IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Gotta be a Kaneda

Hahha it totally is... he's listing a Fix it Felix arcade as well.

1 month later
#627 6 years ago

I recently lost my IM and GOT and can not friggin wait to get my SW pro this week to fill the hole in my heart (and collection) they left behind!

#632 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

How did you lose 2 games?

haha man I love all my games so much and am mildly space-restricted.

When one gets sold or traded I get super bummed. I think of them all as old friends and family members!

*pours a bit of my drink out*

#647 6 years ago

Just took delivery of my pro today. Couldn't be happier

IMG_5863 (resized).JPGIMG_5863 (resized).JPG

#649 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm driving on 78...on my way.

You're welcome anytime Jersey buddy! PM me if you'd like to come check it out sometime

#667 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I think it does. We will have them for sale in limited quantities for the pro.

Looks great, gimme

#722 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Have a SW on order and am waiting. There are not any around me to play yet.
Question though - if SW was the baby of two, or even 3, pins which would they be? I heard IM and Got before. Is that accurate?
Thanks!

I've owned both, and presently have SW. Totally accurate!

1 week later
#804 6 years ago

Want. It would be much appreciated if you put out a list of materials to do this, cheers!

#805 6 years ago

Or just make some and sell, I'd be in... I love the detailed blacks in these

#809 6 years ago

Pro has the same light show, the rules are the same, I prefer the art, and I can assure you that even though my Death Star doesn't pop open it's just as much of a bitch to destroy haha. This time around I just didn't think Stern made a compelling reason to spend the extra $1800. I'd love to have the hyper loop but I'm still enjoying the heck out it.

#812 6 years ago

Thanks so much, ordering some now. Really appreciate the info!

#891 6 years ago

Got my pro looking pretty... pretty... good

IMG_6004 (resized).JPGIMG_6004 (resized).JPG

IMG_6006 (resized).JPGIMG_6006 (resized).JPG

#893 6 years ago

Thanks! I think I'm just gonna stick with the clean black, it makes the video pop nicely. Not gonna jam any more toys on it either. If the topper is cool looking and actually interacts and projects stuff on the play field I may have to consider it though

#898 6 years ago

Yup it's the Mezel one, pricey but very nice with the El lighting.

I agree with the single led bulb in the spots, I am not a huge fan of spots and overly bright PFs in general... even ripped them out of my Metallica all together! The single bulbs kept popping out, and the flasher style bulbs don't have that problem. Once I get my hot glue gun back from my buddy I'll put them back in, I actually preferred the warm myself

#905 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

where did you get the x wings?

I bought two of these guys. It's the same set from the MF so they match perfectly and blend the spotlights a little better.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616613777/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

#911 6 years ago

Anybody with a pro getting really loud weird audio pops during extra ball or replay on .89? It sounds like my speaker is about to explode haha. Didn't happen on .87 or .84., presume it is the fake knocker sound... but it no longer sounds like a knocker. I'll try turning it off in the settings and see if that fixed it.

#940 6 years ago

Gotta get that double scoring going son! It's there, just need to hit the force targets a whole bunch

3 weeks later
#1238 6 years ago

My pro turned to the dark side!

dark_pro (resized).jpgdark_pro (resized).jpg

#1240 6 years ago

fosaisu somebody who presumably owns an LE was selling their alt. translites on eBay.

3 weeks later
#1479 6 years ago

Video mode looks fun thanks for posting!

#1506 6 years ago
Quoted from Zenomorp:

Changed out my Premium translite with the Pro today.

Looks great! I did the opposite haha.

c5d2b1bc582d8e9692c307d8201d752c00ce3f34 (resized).jpgc5d2b1bc582d8e9692c307d8201d752c00ce3f34 (resized).jpg

#1510 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I love all the translite mix 'n' match going on here! I also like the Pro translite and was thinking of picking one up to swap into my Premium. zenomorp, where did you get yours?

fosaisu you can have mine for $70 shipped. PM me if interested!

#1518 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Nobody wants an LE translite?

Yeah, regardless of your feelings towards it I'd definitely hang onto it for future buyers! Full disclaimer, I think you're crazy to ever sell it. My humble pro is still my most played game even over my shiny new AFM and AC/DC premium

1 week later
#1675 6 years ago

Just got notice from Stern my replacement playfield is ready to go, so just boxed up my ghosted one this morning and sent her off to Chicago. Fingers crossed the new one plays as great as the old one!

92ED8BEB-20DA-4743-AA84-E5629796D2F0 (resized).jpeg92ED8BEB-20DA-4743-AA84-E5629796D2F0 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1803 6 years ago

That looks great. Too bad you can’t see it behind the mini LCD unless you’re 8 feet tall

#1888 6 years ago

Another vote for the pro. I definitely pony up for premiums when it feels right. Gameplay is identical, pro even has the awesome RGB GI lighting. I think the hyper loop is really cool, and would love to have it... but it does nothing to affect the gameplay. Other plus to me is the Death Star ramp is easier to backhand and there's less stuff to break on the pro

I slapped on a Mezel Mods MF and picked up a premium translite and couldn't be happier. If you're on the fence I highly recommend you play both though!

#1965 6 years ago

FYI Stern offered to replace my ghosted pro PF from the very first run. I’ve had the new one in a couple of weeks and it’s really nice. It’s clear coated on both sides, which I’ve not seen on a Stern PF before.

Played at least a hundred plays and not a sliver. On my old one it started after maybe ten games, so it would appear they have resolved the issue. Still have not made it to Jedi multiball yet but getting close!

1 month later
#2255 6 years ago

Just had my best game ever... first time getting to the Emperor, was on my last ball... totally killed him, sweaty palms and all! I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of playing this one

8E1E0927-9BA6-4784-8945-AC31457EEF57 (resized).jpeg8E1E0927-9BA6-4784-8945-AC31457EEF57 (resized).jpeg

68960B84-3C61-4EFF-B48B-0BEE6ECA182D (resized).jpeg68960B84-3C61-4EFF-B48B-0BEE6ECA182D (resized).jpeg

#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Oh my goodness what a score!

Cheers! I’m an average player at best. This was on .93 with factory outlanes, previous high was maybe 2.5? If only I could play this consistently

#2265 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Factory Outlane gap? 3 balls?

3 balls and whatever standard extra ball setting is. Post is in the middle of the three holes. And yeah, it’s a pro but I stuck the bad guys translite on it because the dark side is cool

#2270 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice game! How long did it last about?

I’d say maybe twenty minutes or so?

#2320 6 years ago

I play my pro more than every game in my collection, including my AFM and AC/DC premium I picked up months after I got my SW. It really clicks with me and just begs to be played. Some people can’t stand it, I’d recommend playing it a bunch before you commit to purchase!

1 month later
#2929 6 years ago

They all seem to lack any kind of darker shading in the details, and are a brighter grey than the falcon. Was disappointed in mine as well, very plastic-y looking.

2 weeks later
#3142 6 years ago

Finished transitioning my pro artwork to premium. This little guy is still the most played in my collection!

1.jpg1.jpg

2.jpg2.jpg

#3144 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

how funny, I changed my premium to a pro (translite)

Hah nice. What can i say, I'm a huge fan of EVIL

2 months later
#4280 5 years ago

pez-stormtrooper--star-wars-pez-candy-dispenser_1400x (resized).jpgpez-stormtrooper--star-wars-pez-candy-dispenser_1400x (resized).jpg

6 months later
#6038 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Got 16B on factory but with modes not stacked. Is that good?

I hate you

4 months later
#6824 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

But now what? Is there more to do or experience? What have I possibly missed, if anything?

Do it with the other three characters... if you used stacking, turn it off... after that, do what I did and sell your pro (after finally beating the jerk), pick up a premium, and never get remotely close to making it back

1 month later
#7113 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

So happy to rejoin the club after six months away. Selling was a near instant regret.

Did the same thing, welcome back!

1 year later
#10343 3 years ago

You’re all gonna be happy when you get yours! Best game ever.

I just picked up a loaded LE after owning both a pro and premium. They all are super fun.

AD0911BC-116A-489D-9679-ED88B14DCD82 (resized).jpegAD0911BC-116A-489D-9679-ED88B14DCD82 (resized).jpeg
#10349 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Do you know who produces those inner art blades?

I don’t sorry! They came on the machine already. I’ve def never seen them before.

1 year later
#12137 2 years ago

My dream would be the option for a ball save option on the horse shoe. No matter how much I adjust the guides, the ball can go screaming down the middle depending on the speed it enters... and that shot is used so often in modes. Very frustrating when it happens.

Rock and Morty has one and it makes it so much more fun.

2 months later
#12357 1 year ago

I could use a little pricing help.

I'm downsizing my collection a bit and selling off some of my fancier stuff including my Star Wars LE w/ R2D2 topper, all the translites, and some misc. mod stuff like lit El rails and the cool light sabre thing that changes colors and turns on when a game starts...

Anyhoo, it's mint and all that, but I can't find any recent LE sales to get a decent barometer. Any ideas? I try to be realistic when I come up with a number but I'm pretty clueless in this market. Any input would be most appreciated, cheers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.