IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketholeshot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9834 3 years ago

Joined the club with my first pin ever. Ordered back in September but just happened to arrive a few days before Xmas. I had played both Pro and Premium on location before ordering. I went with the Pro over the premium because I liked the faster play of the Pro and didn't much care for the Hyperloop. I also prefer the Pro art on the comic version. Build date of Nov 12th, 2020. Playfield is stamped Oct 19th 2020.

I was a little anxious about going NIB but so far everything plays perfectly and the playfield looks really great! The horseshoe feeds perfectly with no STDM drains that I've heard others have problems with.

The new code came out the day before my game arrived so that was pretty exciting. I had ordered the art blades ahead of time and I love the look they provide.

My only issue was my coin door was slightly misaligned on the hinge. Quick adjustment fixed that.

SWCAPRO1 (resized).jpgSWCAPRO1 (resized).jpgSWCAPRO2 (resized).jpgSWCAPRO2 (resized).jpg
#9836 3 years ago

I didn't care enough to spend the extra $1600 I mean...

It's cool and all, just not that cool for me.

#9862 3 years ago

I was playing my new comic pro and saw this during a break in the action after holding the flippers for instant info. I'm on the latest code. Does this mean midnight madness is back in the game? I know it was in an early version but was removed. Or is it just a bug?

20201228_120906.jpg20201228_120906.jpg
2 weeks later
#10081 3 years ago

A few weeks into owning my Comic Art Pro and having an awesome time. I had to adjust the Tatooine eject ball guide to hit the left flipper properly. I know most people use a crescent wrench but I though I would share this tool that works great for adjusting ball guides.

I'm a former bicycle mechanic and this disc brake truing tool works very well.

https://www.parktool.com/product/rotor-truing-fork-dt-2

It is designed to straighten brake rotors that just happen to be about the same gauge stainless steel as ball guides. You can use one end for bigger adjustments and the perpendicular end for fine tuning. It's also slimmer than a crescent wrench for those tight spots.

DT-2_005 (resized).jpgDT-2_005 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#10281 3 years ago

Can anyone layout the rules for the Tie mini-game exactly? In particular the extra ball rules where you hit enough tie fighters to reveal Darth Vader's Tie, then destroy that for an extra ball. Trying to figure out exactly how many hits it takes to start that and how long the timers are on it.

I understand the multipliers and most other rules but I can't find any info in the rule sheets about this particular mechanic.

3 weeks later
#10410 3 years ago

I heard a screw drop into the lower right cabinet during play on my Comic Pro. I can't find where it came from. I checked the tie fighter wings. I went over both sides of the PF but no luck. Any ideas?

20210226_130350.jpg20210226_130350.jpg20210226_130435.jpg20210226_130435.jpg
#10424 3 years ago
Quoted from zatname:

Check behind the tie fighter also, Mine came loose on my comic premium.

Thanks guys, you were correct. It was one of the screws behind the main body of the Tie Fighter. I looked backed there initially but thought there was only two screws total. It turns out there were 4 but 2 were just hard to see.

Thanks again.

1 year later
#12474 1 year ago

The bubble level is unreliable. Never assume they are accurate. Get a digital level and put it at 6.5 degrees exactly. Measure multiple places and also make sure you're dead level left to right.

If you can't get a good return from the scoop from power settings, adjust the ball guide ever so slightly. It should hit the left flipper dead on and come to an easy cradle.

My inner loop is perfect, but some have reported that they needed to loosen the nuts on the loop ball guides to release tension. Unscrew the nuts under the playfield and retighten to just barely tight enough.

Try this and report back. Good luck!

#12480 1 year ago

If you look lower in the newsletter it says "Only run of 2022" for Star Wars, implying its not the final run. Not sure which is accurate.

swpinball (resized).pngswpinball (resized).png
6 months later
#13560 1 year ago

Has anyone installed the latest code (1.23) yet? I always check first in case anyone reports any critical bugs.

Thanks!

7 months later
#14435 7 months ago

Streaming some Star Wars Comic Pro tonight, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/pocketholeshot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketholeshot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=pocketholeshot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.