20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3928 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I put the Pinball Life shaker in my SW and it was really simple compared to the old SAM machines. I really like the way it works compared to the Cointaker shaker in my Metallica. The Cointaker shaker is way too violent. I need to figure out how to adjust the weights on that one to make it less violent.

have a quick look at this pinside thread, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-tame-cointakers-shaker-motor I bought a couple of CT's red tremor shakers and they were crazy violent. this little device worked like a charm in my TWD...

7 months later
#6060 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

So you're saying the carpet has to match the drapes.......?

I prefer NO CARPET please... thank you.

#6080 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Holy hell... I'm starting to think I'm not "into" pinball as much as some of you guys. I don't think nearly this much when I play a game!

that chart right there is why my star wars is one of the least played games of my collection... I love the way the machine looks, but no way do I want to think that hard, or have to remember all that stuff. pinball for me is an escape, and should not be more work, or labor intensive... my brain is very tired when I am done working for the day!

although. much cred to Hoochoo for making that chart, well done my friend.

1 month later
#6302 5 years ago

Stern toppers are just to expensive for what you get (and I am not a cheap person) plus I agree with others, stern should have a specialized topper division, and if they turned out toppers that resemble AFMr and MBr then I could see the value in a 500.00 topper.

1 week later
#6344 5 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I agree 1B is a score you should be seeing pretty often. However, you need to know the strategy of the game to get there. Just randomly hitting blinking lights and starting random modes will rarely get you over 300M.

I have had a SW:LE since its release, and this is STILL me... I have been watching the Dead Flip vids, but I still royally suck at this game. LOL

I just cant seem to want to sell it though. Its beautiful to look at...

#6360 5 years ago

ha, I lower the outlanes on just about EVERYONE of my pins. Otherwise I would probably never enjoy playing. also, I keep my machines on 3 ball, but if I want to have a monster game, I bump that shit to 10 ball for a few games. then I put it back to 3...

edit:i don't ever save a high score on a 10 ball game though...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.