IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9035 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hey all, I'm a very recent Comic Pro owner and I need some help. I've been searching and searching and can't seem to find the answer.
The Deathstar/Hyperspace shot rejects a lot of the time when it should be holding the ball. The twin-posts pop up, but then kinda jiggle and go back down releasing the ball prematurely. This means that I can't start Deathstar missions, because the shot rejects / the ball releases before mode-start triggers.
What can I do? I think I remember reading something about adjusting the posts so that they are level with the pf when down? But I might be misremembering.

Wish I could advise hope you figure it out. Try emailing stern.
I love my comic pro such a beautiful game!

3 weeks later
#9145 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Many prem/LE owners will balk at this, but the pro really is a good option. I've played multiple prem/LEs and the hyperloop is a decent gimmick, but to me it doesn't outweigh the issues it causes. The Death Star shot is hard enough without adding a 50% reject rate into the mix, plus the forks kill the flow of the Hoth shot since they can't drop out of the way fast enough. On the pro, both shots are always smooth as butter, 100% of the time. I personally wouldn't trade that for the ability to watch a ball zoom around a racetrack a few times. I also love how the pro handles Hyperspace multiball, with needing to smack the captured ball out of the horseshoe and then lock another one in there. It's a great feeling shot, and still feels special and different than other multiballs. Opinions definitely vary on that, but I would urge you not to overlook the pro. It's an awesome, vastly underrated game either way.

Here here!

2 weeks later
#9271 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, to be clear, it CAN be reset, it's just not publicly shared information.

do tell!

#9272 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Can you please share the files on thingiverse or somewhere? For my LE I'd love to get this printed on this side of the world

Quoted from wolffcub:

Got a pro on Thursday so I’m part of this club now ! Not even Set up and played for 24h and I’m off doing things.
I noticed playing in the dark room that the location inserts (hoth, death star, etc) when lit would also lightly light the adjacent I, II and III inserts and this would happen vise versa.
So in goes my solution. Did a little clicking in solidworks and this popped out. Unscrew the board, sandwich in the light baffle and presto! No more indirect lighting of the inserts.
Same unit works on all 4 locations with no machine alterations. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Helo sharing is caring !

#9304 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Here is the link for the gate spacer.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4595256
This part will also be tossed into the light baffle kit.

What does the gate spacer do? What’s the reason for IT?

2 weeks later
#9380 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

I think the biggest things are the metal ramps and the fork on the death star, both of those to me made the premium harder to play and more clunky.
On the Pro you can backhand just about every shot and ramps are smoother....
I dont miss the premium at all.. the hyperloop is a cool toy but doesnt add much to the game play
I think the pro is a better art package too since it has all the characters, the prem is just focused on the dark side.

Well said!

#9445 3 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

For those with the comic version, what art blades did you go with? Pics?

Stern

73F08CB3-3DFB-4399-88FF-7B35C00589F0 (resized).jpeg73F08CB3-3DFB-4399-88FF-7B35C00589F0 (resized).jpeg8279D2DC-B16D-4EB4-8202-427433EB104D (resized).jpeg8279D2DC-B16D-4EB4-8202-427433EB104D (resized).jpegA6E5A2F1-8294-4DCE-9265-B2A4406F78F8 (resized).jpegA6E5A2F1-8294-4DCE-9265-B2A4406F78F8 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#9543 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Well if anyone is interested, lmk. Depends how much I can get for the topper whether I purchase the game or not.

Keep the topper it makes the game !

531922A4-241E-49CA-97BB-B3EA38822977 (resized).jpeg531922A4-241E-49CA-97BB-B3EA38822977 (resized).jpegF9804C58-3F9D-440B-8EE5-D5C1C4046B92 (resized).jpegF9804C58-3F9D-440B-8EE5-D5C1C4046B92 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#9634 3 years ago
Quoted from seiman:

Just exchanged my Prem Translite to the Pro one, thats def. a huge diffrence! Like it much more!

Original or comic ?

3 weeks later
#9713 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I'm sure the issue has to do with the leaf switches that are behind the rubbers. They are too close, and maybe it is because of new rubbers, but all you need to do is widen the gap of those two leaf switches a bit, and that should take care of the problem.

Or adjust your new rubber!
It’s too tight across post to post.
Give it a little slack!

#9717 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

I got an offer to trade my Game of Thrones Pro for Star Wars Pro? Should I go for it? Does Star Wars Pro have more to offer in gameplay? Thoughts?

I think so!
Do a temp trade first see if your both happy!

2 weeks later
#9764 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

anyone know any distributors with toppers left?

Reach out to Marshall at little shop of games
Tell him freddy sent ya

20DF626A-A9EE-4FD3-8E57-F82AD1DE26A6 (resized).jpeg20DF626A-A9EE-4FD3-8E57-F82AD1DE26A6 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#9988 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I would get mirror blades over art. Look better and easier to install

How does it get any easier than self adhesive?

1 week later
#10124 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

They look good, but seems like the x wing should be facing the other way.

Only if your OCD!

#10127 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

The new term is "CDO." It's the same as OCD, but in alphabetical order, as it should be!

I rest my case!

2 weeks later
#10238 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Late to the party but I can’t believe people shit on the tie fighter because it’s on a spring, the thing has a coil behind it.... it’s a legit nice toy

People shit on everything
But eventually they come around

#10260 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

SW took a solid thrashing on Pinside when it came out, and that had to have had a negative impact on sales (since the people here are a large part of the market). I think the fact that they released the comic and home pin versions are evidence that they were trying to recoup some losses on the license...but I don't think either of those sold well, either. And it's a shame because the game is great--just goes to show what a few Negative Nellies on this site can do to ruin a good time.

Well iam glad I bought a Comic art pro looks awesome in person game plays fast and fun I consider it a win!

1 week later
#10347 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just received and installed this in my game from @YouBentMyWookie
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie
They look really nice in person.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Me too!

#10355 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't know if I would call them rare. They knocked out a couple of runs of them. Would be interesting to know the numbers compared to the original premium and pros.

I take that he means harder to obtain once production ends if they made two or three runs that’s not a lot , my guess 5-600 comic units Of each model but that’s just a guess
Either way Star Wars Rocks!!! Glad I bit the built !

3 weeks later
#10454 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Comic pro JUST unboxed!!! Any specific problems straight out of the box to look for?

Just addiction!

#10471 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Grogu is star wars now.
[quoted image]

Not buying it!

2 weeks later
#10518 3 years ago

No grease!!!

2 weeks later
#10580 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

According to the app on my phone it’s around 6.7 but I have the level on the game set pretty much perfectly so I understood the level is set to 6.5 degrees.
If I shoot right off the end of the flipper it goes into the tattooine scoop. If I dial it back just a touch I hit the stand up target to the left of the orbit. I can’t seem to find a middle ground

Try different Type flipper bands rubber vs titan or super band.

1 week later
#10603 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

There are 2 screws on the left ramp that aren't screwed into anything. I assume this is for the Millennium Falcon? I wonder was this originally designed to be included and then removed to save some monies? If I buy the original Stern Millennium Falcon does it just screw in there with those 2 screws? I am not big on mods but was considering the MF. Thanks!

You will need to make a bracket. And tie into power source to illuminate the mod

4 weeks later
#10854 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Finally joined the club today. Damn it. My machine was so close to being the ultimate sw premium. 1 more day would have been epic.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Easy enough to fix

2 weeks later
#10980 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Haven't yet. Going to see if I can find some strong magnets and either put them in the box or glue them to it. Don't really want to use want adhesive it Velcro, though that'd probably be easier lol.

Why wouldn’t you use the mounting stern provided ?
Just make an adaptor plate.

1 month later
#11239 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Perfect. I do have that on the pro. I will tap into that..

Don’t do it!
It made my game play wacky
Drop targets malfunctioned and more!
Tap off GI it will interact with modes

2 weeks later
#11301 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

For those of you that have a Cliffy in the shooter lane, how do you keep it from moving? I have them in most my games, but it only slides out of place on SW.
[quoted image]

Your screws are not fully tightened !
Back them out and start over .
You may want to clamp wood rail down before Tightening screws!
GL

#11306 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have done that and redone that. But I will try it again.

You may have stripped wood in the rail!
Pack screw holes with tooth pic’s and re install screws.

2 weeks later
#11376 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I have a comic pro. Personal choice over premium/Limited Edition, gameplay wise. Art on comic pro blows all other versions out of the water. My 2 cents of course. I really don’t care what version are worth x over the other as long as my son and I are having fun.
Harley D.

Bought comic art pro for the art work .
My son said get this version ( he thought it was premium) when I told him it was the pro he said it’s the best art get the pro ! We are very Happy with our comic art pro. It’s just stunning in the line up.

#11379 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I would like to buy a Mando Premium and put it next to my Comic Art Premium someday. I love Randy's art and think they'd look pretty stunning together.

They do look stunning together !

08BCE2F7-D985-45B0-811E-05DB25AAD264 (resized).jpeg08BCE2F7-D985-45B0-811E-05DB25AAD264 (resized).jpeg157F63EB-CF66-40E5-BA84-A4F17CC1E7B7 (resized).jpeg157F63EB-CF66-40E5-BA84-A4F17CC1E7B7 (resized).jpeg2F48752D-B3FC-4924-9CDA-E842A8FA2780 (resized).jpeg2F48752D-B3FC-4924-9CDA-E842A8FA2780 (resized).jpeg
#11381 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Nice line-up Freddy!

Thanks

#11387 2 years ago

Had these in my phone

327E8A97-7729-4AD0-813B-92DAB56261DE (resized).jpeg327E8A97-7729-4AD0-813B-92DAB56261DE (resized).jpeg38345040-9856-4C48-ADF8-7A49F714E52A (resized).jpeg38345040-9856-4C48-ADF8-7A49F714E52A (resized).jpegAF4C39B4-F102-4AAC-983C-5E4669EB53EB (resized).jpegAF4C39B4-F102-4AAC-983C-5E4669EB53EB (resized).jpeg
#11393 2 years ago
Quoted from zatname:

New apron cards would look good also. Regards[quoted image]

You mean
Like these

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#11480 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Congrats! I love my comic book pro!

Me too!

#11505 2 years ago

Wrong thread

#11508 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Uh... are you referring to Mandalorian???

My bad

1 week later
#11567 2 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thought this would be a good place to ask. If we ran the LE lighting kit again how many people would be interested?
This is for LE owners only being its for the LE rails (EL panels kit no metal armor included).
Email me at [email protected]
Just looking for a rough headcount. Tell a friend!
Pictures are still on our site along with the install vid.
Hookedonpinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image]

Would be great if you made the armor too!
Doesn’t have to be exact stamping/cut of original but same look would work!
Maybe no loli pop

2 weeks later
#11613 2 years ago

Comic art is awesome!
There is plenty of nod to the move on the LCD.

#11617 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yeah, that piece of art goes away or gets modified somehow with the new apron's Insider Connect scanner cut-out.

I am ok Being an outsider not going to add that crap to my games.

#11620 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

. I have a DE SW, which I suppose fulfills my comic art needs. The styling of the DE SW and the Stern comic art SW are very similar.

1 month later
#11730 2 years ago
Quoted from firebrand007:

Hello everyone, I'd tried my luck with a question a few months ago but will re-post as I'm unfortunately still getting very frustrating moments in the game.
Basically nearly all the time when I send fast balls to the left outer Orbit, it comes back straight between the flippers.
Extending my right flipper doesn't help catching it usually.
Is there something I could adjust on the playfield to help with that ? Some issue with the side to side or front to back level of the playfield ? (doesn't seem to be the case with the phone app I'm using)
Thanks in advance !

Just adjust left to right no one said it has to be perfectly level .

1 month later
#11888 2 years ago

Before you update!!! Play some Midnight Madness (I think it's in there on that code) and record it!!!

Pomc
Maybe you can save the midnight madness for the rest of us!

2 weeks later
#12023 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hi all, have an opportunity to trade my mando premium for a Star Wars premium. I haven’t played a Sw premium but have played a pro and enjoyed it. I have LZ premium as well and absolutely love it. I like Steve ritchies designs as they flow well and have speed. To those of you who have played both mando and Star Wars premiums what are your thoughts on both games?

If it’s a comic prem I’d trade

#12027 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:Its just a normal premium not the comic.

That’s fine but I think due current market cash going your way on this deal.

#12030 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

How much cash my way do you figure?

Compare mando pricing and sw comic prem price I say the difference . But it’s all negotiable .

5 months later
#12471 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just picked up a comic pro this week. Have a couple of questions to owners.
1. What are must have mods for a Pro? I am looking at picking up a shaker. Is it integrated well?
2. Anyone have issues with occasional left spinner and two way gate rejects?
3. On your game, where does the ball end up after a right scoop eject? Mine is just hitting the tip of the left flipper. I am always letting it bounce off at this point.
4. Why do the out lanes hate me so much?!
Thanks.

Sorry too lazy to remove glass!

