IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#240 6 years ago

Just put my deposit down on a pro. Didn't they used to make the LE's first, then the pro? Heard that they are making a run of pros first.

I absolutely love the premium cab artwork, but $2k was too big an upgrade for me for that and the extra features.

#242 6 years ago

Anybody know if the pops do the slot machine like they've done lately? Missed that feature on my TWD.

1 month later
#624 6 years ago

My pro arrives Friday morning. Looked at pinball map and saw the local bar had both SW and DI so went to play both. Having played DI in before, I really wasn't too interested this time, as it was all about SW. SW was a blast and I can say I was a bit relieved after getting some games in. Friday can't come soon enough!

#676 6 years ago

My pro arrived this morning. Played about 10 games with .84 and updating to .87 now. Machine arrived in perfect shape, no visual defects at that I can see at this point. Keeping an eye on the inserts. Much better in the home environment with the sound and time to look around. Lot of cool info on that scoreboard.

1 week later
#806 6 years ago

Those look like the miniatures from the X-Wing game. Nice placement of the Xwings.

1 week later
#912 6 years ago

I think Leia increases scores on the 4th missions/banana/hot dog ones.

2 weeks later
#1107 6 years ago

I don't have the Hoth problem as much on the Pro, but it does whip around there and bounce right back off of the posts. I think it just needs to be quicker for that single post to pop up to keep it from rolling back. Not sure if that single post is on the LE or not.

1 month later
#1556 6 years ago

I think the pro translite is the best. I wish the artwork on the sides were reversed though, as I like the left side better, but that is the part nobody sees in my basement. May have to re-arrange!

#1561 6 years ago

I jumped right to Han and did the Hoth I. I didn't get any bounce backs from that loop at all, so I'm thinking that is fixed.

Video mode was pretty slick. Only a few times I was able to cleanly get a boost off without hitting something.

Also did like the subtle Xwing sound when shooting tie fighters. Don't think I like cutting Yoda off. I liked it before where it would skip through but you could still hear the rest of his phrase.

#1654 6 years ago

I'm finally getting more shot consistency and playing hyperspace multiball a lot more. Did they just change the small lcd to the current animations with the parsec counter? I never noticed and it is really slick. Was trying to grab my phone to get a picture and then drained. The light saber light show is really cool and really looks/feels like the swords swinging.

#1656 6 years ago

The parsec score was there in .89 and had no idea what it was, other than it was tied to HS. I did really well in the mode one day and it had me enter my name for it.

3 months later
#2859 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I agree. I went to install the zip ties and spacers and I was afraid that I was gonna cause the damage that I was trying to prevent. I aborted the install and used hot glue to fuse the 2 diodes together. Seems pretty stable. I hope this gives the support needed, but there was no way I was gonna get away with the install without breaking something.

I have my kit at home and afraid to do it with the zip ties. Are you just using a hot glue gun to wedge that spacer in there then? never really did any type of repair on any of my machines I had as they were NIB.

#2861 6 years ago

Is this a concern if you don't put a shaker in it?

3 weeks later
#3131 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Just wondering how many plays do you have on your machines? Does the total plays reset after update? I'm at 330 after update. If I was to guess I would have about 75 plays before update if it resets. 90% of the plays are me.

They do reset after update. I usually have an extra USB and do a data dump to it before I apply any updates. That way I can add the total plays and everything else together for a total after all updates.

#3168 6 years ago

Finally made my decision on which blades to install. Looks good with the side armor.

9E61E5C5-7B2C-4581-8E1E-0DDE7CC5047F (resized).jpeg9E61E5C5-7B2C-4581-8E1E-0DDE7CC5047F (resized).jpeg

533FB30D-2B15-490E-88D0-499DEEB2F928 (resized).jpeg533FB30D-2B15-490E-88D0-499DEEB2F928 (resized).jpeg

#3176 6 years ago

My local distributor had them in stock. Gameroom Guys in Michigan. Not sure yet if I’m going to sell the other 2 sets, but here is what they look like. Also don’t like that Stern didn’t do the smooth Lock down bar to match the side armor.

5250D680-DD81-43FD-BF9D-30F3F9C8C1A7 (resized).jpeg5250D680-DD81-43FD-BF9D-30F3F9C8C1A7 (resized).jpeg

#3180 6 years ago

Yes the side armor was just the 2 sides so different feel than the existing lock down.

The blades are the usual stickers so they could be removed, but doubt you could restick after removing a set.

#3190 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Totally understand but do know my offer stands unless someone wants to divid up a set. To pay $150 and throw away $100 worth of them seemed wasteful to me. Why Stern did it this way is beyond me. If you change your mind I like the top set you have shown....

PM sent. Anybody want that bottom set with Yoda and Han, please let me know.

#3198 6 years ago

Why is Stern so weird with the accessories for this? They said right away the Millennium Falcon will be available for the pro, now the top secret release of the side blades and armor, and who knows when the topper and shooter rod will be revealed.

1 month later
#3731 6 years ago

Where did you get the topper from? I'm thinking that would be perfect rather than wait and see what the $500 Stern option ends up being.

1 week later
#3842 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Choose other characters then?

The only mission I would like to see is replacing the doubled up video mode. But yes, mixing up characters helps. I just realized since the latest update we never selected Leia and her high score was still default.

1 week later
#4092 6 years ago

I need to try that with the lockdown bar that doesn't match my sides after buying the Stern rails. Same for the Millenium Falcon that they said they would make available for the pro model.

3 weeks later
#4253 5 years ago

In the monthly update they said the shooter rod is available and in stock, but still searching their site, or any site for a picture of it...

#4271 5 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Has anybody seen a picture of the official Stern shooter rod?

I've done a lot of searching and no luck. My local distributer has them in stock and just waiting for them to post it to their site.

#4273 5 years ago

Will do. Just tweeted at Stern and did a search on the part number 502-7048-00 but everybody has a blank image.

#4305 5 years ago

When the midnight madness mode was active, it was the cantina. Was really cool, not sure why it vanished.

#4416 5 years ago

After lowballing my last machine, I don't want to make the same mistake selling my SWPro. Any thoughts on good asking price? No cabinet issue, shooter lane looks brand new, no ghosting inserts, machine as is has no SDTM or cheap drains from the Tatooine shot. Has the Stern art blades of Darth Vader / Bounty hunters. Also has the light saber side armor. Pretty sure I'm going to sell and get an Iron Maiden.

2 weeks later
#4692 5 years ago

New patch is good, but I've pretty much retired it and listed my pro on the market. Had to put a deposit down on IMDN Premium after playing the Pro. Still had a blast with SW for the past 11 months.

1 week later
#4795 5 years ago

Price drop on my pro as the Premium IMDN is getting closer. Need to pay that off sooner rather than later.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-pro-16

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=groo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.