IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rickyrooroo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8991 3 years ago

Anyone know why during Hyperspace multi-ball I can only have 2 balls going around the Hyperspace loop? I feed two balls in there and they just go around a dozen times or so and no other ball kicks out...then it spits out the 2 balls for a 2 ball multi-ball.

thoughts?

#8995 3 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I had this problem and fixed it. Below the Death Star on the left side is a nylon lock nut. Loosen it, then push down on the wire form ramp as low as it will go, and then tighten the nut.
The balls go airborne off the wireform and hit the back ramp. When it's too high, they bounce and the game doesn't keep track of them properly. Go to test mode, game specific tests, hyperloop. Set it to on and feed balls up the left wire form to confirm the fix (roll them up by hand, not too fast but not too slow). It should show the correct number of balls going around on the display.
Before the fix the balls would collide and the count was wrong.

Ah...yes...I'll try that. Thanks so much. Thanks for not saying to just hit more balls up the ramp. smh

1 week later
#8996 3 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I had this problem and fixed it. Below the Death Star on the left side is a nylon lock nut. Loosen it, then push down on the wire form ramp as low as it will go, and then tighten the nut.
The balls go airborne off the wireform and hit the back ramp. When it's too high, they bounce and the game doesn't keep track of them properly. Go to test mode, game specific tests, hyperloop. Set it to on and feed balls up the left wire form to confirm the fix (roll them up by hand, not too fast but not too slow). It should show the correct number of balls going around on the display.
Before the fix the balls would collide and the count was wrong.

So...I adjusted the nut below the Death Star ramp and it did track the correct number of balls during test mode. However, when I'm in a game, it still doesn't put a 3rd ball into play after I lock 2 balls in the Hyperspace Loop. Any other thoughts? Could it be a software issue where I should re-install the game code or something?

thanks for your suggestions.

2 weeks later
#9036 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hey all, I'm a very recent Comic Pro owner and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and can't seem to find the answer.
The Deathstar/Hyperspace shot rejects a lot of the time when it should be holding the ball. The twin-posts pop up, but then kinda jiggle and go back down releasing the ball prematurely. This means that I can't start Deathstar missions, because the shot rejects / the ball releases before mode-start triggers.
What can I do? I think I remember reading something about adjusting the posts so that they are level with the pf when down? But I might be misremembering.

There is a nut right under the Death Star ramp on the left. Loosen it and move the ramp up/down to adjust. Make sure the game is at the right pitch as well. It is very sensitive to the angle.

2 years later
#12713 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Hyperspace accelerator test
Anybody know how to fix this?
Hyperspace multiball is borked. Two balls go in the loop and spin around until it times out. The game thinks there's only one ball in the loop with two it doesn't launch a 3rd.

Mine is doing the same thing. Let me know if you figure it out.

5 months later
#13823 1 year ago

Mine does the same thing. I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time. One time I tried reseating all the connections on the node board…which then it worked one time! It has yet to work again. Please let me know if you figure it out.

2 months later
#14191 11 months ago
Quoted from spidey:

This is great! I have the same issue with the ball count being wrong in test mode which results in the game not kicking out ball 3.
I ran the Hyperspace loop test and watched the 4 opto boxes on the display and most of the time I see all 4 boxes blink but any of the 4 may not blink sometimes as the ball goes through. How do you tell which opto pair to replace? I suppose I could just replace all 4 pair.
Pimballlife has these,
https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=515-0215

I'm having the same issue. How do you tell which opto to change out?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rickyrooroo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=rickyrooroo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.