• Pro 124 votes
    27%
  • Premium 185 votes
    41%
  • LE 146 votes
    32%

(455 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,185 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
IMG20191130154932 (resized).jpg
338E226E-1A05-48DD-8C2D-127A2F68B0F2 (resized).png
C4B8A1B8-71F5-49C3-803B-F67126AA49F4 (resized).jpeg
2B5F1AB7-DB28-4121-A5A0-318D5475FF44 (resized).jpeg
0A650F6D-2114-4CC1-BC51-4DA4A23B262B (resized).jpeg
86D6DEEB-FD65-45F5-BF81-B06CD4CCEE86 (resized).jpeg
45BF7DD0-61F4-4E9A-8327-FB20E245371D (resized).jpeg
2810DE70-F648-4173-9C99-79408434F2DD (resized).jpeg
9404DEB7-EB08-4923-B5C6-11063E04C4B8 (resized).jpeg
8CCF642E-914C-455D-B6CB-5BF889C434A4 (resized).jpeg
B5942906-8AE7-47F9-B0C4-12FCE700F27B (resized).jpeg
A5889672-FE68-4241-A38C-01DCC2727CAA (resized).jpeg
D04065B9-1FE0-454F-8A93-CB088F9ED797 (resized).jpeg
E7179E2F-04B1-4154-8362-B7BA84F0C548 (resized).jpeg
AAADBB3A-913F-4A8A-8785-DF0944D271D0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#493 2 years ago

i can second that distributer said 2 weeks start shipping and on line now. on LE's

#567 2 years ago

the luci leia idea is great!
has anyone got an LE yet?

1 week later
#662 2 years ago

star-wars-dive-toys-1 (resized).jpg

#664 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Millennium Falcon added...tied into ramp flasher circuit.

looks sic.
does that come with the premium or no?

#691 2 years ago

i think it looks good. does it have flashers when game plays? any interaction?

3 weeks later
#993 2 years ago

think there might be a projector on r2d2 topper!!
hope its cool and so.

1 week later
#1092 2 years ago

i think it looks good. the purple. might wanna change t molding. not sure if there is a matching purple for it tho. red might be fine.
but
where the heck do people get powder coating done?

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtybones:

I just set up my machine, and the ball keeps getting stuck under the death star. The gate is up when it is not supposed to be. Anyone else having this issue? Happens every game.

yes its happened 2 times to me. no idea what to do.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

BTW, another thing yo should do is move both posts in the outlanes in, and adjust your ball save time to 10 seconds, just trust me.

on on and on! will do when get a minute. i believe you. i bet moving posts will help. i never noticed that u could do. very cool.
thx man

#1135 2 years ago
Quoted from purrep:

Unboxed our LE on Friday and after removing the "protection" tape from the t-mold it seems like the glue from the tape has created some kind of reaction with the plastic in the t-mold making it sticky and gooey.
Has anyone else had the same experience?
Unsure of how to clean this up without damaging or discoloring the t-mold. Any suggestions?

iso alcohol. come off in sceonds.

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Mine does this as well ... i emailed stern about it this morning to see if that was normal behavior... doesn't seem healthy for the ball to be smacking into the back of the forks like that. especially long term. I did just go back and watch the Twitch stream of the Premium Play from Stern factory and notice several times this happened to the folks that were playing.

yes to all you guys talking about this. mine does almost all the time. thought it was part of game but wasnt sure.
so no answrs yet?

#1162 2 years ago

black is better

#1188 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Here's some shots of the minor mods I did to my premium (sorry, didn't take the glass off). Mirror blades, blue lighted flipper buttons, and blue and red rubbers on the flipper bats.

really thanks for mirror blade pics. been on fence like others. they look great!
still gonna wait for sterns to make sure. but am def leaning toward mirror.

#1210 2 years ago

i left goody bag in mine. am i missing anything really cool? anybody open theirs?

#1218 2 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Question, have all of the LE's been built and shipped? Still waiting on my order, no update yet. Anyone else waiting for their LE as well?

think so. im 640 and i saw some peeps that were like 760. i would think? hope you get as soon as possible.

1 week later
#1275 2 years ago

What a great game!

#1314 2 years ago

yes. use shaker. i think maximal it is very mellow on this game. just right amount. some games it's over used and some shake way too hard.

2 weeks later
#1622 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Hey *Bob* I’ve been in that boat with you for years. I’ve never had a game in my gameroom that didn’t immediately receive Flipper Fidelity speaker kit upgrade. It’s killing me not to put one in this SW Pro- only avoiding because it’s going out on location any day where unfortunately it will barely be heard.
Pinball is awesome because of its effect on 3 of your five senses. For about $150 on your multi-thousand dollar toy you can significantly improve one of those sense impacts.

hey sound lovers. i never heard of flipper fidelity. i used a pinsub pinovators. plugged a nice computer speaker system with bass to mine. incredible incredible. easy as pie too. this machine deserves great sound for sure.

#1626 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

my take on left instruction card.

Thanks! My fav yet. printing out now.

