IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider no_pickles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7795 4 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Silly question I’m sure .............
Any news or updates on a Star Wars Topper .?.?.?

3F11A18F-CB54-43C1-9A13-40CE19118EDE (resized).jpeg3F11A18F-CB54-43C1-9A13-40CE19118EDE (resized).jpeg
#7802 4 years ago

I just joined the club! A location near me has a SW pro I’ve played a bunch and really enjoyed the speed of it. I only have room for one pin, & I’ve been thinking about trading my current machine towards SW for over a month. It took me 3 weeks to get through the 150+ pages of this thread as my “research”.

My comic art SW pro should be delivered this Friday. So excited!

#7809 4 years ago

Somewhere back in this thread was a link to a site that had sort of a table guide, that was interactive with a screenshot of the playfield that changed to illustrate which shots to hit in which mode. The pictures make it easier for a beginner to understand, as opposed to just reading a rulesheet.

I've been trying to search through the thread and find it again without any luck.
Does anyone know what i'm talking about and where to find that link again?
Thanks!

#7813 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

here it is, was in another thread I started which may have some some useful information in addition to this:
https://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=880
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-for-against-sw-premium-/page/1

Thanks so much, that explains why I couldn't find it in this thread.

#7824 4 years ago

Wow. Just finished playing a couple games on my new comic art SW Pro. On my first game I got over 700 million, better than any of the previous games I ever played on a location machine.

The playfield art is so vibrant that I don’t think I’m going to install any of the toys I had been planning on. It just doesn’t need it.
It also didn’t seem to need any tweaking out of the box to get the ball to go where it is supposed to. I didn’t even need to touch the outlanes. Wow.

The only hiccup was on the initial setup the machine told me that node boards 1,8,9,10 were not found. I panicked and when I called my distributor he assured me that was common and the game would still work just fine, and he was right. Should I be concerned anyway?

#7837 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Did the comic art pro have the pegs or the service
rails installed under playfield. Ordering some essentials
for mine and I hate those pegs. Replaced them on my gotg pro
I had. Thx

Unfortunately pegs. I was also hoping for rails

#7838 4 years ago

Sorry for the total noobie question but is there an easy way to get the balls out prior to lifting the playfield up?
The first time I did it the balls all crashed down and I don’t want to break anything.

#7848 4 years ago

I had my best pinball game of all time just now on my new SW comic art machine. At some point after back to back to back Tie fighter multiball, Hoth multiball, and Victory multiball I knocked a screw loose from something. It wound up on the middle of the playfield.

I still had a ball cradled on the flipper and did not want the game to end yet, so I managed to get a one handed picture through the glass of the screw. By the time I finished the ball, it was gone. I assume it fell down into the cabinet. I can’t tell what it’s from, though. Nothing seems to be missing and it’s a darker color than the other visible screws. Does anyone have any idea where it could be from?
C4F52FE0-8A7D-4597-8BA8-456D1B8BC639 (resized).jpegC4F52FE0-8A7D-4597-8BA8-456D1B8BC639 (resized).jpeg

4D0F6CA7-D23C-46A9-984E-D9A2516CDA4C (resized).jpeg4D0F6CA7-D23C-46A9-984E-D9A2516CDA4C (resized).jpeg2DD46E56-02E8-473F-9D95-4B09C4941CA6 (resized).jpeg2DD46E56-02E8-473F-9D95-4B09C4941CA6 (resized).jpeg
#7850 4 years ago

That was my first thought because the tie fighter is the only thing I can see without shiny zinc screws. Both of the wings are attached, though and I can see the hex of the screw head holding them in.

#7857 4 years ago

What does the “targeting computer” group of 3 icons represent? I think it has something to do with the empire rollover lights in the top lanes but I can’t figure it out.

#7892 4 years ago
Quoted from unwallflower:

Thanks guys, this has been SUPER helpful. We are located in Santa Barbara, CA. Can someone maybe point me to some resources on the process of lifting up the playfield, etc? We are all fairly handy people and I think we should be able to at least take a look ourselves and see if the cause is obvious. Would like to do some reading/watch a video of the process first to make sure we aren’t getting in over our heads.

Make sure to take the balls out before lifting the playfield up

#7893 4 years ago

Lol. Now that I finished my basic sound editing, I'm making a duplicate SD card with a full blown Jar-Jar sound edit. My son is so psyched to play the new machine when he comes home for Thanksgiving and it should be a hilarious surprise.

So far I have replaced ball save dialogue with "Meesa back" & "Meesa busting with happiness seeing you again"
Yoda's ball drains replaced with "Wesa be robbed un crunched", "This embarrassing", Well dat smells stink-a-whiff", & "Dissen berry berry bad"
Tilt warnings replaced with "Ex-squeeze-me" & "How rude"
Jackpots replaced with "Boom!" & "Cawazy"

Any other suggestions?

1 week later
#7965 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

There is a free John Williams Remix around that I used to have. I know a few users here have it also. No need to pay pinballmix for this.

+1
I have a different thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-sound-mods-code-version105
where I started keeping track of sound file locations to create your own custom mix relatively easily, using pinball browser.

I haven’t updated it in a few days but so far I’ve identified where most of the key scene related music is.

That being said, if you don’t have the time or are not technically inclined at all, it is nice that pinballmix offers the service he does.

2 weeks later
#8099 4 years ago

I blew up the first Death Star tonight! I’ve had my SW pro about 1 month and probably played about 100 games so far. The Endor Death Star has been relatively easy but this one was tough. I was on the 3rd trench run and started a Tie Fighter multiball. It was so hectic I think I missed most of the call outs.

#8108 4 years ago

I read a post recently on the question of how many multi ball modes there are and don't remember if anyone answered it. The flyer lists as additional features: 16 missions, 1 wizard mode with 9 distinct multiball modes.
I only count 8.
1. Tie fighter multiball
2. Hyperspace multiball
3. Destroy the Death Star planet multiball
4. Escape from Tattooine planet multiball
5. Battle above Endor planet multiball
6. Escape from Hoth planet multiball
7. Victory multiball
8. Jedi multiball / wizard mode
What am I missing?

1 week later
#8197 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Kaneda doesn’t know what he is talking about regarding Star Wars in particular. Completely clueless.

Today I listened to his podcast comments on the Rick & Morty’s preview, and it sounds like it has a lot of similarities to SW (flat artwork, minimal 3d sculpts, and a ship on a spring). But it’s funny how it didn’t seem nearly as negative on R&M.

The SW code has matured a lot and I think if people weren’t as stubborn it would be much higher rated today. Even the art package has improved with the option for the Comic art style.

I think turning mission stacking on by default initially was a huge mistake. That one decision made the rules seem much more complicated and detracted from the theme.

1 week later
#8267 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to help me with a sound file that I can’t seem to get formatted properly on my Mac?
I can’t even tell if it’s supposed to be a .img or a .spk file for the install in the game.
I’ve tried etcher, disk utility, decompressor and a rar file unpacker. The native file seems to be a .rar which I have t worked with before.

What exactly are you trying to do? I’m a little confused by your description. I used a Mac to edit the SW sounds using pinball browser.

1 week later
#8302 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I also have stacking off on principle. I like to play one scene at a time, I realize that pinball is not a one to one relation to how I watch a movie or read a book for example but I like to have a semblance of order not having 2-3 scenes playing at once just for the sake of completing more missions more efficiently.

I agree. I have basic pinball skills so don't expect to beat the wizard mode easily, but I feel like it should eventually be attainable if I'm having a great game.
Given that the game was designed to have modes stacked (and quicker progression), I don't feel guilty setting it up for 5 ball play to give me more time to get through missions with stacking turned off.

Guilt feelings or not it's my game so I can set it for 10 ball play if I want, but at least I don't feel like 5 balls is "cheating"

2 weeks later
#8385 4 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

The clear is fine but the wood is soft so you do get dimples. Doesn’t bother me and does even out somewhat over time.

Same here. The dimples are only noticeable by me when I crouch low enough for the light to reflect off of them. Even my metal ramp flaps are dimpled!

#8405 4 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

Can someone explain exactly how the bonus points and “Bonus Held” works on Star Wars?
I got a HUGE bonus today (1.2B) and I’m not quite sure how I got it. The total was around 600M and then because I had picked Bonus Held, it doubled it.
Any explanation on how the bonus and bonus held works for this game would be greatly appreciated.

I think it works like this:
You earn bonus points with every ball. If you choose the “Hold Bonus” reward option, the bonus points you earn for the current ball start where the previous one left off.

The end result is if you have two good back to back balls, you can rack up a lot of points

1 month later
#8589 4 years ago
Quoted from Exeter:

Hey everyone! Just got my Pro a few weeks ago and having quite the trouble with the right sling. This thing just keeps throwing the ball into the left out lane. It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I’ve played this game on location at a number of different places and nothing like this has ever happened. Any ideas?

These have worked for me:
1. Make sure the left out lane post is in the lower of the 2 positions.
2. Reduce the coil power in the operator settings
3. As soon as the ball starts bouncing back and forth between the slings I give the machine a good forward nudge

#8601 4 years ago

So excited that Pinball Browser supports changing video now. I had already edited the sound clips for several of the end of ball Yoda quotes. Now that I’m staying at home, I had the time to identify and change 2 of the video clips. I’ll post some footage once I install the edited code.

#8618 4 years ago

Loving the new update to Pinball Browser!
Thanks again, Oga. I was getting really annoyed by Yoda.
Your software helped make the game so much more enjoyable for me!

#8621 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I haven’t followed the pinball browser. So you can change the videos in Star Wars? Is it way to do?

Yes. In previous versions you were able to edit the audio. In the newest version there is support for changing the video clips as well. It is moderately challenging from a technical standpoint, as you get the best results when you substitute clips that are the exact same duration.

#8624 4 years ago

Edited out another annoying Yoda clip, and put in one of my favorites...

#8625 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Can someone post up a tutorial on how to how to get rid of Yoda with this Pinball Browser for those of us who are technically challenged?

It depends how technically challenged you’re talking about.
1. You need the Pinball Browser software
2. You need a computer with an SD card slot
3. You need a source of SW related alternate sound files or music to sub in
4. You need a digital copy of whatever alternate video you want to sub in
5. You need to be able to do basic editing of the sound and video files to make sure the length matches up perfectly with the original files you are replacing

#8628 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

It really needs: stay on target, stay on target! From the Death Star fight scene.

I’m not sure, because it’s hard to pay attention when it’s happening, but I think that’s already included at one point in the Death Star 1 multiball mode.

#8633 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

My understanding is that the SD card is written in linux. Does Pinball Browser do all that is needed to rewrite the card files?

Yes. I downloaded the SD card image from the Stern website and edited that, then use Balena Etcher to copy the edited file to a new SD card.

1 week later
#8644 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Gotta love a 2.5B lightsaber duel![quoted image]

Impressive.
Most impressive.

#8645 4 years ago

My final video edit, and my new personal favorite. It doesn’t come up as often in the rotation but puts a smile on my face when the ball drains.

#8654 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Very cool. Does this edit add to the end of ball video options or does it replace an original end of ball video?

It replaces them.
When the ball drains it triggers a script in the code that chooses from several matched pairs of audio .wav files and video .mp4 files.
The replacement files have to match the duration of the originals.

The same thing applies to general audio callouts. I was always bothered by the fake C-3PO when video mode starts. I tried to replace it with the original line from the movie, but it was something like 8 seconds longer.

#8666 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I can't share my code, because it's my raw image file 1.05 that I am modifying with Pinbrowser. Contains all my scores, audits etc on the SDHC card and I have no way to reload my audits onto a clean SD image...you can USB dump them, but not reload them
You have to be comfortable working with the program and editing and burning the image to the SDHC card using Etcher (see Stern site)
If you get Pinbrowser, for the LukeSave:
The video location is 0x111
Sound is 0x455
It's really not that hard.
for vids and sound
I use Power Director and Wave Director to edit my vids and audio files
I Produce a high quality 2K vid for reference then use Handbrake to convert the video to the 1360x768 resolution for the game
using PinballBrowser
1. Open your Image on your game SD using Pinbrowser
2. Save to new location on your computer
3. Store original SD for safe keeping
4. Click Video tab>go to video location>import video file
5. Do Same for audio (I use 100% and unlick 10000hz cutoff)
6. The firmware is automatically saved when making edits
7. Open Etcher in Admin mode and Flash a New Image to a NEW SD card using your edited Code image
8. Insert New image SD card in Pinball Machine and play!

Very nice!

#8669 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Here's the locations if you're interested.
I like the Han and R2 Ball saves so i didn't change those[quoted image]

Nice! I love the we’re all fine here, how are you..
definitely going to add that one in today.

2 weeks later
#8716 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I totally respect those that love the prem/LE, but I will say I adore my pro and have zero regrets and no urge to upgrade. You can't lose either way. If you have the extra money and do not mind spending it, go for it. But if not and a pro is all you can reasonable do, it's still an awesome game.

I agree. Personally I liked the cabinet art better on the Comic Pro, plus I don’t have an unlimited budget to work with. I added on my own Millennium Falcon mod and that was good enough for me.

I can’t speak to the difficulty of the DS shot on the premium, but I assume just like a lot of other things about this game, once you tweak a machine to be just right I assume the shot has to be doable.

I can also say that even on the Pro, without the hyper loop, making the left inner loop shot to hit the captive ball during Hyperspace Multiball is one of the best shots in the game. So satisfying.

#8717 3 years ago

I think the answer is no, but is there anyway to backup and restore saved High Scores from one SD card with code to another?

#8719 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone have a video link to the comic pro in action?

Anything you’d like to see in particular? I can try to make one tomorrow.

#8729 3 years ago

I wanted to have some fun and try something different with my kids, so we set it to 10 ball play, no limit on extra balls, and the 3 of us took turns on one shared game to see if we could get to the Emperor.

We played a 25 minute game yesterday and had a ton of fun but kept failing on Lightsaber Duel, and wasn’t even close to Boba Fett (I only completed it successfully twice before).

We tried again today and crushed it. Started with Han and on ball one I completed all of Tatooine, Hoth, and all except for the final shot of Lightsaber Duel.

On my next ball I managed to complete Boba Fett.

We got to the Emperor and it was awesome. The actual animation is a little cheesy, but the UV glow flashers on my Pinstadium during the force lightning attack was the single coolest thing I’ve seen on the game so far.

3 months later
#9106 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

I'm not that deep into the game yet, but I notice a severe lack of Lando. Someone please tell me eventually I'll here "Hello, what have we here?".

Battle over Endor is all Lando

1 week later
#9136 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

I searched this thread and the LE problems and fixes thread but I haven't found my problem. When I hit the Left Ramp and the ball returns down the ramp, the ball will jump the end of the ramp and go over the outlane and drain. I thought I even saw a plastic guard for this, but I sure cannot find it now. Anyone else with this problem and a solution?

Maybe try loosening the 3 screws securing the ball return, shifting the position a bit, and tightening again?

2 months later
#9556 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Sorry but what is a Retheme card?

Yes, there are some who have used Pinball Browser to modify certain assets, like adding more original music, changing out the annoying Yoda videos, etc...

#9593 3 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

On my Star Wars Pro I would all too often be annoyed by almost hitting the Death Star loop and then having the ball bungling off of the wire gate.
So I moved it back to the rear hole. This moves it back about a half inch.
Now it's a nice smooth shot.
I'm sure others have done this, but I don't remember seeing a post on it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, what an easy fix to make that shot smoother! That shot is usually rejected a good third of the time, but not anymore.

On my first game this morning, I blew up the Death Star on both wizard modes.

#9601 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Joined the club today, finally! I bought light saber flipper bat toppers in 2018 because I couldn’t resist this theme. But the game always seemed too fast and short to me, like I couldn’t stay alive long enough to get a handle on the rules. I found a minty LE with R2 topper, and I’m going to give this game a good, long try. Any good ideas on how to approach the rules? Or are the paths very different depending on the character you choose?
[quoted image]

Post #6077 in this thread has a handy shot chart to help visualize what to do. I would definitely recommend starting with mode stacking off, pick one character to start with, and get used to the different missions they have. Since the game was designed with stacking on, I set mine to 5 balls to compensate for the slower progression.

I’ve had my SW for just over a year, play several times a week, and finally get the mode strategy well enough that I’ve started to stack modes again.

#9603 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I went to move my gate tonight, and I notice it is different then yours. Do you have a comic art version?
[quoted image]

Mine is comic art, but I assume the hardware is exactly the same. I removed both screws, gently and nervously pulled the wires up a little to get some slack, and repositioned the gate with only the 1 back screw secured into the previous forward screw position.

#9606 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

So are you saying you moved the gate forward?

It’s all relative. I moved it deeper into the machine, so it is further into the Death Star channel .

1 month later
#9711 3 years ago

Relative newbie question:
I changed out my slingshot rubbers for clear titan silicone.
It was an immediate improvement in gameplay as I no longer have to aggressively nudge to break the slingshot to slingshot to outlane cycle.
The problem is one of the slings is now occasionally self-activating, or after a legitimate trigger it keeps hammering for an additional few seconds before stopping.

Is that because the silicone is a tiny bit too tight? I’m assuming I need to stretch it a little bit, or slightly bend back the metal switches it activates.

As I’m writing this, I’m remembering that when I initially stretched it in place one of the metal switches was accidentally pinched outside the rubber, I probably bent it forward unintentionally.

#9715 3 years ago

I did a little bit of both, and the sling is much better now. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#9846 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Newb question: Where is the memory card at? I asked fooflighter for the image with his edits-- if I screw around with editing the software image-- should I use a new memory card and if so what specs should we replace it with? Or can I just reload from the Stern software update to revert the image?
Thanks!

Definitely get a new SD card to play around with, you want to keep your default card alone.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - currently $6.49 on Amazon

1 week later
#9971 3 years ago

I wish I had known about ordering the factory Falcon from stern, with the bracket and light hook up. I play the X-Wing Miniatures game and had a spare MF, so I just drilled two screws into the bottom, and bent a stiff paper clip into a loop around those screws, and some holding the ramp.

I know it's not "canon", but I miss playing X-wing with both models and being able to have Han and Lando work together in 2 Falcons.

#10003 3 years ago
Quoted from Flancrest_ent:

I’m in the club! Just brought a Comic Pro home yesterday. Family played all day today-even skeptic wife and daughter had an absolute blast!
My first pinball machine. I did a ton of reading on here deciding what to buy, thanks to a great & helpful community.

congrats and welcome!

2 weeks later
#10214 3 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Proud new SWC Premium owner here! I’d like to share my pinball journey, brief as it currently is.
It started with the search for a new game table for the basement. We currently have a pool table (w/ping pong topper), and a nice poker table that we usually play board games on. Initially I was thinking foosball, but after playing at my in-laws and looking at a few tables, I just didn’t love the game. However, in doing research I stumbled across bubble hockey, and ultimately decided on a Super Chexx Pro, which I ordered a couple days before Christmas.
Pinside happened to have some of the most helpful threads about Super Chexx, so I spent a good deal of time on the website. I never thought I would care to own a pinball machine, but the more time I spent on the site, the more intrigued I became.
Jan. 7: Two houses up from me is a very knowledgeable and helpful neighbor, who happens to be a pinball enthusiast and Pinside member. He has seven pins in his basement, so I reached out to him with questions.
Jan. 8: Continued to research online, and came across Star Wars Comic Art machines. I kind of got stuck on the Star Wars theme, and wanted a Premium because of the wire forms and hyperloop. I contacted several of the closest dealers, and they all said the Comic Art Premiums were long gone.
Jan. 9: Went to the closest Stern dealer (about an hour away) to play several games, and also played my neighbor’s machines. Decided I needed a pinball machine. The dealer couldn’t locate a SWC Premium, so I emailed Stern directly. They put me in touch with Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA, saying they *might* have a SWC Premium …. And they did!
Jan. 11: Officially ordered the SWC Premium from Pinball Pirate.
Jan. 12: Machine shipped.
Jan. 18: Machine arrived and set up!
I’ve added several mods/upgrades to the machine:
- PDI Glass
- Pinball Pro Premium Speakers
- Apron Cards (@YouBentMyWookie) … must have!
- Comic Art Blades (I had previously asked for opinions on these vs. mirror … these are awesome, though I think mirrors would look great as well)
- Stormtrooper Shooter Rod
- LCD Monitor Bezel
- Plastic Protectors (Mezelmods)
- Death Star Button (Mod Couple)
- Custom Satellites (Mod Couple)
- Speaker Lighting (Mod Couple)
I have the character color gels & airball protector from Mezelmods as well, though I’m not sure I’m going to put them in.
I feel like I went a little overboard with add-ons in anticipation of receiving my first pin, but it all looks great.
The whole thing has been a whirlwind journey. If you told me three weeks ago I’d have a pinball machine in my basement, I would’ve laughed hysterically. And here we are.
I don’t think I will own MANY pins … but I could see having 2-3 total, and I already have a wish list of new themes that would interest me. Thanks to all on these boards and in this thread!
Oh, and the Super Chexx Pro finally arrives tomorrow!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like the Magic Kingdom poster in the background, too!

5 months later
#11166 2 years ago
Quoted from firebrand007:I'm getting STDM shots nearly all the time when sending fast balls to the left outer Orbit, is that normal ? If not, what exactly should I adjust ? pictures most welcome as I'm a complete noob
Thanks !

That used to happen to me too. On my machine there is a brief moment when I can catch it with the right flipper, I tend to keep the right flipper extended after I hit the left orbit hard and that deflects it back over to the left.

7 months later
#12130 2 years ago

I just reviewed the readme file on what's changed. Very disappointing that they only added insider connected, and corrected a few egregious spelling mistakes.

This is a game that is crying out for some bug fixes regarding audio/video priorities when missions are stacked with tie fighter or hyperspace multiball.

6 months later
#12856 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

No. It was removed completely 2 versions ago. There is a version just before that where it is dormant in the code and could be re-enabled by modifying the code.

I think code version 1.10

7 months later
#14204 11 months ago

Even though I’ve had my SW Comic Art Pro for years, it’s my first NIB machine and I’m a total noob from a maintenance and repair perspective.
Question- I’ve noticed my flippers starting to “stick” a bit. In the past I’ve had metal dust in the coin tray. How do I know whether I just need to order new coil stops, or an entire rebuild kit?

I probably have a thousand plays over 3 years.
Thanks!

10 months later
#14982 17 days ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I am surprised more people have not noticed this. At least 2 others here have though. Here is from Jerickso77 post# 7050 also about 4yrs ago:
“It's a real bummer that the planet multiballs have some of the best clips in the game but they're mixed so low you can barely hear them. Really sucks the momentum out of an epic moment.”

Yes, I have noticed this too, but never made the connection with the 1.05 code. It’s very disappointing. I am on 1.10 and it’s quite noticeable during planet multiballs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider no_pickles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=no_pickles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.