• Pro 133 votes
    27%
  • Premium 200 votes
    41%
  • LE 151 votes
    31%

(484 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,331 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

locations.JPG
screen.JPG
image (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200402-181102_Photos.jpg
91811174_600444444156733_4430814212469555200_n (resized).jpg
sneak.JPG
image (resized).jpg
20200328_221834 (resized).jpg
20200326_205333209_iOS (resized).jpg
4F3ECC38-F143-4686-83AB-9A405B600707 (resized).jpeg
FAF589FB-9ACC-4EEF-ABDC-4470404396BE (resized).jpeg
Header (resized).png
IMG_0107 (resized).jpg
55F40A81-A368-4201-9DB7-A8E41C777B25 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200319-014246_Photos.jpg
image (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steigerpijp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1336 2 years ago

So, after a few days sitting in the box, nr 604 is set up , level.

I have never had the patience to leave a new game nib. Must be the bad vibes a lot of people are expressing the last few months.

My kids played a few games, and I noticed they kept on getting house balls on the button launch. Target bank-left outlane, and auto launch would repeat.. left them a little dissapointed. Using the shooter softly is better. But still..

I played my first game this morning, ball 1 on button launch, out, auto ,out, ball 2, out, auto out. No flips yet.

Ball 3, shooter launch, couple left to right, out, auto launch out...

So , it can only get better from here on , not worried yet..hehehe

Looks good, lightning fast and Sounds awesome, Still in .87, it wont accept any USB's we have around.. I never get why updating is such a hassle with sterns these days

#1375 2 years ago

Same here, it settles down around game 113...

Adjust the kick out power down, that helps a lot

I added the pro post thats below the f drop, world of difference on cheap launch drains

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Got my LE on Tuesday... played about 100 games already because its a drain monster! If it's not bounce from the 3bank target it's from the right kick out or the centre shot or the ball bounces over the flippers or the Outlane guides!

#1378 2 years ago

Sure, no worries.

I took a post from my own spare part box, so you'll have to arrange your own.

My guess is that it probably was forgotten in the art/cad playfield drilling files for the prem/LE if its installed on the pro.
It makes those ridiculous auto launch drains a thing of the past.

IMG_6722 (resized).JPG

#1427 2 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Pls keep notice:

" this is not the post I was looking for" ?

Its my game, I will drill posts wherever I want . I dont expect stern to say , crap, we forgot 800 posts..

And Steve says "do'nt", but not "why"

Anyway, great game, tough as nails, still love it.

#1431 2 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

You can absolutely do whatever you want on your game. But at least Steve answered the question of whether or not this was intentional.
Marc

Yes indeed, true.

But.. devils advocate.. Lets say it was un-intentional, per Steve, would that be an acceptable answer for stern?

Like others, I am interested in the why, not on LE, yes on pro, I just dont get it .?

#1436 2 years ago

Yeah, that mystery trap would be great .

I just realised that I will never do well on this game.. someone pointed out to me why I wasnt shooting for the yellow arrows, and I said, where?

He showed them, I thought they were all greens.
Same with shooting the purple shots.. purple? I keep chasing the pink combo arrows too, cant see them either...

Colour blindness at its best. The rgb pastel tint combinations are so alike its confusing. Blue orange and red stand out fine.

Anyone else experience this? I dont have it on my gotLE, those arrows colours are much more defined

3 weeks later
#1834 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You went a long way around for that joke ...

And it wasnt even funny...at all.

4 weeks later
#2164 2 years ago
Quoted from Nickbtx:

Is it just me or do game scores seem a little lower with V0.93.0?

I keep telling myself that is the case.. and not my game-play..)

#2194 2 years ago

I love all these strategies people talk about, they must work well, but are you all doing this in the 10secs between each ball..)

One mistake, lose control and its sucked out the sides on mine . I’m not that bad of a player , but its busting my balls every game still

#2216 2 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Yeah, move the posts, ensure you're at 6.5 degrees, and lower the Tatooine kick-out power. Been solid for me since.

I always moved posts down too soon in my past experience , so holding them up for now. Its such a rush to play that I feel like getting an empire whipping is all part of it

Tattooine scoop is low powered now, but maybe someone can advise if the game should have balls hit the top of the slings out of the obits? Coming out of the pops, this ends in the side to side, and often a drain.
Game is level, both orbit returns do it at medium speed

4 weeks later
#2562 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Had my first V1.0 code glitch last night. Made the hyperspace hurry up shot while the purple rectangular DeathStar insert was flashing. Ball went around the accelerator 4 times likes it’s supposed to for the hurry up, then the upper gate opened to divert the ball to the right ramp return. Hyperspace hurry up video ends and it immediately goes to mode select while darkening the pin and shutting off the flippers. Ball drains and ends, goes to bonus count.........arrrghh!!!
While I know the Stern guys check out pinside every now and then, what is the best way of contacting them to let them know about this bug??