#1674 2 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

For those of you who have added a sub to your Star Wars, how did you do it? The Spike sub connection kit from Pinnovators does not list Star Wars on their compatibility list. Thanks in advance!

yes. it is a fantastic product. easy hook up. i use nice computer speakers with a nice bass box. connects right to it. 5 min job.
its great because you get big big bass sound and the suround speakers. i bought one speaker sysytem that i connect 2 pins to.
also to add. it not only sounds the best but is the most economical. i did 2 pins for 120 or so.
and yes the SPIKE pinsub does any SPIKE system. SW is SPIKE.

#1706 2 years ago

amazon.com link »

getting this strobe light for LE light speed translite. think it will rock. giving feeling of light speed. 17$

1 week later
#1858 2 years ago

got that back hand up death star down. ball gotta be sitting still for me to do. people were talking about that earlier.
havnt destroyed death star yet tho but got 8.16 parsecs! loading that hyper loop is amazing.
what a satisfying shoot, so narrow. i'm having probs with forks still with new update still. its when i shot at a certain speed, it will get caught behind. they dont activate. not hard enough they dont go down.
a thing i really wish that it was a bit easier to get an extra ball.

oh and some folks were talking about control earlier. i really dont think its that important. this can score damn high just trying to keep ball in and flowing. the game is way better accomplishing desired shots and strategy but this is a great game just to keep ball alive. exciting fast. great for all.

1 month later
#2260 2 years ago

i felt most important ship is red 5 going in to smickity smack the g spot in death star.
i did a few ships. it is a bare PF but it is a space dual. less is more.

20171125_211319 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2391 1 year ago

ive been looking around on here, cant find. is there an issue thread or problems thread? thanks

#2393 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Problems or issues with what game?

i guess all. but i have an LE

#2423 1 year ago
Quoted from ibjeepin:

I have had mine for months and still have not blown up the death star. But I will. its practice practice and more practice Again making me a better player. My shots keep getting better. I get the hyperloop much more these days than I did a month ago.
I have never been able to backhand it from the left flipper on my le. It seem that it hits the left scoop part. Its a right flipper only shot for me. Just keep going, enjoy the music and the sound effects for now! ;P

yeah man i havnt blown up death star either. its been months. i was looking in settings last night for longer time and couldnt find. that would be nice. death star is such a cool feature and is cool its the climax and is hard but would be nice a little easier.

#2465 1 year ago

love update! great job! now im ready for stern mods.

3 weeks later
#2753 1 year ago

sorry to ask this question again or bring up. i remeber seeing in some thread the pitch?? i thought 6.5? no? mine is perfect in bubble level on machine. but hoth shot bounces back off forks alot and of course death star shot has problems. i figure getting that pitch right will help. anybody know? thanks.

#2758 1 year ago

ok great. thanks guys. ok so 6.5 is the correct level?
Eskaybee? can you elaborate what to do? no i have not heard this yet.

#2763 1 year ago

cool cool. thanks!

#2791 1 year ago

here is a great SW MOD thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modded-a-star-wars-pro

modfather stuff.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/star-wars

here is a good star wars minitures site

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgswx02.html

im looking for stuff too. think gonna keep to space fight. just x wings and ti fighters. some asteroids. will do mirror blades probably just waiting to see sterns.

#2831 1 year ago

so a gorilla walks into a bar. he then goes to end of bar and tears apart a woman and eats her.
then he sits down and asks bartender for a drink.
the bartender says "we dont serve gorillas and especially gorillas on drugs"
the gorilla says "i'm not on drugs"
the bartender says "oh yeah? what about that bar bitch you ate? "

1 week later
#2987 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

No responses so far so I guess that's a no for under cabinet LED/flasher kit for S.W. premium....bummer! Those kits are so cool. How about this... Anyone have a back box flasher kit for Star Wars? If so what do you think of it and where did you find it? Appreciate any help on this!

i have been moving slow on the project. but i have an LE. been wanting to hook up strobe light to GI to go off when hit hyperloop in backbox.
give that hyperspace feel. will post when its done in SW mod thread if your interested.

#3027 1 year ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

That's good to hear. Was tough with GB really enjoying the game to find it just fizzles after We Came We Saw. I'm enjoying SW so far looking forward to getting to know it more.

you gb guys. it is being worked on now from what i hear, the final code.

1 week later
#3146 1 year ago

why or what is making high multiplier drop back down? hitting shots not lit or what?

#3149 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The 3 bank makes it go up. It goes down automatically after time. You'll hear that beeping sound meaning you have to hit the back again or lose it.

Quoted from pintechev:

You have to make a green kit shot within 40 seconds I believe to keep the multiplier active.

thanks will try both. will listen for that sound.

#3152 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It's not just the sound, the green X's will begin to flash as well......but yeah, the sound is easier to pick up than the flashing.....

nice yeah good to know that too.

3 months later
#4670 1 year ago

oh bummer. i just came in to see if anyone did the mirrors. damn i just ordered mine on ebay. i thought i saw pics of peeps that did mirrors way back?
i do not like the stern. looks like im going with these ST if they fit spike? there are some other space scene options too.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/star-trek-pro

#4745 1 year ago

anybody want to buy an LE? New out box.
new england area?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kingston, NY
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ann Arbor, MI
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
4,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lorton, VA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 218.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside