(Topic ID: 209591)

Stern Star Wars Premium 3D Speaker illumination kits Now available!

By Yelobird

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0397 (resized).jpg
IMG_0371 (resized).jpg
IMG_0376 (resized).jpg
IMG_0379 (resized).jpg
IMG_0431 (resized).jpg
IMG_0421 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

The Mod Couple is pleased to announce our Stern Star Wars Premium 3D speaker illumination kits are now Complete and shipping today! Fits ALL models Pro, Premium and LE awesomeness!

As always this kit is offered as a plug and play setup complete with color installation instructions with photos! Takes roughly 30 minutes and No permanent modification to game is required. Really shows off those speaker upgrades or stock as shown with the FF speaker upgrade. Fully adjustable 6 level push button brightness control with illuminated color Star Wars themed stenciled rings, 3D translucent illuminated and Hand painted "Rebel Alliance" and "Galactic Empire" emblems to give that speaker panel a completely new dimension!! Beautiful glow at any brightness. (Picture shows dim as well as mid brightness) Each kit includes a New set of precision waterjet cut black speaker foam as well as a set of white foam inserts should you wish to go one step further for your custom look. In response to several requests we have provided pictures of the black as well as the white inserts for review. Kits are now In Stock and available to ship next day. Complete kit with all hardware is $114 plus $6.95 US shipping. PM for interest or purchase and please check out our many other Star Wars custom creations via the Pinside Market Place in the Mod Couple Store! Do let us know if you have any questions and Thank you for viewing our Custom products!

The Mod Couple

IMG_0421 (resized).jpgIMG_0421 (resized).jpg

IMG_0431 (resized).jpgIMG_0431 (resized).jpg

IMG_0379 (resized).jpgIMG_0379 (resized).jpg

IMG_0376 (resized).jpgIMG_0376 (resized).jpg

IMG_0371 (resized).jpgIMG_0371 (resized).jpg

IMG_0397 (resized).jpgIMG_0397 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2 6 years ago

Update. All kits shipped this week On time and as promised!! Thanks to all for your interest in our products!! We love contributing to your Awesome games!

The Mod Couple

#3 6 years ago

Looks really neat! Do you have any plans to do one for Aerosmith? Do you know if your kit can be used in conjunction with the regular speaker light kit? So looking to have your kit light up the speaker rings and the other kit to light up the rest of the square speaker grill at the same time.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Looks really neat! Do you have any plans to do one for Aerosmith? Do you know if your kit can be used in conjunction with the regular speaker light kit? So looking to have your kit light up the speaker rings and the other kit to light up the rest of the square speaker grill at the same time.

We have considered Aerosmith for a future design. Thanks for the kind words. Not sure on the combo of both light mods? Our design focuses on gently lighting the speaker itself with a nice Rebel/Empire 3D glow to give the game a nice themed light vs general illumination. We wanted to add character to the backbox without distracting from the game itself. Both market options look great and everyone has their own personal taste. More options for the pinball community are best! Loving this game!!!

4 weeks later
#5 6 years ago

All speaker kit orders are now caught up and shipped. We feel 2 days behind but ramped up cut time and we are back on track. We appreciate your interest in our products! Thank You!

The Mod Couple

#6 6 years ago

Just wanted to leave a brief customer review. They look and work great. Instructions were easy to follow. Tools required: screwdriver, nut driver, and something to cut thin metal (I used side cutters, but you could use a dremmel). Well worth it as I prefer the round lighted look compared to the big blocky rectangle speaker lights. Great customer support as well. I would purchase from them again in the future.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just wanted to leave a brief customer review. They look and work great. Instructions were easy to follow. Tools required: screwdriver, nut driver, and something to cut thin metal (I used side cutters, but you could use a dremmel). Well worth it as I prefer the round lighted look compared to the big blocky rectangle speaker lights. Great customer support as well. I would purchase from them again in the future.

Thank you Very much for the review! So far the response has been great and we are honored to be part of these awesome light speed games! At first my wife didn’t think SW would be a good fit for our average collection but it has soon become one of her favorites as for me. Could be because she kicks my but every time and I have yet to destroy the death star and she has done it Many times. Umph. We Sincerely appreciate your and everyone’s interest in our products. One note for readers. The cut part is completely optional yet simple to the user. We personally just hate the look of the speaker “waffle” iron look so removing it is a recommended (not required) step of the instruction. There are no waffle houses on Endor so we opted to snip them out. Lol. Thank you again and know we are available to help all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.95
$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-premium-3d-speaker-illumination-kits-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.