(Topic ID: 266443)

Stern Star Wars slingshot issues

By Hawks

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Just received my new SW premium and I’ve noticed that during gameplay the bottom slingshots seems to randomly activate with no ball in site

#2 3 years ago

Probably your sling switches need a little adjustment.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hawks:

Just received my new SW premium and I’ve noticed that during gameplay the bottom slingshots seems to randomly activate with no ball in site

Adjust the switch.

#4 3 years ago

Turn the game off. Remove the plastic over the sling shot kicker and leaf blade switches. Pull on the rubber ring around the posts, so you have equal pressure on all sides, not tight on the kicker/leaf blade switch side. The leaf blade switches - front long one should be resting on the rubber ring, not pushing it or away from it. Shorter rear one should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it, yet vibration doesn't. There are two leaf blade switches, one each side of the kicker. At least one needs a little adjusting. When bending forward or backward, get as close to the fiberboard spacers as you can.

LTG : )

#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys, going in now
    Pinside rules

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hawks:

Hey @hawks, congrats on the SW Prem! Was wondering which distributors are still operating during this crisis?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-slingshot-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.