IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#559 6 years ago

Just in today / Game has arrived and I freaking love it !!! July 12 build date . In the home and set up OOB and no tweaks I had to do , Not one blemish / nothing out of place / Played well but needed new balls and some wax since it was needed as the ball speeds are fast and will English badly off of flippers .
Having a blast
Happy to be in this club.. Depending now on how much my fun I have on a friends LE. I just may have to upgrade to a Premium . Yikes

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

I'm planing to get a premium but I'm going to wait for a wile. They may have some special LE they are going to announce after all the original LE Games are sold. Like mabye a vader or boba fett edition LE, ect...

That would be Great

#565 6 years ago

I have .84 / good to know. Will update

#596 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make!
....I kind of want to go on an adventure, though.
I need to get a TWD and GB.

I am still in the honeymoon mode but , I like having to reach for the button and get the Tie's while trying to maintain control of the ball like a true Jedi.
Also having to pick the right times to activate the Multiplier / I am a fan of this because if you are not paying attention you die. like in life .
Me and my brother have been competing against each other and it is much fun . But I consider myself a home player too. Which is why I love Spider-Man so much with the longer ball times .
this game I feel a little more immersed into the action

#610 6 years ago

well my Hoth Insert started Ghosting but at least it is Hoth / Hoth is cold . one could say it is Frosty now . Ice is forming on edges / Ha / Damn why oh why cant it stay Brand new looking after 50 games / Hope no more start / Still enjoying the Honeymoon but will stop playing it and play my others so I do not get burned out . Feels different than my other games so I enjoy the variety I have here

#611 6 years ago

oh. and is there a hyperspace multiball available on the pro? I have not yet gotten one

#689 6 years ago

anyone else have the Crazy yellow looking hair imperfection at Luke's head on the back glass ? and in between the A and the R of Wars a Blue looking Hair in the art ? Just curious

1 week later
#792 6 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I still get a lot of SDTM when the ball is kicked out. Is this a problem for anyone else?
I am also getting a ton of air balls. I have had numerous balls fly up and hit the glass, fly up onto the ramps, jump over the flippers, hit the tie fighter, etc. Again anyone else having this issue?

no on SDTM shots. and Yes to crazy flying balls and over the inlanes to the outlanes a sheet ton .
But it is pinball and pinball is wild.
The reason my Inserts are ghosting I suspect is that the balls are tapping down on these big rectangle Inserts.
Since they do not dimple like the rest of my playfield ,the inserts have started to separate from the clear . I would prefer dimples to ghosting since dimples are going to happen and I accept that. I suppose anyone getting NIB .
Take your game and add extra measures somehow to the bottom side of the inserts and somehow do something to have them not sink down . My opinion on the matter. Wish I had done something.
in the mean time I am an owner for almost a month now and I am still I suppose on a honeymoon ! . I keep coming back again and again even with my other games on hand.

#793 6 years ago

Way past 50 games here . Balls hitting balls is the biggest problem and with this many multiball modes . It is happenin !

3 weeks later
#1051 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nope. You're wrong about this. Every pro owner has said so.

not sure what he meant by maybe it will morph.
However what I have said in past posts is if you play a Pro and like it , you will then like a Prem/Le version too as they are identical in play .
Only thing you get extra is a fork ramp to load balls onto a habitrail and an opening ball save gate you do not need. Worth the money / Loads of prem/le owners Say yes!
I do not doubt or disrespect them opinions . They vary .
I am happy with the same gameplay without the lil extra breather from a fork ramp that is just there for a lift!
It is not even there for an extra Mode or extra MB / Its just for a lift to a merry-go-round Nascar/Getaway abracadabra motion,oh and the Deathstar opens up. Sorry to forget that ..
This Pro owner Star Wars Fanatic(don't do costumes) will not Be upgrading

if you do not like the way the pro plays or is / You wont like the play on a prem/le

20170830_184151[365] (resized).jpg20170830_184151[365] (resized).jpg

20170830_184244[362] (resized).jpg20170830_184244[362] (resized).jpg

#1052 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Had 20 pinheads over at my house last night to help me break SW in! I put SW in its own seperate area away from the other games to have more space and let people have the true experience of the sounds and lighting. It had Non stop play and we put in over 100 games on it.
To me get togethers with friends are what pinball is all about! Need to do it again soon!

