friggin release anything already so I can decide to buy or not and move on. Asking too much I guess aren’t I?

2 weeks later
#307 4 years ago

I think I lost all interest in spending money on this topper for now. I will wait to see one in person to decide.

#308 4 years ago

I think I lost all interest in spending money on this topper for now.

How has it taken you this long?

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

so I can decide to buy or not and move on

I know there is a Yoda quote based on this partial sentence, especially since buy and try rhyme. But because "Stern" nothing makes sense.

Buy not. There is no topper.

Rumor or rumor not. There is no topper.

Wish or wish not. There is no buy.

Sigh. Luckily I have a lowish ceiling in my basement, so a topper is likely not in the cards.

#310 4 years ago

My $7 topper. $5 sign from hobby lobby, some command strips, and some foam board.
CADC052B-5814-4E44-B735-506077724BA7 (resized).jpegCADC052B-5814-4E44-B735-506077724BA7 (resized).jpeg

#311 4 years ago

As things are going, Jar Jar Binks will become a well accepted hero of the galaxy before this topper gets released.

2 weeks later
#312 4 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Not even making this up. Cut and pasted from the past 6 months. Lather, rinse, repeat.
December: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved, but is waiting on documentation final approval before production can begin. We’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for sale.
January: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved. We’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for sale and add it to our Stern Shop.
February: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved. We’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for sale and add it to our Stern Shop.
March: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved. We’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for sale and add it to our Stern Shop.
April: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available.
May: The physical model for the Star Wars topper has been approved and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available.

June was the same quote.... are we going for 8 times a charm on Tuesdays stern of the union

#313 4 years ago

2019-02-17 18_34_09-i still believe meme xfiles - Saferbrowser Yahoo Image Search Results - Internet (resized).png2019-02-17 18_34_09-i still believe meme xfiles - Saferbrowser Yahoo Image Search Results - Internet (resized).png

#314 4 years ago

Just sold my game..... Ahhhhh who cares about the topper ?!

#315 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Just sold my game..... Ahhhhh who cares about the topper ?!

probably the guy who bought your game

#316 4 years ago

I find modder toppers superior to those that are available by the original builder company. Modders are pinball enthusiasts, companies...are for the $$$$.

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I find modder toppers superior to those that are available by the original builder company. Modders are pinball enthusiasts, companies...are for the $$$$.

I almost agree 100%. The Stern GOT topper was pretty badass. Now that the game is gone, I have no games with factory toppers.

#318 4 years ago

The Star Wars topper is still in production development and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for purchase.

#319 4 years ago

What a slap in the face!!! Munsters clock is out.

7F905880-82AA-4789-9440-AA5E8433481B (resized).png7F905880-82AA-4789-9440-AA5E8433481B (resized).png
#320 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What a slap in the face!!! Munsters clock is out.[quoted image]

Yeah really....if they aren’t going to come through and make the topper they should at least give us the courtesy of telling us already.

Friggin BS already!

#321 4 years ago

Man...I remember when people were OFFENDED that Stern was going to start selling toppers.

3 months later
#322 4 years ago

Stern just posted a picture on their Facebook page and the Star Wars topper was on top of a machine there not sure if there’s a significance there. Thought I’d share.

1453CBEB-BD17-40AE-B79B-08CE87CB87BD (resized).png1453CBEB-BD17-40AE-B79B-08CE87CB87BD (resized).png429FA875-353B-4133-B03C-F63316BCE723 (resized).png429FA875-353B-4133-B03C-F63316BCE723 (resized).png
#323 4 years ago

There's a video of that topper in action somewhere on the interwebs.

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

There's a video of that topper in action somewhere on the interwebs.

Prove it. Haha

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Stern just posted a picture on their Facebook page and the Star Wars topper was on top of a machine there not sure if there’s a significance there. Thought I’d share.[quoted image][quoted image]

I believe that picture is of the 'pinball arcade' at the factory. If so, it has been there for some time.

IMG_20190311_143906 (resized).jpgIMG_20190311_143906 (resized).jpg
#326 4 years ago

They can get complete new games including a home edition and vault edition with brand new comic art playfields with new translites approved but a spinning R2D2 head on a nondescript base forget about it......

#327 4 years ago
#328 4 years ago

It’s kind of shocking no one came out with a SW topper.

#329 4 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

It’s kind of shocking no one came out with a SW topper.

Tilt topper did but if I recall someone forced them to stop selling.

#330 4 years ago

I knew that topper video existed. I couldn't had found it if I wanted to. Hopefully there will be more to it that what is shown there.

#331 4 years ago

I knew that topper video existed. I couldn't had found it if I wanted to. Hopefully there will be more to it that what is shown there.

Agreed, for $500 better at least get some “whhoos” and whistles and a better light show than that.

3 weeks later
#332 4 years ago

I believe we won’t see a topper from STERN for StarWars .... never ever
Seems that this stupid topper need more time as the whole StarWars pinball project.

#333 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I believe we won’t see a topper from STERN for StarWars .... never ever
Seems that this stupid topper need more time as the whole StarWars pinball project.

i had hope with vault version announcement but...

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from Celofane:

i had hope with vault version announcement but...

Holy shit, some real news in the SOTU address that just came out...

"The Star Wars topper is currently in production and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for purchase after production is completed. All Stern Pinball accessories are also available to purchase from your local authorized dealer – https://sternpinball.com/find-a-dealer/"

#335 4 years ago

Believe it to be true.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

"The Star Wars topper is currently in production and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for purchase after production is completed

I hope the production cycle is not too long and they are available soon.

#337 4 years ago

My bet is Lucas Film / Disney are not approving it. Probably want more money.

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

My bet is Lucas Film / Disney are not approving it. Probably want more money.

It’s been approved and in production finally.

#339 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I hope the production cycle is not too long and they are available soon.

Don’t wish for that cause you’ll get the Munsters topper quality control again.

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Don’t wish for that cause you’ll get the Munsters topper quality control again.

What issues are those having?

#341 4 years ago

Came out 3 months ago and everyone sent all of them back due to multiple issues. Someone got a new one last week and it still didn’t work as designed.

2 weeks later
#342 4 years ago

What issues are those having?

the Munsters topper was an absolute nightmare. Didn’t work, 2nd came in pieces(internally) took 3 more months to get a working one

#343 4 years ago

ouch. Sorry to hear of problems with the Munsters toppers. Looks like one of the top 5 toppers from Stern.

#344 4 years ago

Star Wars topper has been in testing for over 2 years. No rush job here

#345 4 years ago

Great American Pinball is now taking orders for Star Wars Toppers. These toppers are now going into production and we have our first few. We should be getting more in in the next 1 to 4 weeks. This is a limited run of 500 with a plaque. (See pic) Once they run out they are gone. Stern's MSRP is $750.00 due to limited production. $25.00 to ship. Your topper will ship in the order it was received.
Thanks
Great American Pinball
Order now!!!!!!!!!
https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/star-wars-topper
SW topper (resized).jpgSW topper (resized).jpg

20191127_191253 (resized).jpg20191127_191253 (resized).jpg
#346 4 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Great American Pinball is now taking orders for Star Wars Toppers. These toppers are now going into production and we have our first few. We should be getting more in in the next 1 to 4 weeks. This is a limited run of 500 with a plaque. (See pic) Once they run out they are gone. Stern's MSRP is $750.00 due to limited production. $25.00 to ship. Your topper will ship in the order it was received.
Thanks
Great American Pinball
Order now!!!!!!!!!
https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/star-wars-topper[quoted image]

Your the man always Mike. But WOW Stern is goofy shooting for $775 for That topper!!!! Even if it made you sandwiches there is No way its worth that kind of loot! Odd direction they took with this one in my opinion.

#347 4 years ago

750? They are licking their wounds on this. This must be the rear view of the thing.

#348 4 years ago

It better project a hologram of Princess Leia out over the playfield for $750

#349 4 years ago

I was at a maybe with $500. At $750, count my ass out.

Quoted from GAP:

limited run of 500 with a plaque.

Limited edition topper...that is some funny shit right there.

#350 4 years ago

Wow...$750?

3hrpbk (resized).jpg3hrpbk (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
There are 1,279 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-topper/page/7?hl=adaminski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.