• Pro 124 votes
    27%
  • Premium 187 votes
    41%
  • LE 146 votes
    32%

(457 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,188 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

37C9DD08-8E2B-4C02-B2AD-BFDBEE011B13 (resized).jpeg
6986343A-DFCF-4A59-9773-BE86462A52E3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4923 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
IMG20191130154932 (resized).jpg
338E226E-1A05-48DD-8C2D-127A2F68B0F2 (resized).png
C4B8A1B8-71F5-49C3-803B-F67126AA49F4 (resized).jpeg
2B5F1AB7-DB28-4121-A5A0-318D5475FF44 (resized).jpeg
0A650F6D-2114-4CC1-BC51-4DA4A23B262B (resized).jpeg
86D6DEEB-FD65-45F5-BF81-B06CD4CCEE86 (resized).jpeg
45BF7DD0-61F4-4E9A-8327-FB20E245371D (resized).jpeg
2810DE70-F648-4173-9C99-79408434F2DD (resized).jpeg
9404DEB7-EB08-4923-B5C6-11063E04C4B8 (resized).jpeg
8CCF642E-914C-455D-B6CB-5BF889C434A4 (resized).jpeg
B5942906-8AE7-47F9-B0C4-12FCE700F27B (resized).jpeg
A5889672-FE68-4241-A38C-01DCC2727CAA (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2979 1 year ago

Just joined the club today with a fresh in box Star Wars Premium! So excited and luckily for me it passed the wife likes it test so my gamble paid off. Updated to 1.0 as soon as I took it out of the box. Amazing game though I must say compared to other Stern titles this thing is frighteningly fast and the out-lanes seem very hungry. I thought I would tame that for now by fine tuning the tilt bob a bit for a bit more "Force persuasion". Shout out to Mike at #GAP for a wonderful and smooth transaction on a great game. I will say I did learn the hard way Not to get lazy and play before proper leveling. The first time around the hyperloop it almost sent the ball through the glass?!? Perfect now. I look forward to enjoying this thread and great game.

1 week later
#3100 1 year ago

So loving this machine. As mama has decided this game is a keeper we decided like Batman to add our personal touches in The Mod Couple style. We are proud to introduce our first add on feature (of several to come) the "Death Star Slam" lockdown bar button. The Death Star button mod is a plug and play install (5 minutes) without modification. Each Death Star Slam is custom molded to match the shape of the lockdown bar for a perfect fit and bottom keyed to lock in place. Each piece is unique and hand painted for that authentic weathered space look! lol Existing button is a perfect press fit blended with the top for a smooth look and as an added detail the center Death Star Laser hole transfers light via the button for a cool effect. Kits are now complete and available to ship next day for anyone interested. Kits fit ALL Stern Star wars models. Death Star Slam mod is $34.50 with Free US shipping. PM me for availability and purchase info for now. Thanks for viewing our product and let me know if there are any questions. May the Force be with You!

The Mod Couple!

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 4.33.53 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 4.33.32 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 4.32.56 PM (resized).png

IMG_0375 (resized).jpg

#3101 1 year ago

Another New release from The Mod Couple! The Star Wars "Satellite Reflectors" set. While we loved the general detail and theme of the game it just seemed off to have chrome lamp shade spot lights floating in space! Our Satellite Reflectors are a plug and play replacement that refine the Spacey look with authentic type satellite dishes to light your beautiful playfield. Same effect with an authentic look!! Each dish comes assembled with New chrome mount and reflector dish for a simple (5 minute) installation. Every piece is hand painted to fit the theme and weathered space look. As everyone has a personal taste for layout, our Satellite Reflectors are sold as a set of (2). Kits are available to ship Now and priced at $24.25 Free US shipping! For now please PM me for purchase, interest, or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products, may the force be with you!

The Mod Couple!

IMG_0393 (resized).jpg

IMG_0392 (resized).jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 5.41.43 PM (resized).png

IMG_0366 (resized).jpg

IMG_0364 (resized).jpg

IMG_0361 (resized).jpg

#3102 1 year ago

From all the positive responses we received with our Batman 66 Illumination kit we are now proud to offer the "Star Wars Custom 3D Speaker Illumination mod kit"!!! As always this kit is offered as a plug and play setup complete with color installation instructions! Fully adjustable brightness control with illuminated color Star Wars themed stenciled rings, 3D illuminated and Hand painted "Rebel Alliance" and "Galactic Empire" emblems to give that speaker panel a completely new dimension!! Beautiful glow at any brightness. (Picture shows dim as well as mid brightness) Each kit includes a New set of precision waterjet cut speaker foam as well as an optional set of white foam inserts should you wish to go one step further for your custom look. ($3 for a set) Kits are now In Stock and available to ship next day. Complete kit with all hardware is $144 plus $6.95 US shipping. PM for interest or purchase and Thank you for viewing another one of our custom creations!!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9377 (resized).jpg

IMG_0369 (resized).jpg

IMG_0371 (resized).jpg

IMG_0376 (resized).jpg

IMG_0379 (resized).jpg

IMG_0386 (resized).jpg

IMG_0397 (resized).jpg

IMG_0395 (resized).jpg

#3112 1 year ago
Quoted from miguelortega:

What am I missing here? I am a die hard star wars collector with a lifesize hansolo in my living room as well as tens of thousands of dollars worth of star wars stuff. I played this star wars pro machine at the pinball museum in vegas... holy crap is this the most barren/ boring looking game ever? Seeing all the John Borg machines next to this made it stand out even more. Guardians pro, Kiss pro, Aerosmith pro all looked amazing compared to this. And Star wars is the superior IP..
What an absolute let down. I really wish they would have let John do something similar to what was done on the kiss machine
especially since he did the original D.E machine. what a bummmer. lame
Is this any better on the LE/ Premium?

Must say that was my first reaction also on the Pro. Just plain.... Went to a pin night and had some time on a Premium and Wow, not the same game! Why they even offer a game (Pro) model so stripped down seems a let down to the game let alone the theme. Normally model types mean little (Like the Batman 66 series) but for Star Wars... Do give the Premium or LE a try I think your opinion may change. Hyperloop or bust!

#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Purchase made! To me this is more of an enhancement than a "mod". I'm hoping to see more innovative enhancements like yours for SW. A lot of what is out now is simply cheap crane game toys with LEDs stuck in them.

Thank you for the kind words and interest in our products #John_I. Star Wars is such an Awesome game mama Mod Couple and I are honored to be part of even the smallest detail of the amazing pinball collections out there. We have met So many amazing collectors in this hobby which makes creation fun and exciting. Some day I hope to actually destroy the Death Star with the glass on! Lol. We appreciate all the interest and feedback is always appreciated. We strive to improve each day and be worthy of this awesome theme and game!

The Mod Couple
Dave and Darcy

#3125 1 year ago

Is it wrong that I have yet to destroy the death star or am I just a crappy player as I suspect? Pretty sure I'm headed the right direction but short of setting it on 5 balls or taking the glass off this darn thing is kicking my butt!

#3134 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Use Battle Above Endor multiball to blow up the Death Star. Much easier to blow up DS #2 in Return of the Jedi. Also, don't forget to activate add-a-ball on your multiball by clearing the drops during ball save. You will know it is ready because the action button will turn orange. HOLD down the action button to add the ball just as you almost go back to single ball play.

That is hugely valuable Thanks!! My wife was playing and we think got close and the button was glowing orange and she kept yelling "its lite kill the tie fighters!" lol At this level we kind of team play the center button and Assumed thats why it was lighting.... We are So going to do this if it takes another 3 months, or more. Thanks all for the tips and strategies. This game is just so fast to learn rules on the fly. Loving it!!

#3139 1 year ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

For those of you that have added any Star Wars Hot Wheels ships, how are you mounting them? Are you making your own wire that is soldered to the ship?