92EDE3AB-663E-41C3-9238-E5B505BB2382 (resized).jpeg92EDE3AB-663E-41C3-9238-E5B505BB2382 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12505 1 year ago

#12512 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Just an observation if you buy these steel ramps you will be able to install the ultra cool lightsaber mod that does not fit well with the stock plastic ramps .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3 weeks later
#12631 1 year ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I wanted to share the result of adding frosted drop targets from Pinball-Mods and LED under-lighting. Swapping out the targets was relatively easy, and I created the LED mount from a scrap piece of wood. The two LED strips are tied into the red and blue GI bulbs behind the force targets, so turn on an off with gameplay. Really happy with how it turned out.
Video demo: https://imgur.com/gallery/m0UOyfa
Product links:
Targets: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/drop-target-stern-p-48.html
LED Strips: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-strips
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Don’t cover the blue with the red.
Put red overlap on top of blue so it blends no cutting

F9340480-2B21-421A-929E-AB5450EFCF9C (resized).jpegF9340480-2B21-421A-929E-AB5450EFCF9C (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#12864 1 year ago
Quoted from Hangry:

Is there a “Star Wars for dummies” video to watch to help me understand the rules/characters? Just got it last night and want to attempt, key word there, to understand the best ways to play this

Best way is learning on your own! Makes it more rewarding!

#12895 1 year ago
Quoted from 77CMG77:

Hey guys, need some opinions! Thinking about joining the club! Right now I got a GZ Pro and a Mando Pro. Will sell the Mando, because I only have space for 2 pins. Now I have to decide between a JP-Pro and a StarWars-Pro. I love both themes, but the theme of StarWars much more to be honest. Played both on location, just for about 10 games each (next JP is about 2hours drive, next SW about 3hours in different directions), so I can´t drive there to play them again and again.
What do you guys think is the better pin and why? Especially for a long term? And with a GZ-Pro next to it.
Thank you guys! (And yes, I will post the same on the JP-Thread for comparison)
Chris

They are still making SW that in of it self should tell you something !
And I don’t see how one can tire of GZ best stern to date!

1 week later
#12926 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

That poses a question I’m wondering if people are tracking the price of Sterns Star Wars topper.
What is the sellable rate right now? I’ve seen the $3,000+ one at Pinside marketplace, but they has not moved at that price.

Never selling mine "300" of 500 it’s the first thing visitors comment on when R2 beeps and spins with only 500 made its almost as rare as hens teeth .

2 weeks later
#12974 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I just bought a mandalorian pro a month ago and now my local distributor just got a Star Wars pro in so I may pull the trigger to own both…
Does anyone else own both mandalorian and Star Wars and can say they compliment each other ?

Do it!

#12986 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I have a Mando pro and I’m jumping in this week with a SW prem. I blame crujones4life for posting SW next to his Mando in his line up. Next he is going to rope me into his BTTF nonsense.
I hope this elicits the same fun that I get from my GOTG Pro that is bolted to the floor at my house. Big thanks to King_Jelly and all the fantastic guys at Little Shop of Games. They are amazing.

King Jelly Rocks!!
These are King Jelly Games from LSoG !

46E8D9B1-0583-4B86-95F5-88AF7007058B (resized).jpeg46E8D9B1-0583-4B86-95F5-88AF7007058B (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#13130 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:the nice stickers that tied into the playfield artwork on the plastic ramps. I just never see those stickers getting enough love.

True that!

B0F924C6-F008-469F-B1A5-687C76D28B2B (resized).jpegB0F924C6-F008-469F-B1A5-687C76D28B2B (resized).jpegF3FF9951-81FE-4D96-8867-441DEB0B3984 (resized).jpegF3FF9951-81FE-4D96-8867-441DEB0B3984 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#13166 1 year ago

- green color indicates mirroring.
So not much mirroring.

#13194 1 year ago
Quoted from Jman44:

I prefer the original art as well.

Having them side by side comic art for the win!

#13197 1 year ago

Was the downvote necessary brother? We're all SW fans here.

Thumbs up and thumbs down are provided by the site to show you agree or disagree with a post! Nothing personal

#13199 1 year ago

Yeah your right. I forget that sometimes.

#13221 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147325
Just listed Starwars pro in market 250 lifetime plays! If anyone wants to join the club !

1 week later
#13261 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Hey still loving my Star Wars Pro - so far let if factory settings on 3 balls etc etc. Up to like 816M score and slowly getting more consistent results and chances at new high scores. Very addicting game.
So I have installed the shaker motor and the art blades which were both awesome worth while mods. So now I want suggestions on other mods out there. I am interested in everything but perhaps any mods that make it more like a premium model.
Maybe wireform ramps?
Can you add the hyperspace loop wirefrorm?
Happy to hear any suggestions I am ready to order things asap.

Add cliffy to shooter lane!
Passionforpinball.com

#13267 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ok after 3 days of my new game, I have to say this thing has a more satisfying flow than Godzilla! ( don't hurt me). Never installed speaker lights but I'm looking to get some for this. What do you guys think? the "round ones" or "square"? Still on the fence with the mirror blades/art blades.

Black mirror blades.

3 weeks later
#13456 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’m so hesitant and afraid to buy used and to get a game shipped to me Jesus Christ

All manufactures ship new games ! Some ship to distributor then you. Some get drop shipped directly to you but every game is either shipped or traveled in a vehicle at least once!

2 months later
#13882 1 year ago

I think the general consensus is the thicker the clear the more prevalent the dimpling. The clear has been thinner the last few years I think.

It’s all about cure time. When clear is fully cured you can’t smell it. If not fully cured clear is prone to dimpling , pooling and so on. The thicker the clear the longer the cure time. Hardner additive can speed up process . I am sure the bean counters come into play.

2 weeks later
#14020 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Rewatching vids on it as its been a while since we played and you aren't kidding this thing is very fast.
Yes the hyperloop shot is bad a$$.
Please refresh my memory is this a really tough pin to achieve things on? We have a lot of casual players (and we aren't very good either) that play our games so anything hard like WH20, Shadow, Houdini etc don't normally fare well in our home. We are big SW fans (who isn't) and I wouldn't complain about owning a SW pin again (only one we have had was Pin 2K SWEP1)

It’s easy to achieve video mode and that keeps newbies and casual players happy especially with a shaker!

1 month later
#14269 10 months ago
Quoted from SerenityNow:

Bigguybbr- My wife doesn’t love me so i don't have tall enough ceiling in my basement for toppers. Thus I had to mod my ceiling …
Seztkor - Thank you. I know what to do. Should be a quick fix. I’ll share more photo’s once its done..

Close the tile in with 2’-L x 6”-H mirror panels maybe even 2’x2’ top panel mirrored!
Let that topper shine!

3 months later
#14491 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’ve decided to get Sw premium over FF pro;
Easy decision now the hard part is finding one ; I should’ve bought Logan pinballs pro with the wire forms a few months back I regret passing on that

#14496 6 months ago
Quoted from OhmEye:

I believe I'm in the minority for preferring the Pro. I had more time on a Limited and Premium before I decided to buy. I spent a couple days at a venue with several pins I hadn't played before and realized in the end that I had kept returning to the SW Pro and put more time on it than the others combined! I'm not sure I can articulate it well, but although I do think the hyperloop has one of the highest "cool" factors in pinball I came to really prefer the game without it. I enjoy not having the wireform across the playfield and the clean aesthetics of no tunnel through the deathstar but mainly the Pro just feels tangibly smoother to me.
Both versions of this pin are winners in my book. I really do think it's all about personal preference and neither is inferior to the other. I'm actually not a huge SW fan in general, other than being of an age such that one of my first cinema experiences was the release of the original movie and so of course growing up with the franchise as part of the culture. So knowing the characters and story of the original movies I do have enough connection to appreciate how deeply the game integrates the theme but it's mostly the shots and flow that have this one bolted down for me.

Well spoken

2 weeks later
#14552 6 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

For those of you that never messed with the outlanes, what position do they come in from the factory? Top, middle, or bottom.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Middle

IMG_1469 (resized).jpegIMG_1469 (resized).jpegIMG_1470 (resized).jpegIMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#14685 4 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Mine hits the right sling and bounces to the left flipper. I thought it was supposed to until I read all these posts. At least it doesn't drain. Everything else I do seems to drain like mad! Such a tough, fun pin.

Try a little more pitch might lessen your outlane drains.

3 months later
#14941 31 days ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Look for a used premium instead would be my advice, pro is great but for similar money a used premium would be a better move imho

I prefer the pro!

2 weeks later
#15032 12 days ago

I'll add that I love SW Pro so much that I bought it NIB twice!
[quoted image]

Pro x 2 !

IMG_8199 (resized).jpegIMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
#15035 12 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Need the topper if you want to sell it.

You crazy !
Only 500 made!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=freddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.