Congrats Buddy . Nice game

#1054 6 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Hey PinFever, Where did you get the extra playfield toys from ?

some from ebay and some from Modfather . I got the Falcon on ebay 17Dollars to my door and two Star wars minutures Tie fighters 12.99 to my door off ebay too/ Then Modfather came over hooked me up with some more Tie's and a few Cab Decals which makes the Cab Pop. By the way it looks awesome with the Red T molding the Pro gets which I like loads better than the White T molding the Le gets / And a few LE owners had said the same to me

lots of glare in my pic I will take a pic with it off

#1055 6 years ago

pics

20170830_201314 (resized).jpg20170830_201314 (resized).jpg
20170830_201341 (resized).jpg20170830_201341 (resized).jpg
20170830_201356 (resized).jpg20170830_201356 (resized).jpg

20170830_184244 (resized).jpg20170830_184244 (resized).jpg

#1059 6 years ago

doesn't the ball come out the same place all the time off the roundabout? unless it flies or falls off? I played a half dozen to a dozen games a week ago and I can not for the life of me remember now

#1064 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

PinFever What's used to mount those. I'm thinking about getting some x-wing game fighters and mounting them, but not sure how. I really like how yours look.

the ones I bought I actually used the accessories the stuff came with Pegs With Magnets the Tie's with the custom Spades Symbols / even when balls hit them they do not come off / need X wings I do! I will use one to deflect would be outlane drains from unexpected(expected!) Airballs
/ Modfather ones you would have to ask him but look like steel wireform bent to form .

#1086 6 years ago

on the fence about powder coating it as the pro with black trim and red t molding looks good out of the box.
Odd choice you have on that Pro / Mystic Purple on A GB looks good. Your pics must not do it justice. Not sure what had you pick that color .
If I had to choose I was thinking like white gun metal / gun metal grey / like a X wing Fighter Color /like the canopy of an X wing / since when playing it seems to have you feel you are in a cockpit of one , so makes sense

#1099 6 years ago

Not White!
Gun Metal . or whatever dirty color metal the X wing fighters ships color is, Never could pick out wall paints either . So many names so many shades .
white would be horrible .

jht65-21 (resized).jpgjht65-21 (resized).jpg

#1124 6 years ago

even if they had ten different end ball scenes people would bitch!
That there isn't twenty/ or other characters
Me I was happy they added the extra Ball save scenes . Yes more is better . maybe a 8 gb download , yikes

#1129 6 years ago

there is a difference I know from pro, to le/prem . didn't know the Prem and le had differences in the plastics

2 weeks later
#1327 6 years ago

congrats hooked / and thanks for your modding skills. I have a very decked out Hulk le # 136

1 month later
#2120 6 years ago

Enjoy Jeff , it is a great game

#2150 6 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

Also explains the annoying rattle heard every time the shaker motor activates

the glass perhaps, Take the glass off and put thin tape on the sides all the way up the length of it to keep the glass from vibrating . Have fun with the game

4 months later
#3958 6 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I don't understand worrying about $50 on an accessory for a $5k-$8k game... Just grab the Stern motor for $159

I can,, save 50 for 3 units get one free !!! save save save.. . if you do not keep saving money you cant afford 2020 6200$ pro price on a Judas Priest Pin// still enjoying my SW pro and the decision to do w/o the extra gate at outlane/fork ramp with reach around fast habitrails ..
Welcome to the club

1 year later
2 years later
#12095 2 years ago

Your not crazy preferring Star Wars to Godzilla at all. I just played the GODle And a SWpremium and prefer the SW game better. I sold my pro way back at

4800. he will make a huge profit now,and i have to pay allot more for a premium, but i like the OG art over the Comic . but hey .all opinions are just that. To

me The Comic Art is to Distorted with White and Blue hyperspace lines and plays mind tricks on me .

Especially right above the endor artwork where the Han Leiah R2D2 and luke Inserts are that look like Mr Clean Soap Bubbles above the flippers Where i am

looking at the ball more than not while playing.. Why that special Ring around the inserts ?The OG Art Inserts have no soapy Bubbles Area . What is it

supposed to be ! ? the Blue Milk from the Last Jedi Perhaps / Anyway OG Art over Comic for this SW fan

Quoted from Schaitas:

Ok. That makes sense. Although I really like the Comic Art version more than the stardard - not sure why they chose to keep producing the older one. I guess its better for us..
Also - I am probably crazy, but this is my favorite game in my lineup right now.. and I have Godzilla LE, DP and JP Prem... I also prefer this over my Mando LE - just from a gameplay point of view

#12104 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

This hobby is worse than drugs!

you aint kidding bro. I am also getting a SW Prem in Was hoping August but your Sept Date seems more logical/ not sure i would have if it was the comic one though . But due to people charging more than new i may not have had a choice. This hobby has gotten (Warning bad word) Retarded

1 year later
#13911 1 year ago

I bought premium and also have this issue and a few other lines in game also have this hicup

Quoted from crujones4life:Today before playing reinstalled version 1.23 this time downloaded to a jump drive instead of over wifi. For some reason all of my settings and scores were erased.
1. No freezing today. What I have noticed is occasionally when the game ends (pretty much immediately) when Obi-Wan says "May the force be with you", there is a slight hiccup (for lack of a better word) in the speech/sounds (for like a split second). Was thinking it was my new Star Wars cause my old one ( not IC) never did that. Well then I stepped over to Mando which never had this issue and it did the same thing. I just installed insider connected so it must be that as neither games did it before IC and now both do. Not a major issue obviously but unfortunately for me I notice everything.
2. Today I got Tie Fighter Multiball several times and only had the 2 balls in the shooter lane before a plunge once, and again it was when I was playing the Tie Fighter mini game (nothing else was going, no modes, no add a ball, and I had ball in play cradled). The game may have always done this and maybe it was so infrequent I never noticed? The game does put a total of 3 balls in play (correct amount for Tie Fighter Multiball).
3. Is anyone else still able to start Hyperspace Multiball during a mini wizard mode? It's not supposed to be possible anymore. I still haven't checked to see if the Hyperspace Multiball Bug is still there (ball stays stuck under Death Star until all the other balls drain *Pro Only*). I will have to pull the glass at some point and check.
4. The text off the mini screen/ overlapping text on the mini screen needs to be fixed...it's so jarring.
Xaqery
SW Pro v1.23 IC
*This pin is my favorite and it's so close to being perfect IMO. Take us to the promise land Dwight! We're almost there!

#13926 1 year ago

I took out the ic connect usb and my distorted sound and occasional screen freeze went away on my SW premium

#13928 1 year ago

Yes

Quoted from crujones4life:Are you talking about the wifi dongle?

3 weeks later
#14098 1 year ago

pic would be nice. i experience this too 50 percent . will check it tomorrow

Quoted from vikingerik:What hiker2099 said. Your shot is hitting the underside of the rail that goes into the death star. You need to raise that wireform up. You want it as high as it can go without balls already on it hitting the ceiling of the death star.

3 weeks later
#14220 11 months ago

yeah wow. i suck, my scores are low. Afraid to share my Pics !

3 weeks later
#14273 10 months ago

Perhaps the low number is due to how Ugly The Playfields are in that model. The Only positives of the Comic Edition to me is the Cab Head and cab body decals and maybe the Translight . But the Soap dish around the 4 choices (Han to Luke )inserts alongs with SUDS -and the BLUE /WHITE Hyperspace lines give my eyes a headache looking at them.. The art on the Playfield sucks in that area of the playfield and not sure why those inserts needed to have a border around them when the original does not makes no sense .. My opinion is my Own and sorry to knock any one who owns the Comics but i am glad you like it ..

Quoted from vikingerik:

I think 500 is the most common guess, but yeah there weren't many. I'm not sure if there were some more in the most recent build run around August last year.

#14277 10 months ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Oh, comic vs. original. We never had that before.... yawn...

Realllllllly. Burp!!!

Find it funny the few who did buy it thinks that its rarity means it’s worth more than a New in box from any distributor who STILL has them in stock for less. Gigity lol!

#14278 10 months ago
Quoted from usul27:

Got my SW Prem yesterday. One major issue that I have are SDTMs from the death star. Unfortunately the guide can't be bend and there's no rubber that I could change. Any way to fix this?

One of those cabinet felt dots at the base of that ramp at ball level will work . Used for cabinet door noise when closing your doors hard to lessen the noise is what I mean by cabinet felt dot

7 months later
#14778 88 days ago

should also have had the topper airbrushed somehow!!! looks great on the Lockdown bar and sides

Quoted from Jim-Beam:

Really nice Machines here, so let me show my darling [quoted image]

1 week later
#14803 81 days ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Have a premium i want to install mirror blades on but i don't know what looks best.
Regular mirror or black mirror.
Any recommendations ?

The regular ones. The black ones are much more dull. If you want it to be less bright or reflective,than choose the black. Example . On Spider-Man regular mirror is better for me and on Star trek next gen the black was better for me ! Hope this helps, .
I owned a Star Wars pro and premium and if selected for it I would go regular mirror on them .

1 month later
#14936 32 days ago

Such a very neat empty back box…. Where’s the beef!!!! lol @ cost of stern .

Star Wars is my favorite Spike game but alas it is a Spike!!! I pray for a jjp version Star Wars game . Maybe one day

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=pinfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.