20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7314 4 years ago

I'm about to move on a NIB LE. The production number is in the high 100's. Is the anything I should know about on these as far as defects or mods that need to be made? I prefer the pro translite. Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Hoping to join the club this week!

#7321 4 years ago

Is the shaker a must have on this game? I checked sterns website feature matrix and I don't see one included with any model. Is it integrated well or is it too much?

#7323 4 years ago

Thanks, any recommendations on which shaker to buy?

1 year later
#9685 3 years ago

I made some custom slingshot plastics that match the rails on the LE. Looks sharp together. Im about to add a center post on my LE. Has anyone else done that?

playfeil (resized).jpgplayfeil (resized).jpgsw slings (resized).jpgsw slings (resized).jpg
#9688 3 years ago

Just drill a hole. I see center posts that thread into the pf but that seems like it could fail and stress the wood. Im just going to drill a hole and bolt one through. Ive always enjoyed games that had one. The games is so fast and open that I get some long ball stdm's. My ball times are pretty short and I think it would enhance game play. How much it depreciates my LE? or maybe it would be worth $2.95 more.

sof cp (resized).jpgsof cp (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9722 3 years ago

I made some new art blades for this game. I wanted them to be a background the playfield toys like the deathstar, M Falcon, and added x wings, tie fighters and star destroyers. I will print them and install today and get some pics up when done.

STAR WARS ART BLADES PST (resized).jpgSTAR WARS ART BLADES PST (resized).jpg
#9724 3 years ago

Installed last night! They definitely add to that space battle feel.

SW ab left (resized).jpgSW ab left (resized).jpgSW ab right (resized).jpgSW ab right (resized).jpg
#9728 3 years ago
Quoted from Magadovski:

look really nice!! good work!, are they gonna be available for everyone?

Thanks! Sure if anyone is interested. I bought a roll of material thinking I was going to start selling some artblades but they are kind of expensive to produce. The quality is excellent though. The are printed on a woven fabric material that has the reusable adhesive, and then laminated with a pretty stout scratch resistant and lightly textured laminate. Due to the paper backing on the fabric, once I laminate them I cannot roll them up very well as the art section becomes too rigid to stick to the backing when rolled, and this forces me to ship them flat which also costs more to package and ship. At that Im not talking about a crushing price difference and would charge $90 a pair shipped in the US. The great thing about that lam is that if you strike it with the playfield it wont rip the side art as well as it can totally handle a surface abrasion. The lam typically used for custom wallpapering and meant to be kid tough. If anyone is interested just pm me.

#9730 3 years ago

Getting a post save really makes me feel like the force is with me. Down votes can only come from the dark side.

swle pst (resized).jpgswle pst (resized).jpg
#9735 3 years ago

thats the pic angle or a k hair. Plays fine.

3 weeks later
#10044 3 years ago

I have a couple pair of custom slingshots I made. If anyone is interested pm me.

slingshots (resized).jpgslingshots (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10386 3 years ago

I added a stormtrooper to mine with an LED in his blaster and a little fluorescent acylic blast around it. Its wired to the pops flasher.

stormtrooper 1 (resized).jpgstormtrooper 1 (resized).jpgstrooper 2 (resized).jpgstrooper 2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10397 3 years ago

I liked the stormtrooper I had added but wanted something more interactive so I added blue LEDs beneath the hands of the emperor and again wired him to the pop flasher. I think its more fun even if smaller.

emp1 (resized).jpgemp1 (resized).jpg
#10398 3 years ago

Here is a short video of him in action. Looks much brighter in person.

#10400 3 years ago

Thanks! It is an armada model victory class. Its a little smaller than the imperial class.

#10401 3 years ago

I added a kenner R2 next to the R2 scoop. I added a 3mm red LED on the top and a 1.8mm blue LED on the bottom as circled in the pic. I buy the battery powered LED whips from evens designs here in CO. Easy website and cheap to order. You can get them with 14in leads and they wire right to the GI or flashers(in newer stern games). I wired R2 to the flasher on the R2 scoop. Turned out neat and really lets you know the ball is being ejected with the red and blue flash.

r2 pic (resized).jpgr2 pic (resized).jpg
#10402 3 years ago

Here is a quick video, as always looks so much better in person.

1 year later
#13014 1 year ago

I think that extra post in the goodie bag is a center post. I added one to mine and on the rare occasion that it gives me a ball save I truly feel like the force was with me.

swle pst (resized).jpgswle pst (resized).jpg
#13029 1 year ago
Quoted from Travis82:

Did you have to drill a hole in the playfield to install the center post? I just got a SW Premium from the September run, and it didn't come with an extra post or a pre-drilled hole under the center drain to install. I would love to have one, as I lose a lot of ball straight down the middle!

Yes, you do have to drill a hole and also ignore people who call you dumb. Lots of games come with center posts and Star Wars should have been one. My play field is irreversibly enhanced and the game more enjoyable for an average player like myself. Nails in the outlanes, gimme a break. Ouch, yes I am still recovering from all those negative comments.

1 year later
#14933 7 days ago

Ive got a new translite with some classic art. Pm if interested.

SW pst 1 (resized).jpgSW pst 1 (resized).jpg
#14937 6 days ago

I have a new translite with some classic art. PM if interested.

sw pst (resized).jpgsw pst (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Ashburn, VA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.