• Pro 122 votes
    27%
  • Premium 183 votes
    41%
  • LE 146 votes
    32%

(451 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,157 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

854080C1-BAE6-4D99-B044-037B7748E11D (resized).jpeg
FF956EBF-F454-4AA8-B5CB-3B78C8CF355D (resized).jpeg
SWARS (resized).jpg
CA826B61-4C46-466A-9E23-21B74AE43D2C (resized).jpeg
Emporer2 (resized).PNG
Emporer1 (resized).PNG
SW grand champion (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
StarWars_comic_Fr (resized).jpg
StarWars_comic_Bk (resized).jpg
2DD46E56-02E8-473F-9D95-4B09C4941CA6 (resized).jpeg
4D0F6CA7-D23C-46A9-984E-D9A2516CDA4C (resized).jpeg
C4F52FE0-8A7D-4597-8BA8-456D1B8BC639 (resized).jpeg
69623AF6-367E-425A-9969-0DEB2F5CAB3C (resized).jpeg
1641E171-5C85-4472-BB8A-FFFF874AE83B (resized).jpeg
073D1A10-7BCE-4F76-AA9C-FFB036BF027B (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7462 3 months ago

May have come across a bug, not sure:

When not in any mode (or mode - doesn't seem to matter), get the Mystery R2-D2 award from the scoop...one of the options awarded is Light Hyperspace Hurry Up..

Results after ball is ejected:

The fork ramp rises, but no Hyperspace is cued and hitting the fork ramp through the Death Star doesn't trigger an orbit hyperspace...

I could be wrong about this but I'll try to capture it on video...just wondered if anyone else out there has encountered this or if it is a known bug

#7464 3 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I thought that award just lit the yellow arrows

Ah you're correct, I mistook it to mean it Spotted the yellow arrow and triggered a death star hyperloop shot in one...thanks for the clarification

3 weeks later
#7523 89 days ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

That looks pretty good but a bit pricey. Anyone have it?

I have it and it's an awesome mod and perfect scale
Screenshot_20190824-204947_Photos (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#7564 71 days ago

Finally blew up the Death Star via the purple Destroy the Death Star route, granted I stacked an add a ball but immediately following victory multi ball had tie fighter multi kick in... Man talk about intense, I think at this time I was just shooting flipper/ball position for known shots and barely glancing up.. crazy fun

3 weeks later
#7605 49 days ago

The pro definitely looks better IMO, but I get that the Premium stuck with the Dark Side theme

1 week later
#7650 39 days ago
Quoted from deadghosty:

Hey guys, just picked this game up a few days ago, how ever slight problem. My escape bar on the right outside near the bottom right seems to be malfunctioning. The bar will stay down even though escape is not lit and sometimes it doesn't go all the way down or is only halfway down. I attached a picture of of the piece.
[quoted image]

Mine came from the factory like that, underneath the playfield, there is an adjustment hex bolt, just loosen it a slight amount with an allen wrench, lift the gate up a very slight amount on the top of the playfield and retighten the bolt. You may have to loosen and tighten a couple times to get the gate positioned correctly when closed (inline with the shooter lane).

Also, see this thread post

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/97#post-4432011

Inkedc06bda824fa0e81c55b22ea10b3fa9a14c87fda1_LI (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7713 32 days ago

Is it just me or dumb luck but I seem to get more extra balls while playing as character Luke than anyone else?

#7716 32 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Luke is coded that way, to get more extra balls than the other 3.

Ah thanks, that's why I just got 3.4 billion, have been playing mainly as Han... Thanks

#7754 29 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve looked at some nice tutorials and just trying to understand how you lock/unlock the multiplier X
Best I can figure the X X X are red unlocked and you can move them with the flippers right/left and then lock again with the action button?

The first ball launch with character selection requires only using the right flipper to pick your path, the x's are also moving so you can scroll through the path's repeatedly with the right flipper to start the x's in the exact position you want them before the first launch

When the ball is in play, you can press the action button at any time and move the flippers to reposition the X's then lock again with the action button

In addition, you can do this during the Mystery R2 Selection, and also before relaunching a ball after a drain, select the character path bonus with the right, and re position the x's with the left, then wherever you launch the ball, the x's will auto turn green from their red unlocked state

#7760 28 days ago

For a long time, I went back and forth about moving the outlane posts (to be a purist) but I just feel in the normal position, there were just way too many cheap drains with the Playfield at 6.5 deg., which is perfect for all the ramps and shots on my game, but just made the drains ridiculous. Finally moved the posts to the smallest outlane opening for overall family enjoyment and haven't looked back. Still very brutal, but less straight shots to the outlanes which at least gives a fighting chance without having to nudge the hell out of the machine. I rationalized it with the Deathstar being a harder shot, and the Extra post on the Pro.

3 weeks later
#7910 7 days ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Hello all ... I’m about to trade up my Maiden premium for Star Wars premium . Any thoughts on this ? ( I’ve played SW at a bar , but it’s clearly a tough game )

Man, I love both games...it's hard for me to say because I own SW Premium...it is a super deep game code wise and always keeps me pushing Start..I just had some friends over to play both my Jurassic Park and SW premium and they couldn't believe how much faster SW was after playing JP. It's probably one of the fastest flowing games around and my Steve Ritchie favorite as well as Dwight coded..

If you can swing it, could you keep the IM and still get the SW?

Maiden is fun but I'd pick Star Wars but definitely the Premium...the hyperloop is a must

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside