You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sw-ac-dc (resized).png
EFDF12EE-94EC-40D9-911E-938004F0414E (resized).jpeg
oldman (resized).jpg
C69EEADC-4C5D-42AE-B472-2957F3C8BF20 (resized).jpeg
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I owned Star Wars and enjoyed the game, but there is a part of me that was extremely disappointed? This was not Stern’s or Steve Ritchie’s best foot forward. The layout was a poor man’s ACDC Pro.

So Stern SW is one of the games devalued by GNR, then?

#52 3 years ago

Some people don't like hard games.. wah.

I bet BSD and Iron Man are "bad games" also?

The whining about how much it drains shows that either you arent much of a player or dont know how to set up a pinball.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So Stern SW is one of the games devalued by GNR, then?

Exactly! After looking at AIQ and GNR, the game is a B-

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Some people don't like hard games.. wah.
I bet BSD and Iron Man are "bad games" also?
The whining about how much it drains shows that either you arent much of a player or dont know how to set up a pinball.

This game was on location. I cannot speak as to how it was set up. I would agree if all other games drained. But it was just this one.

#55 3 years ago

it is pinball dude. I am a fan of about every 1 out 4 releases. some games click with me and some don't. saves me lots of money.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

This game was on location. I cannot speak as to how it was set up. I would agree if all other games drained. But it was just this one.

?? All pinball games drain. Its how they get your money on location.

Its a hard fast game... there are plenty of easier games with long ball times if thats more your thing.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

I do not share this opinion alone. Here are some quotes from a pinside ratings thread:
-danodavis:"Very disappointing considering the license. Comes off as a paint-by-numbers shooter that was rushed out."
-drfrightner: "My issue with this game is simple. Great theme and not enough effort to incorporate the theme into the game itself."
-RobT: "I own it. Don't care for it. Rules don't mesh well with the layout. Shots do feel good and satisfying to hit, but the pin just isn't much fun. I don't like the implementation of the rules. Gets repetitive."
-middaleman: "I hate middle buttons and video modes. This game PROMINENTLY features a middle button and a video mode. It's dependent on the middle button and the video mode. Boo."
Yes we should be playing pinball not an arcade game. I know stern needs to justify the expense of Spike2 and the LCD they implemented kicking and screaming."
-stf_dnx: "I'm a big fan of Ritchie's tables, but this one looks like a lazy licenced themed pin. Uninspired PF, with poor design. Maybe it becomes nice after you really dig the rules... Myself after a dozen plays, i just did not find any fun at it. Animations are great, sound is what it should be, that's about it.

-beelzeboob: "My Star Wars LE is fucking awesome. What the hell are YOU guys smoking?"

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

And what is that supposed to mean? Yep I get teased about a small handful of my games, and I don't care. I looked at your collection too and you have an Iron Maiden. Do the comparison, it happens to be an excellent game from Stern, and EFFORT WAS PUT INTO IT!!!!! Art is amazing on all three editions, and integrates well, the software /ruleset integrates with the playfield unlike Star Wars Pro, and most of all it actually has a playfield with features and the playfield is NOT A DRAIN MONSTER. Repeat after me.....EFFORT.....WAS.....PUT.....INTO......IT. Facts are facts, being we all know JJP saved Stern's a$$ by actually being innovative, and making them step up to the plate, Star Wars Pro is like a giant leap back to when Stern sucked. Anybody can overpay for a license, exhale art work onto a firewood cabinet, write a complex code base without talking to the design team, and charge a lot of money for it. You can continue to defend firewood with legs if you wish.
I do not share this opinion alone. Here are some quotes from a pinside ratings thread:
-danodavis:"Very disappointing considering the license. Comes off as a paint-by-numbers shooter that was rushed out."
-drfrightner: "My issue with this game is simple. Great theme and not enough effort to incorporate the theme into the game itself."
-RobT: "I own it. Don't care for it. Rules don't mesh well with the layout. Shots do feel good and satisfying to hit, but the pin just isn't much fun. I don't like the implementation of the rules. Gets repetitive."
-middaleman: "I hate middle buttons and video modes. This game PROMINENTLY features a middle button and a video mode. It's dependent on the middle button and the video mode. Boo."
Yes we should be playing pinball not an arcade game. I know stern needs to justify the expense of Spike2 and the LCD they implemented kicking and screaming."
-stf_dnx: "I'm a big fan of Ritchie's tables, but this one looks like a lazy licenced themed pin. Uninspired PF, with poor design. Maybe it becomes nice after you really dig the rules... Myself after a dozen plays, i just did not find any fun at it. Animations are great, sound is what it should be, that's about it.
I guess this can be an option for SW fans, but as we are talking pinball, I have to agree this is one of the worst table recently produced. At least, you can play for free when you'll find one routed, because players usually leave it before they use all of their credits..."
-konghuster: "Pro just has nothing on play field. Game is still fun, but there is zero wow factor here. I like playing, but will never buy this one. Good to play a few games on location, but if buying, premium is way to go. The shots were a little tight, and the layout was very basic. You're definitely playing the LCD and sounds on this title, and nothing really on play field to interact with ball. A let down for sure, but still fun on location."
Too little of nothing. You wanna change the art and some code tweaks on the higher end models then sure, but at least keep the playfield features on the lower end models the same so they are not lacking.

I could not have said it better. No doubt DE SW needed a code re-write. But is now shines and comes out on top of them all.
Could it be that between the licensing of Batman66 and Aerosmith combined with the cost to design and implement the SPIKE2 system, coupled with the price of the licensing alone for Star Wars, there was just not any funds left? I mean LCD's are expensive these days.....
Oh...and I forgot to mention......With such a complex ruleset, I do not see myself or my friends lugging around an encyclopedia / iPad pro / or Laptop to be able to figure out how to play the game. If that was the case, mobile library's might become a thing again.

Funny as shit that you quoted RobT review. I’m friends with him and will have to get him to update his review, but he owns SW and I know for a fact he thinks it’s an AMAZING game. We very often talk about how genius the ruleset and gameplay is. He, like myself and others, did not like this game much at first (which is probably when he did his review). But, now that we understand the rules, we think it’s one of sterns best games.

To say there is no heart or soul put into Star Wars is just ignorant! Try telling that to Dwight whose said on podcasts that he thinks it’s the best code he’s ever done for a game...and it shows! But hey, you don’t like it or care to understand it’s beauty, then move on. Or if you want to beat the dead horse, then maybe educate yourself on the game.

#59 3 years ago
oldman (resized).jpgoldman (resized).jpg
#60 3 years ago

This is the typical issue with "reviews" and expert opinions on here... the usual methodology is this.

Step one: play a few games on location where a game is probably setup poorly or not working right with no clue how to even play it.

Step two: say "this game sucks"

#61 3 years ago

So you quoted my review. I still feel the same way all this time later towards the pro. Now I have seriously been wanting a comic premium, but even on that one haven’t been able to pull the trigger. I have a gnr on order, and honestly had a ton of fun with tmnt. If I were going to buy a new stern today it would either be JP2, SW premium, or most likely a tmnt pro. The sw theme still pulls me in, but I have a hard enough time justifying the cost with the lack of play field immersion on the premium let alone the pro. SW is still my biggest disappointment to date, but I still think it’s a fun game on the premium. When Gary said all he had to do was put blinking lights in a box and slap star wars on it to sell, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

#62 3 years ago

The first time I played, I played a Pro on location when it first came out. Walked away feeling very meh about it. The Premium, and having it in home to dial it in and learn about the game in depth changed my mind big time.

Too bad the art is so lackluster. I know Stern was hamstrung by the licensor on this, would've been great to see what they would've done if they had free rein.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

But, now that we understand the rules, we think it’s one of sterns best games.
To say there is no heart or soul put into Star Wars is just ignorant! Try telling that to Dwight whose said on podcasts that he thinks it’s the best code he’s ever done for a game...and it shows! But hey, you don’t like it or care to understand it’s beauty, then move on. Or if you want to beat the dead horse, then maybe educate yourself on the game.

I agree didn't like it at first but think the code is one of the best.

take a look at this, it's in second place of all the recent Stern games

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-code-of-stern-spike-2

#64 3 years ago

I absolutely love my Comic Pro.

I doubt it’ll ever leave my collection.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

At least, you can play for free when you'll find one routed, because players usually leave it before they use all of their credits...

Funny you should say that. The one I played at Boxcar had Credits when I walked up, and I left Credits in it. Just didn't do anything for me.

#66 3 years ago

Ehh, I was rough on Stern SW since release - but I picked up a Pro recently and actually like it quite a bit. The modes are pretty varied and fun, and I like how the characters you choose have different modes available. The character perks add a lot of good variety to the game too. Great use of the video, audio, and art assets of Star Wars.

Could it use another feature on the playfield?? Yes, yes it could.

In no way is it anywhere near as shitty as the DE SW. No. Freaking. Way.

#67 3 years ago

The layout was a poor man’s ACDC Pro.

That's just Ridiculous.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from Fordiesel69:

Yeah ok so you should have put that info into ur review and be done with it. U decided to start a thread about how the game needs to go away. U like IMaiden? plenty of bad reviews for that as well. Buy they never started a thread claiming it needs to go away. Good day sir

#69 3 years ago

EFDF12EE-94EC-40D9-911E-938004F0414E (resized).jpegEFDF12EE-94EC-40D9-911E-938004F0414E (resized).jpegThe layout is like ACDC pro similar ramps stand/drop targets on left side but I think they play different.

#70 3 years ago

Is this really Kaneda who started the thread?

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

[quoted image]The layout is like ACDC pro similar ramps stand/drop targets on left side but I think they play different.

It's more like a 2 flipper no Fear.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's more like a 2 flipper no Fear.

You nailed it

#73 3 years ago

I owned Star Wars and enjoyed the game, but there is a part of me that was extremely disappointed? This was not Stern’s or Steve Ritchie’s best foot forward. The layout was a poor man’s ACDC Pro.

You're too kind...I'd take the Data East version over that cluster anyday.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

[quoted image]The layout is like ACDC pro similar ramps stand/drop targets on left side but I think they play different.

I've always said this too but they play completely different.

sw-ac-dc (resized).pngsw-ac-dc (resized).png
#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I've always said this too but they play completely different.
[quoted image]

I had ACDC PRO and SW PRO together in my lineup for a good year or more not too long ago. They play and feel nothing alike.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I had ACDC PRO and SW PRO together in my lineup for a good year or more not too long ago. They play and feel nothing alike.

That's why I said they play completely different.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

That's why I said they play completely different.

Yea, my comment was more for the others who keep bringing it up despite me quoting you - sorry for confusion

#78 3 years ago

The idea that DE Star Wars is better than Stern’s effort is absurd. DE has awful shots, shallow code, clunky overall.

Stern’s isn’t perfect but it’s better than DE by a country mile.

#79 3 years ago

As someone who’s passionate about games I love AND hate, I’m always up for a good ol’ fashioned vein-popping rant. Don’t let these softies talk you off the ledge. In the words of emperor whatshisname, “let the hate flow through you.” Upvoted!

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from amstrick:

The idea that DE Star Wars is better than Stern’s effort is absurd

Its really stupid. People just hated on Stern SW because it didn't have little toys all over the place. That's a shame cause it really is one of the best pins I've owned. Might not be the "world under glass" crap which I couldn't care less about, its gameplay and code make it over the top fun to play.

#81 3 years ago

Every game plays completely different! So what? The layout is a small part of the pinball experience, stop giving so much credit to a layout. The point isn’t whether they feel the same, it’s that Steve was sleeping at the wheel when he designed this game. For many of us, this is the pinnacle of themes and it deserved more. I love ACDC pro by the way! This game feels like it was treated like any old BS Stern title........This is Star Wars people! In no way does Star Wars come to life on that playfield. Thank god they got the music and film assets other wise it would have really been a disaster. I love Steve, but he has not put out a great game since Star Trek.......Don’t even get me start of BKSOR!

#82 3 years ago

This is Star Wars people! In no way does Star Wars come to life on that playfield.

Maybe its because GnR devalued it right? That pin is oozing SW's. What needs to be on the PF, and stop giving credit to layout? that's way more important than light shows and toys.

Don’t even get me start of BKSOR!

Awesome pin. Get started so I can rip it all apart.

#83 3 years ago

I dunno fellas, I love my SW Comic Premium. I loooooooove it!

#84 3 years ago

While I think most owners think the game is fun, I also think most owners would admit the play field and world under glass could have been much better. Obviously the music and video assets make this game. The rules are 50/50 on people that like how they are done. I definitely think the game is fun, but compared to other sterns at the same price, you definitely are paying for dvd assets basically. I was really really waiting for SW, and I still have never bought one. It has always tempted me, but man it just feels like a cash grab, especially on the pro. I’ll maybe end up with a premium some day, but the pro is “a box of lights with Star Wars slapped on it that everyone will buy” because of theme alone.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

but man it just feels like a cash grab

Not really. Start a Tie Fighter Multi then get a Hyper space multi and add a mini wizard mode with everything going on and trying to switch up multipliers for maximum scoring and its worth every cent.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not really. Start a Tie Fighter Multi then get a Hyper space multi and add a mini wizard mode with everything going on and trying to switch up multipliers for maximum scoring and its worth every cent.

Exactly correct !!!

Throw in the shaker and a pinwoofer sound system and you have one great game

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

You talking about the pro or premium? I’m saying the premium is cool, but pro has literally nothing in it, and it’s a cash grab for a huge license. Sure it’s fun, but mainly because of the assets on screen and the sounds. The game rules are fine, but If it’s the videos, and sounds that make it so great, a $30 Blu-ray will do that.

I have a good time playing the pro on location now and then, but is it worth $5500-6000?

#88 3 years ago

This is the most played pin at my arcade. Some of that for sure is due to theme, but even our league when given the choice of games, they play it continually. It is just a fun and deep game. And the video screen is well integrated rather than just more of an unnecessary distracting light show. We place too much emphasis now on having all these mechs all over the playfield for new games. There is a reason EMs and early solid states are still fun to play. One doesn't need a total cacophony on the playfield in lights, sounds, and 1000 things to hit for a game to still be damn fun. We confuse having more as always being better, rather than just simply being more. Just my 2 cents, and it ain't leaving our collection.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

...I also think most owners would admit the play field and world under glass....

FFS.
No...thats what you don't understanding, not everyone needs shit plastered all over the fucking to enjoy the way a machine plays.
Some people actually care more aboot gameplay *GASP* than amount of glued objects.

I thought this shit was just noobs but Konghusker wtf?!

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I’m saying the premium is cool, but pro has literally nothing in it, and it’s a cash grab for a huge license. Sure it’s fun, but mainly because of the assets on screen and the sounds. The game rules are fine, but If it’s the videos, and sounds that make it so great, a $30 Blu-ray will do that.

Sorry sir but that is just complete bullshit. I have a comic pro as a result of not liking they hyperloop, wasn't for me. U keep saying cash grab, I don't care about BOM or how much is on the PF. I'll take a baron looking pin with great gameplay and integrated theme, lights and sound over a loaded, slow somewhat boring playing pin any day. Its about the fun factor for me, that's what I'm paying for and I get in spades with SW's.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

but is it worth $5500-6000?

Yes.

#92 3 years ago

SW Pro took a Lot of s#$t when it came out as being too barren/wide open/no toys a game. Pinside also trashed Tron and Ironman for similar reasons when they first came out as well. I picked up a NIB SW pro for a pretty good price and loved it from the word go. Speed, sound, light show, theme integration and a very non linear/deep code. I looked at the game as a cross between Ironman and Game of Thrones. Had a super offer on a trade , so out it went and regretted that deal immediately.

Like most good playing games, you can see the love coming out for SW pro after some players get their hands on one and start to see the value/fun factor. More and more positive responses start arising on pinside and low and behold a real value game is understood and becomes desirable ( I think Munsters is another game in this category). Another advantage for SW pro similar to Tron/Ironman it is a game that is very mod worthy. People can get very creative with this theme.

When the comic versions came out, I was lucky and landed a premium, upgraded the sound, shaker, a few other upgrades and if you were to ask me today, it would be the last game to leave my collection. I admit I am more of a premium guy on this title, but, the pro packs a really nice punch and would be a great add to a collection

#93 3 years ago

Folks, quick correction. It's "barren".

Now back to squabbling.

#94 3 years ago

Ohh...ohh...can we count solenoids next??

Some people like the game, some don't. Like any other game. For me, and many others, this game sucks you into the world of Star Wars in a way that most machines cannot do. In one mode I get to hit an orbit or ramp to aim the turret then have to quickly hit a tie fighter standup to...guess what? Shoot a tie fighter! In another I need to hit a ramp to attack with my light saber and the FORCE targets to parry an attack. I hit a tight loop shot to loop my tow cable around an AT-AT's legs to bring it down. I...holy crap...destroy the Death Star by *gasp* SHOOTING THE DEATH STAR. That, to me, makes it all the "world under glass" that I need. Anyone who says there was zero effort in making this a Star Wars game and linking the playfield features with the code has simply not played the game or bothered to pay attention to what they were doing. If you do not like it, fine...you don't like it. But to shit all over Steve Ritchie and Dwight Sullivan (and the rest of the team) is ridiculous. They obviously had constraints, but were able to make one heck of a Star Wars experience with what they had to work with.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Folks, quick correction. It's "barren".
Now back to squabbling.

LOL , thanks for the correction .

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

FFS.
No...thats what you don't understanding, not everyone needs shit plastered all over the fucking to enjoy the way a machine plays.
Some people actually care more aboot gameplay *GASP* than amount of glued objects.
I thought this shit was just noobs but Konghusker wtf?!

I’m not sure you guys are fully understanding me. The game is fun, but it’s strictly code/asset based. Here’s the thing. Everybody has different tastes in games, and gameplay. My taste wants to see the play field do something cool, something that you’re trying to activate. The pro literally has nothing on the play field that does anything. There’s no reason to get upset at a different opinion. There’s also no reason that this game didn’t have more on the play field. I’m not talking about plastic static toys glued to the game. I’m talking about interactive toys, and mechs that actually do something. How are there zero magnets in a game about the force and star wars? The premium loop is really cool, while a poor design, but still really cool when it works. The pro just doesn’t have enough magic in it for guys like me that want play field interaction and not just lcd rules and assets to get excited about. It’s cool guys like the pro, it’s just not for everyone. I’ll probably get a premium someday, but I’m just not feeling the value of the pro on this one.
Btw the comic pro is one of the best looking games ever imo, so at least the new art makes it look busier than what it is.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

but it’s strictly code/asset based.

No misunderstanding. I don't agree with that.

Quoted from konghusker:

but I’m just not feeling the value of the pro on this one.

Define value? Magnets and Mechs. Most of the time for me they just slow things down.

To each his own.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I’m not sure you guys are fully understanding me. The game is fun, but it’s strictly code/asset based. Here’s the thing. Everybody has different tastes in games, and gameplay. My taste wants to see the play field do something cool, something that you’re trying to activate. The pro literally has nothing on the play field that does anything. There’s no reason to get upset at a different opinion. There’s also no reason that this game didn’t have more on the play field. I’m not talking about plastic static toys glued to the game. I’m talking about interactive toys, and mechs that actually do something. How are there zero magnets in a game about the force and star wars? The premium loop is really cool, while a poor design, but still really cool when it works. The pro just doesn’t have enough magic in it for guys like me that want play field interaction and not just lcd rules and assets to get excited about. It’s cool guys like the pro, it’s just not for everyone. I’ll probably get a premium someday, but I’m just not feeling the value of the pro on this one.
Btw the comic pro is one of the best looking games ever imo, so at least the new art makes it look busier than what it is.

Let me put this as simple as i possibly can....

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Ohh...ohh...can we count solenoids next??
Some people like the game, some don't. Like any other game. For me, and many others, this game sucks you into the world of Star Wars in a way that most machines cannot do. In one mode I get to hit an orbit or ramp to aim the turret then have to quickly hit a tie fighter standup to...guess what? Shoot a tie fighter! In another I need to hit a ramp to attack with my light saber and the FORCE targets to parry an attack. I hit a tight loop shot to loop my tow cable around an AT-AT's legs to bring it down. I...holy crap...destroy the Death Star by *gasp* SHOOTING THE DEATH STAR. That, to me, makes it all the "world under glass" that I need. Anyone who says there was zero effort in making this a Star Wars game and linking the playfield features with the code has simply not played the game or bothered to pay attention to what they were doing. If you do not like it, fine...you don't like it. But to shit all over Steve Ritchie and Dwight Sullivan (and the rest of the team) is ridiculous. They obviously had constraints, but were able to make one heck of a Star Wars experience with what they had to work with.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No misunderstanding. I don't agree with that. Its fun to shoot, the gameplay is there. What would have made it seem like its not strictly based on code/asset?

I think I was pretty clear stating the game is still fun. Let’s ask you this. What would you say on the pro makes the game not about just the code/assets but rather play on the play field?

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

How are there zero magnets in a game about the force and star wars? The premium loop is really cool, while a poor design, but still really cool when it works.

Your first point here is a good one, but I'm not getting the "poor design" thing about the loop. People were complaining about the fork ramp, but like many modern Sterns, it requires a clean shot to get it to lock or activate (like JP, Sth, and I'm sure others that I don't own). Some people blame the game when it's a lack of skill that's the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-pro-insulting-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.