20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#183 6 years ago

and they have raised the prices again. yet this has way less than STLE. I'm out from getting an LE, and might not bother getting a premium until they either come to their senses with the pricing or buy one used before the next "holy grail" pin comes out

2 months later
#966 6 years ago

So I'm not reading all 20 pages of this thread and the other SWs threads...can someone tell me if its worth buying the Premium in its current condition/code? Those that have bought it, anyone wishing they had gone with something else?

3 months later
#2486 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Loaded 1.0, and on the first game the Death Star blew up for the first time.

You have a Prem/Le or Pro? Congrats by the way

#2536 6 years ago

Just purchased a SW Prem, hope I made the right choice!!!

#2589 6 years ago

Got my Prem yesterday, locked in our mechanical room closet or I'd take pics (kids have NO idea, so excited for Christmas morning!) but I have to say, the clear coat on this playfield looks amazing. Can't wait to get some time on this pin!

#2626 6 years ago

So we are playing our SW Prem, and so far everyone is really enjoying it. Its definitely a fast and brutal game, lots of very short ball times (which I actually like) BUT one thing is driving me nuts. The Death Star is a hard shot to hit, but about 5 times already we've hit the shot, and the ball just drops down once it enters below the death star and its stuck. The machine can't find it and I have to take the glass off. Anyone have this problem? Is there a fix? I downloaded that app on my phone to level the pin at exactly 6.5 as I read that was the desired level correct?

#2629 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Yes, without enough speed, that ball can have a hard time making up that ramp sometimes, although with the right speed, it triggers the accelerator to go around the loop, which is awesome. If there's not enough speed however, the ball will either roll back to you, or fall right behind the death star fork ramp. If it falls behind the fork ramp in the loop, just wait for the ball search, and the ramp will go down and release the ball. Additionally, you can also try lowering the playfield a degree or two and see if that helps nail the shot a little bit better. Have you been able to confirm that the hyperloop accelerator is working?

But I've hit the shot pretty solid, and it just falls down and it won't get free, no matter how long I let the pin "look" for a missing ball. And I think the game was originally at about 7 degrees and I changed it to 6.5 but its still happening. This is giving me nightmare flashbacks when I got the Avengers and the ball kept getting stuck under Hulk. This really sucks

#2630 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

If it falls behind the fork ramp in the loop, just wait for the ball search, and the ramp will go down and release the ball.

I am running version 1.0 and it hasn't done that once. And yes, I have seen the accelerator loop about 4-5 times so far (very fast and very cool!)

#2632 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Trying to understand what you mean by "won't get free".....are the forks staying up and won't come down with the ball behind them or is the ball getting stuck somewhere else??

It goes up the ramp like its going through the death star, but then drops right where the forks end, and once its sitting there, it won't drop or move. I can take a picture and show you the next time it gets stuck. Sorry if I'm not being clear

#2634 6 years ago

How do I check that? Something in setup?

And I just had the most amazing game. I bet the first 50 games I didn't do anything, but I just destroyed the death star during a multi ball and ended the game with 4,032,595,040! It was amazing! It helped that I was awarded 2 or 3 extra balls. This game is like IM on steroids, but with a lot more to do obviously!

#2637 6 years ago

Fork test appears to be fine, they raise and lower without issue. Here is a picture. Ball gets through the Death Star entrance, then falls down where the ramp rails end (it stays behind the death star). Its done this about 10 times now.

IMG_1417 (resized).JPGIMG_1417 (resized).JPG

#2639 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I played my LE today and the game totally murdered me.... It wasn't even nice about it. I think the pitch on mine is about 6.7 and I'm going to lower it to 6.5.
Rob

Mine murdered me literally the first 30-40 games, then I had one KILLER game. But its definitely fast and brutal. So far my only issue is this ball getting stuck behind the death star, other than that I LOVE it!

#2643 6 years ago

AUKraut that is very helpful. Looking at that nut, mine looks like its higher up than yours in that picture. Any way to measure the distance from the bottom yours is? Like maybe using a standard #2 pencil would it be the size of the eraser or larger/smaller?

#2644 6 years ago

I also noticed the wire ramp is almost hugging the left side of the death star opening, should it be more centered in the hole?

#2646 6 years ago

I think that did it, at least, I hit the shot with the glass off about 4 or 5 times and it took fine every time. Thank you SO MUCH for the help. I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to photograph and share! Merry Christmas!!

#2649 6 years ago

For anyone on the fence, I can't speak highly enough about this pin. I think what I love most is how creative, and truly different it is. There are so many ways to play it, and its obviously very deep. If you like faster, harder, challenging pins, this has to be very high up on a list of Stern pins to date. If you like easier longer ball time pins I could see someone not being as big on this one, but it really does have that "just one more game" impulse when playing. The shots can be difficult but are very satisfying. I guess its the same reason I love my GB Prem while others hate it. Its not often I'd recommend buying a pin site unseen but I knew my 8 and 10 year olds would love it so I took the risk. In this case it worked out. (it sure didn't when I did the same thing buying the Avengers LE pin lol)

#2659 6 years ago

Just blew up the death star during a multiball, and didn't even realize I blew it up until I looked up and the "egg" was open lol

Such a fun game!!!

#2670 6 years ago

So loving my pin, but my left flipper is starting to stick. And this also happened with my STLE. Anyone know how I can fix/diagnose the problem? With my SW Prem being brand new, the coil shouldn't be bad this quick right? Any thoughts or tips greatly appreciated. And if need be, I can take pictures of the flippers underneath the playfield if that helps.

#2680 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Next time it sticks, turn the game off. If it stays up you have a mechanical issue. If it drops, it’s electrical.

It stayed up even after I turned the power off, so what is the likely problem?

#2681 6 years ago

and when it gets stuck, it won't come back down unless i hit the other (opposite side) flipper button, and then it drops back down.

1 month later
#3037 6 years ago

Anyone else been tempted to use pinball browser and have Yoda sing "Seagulls Stop it Now?" lol

#3051 6 years ago

Just had a marathon game, 6.2 Billion, and had everything lit but could never finish light saber duel (which stinks, because normally I have no problem doing that!) But I will admit, I changed the outposts down 1 to try and help my kids when they play, and clearly it made a difference. Still, such a fun game!

4 months later
#5126 5 years ago

So my software update took FOREVER to download, and when it did, I am looking at 3 different .spk files, is that normal or did something go wrong? Not sure i should even try to install as I was expecting 1 file. Anyone know?

4 months later
#6035 5 years ago

I am looking to trade or sell my Star Wars Prem if anyone is looking. Bought NIB from Cointaker for my kids last Christmas, and I kid you not, game hasn't been played in 6+ months. As minty new as a HUO pin can be. We are located in Western North Carolina.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ashburn, VA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.