Yeah I had this happen also.

Before this, Mode start up would occasionaly release early too causing a flipperless drain on .91&.93

#2563 2 years ago

Not always though so its not really a bug in my opinion..

I get confused at times when travelling slow, so I guess a machine at this lightspeed pace is allowed to do do once in a while )

1 month later
#3208 2 years ago

wish it were different, but my sw days are done.. bar the endless adjusting, just tired of another good feeling game beating boba and light saber duel, looking up and still being only halway to the neighhours GC he lucked into on his first ever game without knowing what the hell he was doing ...

Multipliers.. nice ,nothing bad about them but over the top for me , let alone family& friends.

Ill miss that hyperloop.

#3213 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Probably not the time to point this out but it's sounds like you need a lot of practice.

Probably not but its a comment I expected. Its sour when you cant master something, I have no issues with pinball defeat, or say reaching iron throne on got or going round twice on a hobbit . SW though needs to be flawlessly set up to master, and I’m capable enough in the tweak department, but even that isnt working out .

Good game, just too much for me

#3217 2 years ago

I have dealt with AVLE myself, and that was a smooth player after tweaking it.

I will have to make some serious modifications if I want mine to play like it should.
I had it at 7 so that orbit exits would not hit the top or clip the slings. This meant no hyperdrive backhands.
Now I have it at 6.5, but slings again get hit, and back to the endless drains on plunge.
There’s no in between. Next step is elongating the ball guide mount holes, I cant adjust any more . For 10k euro’s thats just a bridge too far .

#3233 2 years ago

The fact you can blow it up in many ways is great. And awesome when it happens as you plan it.

But the downside is that just one 40x shot , after a multiball, intentional or just lucky, can determine the outcome.

I’ve tried to lend out my game to friends of mine while I decide to keep or sell it, but all said “no Thanks, too much work and too hard ..”

For top players its a dream though .

1 month later
#3743 2 years ago

Hang in there , keep trying to adjust. Mine was, and still is a complete bastard machine compared to others I played. In the end I gave up .

I traded mine, kept rubbing me the wrong way. SW is awesome game all over, it really is one of the best , but this particular LE and me never bonded.. down the line I will give one another shot for sure .

Quoted from paynemic:

Club members, I need help. I can’t remeber ever being so frustrated with a game I owned. My sw premium is a cheap drain monster. I’ve leveled it to 6.5 and perfect left-right. It’s excruciating. It’s the one thing in pinball I can’t stand is cheap drains.
When I shoot up the Death Star ramp to start a mode and it comes back down to begin the mode, the ramp does this weird and poorly timed little up-down thing and throws the ball randomly. 50% sdtm. Completely un-savable.
I fixed the Tatooine scoop by moving the ball guide a little. That’s the one thing that’s like clockwork now (and the only reliable ball saver in the new code).
Ball launch is absurdly random. And routinely left outlane drain. It will ball save and send it right back into the outlane again very frequently.
And finally, the worst offender: the left loop is 100% drain. If I time it perfectly, I can catch a tip of my right flipper, but it just hops up, and drains down the middle or smacks the glass and jumps to the left outlane. If not, it’s not sdtm.
I spent two hours working on it tonight and had almost no effect. I really haven’t hated a machine this much since ghostbusters (I know people love it, but the only ones I’ve ever played were all CHEAP drain monsters, I won’t play it anymore). It’s killing me because I LOVE the Star Wars theme, and the code on this looks great. I just can’t get into it at all. I’ve never been so mad at a machine I own before!! I need counseling!

3 weeks later
#4119 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Check and check, all already done and been done for a while. I'm guessing it's something along the lines of lunar gravitation influences are affecting the way it plays.
While I enjoy challenges in my pinball games, I'm getting way to frustrated too often with this pin, and I've been one of it's biggest proponents and defenders. Yes, it's a challenge, and yes it's unbelievable fun, but damn........

Deja vu I’m getting here.. sw might be the best ever , loved & hated it, but in the end after 6 months we split up and both lived happily ever after

1 year later
#7527 7 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

At the orbit, that doesn't look like a clear issue, it looks like the ball guide had been impacted and is shifting, therefore scratching the playfield. Make sure the ball guide is tight. There should be nuts under the playfield. As for the slings, that seems pretty minimal compared to some of the newer issues, assuming it doesn't get larger or chip.

No its a clear issue, had the same on mine , bunching up on every mount point of the guiderail posts, and other places. When one chipped of I asked my distributor what to do, I sent pics and at the time he was informed “ not bad enough , live with it or get a new pf out and fix it .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steigerpijp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside