• Pro 124 votes
    27%
  • Premium 185 votes
    41%
  • LE 146 votes
    32%

(455 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,185 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
IMG20191130154932 (resized).jpg
338E226E-1A05-48DD-8C2D-127A2F68B0F2 (resized).png
C4B8A1B8-71F5-49C3-803B-F67126AA49F4 (resized).jpeg
2B5F1AB7-DB28-4121-A5A0-318D5475FF44 (resized).jpeg
0A650F6D-2114-4CC1-BC51-4DA4A23B262B (resized).jpeg
86D6DEEB-FD65-45F5-BF81-B06CD4CCEE86 (resized).jpeg
45BF7DD0-61F4-4E9A-8327-FB20E245371D (resized).jpeg
2810DE70-F648-4173-9C99-79408434F2DD (resized).jpeg
9404DEB7-EB08-4923-B5C6-11063E04C4B8 (resized).jpeg
8CCF642E-914C-455D-B6CB-5BF889C434A4 (resized).jpeg
B5942906-8AE7-47F9-B0C4-12FCE700F27B (resized).jpeg
A5889672-FE68-4241-A38C-01DCC2727CAA (resized).jpeg
D04065B9-1FE0-454F-8A93-CB088F9ED797 (resized).jpeg
E7179E2F-04B1-4154-8362-B7BA84F0C548 (resized).jpeg
AAADBB3A-913F-4A8A-8785-DF0944D271D0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sebastian88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7662 52 days ago
Quoted from jlatko:

I played my Premium tonight for about an hour, doing nothing special as usual, lucky to hit a billion. Then out of nowhere, I reach the Emperor for the very first time, and defeated him! Didn't see that coming. Finished at only 3.5 billion because I didn't complete any of the 4 planet multi-balls and didn't exploit the shot multipliers well enough. Baby steps!

I have a new premium coming next week. I’m excited. Never played it. I like games that are deemed difficult. I’m not looking for the best pin ever made, I’m sure it’s fun..?

#7678 51 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agreed that this game is very unfairly reviewed and rated here on pinside. Location players weigh in with low scores because game was not setup correctly or they don’t understand the awesome coding Dwight has done. Hence the low scores. Before purchasing it, I played on location and didn’t like it very much at all. Pulled the plunger 6 times and had 6 straight drains. Said to my friend, this game stinks and didn’t play it again till I was at a distributors location and could free play it as much as I wanted and got a little education from the dealer. Fell in love with it the minute red and blue light saber duel started. There was a while, this was my only game, so I know it quite well. It is an amazing game that keeps you coming back for more. Because it is a space scene, people think it is somewhat lacking in the toy department. But that’s not true.
The hyperdrive is a rush when multiple balls are flying around all at the same time. Look at all the gear behind the back of the table to make that happen. The fork that goes up and down for DS shots. The far right VUC, with targets at the end of each ramp. Spinner and “use the force shooter lane return mech. The DS that blows up with cool lights and animation. FORCE drop targets. Tie Fighter mech. Pop bumper field. PF screen information/scene instrument. Multi-level habit trails, with hyper drive habit trail diverter. Left lane up post. Millennium Falcon motor lights. And on and on: the game is loaded with toys and mechs. Unless in a home environment this game is severely under appreciated.

I value both of your opinions. I m really excited. Glad I went with the premium. There is nothing like getting a new pin delivered. I’m sure I will like it. I pretty much like every pin I have ever owned or played for one reason or another. Some are just more fun than others. I thought wizard mode on Simpson’s party was difficult to beat, this sounds more difficult. I like that

1 week later
#7746 44 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agreed that this game is very unfairly reviewed and rated here on pinside. Location players weigh in with low scores because game was not setup correctly or they don’t understand the awesome coding Dwight has done. Hence the low scores. Before purchasing it, I played on location and didn’t like it very much at all. Pulled the plunger 6 times and had 6 straight drains. Said to my friend, this game stinks and didn’t play it again till I was at a distributors location and could free play it as much as I wanted and got a little education from the dealer. Fell in love with it the minute red and blue light saber duel started. There was a while, this was my only game, so I know it quite well. It is an amazing game that keeps you coming back for more. Because it is a space scene, people think it is somewhat lacking in the toy department. But that’s not true.
The hyperdrive is a rush when multiple balls are flying around all at the same time. Look at all the gear behind the back of the table to make that happen. The fork that goes up and down for DS shots. The far right VUC, with targets at the end of each ramp. Spinner and “use the force shooter lane return mech. The DS that blows up with cool lights and animation. FORCE drop targets. Tie Fighter mech. Pop bumper field. PF screen information/scene instrument. Multi-level habit trails, with hyper drive habit trail diverter. Left lane up post. Millennium Falcon motor lights. And on and on: the game is loaded with toys and mechs. Unless in a home environment this game is severely under appreciated.

I received my Star Wars premium yesterday brand new. It’s a great game. my son who is 17 years old thinks it’s the best People who don’t like the game are out of their mind. what are they looking for??? It may not be the easiest game in the world but if you want an easy game then buy monster Bash.

09E99A3B-F8D7-4E21-A209-9DA4D459A457 (resized).jpeg
#7747 44 days ago

I played it for about two hours I’m not really sure what I’m doing but I’ll figure it out. All the modes are cool, the death star shot is difficult. Overall it’s one of The better games I’ve played.

1 week later
#7803 37 days ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

I just joined the club! A location near me has a SW pro I’ve played a bunch and really enjoyed the speed of it. I only have room for one pin, & I’ve been thinking about trading my current machine towards SW for over a month. It took me 3 weeks to get through the 150+ pages of this thread as my “research”.
My comic art SW pro should be delivered this Friday. So excited!

Got my SW last Tuesday. It is sooooo much fun. I have 5 new sterns , tied for my favorite. You won’t be disappointed. Should get a higher rating then it does.

#7804 37 days ago
Quoted from Sprudeldudel:

Guys, the Premium is designed without that post. Modifying it to your liking is your right as a owner, but its not how it was meant to be. Ask the designer. He's made the point and many other (pitch 6.5 i.e.) multiple times in interviews, on the forum and on facebook. If you can't deal with the frustration of playing the game as it was meant to be you might aswell close the outlanes alltogether and feel great about the inevitable highscores.
Everyone can do what he or she wants with his or her property, but unless you are doing this for your three year old, as a means to motivate him into eventually playing normal difficulty, any custom modification to ease the game that are beyond the design are and will always be cheating. Any score coming from it is a non-achievement.
I disrepect none of you as people, but this whole "how to cheat" post nonsense doesn't make you look all that great - and that doesn't change, just because you are here in numbers.
Aynway we're all here to have fun and share our opinions. This one is mine, sorry.Agree. Move the post down if you want but I don’t believe in bigger posts, adding rubber, star posts, ect ect. Play it as it was intended to be played. I treat them like classic cars. Keep the game original. Don’t mess/junk it up

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mentor, OH
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sebastian88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside