sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1056 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I somehow missed that the Premium has the white molding as well. Guess I'll see how it looks in person, but where would you buy black replacement molding (and how much of a PITA would it be to remove the old?)

https://www.t-molding.com

Not bad but use a rubber mallet to get it back in.

#1066 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Wow, that's annoying that premium owners are getting theirs with LE's still outstanding. Congrats to the new premium owners, but shame on you Stern.

Good things come to those who wait ... fix any issues etc

#1131 6 years ago

Now we need close ups of the other 2 I think all 3 are different ... I'll say premium has some cool characters like bobba fet

2 weeks later
#1301 6 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Here are a couple of custom PinCups for Star Wars pinball. The style matches the siderails on the LE model and artwork throughout the game. I can do the inside of the cup in different colors. Shown Chrome or Red . http://www.modfatherpinball.com

Chucks pincups are really nice !!! I have several ... also about to join the club so I need one of these

#1302 6 years ago

Hey guys is a shaker a must on his game ? Yay or nay ?

#1304 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I use to be a big fan of shakers. Each to their own but I don't bother with them anymore. My sw plays perfect without having to be shook around.

Yea well I had it in my Iron man and it was great in that , really depends on the game it can be overused ... don’t need it to shake when I hit a ramp everytime .

#1307 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

They do offer minimal and maximum use options in the menu and you can minimize the shake with a simple adjustment. I use to put them into every Stern I bought but for some reason this time it seems to be unnecessary, or its great and I'm missing out big time.

Yes I do dial it down sometimes .. I also rotate one of the weights 90 degrees to tone it down.

#1309 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

If the leg bolts don't fall out when the shaker fires you are doing it wrong.......

Haha

#1312 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

Post bookmarked
mittens

hahahaha!!! Now that is FUUUNNNNY... as yes I had a first and only pin and how I have 5. Would have more but space and the amount I am ok with having tied up in these things is the limit.

#1317 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm guessing this has been covered but with 27 pages of content I couldn't locate the answer.
Was playing an LE on route last night and completed all 4 of the mode groups (Hoth, Death Star, Tatooine, Endor). After my ball drained and the next ball was ready nothing was lit and I couldn't figure out what to do next. The only thing doing anything was the Force drops were strobing but hitting them did nothing. Can anyone point to a topic that discusses what to do next or advise? I felt like I was in TF with early code as myself nor the person I was playing with could figure out what needed to be done next.

I think you still needed to escape bobba fet and get the highest Jedi rank ... proably something else it’s in the game info if you hold the flipper . Haven’t gotten mine yet but been reading

#1325 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's either Boba Fett or Jedi Master rank. For me it is almost always Jedi Master which is the last thing to accomplish before starting Jedi Multiball.-Most likely it is because it isn't something I typically shoot for during the course of a game.

Can you adjust the hits for that in the menu ? I’d like to make
It somewhat possible to get there one day . Game arrives Friday hopefully .

#1329 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Someone tell me why the LEs/Prem dont have a post below the F target like that of the Pro?

Good question !!! And the ball loves to drain there. Maybe the ramps ?

#1333 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

I asked SR but he didnt get back to me

Let us know what he says it’s odd didn’t notice that .

#1397 6 years ago

Alright I am in the club!! Game arrived and most all is good..but of course not perfect LOL.

First issue the green service button doesn't work..hopefully its just the buttons and not the wiring. I do have a GhostBusters..same connection but different buttons not sure if I can swap to test.

Other issue is Death Star rejects clean hard shots from the right flipper, but i can backhand it no problem. Haven't leveled or adjusted yet but I assume a slight adjustment of the death star itself is in order per earlier. posts.

Only played it a couple times back to work for now.

#1399 6 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Did you have a post in the goodie bag as well?

Haven’t looked yet I will but I def don’t have it on the play field ... games was built late August .

#1404 6 years ago

Anyone ever get SDTM with a super hard shot to the horshoe Death Star side exiting the right side ?

#1406 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Yup. Not every time, so I just figure part of pinball. This game is so fast, that I'm not allowed to play it around children (to many expletives)

Yea it’s kicking my butt !! Gonna close the outlanes it’s hard enough

#1411 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Side to side leveling fixed that problem for me.

Ok cool just leveled it but I'll check it better tomorrow did it glass on

#1413 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Trying to figure out if my game is broke or what
When I light Hyperspace Hurryup and hit the ramp. The ball goes around ramp 4 times and nothing else happens. I lit the 4 inlanes and still nothing happens. Why is this not triggering the multiball. Am I doing something wrong. Or is my game neec a visit from service tech?
I have only seen 1 actual true hyperspace multiball ever happen. Im not even sure if it was one.
Totally confused. Anyone know of a demo of how this is suppose to function?

I think you may need to hit them twice then you get to shoot the shot again to start the multi ball.

#1442 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Tournament button installed! Very easy. 4 connectors, no soldering.

What exactly does it do? Never used one

And where to buy them ?

#1468 6 years ago

Hey guys question on hyperspace multi ball how many balls should I get if I only load one ball? Mine will loop around for about 5-10 seconds and then add a second ball into play..eventually it will release the ball on the hyperspace ramp and I end up with 4 balls. I thought I only got more balls if I made the shot.

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I'll pay closer attention. This last time, I had 2 in...got a third as the first two were being dumped (at the last second of the multiball), it kicked out a fourth, because it thought I now had 3 in hyperspace (when I actually had 1 with 2 on the playfield), but during the chaos, i think I ended with 5...but tie fighter multiball kicked in too...not sure how many I was suppose to have, but it was an adrenaline blast.

Yea it seems to get confused on what’s in there ... I suspect the code needs some
Tweaking all my switches work as they should do no reason for it to not work.