I picked up a set from Amazon, I picked up some rigid wire from Harbor Freight. Home Depot has some also or I have used a wire hanger in the past successfully. For me, I simply cut to rough length bend a loop on the end with a pair of needle nose pliers, and finally drilled a roughly 3/32 hole in the bottom of each toy. Dry fit, then inject some epoxy or gorilla glue into the hole and insert wire. Works for me and they are posable of sorts. I will try to take some pictures and post this week. Hope this made sense....

#3170 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

Finally made my decision on which blades to install. Looks good with the side armor.

Ok have to ask as a native cheap bastard. Since you picked a set and I assume bought the Stern bulk set of 6 would you sell the other 2 sets to recoup some of your cash? I would do equal shares if you would be interested? Just hate to buy 3 sets and toss the extras. Let me know if your interested or PM. Thanks.

#3173 1 year ago

Due to several inquiries requesting a view of our Custom 3D speaker illumination kits with the white inserts installed I thought I would share the comparison for anyone interested. Kit includes a new set of precision cut black foam inserts as well as a pair of white blanks should you opt for the highlighted look. Looks awesome with the white pinstrip cabinets! Complete speaker kits are now available and shipping Monday. Sorry for the delay. $114 PM for order or check them or our other Star Wars Custom products via the Pinside Market place store! Thanks

The Mod Couple

IMG_0421 (resized).jpg

IMG_0379 (resized).jpg

#3182 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

Yes the side armor was just the 2 sides so different feel than the existing lock down.
The blades are the usual stickers so they could be removed, but doubt you could restick after removing a set.

Totally understand but do know my offer stands unless someone wants to divid up a set. To pay $150 and throw away $100 worth of them seemed wasteful to me. Why Stern did it this way is beyond me. If you change your mind I like the top set you have shown....

#3187 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

How much are these art blades?
Rob

Last I checked they are $150 per set but only sold as a set of (6) so basically 3 sets for a game that needs one?

#3191 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

PM sent. Anybody want that bottom set with Yoda and Han, please let me know.

Thank you SO much Groo! Pinside is awesome and this game is a blistering box of Amazing!

#3247 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice -- I hadn't noticed that (ripped that pic off of google, not me with the Vader bong I swear). But I actually had the same poster back in college! I should dig that out of the basement and get it back into action.

Dig the poster out or the Other thing from college in the picture??? lol

#3270 1 year ago

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast!

IMG_0454 (resized).jpg

IMG_0455 (resized).jpg

IMG_0456 (resized).jpg

#3278 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Some dude now seems to be copying the Stern LE side rails. I don't imagine Stern will be happy about that as those rail designs may be copyright.
Rob

No dude is copying that I know of and I HIGHLY doubt Stern can copy right a metal strip with slots in it! Lol. Truth is there is no magic here!! I opened the SW manual, went to the cabinet page, wrote down the part numbers, called a distributor and placed an order for some replacement parts! Easy piesy. Did I think it would be that easy? Heck No! Do I think Stern would take the order without question, Still No! Nothing stolen, no bragging just wanted something and wasn’t afraid to just ask to buy it. Simple enough. Do I think they may watch this more closely, don’t know just know I was glad I asked instead of assumed. They look amazing, they are OEM,(no dude)and we are happy with the result. Hope this doesn’t upset or confuse anyone just sharing how I improved my machine above. Plus some cool Mod Couple toys! Had to drop a plug. Lol

#3282 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Someone at Stern clearly messed up. They would not just sell LE specific parts to anyone normally.

You may very well be right but your statement is also an Assumption unless you actually tried it! I did not Assume they would not sell them I simply ordered a part number and if it wasn't for sale I was fine with a no answer! But you don't get a no if you don't actually ask right? lol On some level Yes I agree selling proprietary LE components such as limited addition art, playfields, back glass etc should be locked but a side rail or lock down bar? Its an in house metal strip with slots cut into it? Nothing Star Wars proprietary about that in my view nor any logo licensed image. Even Disney can't patent a metal cut Slot! At the end of the day, right or wrong, Stern sold a replacement part that generated revenue. Don't believe Anywhere (other than Pinside) does there literature say they will not sell parts if paid for.

#3287 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is there a consensus on who has the best lit toys? Destroyer, x-wing, MF, etc...

The toys shown in my photo are from Amazon. I Strongly suggest the Armada Destroyer. Just a perfect size and the detail is Spot on exact! I think it was about $20. The other photo shows a complete kit with ALL of the ships made by Hot Wheels and to me the detail and scale looks amazing and the entire kit costs $25 for all I believe. All ship mount with a simple wire (or cut and bent coat hanger) and a single 8/32 x 1/4"lg screw into the base.

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.26.15 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.25.55 PM (resized).png

#3289 1 year ago

With the Mod ship request I must Also share what NOT to buy in my opinion!!! I will note I have NEVER bad mouthed a product as I do appreciate the effort in most all cases to try but This mod to me is Horrible! A few threads back #Psw757 said he bought a Lighted destroyer from Lightedpinballmods but was not satisfied with it. I figured, why not I'm cheap and it is just a toy and he only wanted $20 for something he paid $90 for. For the record he Really tried to talk me out of it saying its Really not good but I Figured How bad can it be for $90? Holly mother I thought this was some kind of gag gift when I opened it?? It was squishy soft and looked Seriously looked like it was molded with peanut butter and a Spoon@! And smelled like it also! The finished gooey toy appears to be finished with a paint roller and illumination was more a few scratches that glowed through the paint. Sorry but absolutely Nothing I would ever use for anything beyond a door stop to be honest. I think its painted clay? Anyone want a Smoking deal on a cool mod? lol sorry I would Never sell this to Anyone nor do I in Any way hold #Psw757 accountable for anything but honesty. I may squish it into an ashtray for cigar nights...

IMG_0402 (resized).jpg

IMG_0401 (resized).jpg

#3291 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I was hoping to not see that piece of shit again...... your killing me! Lol

LOL that made me almost piss myself. I think I may save it and send it back to you on April Fools day as a prank!! lol

#3293 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm still chuckling at your post!
It is ridiculous quality and I have no idea how people on here can recommend stuff like that.
I bought it originally because several folks said that was the one to get until the Armada ship was displayed by someone.
I like the ashtray idea, thing is probably flammable though!

Very true in fact I wouldn't disgrace a Back Woods cigar in that Mod ash Tray.

#3308 1 year ago

To funny. Unfortunately the truth lyes in the details. All of that feedback is from Pinball Machine transactions. Nobody has ever admitted they bought one of those claymation mods!

#3311 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Imperial or victory class? What’s the best?

Everyone will have a different choice on this one. I Loved the Imperial class model but it is very large at about 8" in length. My fear was that size for the most part goes from the back to just about the LCD mini screen. Not a big deal but covered to much playfield especially the upper roll overs which for me is hard enough to see. Plus it covered our Satellite spot mod. I opted for the Victory class model as shown. While not as ideal it seems to fit the back playfield images scale a bit better and still leaves much of the playfield exposed. The detail on either is Extremely well done down to the mini antennas and engines. Perfect in every detail! These ships do Not need custom illumination! They are directly in front of the stock Spot lamps!

IMG_0462 (resized).jpg

IMG_0463 (resized).jpg

#3315 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup... I think theres a person or 2 in this thread that needs to step up to the mic

It actually did look good, under glass, with the lights off, and a Sheet over the game!

#3317 1 year ago

I decided to make to re-mod it to the Lighted Snub Nose Destroyer! Fly's around corners and does high speed space U-Turns. Sad thing even my dog wouldn't chew on it and she eats Everything!@

IMG_0464 (resized).jpg

IMG_2520 (resized).jpg

#3326 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

10 days until I pick up my SW Premium!!!!!!!

Congrats! Start practicing your hand eye coordination as this machine is blistering fast fun! Playing Hobbit after this feels like a leisurely walk in the park. lol

#3329 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

That's exactly what I'm looking for in my collection. LOTR and Hobbit are so similar. I love the Hobbit and my wife loves LOTR. I need something fast and with flow. The whole family voted yes to SW Premium. My son went nuts the first time he hit the hyperloop on location. I'll be PM'ing you about those lighted speakers very soon, once I have the game in hand.

To funny, seems like we not only have a similar collection but we also have similar house rules. My family for the most parts votes on games that come in as well as depart. For me thats a huge part of the fun. Knowing I have a title that the family will enjoy together is more fun than a game I play alone in the basement. I made the mistake of trading my WOZ some time ago without a vote and as you would have guessed I picked up a new WOZrr last week as majority rules my decision was Wrong! lol

#3335 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Wasn’t completely satisfied with any of the inner cabinet art choices so I made my own.

Very nice job well done! If I didn't just install the Stern art and PS lights I would So be on this! Bravo. Are these on your site??? Depending on price I might be persuaded to loose the Stern art. Plus I need one of your awesome shooters!

1 week later
#3489 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I'm in the club!

Awesome choice. Mind me asking, how do you like that VP game? Always intrigued me with space constraints. Mama has closed the Dining room Pinball expansion.

#3612 1 year ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Noticed an LED not lighting on my Death Star on my Premium. Anyone troubleshoot the Death Star lights before? Haven’t opened it up yet. Trying to determine if it is worth it to worry about it.

I haven't had that issue cause I play so Crappy I have yet to crack that dam Death Star open! I'm starting to believe it will be out of warranty before I verify if it even works!

#3614 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Have you tried Endor mutiball? Much easier way to blow the Deathstar than defeating Deathstar multiball (which I still haven’t done).

Funny you say that. Embarrassingly to me my wife has done it 4 times and I just noticed the last time was with the Endor multi-ball. I have always used R2 and Deathstar but that shows which one of us read the game rules.....

#3617 1 year ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Loving the look and feel of my premium with pinstadium lights, mod couple death star & satellite reflectors, and custom blades created by twenty84 (info here)

Looks Awesome #foobeer! I was wanting to see the blades installed with the Pin Stadium lights. Wasn't sure how they would look with the slots looks Great! Question, they do look thicker is there any issue raising the playfield? Mine is Very snug and barely squeezes by the PS light magnet let alone the blades. No issues? Thanks for sharing!

#3622 1 year ago
Quoted from foobeer:

I was concerned about it too, but I have no issues lifting the playfield. The cool thing is that the pinstadium magnets will hold on these blades directly without the magna mounts because they are metal. I actually left the original magna mounts untouched so that the blades sit in between the pinstadium mounts and back magnets. Not only did this make it to where I didn't have to remove/replace the magna mounts, but it also helps keep the top of the blades secured.
So basically:
Normal with just pinstadium would be side box -> magna mount -> pinstadium
Normal with pinstadium and blades would be side box -> blades -> magna mount -> pinstadium
What I end up doing side box -> magna mount -> blades -> pinstadium

Absolutely didn't think about not needing the mag strips brilliant! That would make total sense. Thanks for sharing that tip. May need to touch the Chrome Candy couple again this week!

#3624 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I have the Mod Couple satellite reflectors and death Star too. They look awesome.
The reflectors especially are such a great idea because it simply dresses up the spots without adding clutter.
I'd love to see what those side blades look like with white or EL lit white instead of the mirror backing... I'm over the mirror blade thing and prefer art blades.

I Think they went mirror over EL as EL lighting is not often used in the cycling needed for the playfield. Leaving them on constantly would in my opinion take away from some of the darker modes such as Light Saber etc. I know the PS lights turn off for those events. The EL strips Do look awesome on the outside of the game however!

#3625 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What would be the best color in your guys opinion for Lermods back lighting on an LE? I thinking either white or blue.

If you mean back lighting like the flipper area I think blue looks best. As for the rear of the playfield I give Stern credit for lighting the crap out of that area really well. We love this game more with each day and I was never really a Mega SW follower. Simply amazing fun.

2 weeks later
#3843 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

This is on my SW Pro. Any clue what it means ?

That was the code name on creation Stern used for this game SW. Thread on this topic if your interested.

#3879 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious about le/premium owners thoughts about the game now after it's been out a long time now? Depth, reliability, durability etc. Considering a premium.

Loving ours more each day. Most games we love from the start and quickly they run stale or repetitive. Star Wars (Premium in our case) kicks our butt in a Good way every-time but its a thrill ride and challenge every time we play. Loving this game more than we expected to seeing as we are the Furthest from Star Wars fans in general.

1 week later
#4088 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Here’s the part nos.:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/69#post-4259734
Props to yelobird for the idea! People have had mixed results but try calling around.

Congrats Awesome! See, everyone thought I pulled off a magic trick or went through the work of copying them but it was as easy as a phone call. lol It's amazing how sometimes just saying what the heck instead of assuming. No is painless and Sometimes Yes is the reward! Game looks great glad to see you went all in with the EL light strips. Really love the look of them and the install was fairly straight forward.

3 weeks later
#4380 1 year ago
Quoted from francky93:

Some other pictures of my premium

That looks amazing and might I say I Love that Pump! Fricken cool! Congrats on a kick ass game you will love it! My wife wasn’t sure if she would like it not being a SW buff but has soon come over to the dark side and favors it more than most of our titles.

#4422 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I bet this will be a cheaper version that Stern will start offering. One that may or may not have any interactive lighting.

I do hope thats not the direction they would head. Personally I am betting Stern is seeing the Crazy money people are willing to spend on animated toppers which I certainly bet bring a very high margin. Averaging $500 Plus now thats a nice pop for a plastic display with lighting! Star Wars had Better be more than a profile cut out with an LED after this wait! lol

1 week later
#4647 1 year ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I went to help my dad with installing Chrome Candy blades (which look awesome btw) on his Star Wars Premium and found there is no room at all between the playfield and the sides of the cabinet. Definitely no room for blades. I'm not sure if art blades would even fit. The playfield scrapes the sides when you lift the playfield. I'm going to hold onto the blades for my SW premium I'll be getting in 3 weeks, hoping there's more room in my cabinet.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Sadly it is a nice product but simply to thick for the purpose used. Art blades do fit fine though you need to use caution when lifting. I helped a friend try to install the CC blades unfortunately no luck for us. Decals were option 2.

#4659 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Haven’t been following the thread close enough, so my apologies if repeated. Just installed new code, first game in the groove rockin and rollin, blowing up Escape from Hoth and Hyperspace Multiball, crossing 3bil, and bam, flippers died, system locked, reset. Wtf haha

Did you do the Stern capacitor upgrade recall? Mine did the same prior not sure if your issue is the same. Maybe you just play to awesome Or the game was afraid of a bad SDTM review!

1 week later
#4763 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So I’m putting mirror blades AND pinstadiums in my premium. Looks like there’s plenty of room for both blades. When I add the magnet strips for the pinstadium, I’m a bit worried. Am I supposed to lower the blades and put the strip against the wood, above the blade? Or sandwich the magnet strip right onto the blade?

Not certain which mirror blades you purchased but typically they are magnetic. So, you don't need to use the PinStadium mag strip simply stick the light strips to the blades. Hope this is correct for your application but I had seen Scott make that suggestion to others.

5 months later
#5996 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

FINALLY! FINALLY! I got to and beat the Emperor. Had to turn on all stacking to get there, but worth it.
[quoted image]

Crap that’s a score! Haven’t done it myself but the game keeps drawing you in for more.

#6002 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I wouldn't get your hopes up. GAP may be wrong... I think it will be $399 for IMDN and $499 for Star Wars, but I hope I am wrong for sure.

Why would you assume a multi year Stern distributor would be wrong? Are you also a distributor?

#6006 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

yelobird I’m in if you make this mod!

It honestly wasn’t horrible in person granted it could use some basic color aging or panel decals. I am sure there will be opportunities if people don’t love it.

1 month later
#6263 11 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I added a shaker motor to Star Wars and holy crap it tries to shake itself apart on default settings!
Do people really run it like this in full blast?

I have noticed its a completely different experience/effect depending on what the game is installed on. On a hard floor it can be earth shattering, on carpet though you almost need to have it on max as most of the vibration is absorbed. Just my opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside