6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SW at Lvl Up1 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro is up and running at Level Up Entertainment in Mays Landing, New Jersey! It is set for 50 cents per game. Level Up is located about 20 minutes west of Atlantic City in the Hamilton Mall, so please consider stopping by if you are on your way to the Jersey shore for vacation. Aside from the new machine, Level Up is also a premier retail destination for video games, comic books, toys and board games. Check it out on the Pinside PinMap or the New Jersey Pinball Map.

As a player, I was frustrated by the state of games on location in this part of South Jersey. Many are operated in Boardwalk arcades, and while the selection of games is good, regular care and maintenance are not a priority. I will be maintaining Star Wars at Level Up, and my top priority is keeping it in great condition for the players. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you find any issues.

Level Up is also hosting a launch party tournament this Saturday, August 12 from 10:30-3:30. Everyone that enters gets one free play on the machine so feel free to stop by if you are in the area this weekend! Future events are in the planning stages. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

SW at Lvl Up1 (resized).jpgSW at Lvl Up1 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Added the launch party to the events list!

#3 6 years ago

Any other pins here?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Any other pins here?

Unfortunately, just this one for now. That may change sometime in the future depending on how it does.

#5 6 years ago

Awesome, thank you for putting this on location! I will be down to play it for sure sometime this week!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from fierodoug:

Awesome, thank you for putting this on location! I will be down to play it for sure sometime this week!

Thank you for checking it out! Enjoy and please let me know if you find any issues!

#7 6 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you to the pinsiders who stopped into the store yesterday! The location sent me a message that some folks came in and said they found out about the machine on pinside. It really made my day.

We are working on rules now to do a selfie-league style event for the month of September. Stay tuned!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-on-location-in-southern-new-jersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.