#1594 6 years ago

Does quick erase audits and high scores ?

#1601 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Yes, I noticed that once after about 20 games. The fork is about 1cm up from the playfield and have to wait for ball search. I did not notice that at all on .89 code.
I also noticed some unfortunate death star and hyperloop issues initially after updating, but fortunately I have not seen then since.
Man, this game is a blast!!! ...and hard to walk away from!! Loving it.

I hit the hyper space hurry up when destroy the Death Star was lit and it’s zipped around the ramp... dumped the ball and my flippers were off to chose the mission .

#1669 6 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

For those of you who have added a sub to your Star Wars, how did you do it? The Spike sub connection kit from Pinnovators does not list Star Wars on their compatibility list. Thanks in advance!

It works I did it, but the headphone setup does not unfortunately hoping they fix this.

#1708 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

It's suspiciously silent. I'm more worried about the headphone accessory, to be honest...

Yea what’s the deal on this because I am in serious need my pinnovators won’t work on SW

1 month later
#2382 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

It’s very close to being complete code in nearly every sense of the word. Just an outstanding pin on so many levels. Just amazing.

Agree to me all it’s missing is more pinball/gameplay specific call outs and add some info to the small LCD and it’s perfect . Also a few bugs

2 weeks later
#2695 6 years ago

Nice mine arrives tomorrow, i was on the fence on if I should install them as another friend found them dim...but he has a lot of light in his game room. Seems like bit of work to get them in.

1 week later
#2789 6 years ago

Links to mods would be awesome
I may add a few

1 week later
#2853 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Just blew up the Death Star playing as Chewbacca

Where did you get the blue EL rails
? Or did it just come out that way in the Pic.

1 week later
#2949 6 years ago

I think we may see a bug fix drop in the near future, then maybe a final polish later down the road. All in all it feels pretty complete to me, I would love them to add one extra video mode so Hoth 1 and Video Mode aren't identical that seems kinda silly. Or make Hoth 1 a different mode. Otherwise I feel its mostly done, maybe add in some more callouts for the modes like " shoot the left ramp" which they have in some but not all.

#2956 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What is currently programmed for Hoth 1 at the moment? I don't have everything memorized yet. Original poster said he wanted hoth 1 changed.

The asteroid video mode hence the issue

#3049 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Although some of them are pretty hard, it's much easier if you have more than two balls. Completing more modes first, and making sure to light your add-a-ball help a lot. Not to mention if you line up tie fighter to start during your MB...

How exactly does the add a ball work in these ?

#3055 6 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Just pulled the trigger on a SW prem. I’m going to put it next to my ST prem just to annoy everyone.

Queue MattS

#3081 6 years ago

If anyone wants the hooked EL panels
I’m selling mine for $100 shipped never used.

#3095 6 years ago

Just a little bump anyone want the EL kit for the rails on the LE cheap? I decided not to install them... PM me

ECD83360-BF4D-4A4A-9E76-04B78F45D781 (resized).jpegECD83360-BF4D-4A4A-9E76-04B78F45D781 (resized).jpeg

#3097 6 years ago

To be clear I am only selling the EL part not the actual rails .

#3099 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Just curious...why the change of heart on the lit rails?

Just decided I didn’t want them enough to bother putting them in .

#3138 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

I destroyed the death star within the first month of owning the game. I just happened to start tie fighter multiball right after starting destroy death star. I had a friend over, we were talking while I was playing and all of the sudden the death star blew up. I had no idea how I did it at the time, and didn't think much of it.
Now, 6 months later, having had many parties with nationally ranked players and countless plays by my family and me the number of times it has been destroyed is........ 1.
Now I wish I would have paid more attention when I did it!
I love the fact that it is hard. It feels like every game I can get soooooo close to doing it again, then I lose one of the 2 balls.

Who is this friend you speak of !? He should come forward

1 week later
#3211 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

My main complaint about this game is how you get trapped in light saber dual. You should be able to skip it or let it time out. It is so annoying how the game basically blocks progress from anything else while you're in it. I like the lighting effects and the mode itself is cool but man it's too much.

Agree, its a killer mode but you should be able to get out of it. I dont trigger it enough to be too bothered

1 week later
#3411 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Any chance you could you use both the Pinnovators sub out board and the Stern Headphone kit at the same time...or do they plug into the same spot?

I use both

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

That's great to hear. I figured someone had to have given it a try. How do you like the Stern headphone kit?

Overall I’m happy with it ... I feel the pinvators spike has better sound but may be the game GB vs SW .

1 month later
#4169 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

10 days or less until code update.

we have an actual date on this?

#4194 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Cool. Now some sort of choice to bypass the existing one and all is well.

And maybe a new more for hoth 1

2 months later
#5130 5 years ago

Well how much less is my game worth now ?

B41AF569-21D6-4C47-92AF-72F1D2DA4419 (resized).jpegB41AF569-21D6-4C47-92AF-72F1D2DA4419 (resized).jpeg
#5135 5 years ago

Yea clearly not but I am sure people like to have it .. had been meaning to frame it my bad

#5146 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I can whip one of these up for ya...#49 of 80 right??

649 of 800 he ate the 6 haha!!
He still seems sorry this morning
8DB2345B-7E0E-43C4-8253-906E07338EFE (resized).jpeg8DB2345B-7E0E-43C4-8253-906E07338EFE (resized).jpeg

6 months later
1 week later
#6336 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

What! I still own an Avatar LE... one of the best movies ever. I just love that theme.
James Cameron = gold... James Horner soundtrack, etc...

I you are a big Avatar fan you have to make your way to Orlando, Disneys Animal Kingdom's Pandora land, it has a ride that will blow your socks off!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 21.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.