pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_3232 (resized).JPG
IMG_3228 (resized).JPG
IMG_3223 (resized).JPG
IMG_3212 (resized).JPG
IMG_3177 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

Hello guys, we got this game before few months, and we love it!
I decide to make three creations for this game the first one is going to be the Action Button
the next one will be the LCD cover.
And the third one will be the biggest one. The whole backboard

Our Star Wars Action Button V2 is now available for Pre-Order Estimate to ship April - May
It's already in production, and we will ship them to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball soon!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Compared to our other action buttons we made in the past this is a V2
V2 - Is a new Style of Action Buttons. More details and much bigger than older versions

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material and dual component paints. No need to worry about damage!
So much detail and meticulous painting. You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Ministry of pinball will not take Pre-orders from their website. they will take orders when the item is in stock
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html

I have a few more creations for this game that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-the-mandalorian/stern-pinball-star-wars-sculpted-action-button-v2-by-the-art-of-pinball/

production photos on the next post!

IMG_3177 (resized).JPGIMG_3177 (resized).JPG
IMG_3212 (resized).JPGIMG_3212 (resized).JPG
IMG_3228 (resized).JPGIMG_3228 (resized).JPG
IMG_3232 (resized).JPGIMG_3232 (resized).JPG
IMG_3223 (resized).JPGIMG_3223 (resized).JPG
IMG_3226 (resized).JPGIMG_3226 (resized).JPG

#2 1 year ago

We already on production and we will ship it next month

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#3 11 months ago

Love it mate! Looking forward to your LCD cover!

Your JP and Bond button surrounds look fantastic as well - I’m in Australia and will be ordering them all soon - is one for Godzilla LE in development? Would like to order all at the same time to cut down on shipping (I have all your other GZ mods installed) Ninja Turtles? Elvira HoH? Whilst on subject of Elvira any planned mods on that pin as the Medisinyl mods are unobtanium (and a lot of new owners with recent run) and not being made again - seems like a big demand for quality mods in the same vein (not a copy - but perhaps your own take?)

Keep up the great work!

#4 11 months ago
Quoted from DeadlyVermin:

Love it mate! Looking forward to your LCD cover!
Your JP and Bond button surrounds look fantastic as well - I’m in Australia and will be ordering them all soon - is one for Godzilla LE in development? Would like to order all at the same time to cut down on shipping (I have all your other GZ mods installed) Ninja Turtles? Elvira HoH? Whilst on subject of Elvira any planned mods on that pin as the Medisinyl mods are unobtanium (and a lot of new owners with recent run) and not being made again - seems like a big demand for quality mods in the same vein (not a copy - but perhaps your own take?)
Keep up the great work!

Thank you!
yes we have one for godzilla and for turtles but we are on holiday right now so I will upload them in a few days.
We have no plans on elvira and we don't have the game. we are very busy with production and big projects we are working on.
we was thinking to make the castle for Elvira but we don't have a game...

Pinside 1 (resized).jpgPinside 1 (resized).jpgIMG_3201 (resized).JPGIMG_3201 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.