New code is out: 1.0.3
PRO V1.03 - May 8, 2018
NOTE - If you are seeing the ball bounce out of the inner loop after shooting
the hoth / video mode shot, please make sure your center post in the back
of the loop is adjusted flush with the playfield.
Moved to System 2.01:
- Improved audio stability.
- Added AD_TILT_DEBOUNCE adjustment. Number of ms to debounce tilt bob.
Defaults 1000ms, consider using 450ms for tourneys.
- Improved LED refresh rate and blink consistency.
- Improved reporting of shorted General Illumination bulbs and sockets.
- Extend TIMED PLUNGER adjustment range to DISABLED or 1 - 300 seconds
- Correct minimum firing time for flipper coil when an EOS switch is
inconsistent or poorly gapped
- During the last phase of ESCAPE FROM HOTH the small screen was showing the
- Tie Fighter Multiball Jackpot sounds were not bringing the music back
- Fixed the Hyperspace Hurry up tune. It will no longer be quiet when it
- Fixed Holotext sounds. Sometimes they were not playing correctly.
- Fixed a couple of misspelled words in the display.
- Points were not being awarded correctly in Hyperspace Multiball.
- LIGHT VIDEO MODE is no longer offered on CHOOSE YOUR PATH if it is already
- Fixed the map number of the upper shooter lane switch in diagnostics.
- Removed ability for ESCAPE FROM BOBA FETT to start while other
modes were running.
- The Custom Message feature will now show all three lines correctly
- Added Game Over Lamp effects
- The ball is now held during the DESTROY THE DEATH STAR, ESCAPE FROM
HOTH, BATTLE OVER ENDOR, and ESCAPE FROM TATOOINE final fanfares.
- Added Hyperspace Multiball Total effect for the holotext.
- Added some lamps effects and shaker effects for Hyperspace Multiball awards.
- Added adjustment for FLIPPERS END BONUS SOUNDS. Defaults to YES.
- Added overrides to the HOME12 and DIRECTORS CUT INSTALL options:
- PLAY MUSIC IN ATTRACT MODE - YES
- PLAY AUDIO IN ATTRACT CLIPS - YES
- FLIPPERS END BONUS SOUNDS - NO
- FREE PLAY - YES
- HSTD INITIALS - 10 LETTER NAME
- Added Holotext award for Hyperspace Multiball awards
- Added a lamp effect when an ESCAPE FROM BOBA FETT shot is added.
- Added adjustment to turn off topper attract sounds separately
- Added coils that were missing from COIL TEST. Also several coils needed
their coil numbers corrected.
- LIGHTSABER DUEL now only requires defeating Vader once per JEDI MULTIBALL
play thru. Once completed it will not be started again until the player
completes Jedi Multiball.
- Stopped the timer sound effects on the FORCE targets during the four
mini-wizard multiballs (ESCAPE FROM HOTH, DESTROY THE DEATHSTAR, ESCAPE FROM
TATOOINE and BATTLE ABOVE ENDOR) after ADD-A-BALL is awarded.
- If VIDEO MODE is started while HOTH and HOTH I are lit, we now spot HOTH I
as being complete, and increase the VIDEO MODE LEVEL before play begins.
- Greatly improved catching and holding the ball in the horseshoe loop for
modes like LIGHTSABER DUEL, HYPERSPACE HURRYUP, HYPERSPACE MULTIBALL and
- Improved ball search to use all the devices.
- Increased Hyperspace Multiball jackpot values.
- Tweaked some sound priorities
- Increased scoring for Light Saber Duel
- Jedi Multiball was redefined and improved.
- Now starts with 2 balls in play.
- There are two states.
- Attacking the Emperor. This state is blue.
- The Emperor attacks you. This state is red.
- When the lights are blue you have a total of 9 shots to complete the
multiball. These will be in 3 sets of 3.
- Each set of three has a timer.
- Made Jedi Multiball start with 2 balls in play.
- Increased how long the last players scores are displayed in the attract mode
- Improved the volume of several sounds and speech calls
- Added sounds to medal presentation at the start of Jedi Multiball
- Shoot again light was sometimes not seen during Jedi Multiball when it
should have been.
- Improved randomization of BONUS video clips.
- Added more sounds for the topper
- Changed the attract topper adjustment so the owner can change the attract
interval time from 5 to 60 minutes. Or the adjustment can turn it off during
the attract mode.