IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7535 4 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

Seems like an odd couple of last numbers for a pinball score...?[quoted image]

How do u get 6 points lol

2 months later
#7913 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Fellow owners... am I correct in that Star Wars currently does not allow you to reset the machine with the Left Flipper + Start shortcut? I was able to find the setting on my GB and BM66 but don't see that option in the SW menu.

U just hold start it will restart

#7914 4 years ago

Can someone please tell me how in the living hell I can adjust the plunger power stop the ball from bouncing once and going right back down the goddamn right hand out lane this is maddening I was just playing one of my best games ever and it freaking did this twice..bullshit lol. Hit 1.3 Billy on ball one !!!

2 months later
#8431 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

I think it works like this:
You earn bonus points with every ball. If you choose the “Hold Bonus” reward option, the bonus points you earn for the current ball start where the previous one left off.
The end result is if you have two good back to back balls, you can rack up a lot of points

That’s so awesome I just hit 1 billion point bonus the other day it’s simply double is your bonus more or less on that ball..: It’s a pretty good way to get on the leaderboard and pump your score up if you have a really good ball or you’re planning on having a really good ball LOL

1 month later
#8556 4 years ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Had a problem with my Comic Edition pro start yesterday. The 2 posts that stop the ball when Hoth or the video mode are active won't go down appropriately. They stay up until a ball check is done then I have to push the pin around to get them to go down. Any suggestions to resolve this?
Attached a photo of the posts that are the problem.[quoted image]

mine started to have an issue with those posts we actually loosened it a little bit and the post went up and down it seemed like something was rubbing or something

2 weeks later
#8636 4 years ago
Quoted from ibjeepin:

I have had mine for months and still have not blown up the death star. But I will. its practice practice and more practice Again making me a better player. My shots keep getting better. I get the hyperloop much more these days than I did a month ago.
I have never been able to backhand it from the left flipper on my le. It seem that it hits the left scoop part. Its a right flipper only shot for me. Just keep going, enjoy the music and the sound effects for now! ;P

this was an old post have you blown up the death star?! You’re probably talking about a premium money cause I can document the death star shot on the pro! I love this game I’ve played so many other games but it’s like every time I turn this game on I’m stoked to try and get further... I guess being a complete Star Wars nerd really does help the enjoyment factor!

1 month later
#8840 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, you gotta be shoving up when that ball is headed toward those outlines. It’s a shake it or lose it game.

thats why this game sometimes sucks on location cuz the operator (understandably so) has the tilt on mousefart .. like so bad a 3 ball multiball will cause a warning. operators if ur machine tilts from a multiball which ive for sure experienced a few times.. chill the frig out and lower that sh@t!!! gotta ge Able to move the machine a teeny bit and work with it.. drunk assholes everywhere ruining games.. i get it. very physical player.. hence the name lol. on a different note I change the game to let’s just say more than three balls and stacking on everything and finally beat it! i love how the music gets all dark n evil creepy sounding when u face the emperor! awesome.. time to swap it out or sell it and get something new!

3 weeks later
#8915 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

More pimping out of my Star Wars game! Just added interactive undercab lighting, speaker panels, Darth Vader tie fighter, Pin Monk's colored insert gels, and Titan translucent rings.
Star Wars is a game that has surprised me in how much fun it continues to be! I've had my Premium a couple of years now and it's one of my favorites to play in my current collection.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

dudeeeee powder coat looks sickkkkkkk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=tiltboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.