IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

356 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crujones4life. You are on page 1 of 2.
#193 6 years ago

I keep seeing price increased but cant find any pricing...Are the pros over $5699?

3 years later
#9345 3 years ago

Anyone use these? Do they really not leave any residue? How do they stick? I have a SW Pro on order (well backorder). Can't wait!

Screenshot_20200916-215902_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200916-215902_Chrome (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9452 3 years ago

Man this thread has exploded with activity recently making the wait for my SW Pro that much harder!

#9480 3 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

I thought Star Wars had a Midnight Madness mode....?
Made sure my clock was correct and played past midnight and no mode.... hmmmmmm.

I think I read it was removed in an update for some reason. Sucks ... I thought it was cool.

4 weeks later
#9610 3 years ago
Quoted from SpectreJ:

Put a deposit in on a SW Prem last month, was told to expect it in stock Jan./Feb.-- anyone else here waiting for their unit to come in?

Paid for my SW Pro in full back in August...no idea when it's coming in.

#9612 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

They make you pay in full for an in production game?
That doesn't seem right.
Stern is short shipping all distrib orders at this point.

I opted to pay my distributor in full.

2 weeks later
#9669 3 years ago

I'm curious if anyone has any chipping or pooling on their Star Wars? It doesn't seem to come up like it does for several other pins. I have a NIB coming whenever Stern can build me one. Thanks!

#9677 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

If there was a bunch of unsold SW Pros and Premiums just sitting around at distributors, maybe they'd to that in an effort to sell them.

Seeing as how I have been waiting since August for my SW Pro...they can't build them fast enough.

3 weeks later
#9767 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not seeing anything all that exciting in there

DJ mixer, left plus start to quit game, limit video mode...all things I have seen people ask for.

#9771 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What is DJ mixer?
No changes to ball drain callouts I guess?

You can play the games music kinda like a jukebox. No change to drain callouts.

#9843 3 years ago

Just got an email from Stern. SW Pro original art won't be back on the line until mid March. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was waiting on theirs. Purchased mine in August.

#9849 3 years ago

Any word from Stern on slam tilt issue? I'd love for this to be resolved before my pin shows up.

#9860 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I believe i did the quick update. Ive had 6 newer sterns and always do it the same way. Never lost hi scores. Any way to get them back(im assuming no since i never saved to usb)

Stern said it would wipe scores this time but not going forward.

#9864 3 years ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

I was playing my new comic pro and saw this during a break in the action after holding the flippers for instant info. I'm on the latest code. Does this mean midnight madness is back in the game? I know it was in an early version but was removed. Or is it just a bug?
[quoted image]

Ooooh no way! Someone check!

#9866 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Ooooh no way! Someone check!

So what's the verdict? It's 12:51 central time. Is midnight madness back? Anyone try it?

#9868 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

I tried it and nothing happened, but stupid me hit the video mode at 11:59pm and it didn’t finish until after midnight, so not sure if that ruined it or not?

I don't think that matters. I think the game is supposed to kill power to the flips, balls drain, midnight madness starts.

#9870 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I received a response from Stern. Stern referenced (like Rob G referred to) the Cabinet Node Capacitor kit fix for slam tilts. This is an Stern advisory dated 04/18/2018.
Solution: install the Capacitor Service kit 502-7059-00.
My SW pro manufacture date is back in mid-2017 so I may not have it installed....Stern stated newer models had the capacitors installed and integrated onto the cabinet node board.
Given the fact my email was sent right before the holiday, I would consider Stern's response fairly quick.
Stern, thank you for the great support and thank you for sending out the kit!

So just to be clear. If my game hasn't even been built yet I do not have to worry about this issue. Correct?

#9872 3 years ago

Does anyone know if the high score for midnight madness has always been there or was it added with the most recent update? That mode looked so cool.

#9874 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidCPA:

It has always been there. I am running one code behind and I think they killed Midnight Madness on 0.97 or something. Bummer

Damn. Ok thanks for the info.

#9876 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Correct. And from how it was explain, this only impacts older machines without the capacitor, that are utilizing the shaker port.

Awesome thanks!

1 week later
#9978 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

I don’t think we can tell where it will land yet as not all of the ratings are published (I don’t think...)

All all Star Wars (Stern) games ranked together?

#9993 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

That's funny, I really don't remember the red/blue fade on the GI on ball over on the old pro model. But it has been a while.

Lighting is the same across all modes.

#10004 3 years ago

So many people with their new Star Wars pins...by the time mine comes in March it will have been 7 months since I bought it. Anyone else waiting on Stern to build theirs?

#10006 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

Which one did you order?

SW Pro original art. It's getting harder to wait the closer it gets!

#10010 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You can call Cointaker seems like they have in stock. Great to deal with too.
https://cointaker.com/t/stern-pro

I have a distributor about 30 minutes away from me that I have already sold 2 used games to. He is an awesome dude so I wanted to buy from him. I know that if I have any troubles he will make it right for me.

#10011 3 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Heard on the rumour file that SW comic pins will be produced in very low numbers this year if at all not sure but came from a distributor
When will Stern finish producing this title as it is 3+ years now?

That's why I bought one when I did. I figured if I only ever buy one NIB pin it should be Star Wars as I am a huge fan of all things Star Wars and the game is freaking awesome. I have a feeling that they probably were able to extend their normal 3 year run because of the comic art package and Star Wars The Pin.

#10020 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210111-090820_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210111-090820_Chrome (resized).jpg
#10021 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210111-094344_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210111-094344_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210111-094403_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210111-094403_Chrome (resized).jpg
#10090 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

No surprise to many... 2nd owner of my SW machine, 3 years old, and had just got word from Stern customer service I can only get a hard clear coat to “repair” these chips.
The first photo has a small chip on the outline of the arrow insert.
The second photo, and most major chip was already on the machine when I bought the game. The previous owner added Mylar to “protect” the wood.
I contacted Stern to see if they might do anything about it (doesn’t hurt asking).
What would you guys do? Replace the playfield or keep using it?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would dab that little spot with black paint or paint pen or whatever then a dab of clear on top. That sucks but that's a real small spot shouldn't be noticeable at all once repaired as you can barely see it now.

I finally found the other spot in the blue...yeah that's a little worse for sure. I would lay a flat clear plastic piece (like a cd case) on top of that spot and paint the plastic 1st, let it dry, see if it's a match. Keep trying until happy with the color then paint the spot on the playfield and clear on top.

#10091 3 years ago

Haters.

Screenshot_20210113-220350_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210113-220350_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210113-220420_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210113-220420_Chrome (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10156 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Nope but it is wired for it. Super easy to install yourself.

Pros wired for it too? Plug and play? Is it suttle on the lowest setting? I am thinking about one but don't want to shake things loose.

1 week later
#10247 3 years ago

I much prefer the original art in every way. The font used on the comic version is a big turn off for me...just doesn't look like right. But great to have choices!

1 week later
#10339 3 years ago
Quoted from Toastin:

OK, I finally joined the Club. I got this for my Daughter for her 7th B-Day. She is super into both pinball and Star Wars at the moment. We spent the last week cleaning it up and adding a bunch of stuff. She even installed the Shaker by herself! Mirror blades are just awesome on this pin. Still need to adjust some rails and the VUK to deal with enraging drains, but otherwise it's beautiful.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So beautiful... congratulations! I have been waiting since August for mine. Should be here next month!

#10359 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

I have a strange problem with my mini-wizard modes. when I start a mini-wizard, it gives me the multiball and if I trap one ball and let the other drain it will show the mini-wizard mode defeated. I do not get victory multiball but the mini-wizard shows solid on the playfield and I move on to the next missions. I tried loading an older code, but it still does the same. anyone run into this problem before? On a SW premium.

I think this is normal/correct behavior?

#10379 3 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Just joined with a NIB Comic Pro this weekend. Wow what a great game. Sad to see Guardians go but this thing just shoots so good. I’ve talked myself out if picking it up for a few years and glad I finally joined. Love the Comic art.

Did you buy from a distributor with stock or had you been waiting for Stern to do a run? Wondering if mine might be coming sooner than expected...

1 week later
#10420 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I may be wrong but I don’t think you have to turn off stacking, you can chose to stack or play individual modes even when you have stacking enabled.

I wondered about this...this seems to be true from what I have seen in videos.

#10427 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I've been thinking about giving this game a try. Any issues with the new comic versions coming off the line?

Comic version has been officially discontinued. I wouldn't wait to try and find one if that's the version you are looking for. I asked awhile back about any known issues and was told nothing outside of dimples which I expect anyway.

#10434 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Finally joined the club today with my first ever new in box. Shaker motor fitted gives awesome feedback and the speed is incredible.
Also added my first mod with two Tie Fighters and an x-wing added near the flippers.

Can I ask when did you buy yours? I bought mine in August and still waiting on Stern to build and ship it. Were you waiting too or did you buy from a distributor with old stock?

#10450 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Comic pro JUST unboxed!!! Any specific problems straight out of the box to look for?

Congratulations! Was yours backordered or did you recently buy from Distro with stock?

1 week later
#10478 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Anyone else waiting for a OG Art Prem from the current/upcoming run? What's the ETA you have?

I know people are probably tired of seeing me post this...lol...but I am waiting on my OG art Pro since August. My distro reached out to Stern Monday and hasn't gotten a response about delivery time yet.

#10493 3 years ago

Finally! I should have my pin by early April it would seem!

Screenshot_20210323-114304_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210323-114304_Email (resized).jpg
#10508 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Good news for you but bad for me...
I have a Prem on order. Guessing they won't be produced for some weeks still.

Stolen from another thread...

Ugh, my distributor just sent me this from Stern:

As you have probably heard if you tune into global news, manufacturing all over the world is experiencing supply chain issues, and our company is no different. The ports along the West Coast are heavily backed up, congested, and causing delays. You can read about it here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/shipping-companies-look-at-sailing-away-from-choked-southern-california-gateways-11612802085

Based on our original schedule, we were hoping to have finished up Guardians Pro, Star Wars Pro and Star Wars Premium by last week, with Jurassic Park Premium beginning this week.

However, at this time we hope to begin GOTG PRO in the coming days, followed by Star Wars Pro and Premium. Jurassic Park Premium is TBD as we await missing parts (hopefully late next week). Star Wars Pin (Movie Art) should be on track for early next week, with Star Wars Comic Pin sliding to the 1st or 2nd week in April.

Thank you for your patience and we’ll reach out when games are ready.

#10510 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

You know if i knew you in person id respect you alot for your loyalty! Just wanted to say that since you have waited for your game for so long when you could of taken your money elsewhere, your distributor in my mind should throw in free shaker and side blades for your inconvenience and loyalty!

My distro is an awesome guy. He is like 40 minutes away. He will deliver and set up my game at no extra charge. He has bought 2 games from me so far. This is my 1st purchase from him but I send him business any chance I get. Wanna build a good relationship with him. He feels terrible about the wait even though it's obviously not his fault. Wanna due my part to make sure he is around as long as possible!

#10528 3 years ago

My distro got my game in today and it's being delivered tomorrow! Wooooohooooo!

FB_IMG_1617141383806 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617141383806 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617141390613 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617141390613 (resized).jpg
#10543 3 years ago

I'm in like Flynn! Thanks to Troy @ Top Score Gamerooms LLC in Festus, MO!

FB_IMG_1617210983941 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617210983941 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617210991627 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617210991627 (resized).jpg20210331_112128 (resized).jpg20210331_112128 (resized).jpg20210331_112136 (resized).jpg20210331_112136 (resized).jpg20210331_105123 (resized).jpg20210331_105123 (resized).jpg20210331_105130 (resized).jpg20210331_105130 (resized).jpg20210331_105134 (resized).jpg20210331_105134 (resized).jpg20210331_105141 (resized).jpg20210331_105141 (resized).jpg20210331_105147 (resized).jpg20210331_105147 (resized).jpg
#10545 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Congrats! Love the carpet!!!

Thanks! It glows super bright when the 8 4ft fluorescent blacklights are on!

#10547 3 years ago

Anyone ever remove the small screen on the playfield? Mine has a piece of debris on the actual led screen under the housing surrounding it. Wanna make sure the screen actually comes out of the housing before I try to remove it.

#10558 3 years ago

Destroyed the Death Star and got my 1st Victory Multiball! I love this game!!!

20210403_134954 (resized).jpg20210403_134954 (resized).jpg20210403_135020 (resized).jpg20210403_135020 (resized).jpg
#10560 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

nice to see you FINALLY got your Star Wars crujones4life!! enjoy!

Thanks! Was definitely worth the wait...I can't stop playing it!

#10562 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Did you turn mode stacking off? I would recommend it to keep the depth of the game and to get to experience each mode individually.

I haven't but I have been avoiding stacking them. Maybe I will turn it off to avoid the temptation...lol

1 week later
#10565 3 years ago

My Death Star shot is kinda hard to backhand reliably...waddabout yours?

#10568 3 years ago

I feel like I am getting some distortion or rattling from the speakers or maybe the sub with certain deep sounds...what volume do you guys have your game set to? Is there an equalizer of sorts? If so...anyone care to share their settings?

Edit-I don't have a shaker.

#10570 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I go into utilities, volume, then go to select audio filter and select none on all my Sterns. I have my volume at 10 but i also have external powered subwoofers on all my games that really helps bring out the sound. I tried 4 different subwoofers on Star Wars and found 8" subwoofers fit the lower frequencies of the game the best.
Ive had NIB backboard speakers from Stern show up blown with a crackle before. Contact Stern and tell them your games serial # and the issue and that its only a week old and they will take care of you im sure. Or buy some better speakers, my BKSOR has Rockfords in it and they sound alot fuller then stock Sterns.

You know I was really paying attention to the sound when playing tonight and I think the speakers are fine it is just a couple parts (like lightsaber duel) where the bass really rumbles. Not used to that on my older pins. I turned it down to 12 and I think it sounds great. I put it in DJ mode and played several pieces of music with the volume louder and the sound was great. Thanks for the info!

#10571 3 years ago

My best game so far!

100 Tie Fighters
Escape from Boba Fett (lost)
Lightsaber Duel (lost)
Jedi Master
Completed 3 of 4 mini wizard modes (Death Star was left)

20210412_000200 (resized).jpg20210412_000200 (resized).jpg
#10572 3 years ago

Sorry for all the posts but I have another question. During Hyperspace Multiball the ball sits under the Death Star for awhile before coming out unless I hit it...is that correct?

#10578 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

My auto plunger is a little off right now and usually hits the left target on the three-bank, but sometimes hits the middle and sometimes even glances off to the left of the left target. But when I manual plunge, it hits dead center on the 3-bank every time.
Does anyone know what adjustment needs to be made to the auto-plunger? I don’t think the trough or rail has any issues because the manual plunge is so spot-on...
P.s. I LOVE the Topper! The video in the post above is a little too focused on the issue he had initially with the unit that Stern corrected. I feel like it’s playing with a kind friend when R2 beeps and turns while I play...

Mine does this sometimes too. I guess just normal variance?

#10586 3 years ago

Mine does this sometimes too. I guess just normal variance?

Ok so mine is missing the bank enough now to be annoying...is there a way to remedy this outside of manual plunging?

Edit...this is regarding button/auto plunge missing the 3 target bank.

#10589 3 years ago

I was playing escape from tatooine and tie fighter multiball started. I made a bunch of shots then escape from tatooine lit again (orange arrow and big light). I swung away with Lea as Luke. But no victory multiball and the mode was over even though still had tie fighter multiball...did I not finish the mode? Does it time out?

#10592 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Did the barge explode? That’s when it ends

I don't think so...so I guess I just suck?

#10601 3 years ago

There are 2 screws on the left ramp that aren't screwed into anything. I assume this is for the Millennium Falcon? I wonder was this originally designed to be included and then removed to save some monies? If I buy the original Stern Millennium Falcon does it just screw in there with those 2 screws? I am not big on mods but was considering the MF. Thanks!

#10629 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

If the rumors of Mandolorian is true, I doubt they make any more of these

Well June will be 4 years for this title to be in essentially continuous production.

#10630 3 years ago

If the rumors of Mandolorian is true, I doubt they make any more of these

They usually announce a last call...They haven't done that yet to my knowledge.

#10637 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

for those going (very) deep in the code, is the wizard mode becoming harder if you reach it with a 2nd hero ? and so on with the 3rd, and than the last !?
btw, did someone already succeed to make it 4 times to WM ??? i mean while playing normally

Damn you are a way better player than me!

#10639 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No mount... remove lower screw on ramp, slide falcon post through, and use the nut from the screw on the falcon post. There is a little L bracket on the falcon that snugs against the ramp to keep falcon from moving.
Falcon faces LCD when mounted.[quoted image]

Happen to have a link to this Falcon? Is it heavy? You think it causes stress to the ramp?

#10646 2 years ago

Hi! So I was playing tonight. Playing the Death Star mini wizard mode. Tie fighter multiball starts during Death Star mini wizard mode. I make all the shots to blow up the Death Star. Ball is not held in Death Star shot...Tie fighter multiball continues...drain to one ball...then drain...no Victory Multiball! Is that correct? That seems like a huge flaw in the code if Tie Fighter multiball overrides the other modes and leads to loss of Victory Multiball. Can anyone confirm this is the correct behavior? My strategy has been to bring Tie fighter multiball into the mini wizard modes as a safety net.

#10647 2 years ago

Destroy the Death Star: Multiball mode obtained for completing all three Death Star modes. In this multiball, shoot the ramps to light a timed shot at the Death Star. Shoot the Death Star *THREE TIMES* in total collect awards and eventually destroy the technological terror that the Empire has constructed. Completing this round will begin Victory Multiball; this is also a qualification for Jedi Multiball.

OK so I only did it once...

#10653 2 years ago

Han - Endor 1st
R2 - Death Star 1st
Leia - Tatooine 1st
Luke - Hoth 1st

Then stay alive as long as possible! My goal is usually just trying for a Victory Multiball and anything more is bonus. Going to be a long long time before I get to the Emperor I think.

#10661 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Bumping this post from the bottom of previous page.
Same thing happened again tonight. Got to Emperor and won, then Extra Ball is permanently lit. Every time I hit the left ramp after with my second character it holds the ball and does the Extra Ball animation. But it only let me play 2 extra balls, I think.
Anyone heard of this?

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this either. We may not get many more updates so please let Stern know if you are experiencing any bugs. This seems like a pretty big one. I discovered one in Maverick that happens very deep into the game and it sucks to know it will probably never be fixed. There is a Stern email for bug reporting but I don't know it offhand.

#10676 2 years ago

I know I'm in the minority but I like the Stern knock...lol.

Quoted from RipleYYY:

near 2 weeks home, and 2nd visit to the wizard mode, this time trying to better use the multiplicator(s)
missed 2 (or 3 ?) big hyperspace hurry up, did well the overall rest, including a lightsaberduel at 2.2B and a jedi multiball at 2.8B...
fun is still there, and having games like this one did really push your adrenaline
[quoted image]

I don't know how you beat this pin already and twice! Are you ranked like top 10 in the world?

#10708 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Anybody thinking about getting Mando?

Probably pick it up with my December bonus.

#10710 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Be careful...
[quoted image]

Lolololol...I would rage just like Clark too!

1 week later
#10764 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

The old default of 5 is probably the fairest but if you don't stack missions then maybe a 4.

Curious as to what the setting is called for this in the menu? I hate when replays levels, extra balls levels, etc are increased automatically.

#10796 2 years ago

Can you guys (with a Pro) check your up post on the left clear ramp. Does it sit off to the side like this? It seems like it doesn't line up but also doesn't seem to hit the ramp when it pops up...Is this normal? If not does anyone know if the post mech is adjustable?

20210515_165744 (resized).jpg20210515_165744 (resized).jpg20210515_165827 (resized).jpg20210515_165827 (resized).jpg
#10799 2 years ago

Is this a tiny crack? That's what I am trying to avoid.

84ceec95139e7174bd4d644cd6fef2e08f1a633d (resized).jpg84ceec95139e7174bd4d644cd6fef2e08f1a633d (resized).jpg
#10802 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I'd go into test mode and see if the post is hitting the ramp when in the up position. If so, I'd look at the mech under the playfield and see if you can unscrew the mount a bit and move it slightly to the right to center it better. Good luck!

I did that a few times and it doesn't seem like it's hitting it. I will look under the playfield and see if it can be moved relatively easily. Thanks!

#10805 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey guys. Haven’t read a lick of this thread. Don’t know much about the premium and the comic art premium. Is Stern still kicking these out? I really like the look of the comic art Premium. Would love to grab one.
When did the comic art version come out?
Also, are you digging this game? I’ve played the pro and was underwhelmed. Does the premium bring much more to the table? The game could be amazing, hard to judge with the little play I’ve had on it. I’ve been wrong many times before. Thoughts?

New Pro and Premium models are still being made with Original Art. Comic art was retired.

#10807 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Was the comic art just a small limited run then?

Limited by time and not by number. Certainly way fewer exist than original art.

#10810 2 years ago

Anyone have a manual or access to part numbers? I want to order an extra sheet of decals for stand-up targets and drops. Thanks! ** SW Pro **

#10813 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Looked through my manual and these are the only mentions of decals I could find.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome thanks very much!

#10814 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I lied, there is this too:
Maybe playfield decals is what you’re after?
[quoted image]

Yes this is it! Thanks again!

#10839 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Every machine has their minor differences but all Star Wars pins (at least after tweaking) should be capable of backhanding from a cradle position the Left Orbit, the Death Star with Ramp Up and the Right Ramp.

Backhand the left orbit? Can anyone do this?

#10842 2 years ago

The spinner shot right?

#10864 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

All modded up and in the lineup. Really liking the mirror blades. Stole someone else’s idea and put the topper plaque on the speaker panel.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those side rails?

#10868 2 years ago
Quoted from Second2Noone:

"Might be hard though"??

Those side rail do look very nice. Question: I noticed that in one pic, "may the force be with you" appears to be illuminated (green). Very nice! But in the second or bottom pic, the words appear white or not "lite" at all? And at the vendors website, they make no mention of lighting. How were you able to do that?

I am curious about that too. Blacklight on in 1st pic (green) and off in 2nd pic (white)?

#10911 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I didn't think you could adjust coil strength in this game. It skips over where those adjustments typically are in other stern machines.

I wondered about this too. Didn't see any options for coil strength.

#10913 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Also wish the adjustment to prevent starting a game from the action button was there like in other Sterns. Sick and tired of unintentional game starts.

I'm pretty sure that is an option...

1 week later
#10957 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

when its friday night and you decide to make a little battle with your son...
and than ball 1 :
[quoted image]
FY son ! (lol inside of course)
and to complete the story, he finish at 21...

The scores you guys put up are absolutely insane! Well done! My best is 1.9 billion.

1 week later
#11003 2 years ago

Anyone else feel like this game has made them a better player? I am putting up higher scores on my other games now and they all seem slower...lol.

#11030 2 years ago

Looks great! Links for Millennium Falcon and Star Destroyer? How are they mounted? Under what circumstances does the Millennium Falcon light up?

#11041 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Still looking for the pin worlds mods (pro) version. Any help much appreciated.

Such a badass mod.

#11046 2 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Hey considering getting a Comic Pro/or Premium when I move into my new house for the family. I have read a few different things here on Pinside and I am not completely sure where to go for my answers so I figured here would be as good of a place to ask my questions as any. Does anyone know if they making more of the comic book versions of this pin? I would prefer the Premium but I keep seeing that it is "retired" and most people who have them are holding on to them. Do we know for sure there will not be any more made on one last run or something of that nature? I am seeing some differing information regarding the pro with some people saying that there will be one more run of comic book pros and some saying there will not be. Anyone know for sure anything about the pros? Thanks for your help and sorry if these questions may have been answered already.

Comic Pro and Comic Premium were officially retired. There will not be any more made. Anyone who ends up with a NIB Comic at this point is buying leftover stock from the previous production runs. There maybe a handful left. Maybe. If you prefer the Comic art just keep an eye out for a used one.

#11048 2 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Any reasons as to why it was such a limited run? I thought they sold better than the original movie versions?

Only Stern knows for sure. If it had sold better than the original art I am sure they would still be in production...I actually much prefer the movie art as the game is based on the original movie trilogy. The comic art on its own is pretty cool (except the weird font) but when coupled with the movie scenes on the LCD...it doesn't work together in my opinion.

#11052 2 years ago

Lots of questions guys...sorry..

1. When scrolling through the instant info I noticed part of this image is really fuzzy. Is that normal?

2. Also every once in a while (probably a handful of times in 400 games) 2 balls will be in the shooter lane. I can't remember if it was after a multiball ended or what but anyone ever notice this?

3. I have some ships and figures I might add to my game. I bought some 20 gauge wire from craft store. That should work right?

4. Sometimes when moving my multiplier during a cut scene (mode start) the sound cuts out from the scene. Is that the intended effect of pressing action button or flipper during a cut scene?

20210616_164932 (resized).jpg20210616_164932 (resized).jpg

#11058 2 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

I replaced the stock Stern balls (before i played my first game) with Carbon Steel balls to ensure they do not magnetise. No issues with several hundred plays so far.

Can the balls magnetize in Star Wars even without magnets? I am using the stock balls.

#11059 2 years ago

Lots of questions guys...sorry..
1. When scrolling through the instant info I noticed part of this image is really fuzzy. Is that normal?
2. Also every once in a while (probably a handful of times in 400 games) 2 balls will be in the shooter lane. I can't remember if it was after a multiball ended or what but anyone ever notice this?
3. I have some ships and figures I might add to my game. I bought some 20 gauge wire from craft store. That should work right?
4. Sometimes when moving my multiplier during a cut scene (mode start) the sound cuts out from the scene. Is that the intended effect of pressing action button or flipper during a cut scene?
[quoted image]

Really interested about this screen. It's the only screen that is fuzzy in quick info.

#11066 2 years ago

Thanks for the ideas guys. I will report back.

#11070 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The info screen does the same fuzzy look on my game. I think it's intended to look that way. When you switch info screens each time every page goes fuzzy for a fraction of a second. It's suppose to probably look like in the movies how the Rebels computers look.

Makes sense...thanks for looking into it!

#11075 2 years ago

Thanks for the ideas guys. I will report back.

I removed all of the balls and checked to make sure they weren't magnetized. I pulled and reced ed the opto connectors. I cleaned the optos. I checked the shooter lane switch and it is tight and functioning correctly. When I did a switched test everything seemed to be working but as the problem is intermittent I don't think that would be helpful in this situation anyway. So how high do you guys have your trough kick out coil set to? I dropped mine all the way down to 176 which is the lowest setting to help prevent sugar lane wear. Could that be the issue? I raised it up to 200 last night and didn't have a problem but I only played a handful of games. Does anyone have their setting at the lowest Number which is 176 and not have a problem?

#11077 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I do the same thing, turn the trough down all the way before any balls played on all Stern NIBs. I find I usually end up between 185-200 cause of the ball not cleanly making it into the lane at the lowest setting so that very well could of been your issue all along. Ill check mine today see where i have it set.
Edit update- well I just checked mine and it's at 176 and no issues

Thanks very much for looking into it. I appreciate your time. I sent Pablo an email. We will see what he says.

#11083 2 years ago

Absolutely smashed my old Grand Champion score! Han Solo. BOOM !!!

20210623_184554 (resized).jpg20210623_184554 (resized).jpg
#11087 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

nice ! and see, as said, nothing impossible
how was the game, did you remind what you have done and/or score big ?

Was super intense...I was shaking! Yeah I save all my scores on Pinside.

#11088 2 years ago

Also, regarding my issue with 2 balls in the shooter lane...Stern is sending me a new pair of trough opto boards.

#11090 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

no lol, i mean, in that game, what have you done to score big ? video mode in X40 ? hyperspace in X40 ? victory lap(s) ?

2 Victory Multiballs (including Hoth for 1st time). 3 mini wizards complete. Won the Lightsaber Duel, Hyperspace Multiball up to 4 balls, and 202 Tie Fighters. Had an end of ball bonus of over 1 billion! Definitely hit a couple 40x shots. It was seriously the most epic game of pinball I have ever experienced!

#11094 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Whos your guys favorite character to use recently? Ive been using Leia as I like her Hoth missions the best and feel shes the hardest to use. Game has been making me come back more and more recently!

I rotate through them all consistently. My scores per character in order are:

Han
R2-D2
Luke
Leia

#11098 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Mine are same except flip R2 and Han. Really Luke has the most missions I think but Leia for some reason it just abit more challenging. I like the missions that are certain characters only like Leias Hoth mission or Lukes Rancor missions, both use the LCD on playfield perfectly also which I really enjoy.

I love Rancor. Which Hoth is unique for Leia? Any other unique missions? I think Luke has unique Endor mission. I need to pay closer attention.

#11099 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I have perfect plays on mine but i think stock rubbers would work best to keep them from jumping the best. Maybe ill throw a set on this weekend and give them a try.

I have factory rubber. The ball has hopped over the flipper once in almost 500 games.

#11103 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I do the same, and use distinctive initials (name) for any high scores I get. That way I can sort of keep track with how well I do with each "hero."

That's a good idea. I wish the game kept track of that.

2 weeks later
#11168 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Where to find ramp decals? Or who can make them for me?

I would order from Stern. (Through a distributor). I recently bought a playfield decal set.

#11170 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

I mean decals for ramps stern never make those

Wouldn't hurt to ask them! Pablo has been awesome in helping me out.

#11172 2 years ago

Has anyone removed their goody bag from their Star Wars? If so, got any pics of what's inside? I know there are extra slingshot plastics and keychain fobs...anything else? Just curious.

#11184 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Anyone able to fix the machine gun reset of the FORCE drop targets on premium/LE’s? I’ve removed, cleaned and resoldered the contact points of the optos on each of the two boards. I’ve read this is a design flaw and I see aftermarket boards for sale here on pinside. Before I purchase the aftermarket boards I figured I would check here and see if anyone has come up with a fix.
Thanks in advance.

Never heard of this...do the targets just go up and down real fast a few times? Pros don't do this?

#11192 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I have one more pin than I have space for and I'm considering mixing up my lineup a little beyond that. All my games are excellent shape or soon will be (restoring Seawitch and BoP now). In one of my senerios I let go of my Star Wars Comic premium. My thought is that it is worth a lot now and I can always repurchase it if I miss it. The problem is I really like the look of the comic version. I'm not sure the normal release would scratch my Star Wars itch later on. Am I crazy to consider parting with Star Wars?
[quoted image]

I would literally sell every other game 1st...but that's me.

#11197 2 years ago

Nitpicking here I guess but does it bother anyone else that Yoda gets cut off sometimes? On ball 3 especially...Do or do not, there is no GAME OVER!

#11201 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mine does not do that. Unless I cut him off before he can finish talking.

I never cut Yoda off. It has happened a hand full of times or so. Usually when the bonus countdown is short and on ball 3. "Try" gets cut off. On balls 1 and 2 sometimes "try" is spoken as the next ball is starting. No one else has noticed this? Version 1.10

#11204 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Is that the only phrase he is saying?

No just the only one that gets cut off...I guess it's the longest phase he says.

#11211 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

I mean decals for ramps stern never make those

Just got my decal set. It has every decal in the game including the ramps.

Edit: no spinner decal, looks like everything else is here though.

20210715_215729 (resized).jpg20210715_215729 (resized).jpg20210715_215939 (resized).jpg20210715_215939 (resized).jpg

#11218 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Where can I find the oem sticker set?

Have your distributor (or any distributor if you haven't used one) order it for you. You can't buy directly from Stern.

1 week later
#11249 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Any tips for securing the stickers pictured here? Both fell off last game, and it is becoming more and more routine. The stickers still seem to have a lot of stick to them, but they don't last too long before coming off.
Still fairly new to pinball and I don't want to mess anything up. I do have the set of back-up stickers that came with the game, but I don't want to burn them just yet (only had the game 6 months). Any other options/suggestions?
[quoted image]

Several of mine were coming loose too. I used this. Zero problems since. Awesome stuff!

Edit...dammit. Just so you know I am talking about the transfer tape and not Broke Back Mountain! I hate my brother...

Screenshot_20210624-232457_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210624-232457_Chrome (resized).jpg

#11250 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Any tips for securing the stickers pictured here? Both fell off last game, and it is becoming more and more routine. The stickers still seem to have a lot of stick to them, but they don't last too long before coming off.
Still fairly new to pinball and I don't want to mess anything up. I do have the set of back-up stickers that came with the game, but I don't want to burn them just yet (only had the game 6 months). Any other options/suggestions?
[quoted image]

I didn't realize the pin came with extra decals. Were they in the goodie bag? If yours is already opened would you mind posting pictures of everything inside? I am curious to know what is included.

#11251 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Browsing on Marco's site says not available. But that's what phones are for, I suppose.

I would ask your distributor. It will be cheaper than Marco if they sell it to you at cost. $46.34 for decal set plus $20 for shipping. That is Sterns distributor pricing.

#11260 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Jk... No extra decals. Just these extra plastics. Must have been another game I'm thinking of with decals.
Thank you for the help on the tape![quoted image]

Thank you!

2 weeks later
#11310 2 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

I have a gameplay question. I've had my SW premium for about three months now. I've tried to find this info in rules, and on the forums and webs, and tried to figure out from gameplay as well, but nothing explains it that I could find:
1) The "escape" lane activates after the second round of force targets. What determines when it deactivates? Sometimes I go in, and it makes one sound, and it stays active. Other times, I hear a different sound, and it deactivates. I tried to pay attention to as many things as I could but was not able to figure out how to keep it active. Is it random, or something else?
2) The three shot multiplier lanes... They sometimes drop to two, or even one. I can't figure out what triggers that. As suggested for the less nimble players, I keep it set at hyperspace/left horseshoe, left ramp, and then right horseshoe. All lighted green. Every time I go to video mode, I don't get the multiplier -- like it went down to two active lanes. I have to move the active lane over at least one, but usually I have been moving it to the right horseshoe to get the multiplier if I'm going to do video mode.
Thanks!

Regarding number 2. As your multiplier increases the number of lanes decreases from 3 to 2 to 1. When this happens (at what multiplier level it occurs) depends on the character. R2-D2 will keep 3 multiplier lanes active the longest (with the highest relative multiplier).

#11314 2 years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! New Grand Champion score! Han Solo. I love this game!

20210815_194543 (resized).jpg20210815_194543 (resized).jpg20210815_194547 (resized).jpg20210815_194547 (resized).jpg20210815_194550 (resized).jpg20210815_194550 (resized).jpg20210815_194638 (resized).jpg20210815_194638 (resized).jpg
#11319 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

That 3B bonus score! How did that happen in a 5.9B score game? That is crazy good!

I had a massive bonus on my 1st ball then I was awarded hold bonus as a mystery award and I kept picking hold bonus for my skill shot.

#11323 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

my friend, to not let you enjoying alone, here's my tonight "training" with the 4 heros beating the emperor again, with Han
and what a mess while i really cant play with Leia (neither some exceptions)...
[quoted image]

Absolutely incredible scores! I can't wait to make it to the Emperor!

#11325 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

Had this SW premium 7 and a half months and only the 2nd time making it to the emperor and 1st time beating him!! 5 ball, no stacking, han solo. got 2 billion on jedi multiball!!
This game really gets your heart rate up and adrenaline going when you're having a great game!
[quoted image]

Beast! No doubt this pin gets the blood pumping!

#11339 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

So left orbit shot is draining every time. Looked to see if I could adjust metal on the right side when the ball shoots out. No luck. Any advice?

Rub your fingertip across the metal guide at the end of the orbit on the right side. If you feel a little bump file it down. The ball smashes into that guide and causes a little burr to form. It's enough to send the ball right between the flippers.

#11355 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

So left orbit shot is draining every time. Looked to see if I could adjust metal on the right side when the ball shoots out. No luck. Any advice?

I just bought a 6 piece mini file set from Lowe's for $4. A dozen or so gentle passes across the burr on the rail and no more loss ball from the orbit down the middle. Do a couple passes and check with your finger if smooth. Repeat until burr is gone.

#11358 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm in:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow your serial number is real close to mine. Got mine 3/31 and it was made 3/29. Did you buy from a distributor with stock (so you weren't waiting for it)?

FB_IMG_1617141390613 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617141390613 (resized).jpg
#11372 2 years ago
Quoted from zatname:

Hi all! Looking at the pinsiders who own the Standard art Premium/LE compared to the Comic art Premium (which I own) I'm wondering why Sales were so low on comic art???

Much lower production numbers on the Comic Art. Star Wars has been in constant production since 2017. Comic Art only ran from 2019 to 2020. I actually much prefer the Movie Art and chose it over the Comic Art. Not to say the Comic Art is bad...it's not (besides the weird font) it just doesn't fit with the movie scenes as well...IMO of course.

2 weeks later
#11429 2 years ago

Many thanks to my new pinfriend Mike @starfighter! Thanks so much for the banner!

received_6096462380427885 (resized).jpegreceived_6096462380427885 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11465 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Looks like mine was right before yours:
[quoted image]

Nice! You just get yours? Congrats and enjoy!

#11468 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Delivered yesterday. Enjoying to so far. The family seems to like it a lot as well, which is a bonus.

Had mine since 3/31/21. It is my favorite pin ever. Really gets the adrenaline flowing during a good/intense game. My high score is 5+billion but never reached the Emperor. The game is fast and mean. If you are a big Star Wars fan I would recommend spending some time with Mando as well. Super fun.

#11471 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Anyone know if this was ever fixed? I looked through the 1.10 readme and did not see it acknowledged.

Xaqery this has been observed by a few of us. Possible to address with the insider update? Although I know the answer is no I'm still going to ask for Midnight Madness!

#11501 2 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Are we gonna get anothwr update on the code or is it done?

Dwight said there were no plans to update the code. That was before Stern Insider though. Really wish we could get one more update...Midnight Madness!

#11515 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

So, tonight I tried to recreate this bug in 1.10. It seems very particular. I entered Escape from Tatooine, then started Tie Fighter mb and could not get Hyperspace hurry up going at all. Tie Fighter locks it out.
OK, start over. Start Escape from Tatooine, get the first shot of Hyperspace hurryup (2nd one that leads to multiball), then start Tie Fighter mb (before collecting the Hyperspace mb), then shoot they Deathstar shot to lock the Hyperspace mb ball. Then that ball is never coming out until all others drain.
I tried the same combo with Destroy the Deathstar mini wiz mode and as soon as Tie Fighter mb starts, the previously blinking hyperspace hurry up that had already started, went away.
So, I think this MAY be a bug that only happens when these particular circumstances happen on top of Escape from Tatooine or it's subsequent Victory mb.
Gonna test more tomorrow. I'm wiped.
EDIT: This is a Pro. I don't believe the Prem/LE has this issue since it eventually would kick out of the Hyperspace loop, but not sure.

Thanks for doing this. Xaqery is it possible to look into this for the next and possibly final update? Aaaaannnd Midnight Madness!

#11524 2 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

great find - thanks for the share - those are a no brainer on Ghostbusters - Where have people found replacement drop target decals for Star Wars?

I had to order an entire decal set from Stern.

#11532 2 years ago

Dwight asked for specific steps and I sent him this:

Ok I was just able to recreate the bug 1st try.

1. Choose any character (I chose Luke) and start a game.

2. Collect one Hyperspace Hurry-up.

3. Get close to Tie Fighter Multiball (say about 30).

4. Start Escape from Tatooine mini wizard mode.

5. Start the hyperspace hurryup but do not collect it yet. (This step took me some time as I don't know what lights the Hyperspace Hurry-up...I just kept throwing the ball around)

6. Start Tie Fighter Multiball.

7. Collect Hyperspace Hurry-up. Hyperspace Multiball will start. (Now that ball is locked and cannot be released until every other ball drains and it is the only ball left in play).

Hopefully he can squash this bug!

P.S. He did say Midnight Madness wasn't going to happen and that any future updates (if any) would most likely be limited to bug fixes. But hey, the game is damn near perfect as is!

#11537 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

What is Midnight Madness???

Sweet ass mode that Dwight sometimes programs into his pins. At midnight in real time the game stops, balls drain, Midnight Madness Multiball mode begins! Was in earlier code (pre 1.0).

#11539 2 years ago
Quoted from DavidCPA:

Does anyone have a copy of that code with Midnight Madness?

Need to be careful with old code as one of the early versions of code was taking out node boards if I remember correctly. I am sure it's in this thread somewhere. I don't remember/know how many versions of the code had Midnight Madness. What's weird is that I am pretty sure Midnight Madness Champion is still listed in the game (if not now it was in a recent version).

#11541 2 years ago

50:35 approximately

1 week later
#11574 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey all, just got my game back from friend I had swapped with for awhile and noticed the plastic on the left ramp had snapped off it appears. I haven't been able to locate this part anywhere but without it just constant ball rejects on the left ramp as it hits the remaining piece of plastic behind it. If anyone knows source to obtain this? Attached picture for reference. I contacted Stern but haven't heard back yet. Thanks in advance![quoted image]

I'd send Stern a weekly email until they respond. Be courteous and patient and they will take care of you.

#11590 2 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Does anyone want a set of Stern art blades? I just installed a set and have the 4 left over. I’d sell these four for $40 if you’re interested.

These the sticky ones or need screws?

1 week later
#11607 2 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Thanks for clarifying
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"dd2fdc6c7e45cedb3423c2c7bacc17400f68bb83-1634791185-1800"};
//]]>

... I often feel like I am the only one that likes the original art and doesn't care for the comic version ... I'm not right in the head though .

Original art is better in my opinion. I had choice of both when I bought mine and chose original art. The font on the Comic Art is whack.

#11622 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

Best go yet. Played as Leia, had one shot left to defeat the emperor and choked. Now young Skywalker, I will die... I'll get you next time, old man!
[quoted image]

Holy shit man that's a serious score! Well done!

#11624 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

Thanks, but can't believe I failed at the last hurdle! Oh well, gives me something to keep aiming for. The final shot was the Hoth ramp too, easiest in the game. Failed, I have...

Well my high score is just under 6 billion and I've never even made it to the Emperor...

#11626 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

4.5 billion of this score was bonuses. Chose hold bonus whenever possible! And I hear you re the emperor, this is the only time I've faced him. Escape From Boba Fett usually brings me undone.

Hold bonus is huge! That's how I got my high score.

4 weeks later
#11687 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

This helps, thank you! Part of my sadness would be losing the comic art as I think it makes the machine. Premium comics are too steep a price difference, but I could upgrade to the standard art without much pain. If gameplay isn't changing a terrible lot, I'll probably just stick with the pro (for a long time as I LOVE this pin lol).

Gameplay really doesn't change at all as when the ball is in the hyperloop your just watching it/them fly around. Very cool certainly...but these games play largely the same.

1 week later
#11692 2 years ago

Question for people with shaker motors who have played at least several hundred games with shaker installed. Anything ever shake loose? Need to retighten screws? Solder joints become flaky or crack? Any negatives at all? Who sells the weakest shaker? Also, during what parts of the game does it shake?

#11694 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

0 problems this far on my premium.

What parts of the game does it shake on?

#11699 2 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

Hi there, i can't stand the noise of the motor of my R2D2 topper anymore.
I will try to make improvements but I cannot open it.
I thought that drilling a hole will allow me to open it but in fact, no, any solutions ?
Sorry for french video

OMG! I cannot believe you just put a drill bit through a $2000 topper!

#11733 2 years ago
Quoted from firebrand007:

Hello everyone, I'd tried my luck with a question a few months ago but will re-post as I'm unfortunately still getting very frustrating moments in the game.
Basically nearly all the time when I send fast balls to the left outer Orbit, it comes back straight between the flippers.
Extending my right flipper doesn't help catching it usually.
Is there something I could adjust on the playfield to help with that ? Some issue with the side to side or front to back level of the playfield ? (doesn't seem to be the case with the phone app I'm using)
Thanks in advance !

Screenshot_20211201-131529_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211201-131529_Chrome (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#11831 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Still haven't found a solution to my problem. About a month after getting my SW COMIC PREMIUM, whenever you open the coin door and then close it you get node board errors and only half the playfield
turns on. Turn it off and back on, still has the same problem. However, if you unplug the machine and let it sit 15 minutes and try it again, everything works fine.
This is not anectdotal because it happens like this every single time.

You buy it new? Have you contacted your distro or Stern? That's where I would start.

1 week later
#11873 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

That’s a good suggestion, I have the leaf switch tool so all good there. Just weird you can’t adjust it like the newer sterns but i guess it’s a new feature. Thx man

Yeah it's weird I thought all Spike 2 games would have adjustable slings, flippers, etc...Maybe it could be added? Xaqery

#11881 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Picked up a Pro today, still running .94 code from 2017.
No key to the backbox and it is not a Stern lock. Can drill it out of course. Instead, I bought a lock picking kit and will try that for shits and grins.
Once accessible, then will update to 1.10 and experiment with updated audio or video.
[quoted image]

Before you update!!! Play some Midnight Madness (I think it's in there on that code) and record it!!!

#11884 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Why did they get rid of it?

Midnight Madness. A special multiball mode that would kick in at midnight. Shows the Cantina Band playing music on the screen during this mode. So cool!

#11886 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I suspect it was due to lack of Disney approval for the mode, or something pertaining to the mode. I'm sure Dwight knows, but he may not be at liberty to say. I wish it was still there.

Yeah I have asked Dwight a few times about it. He said it's not coming back no how no way...never. He was very clear about it. Most unfortunate. I wish someone could do a custom code and just add it into the most recent code...

#11889 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Pomc
Maybe you can save the midnight madness for the rest of us!

Is there a way to copy and preserve this version of the code?

#11893 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

EDIT - Midnight Madness was already removed by .94 code, so I do not have it.

Nooooooooooo!

#11902 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Fpr Premium/LE I have the 0.89 code and the 0.93 code on my harddrive. Note that there was a possibility of killing the fork ramp on early code. But if you want to have a copy, I'll put it up for download for you. Only request in return is a clear and nice video of Midnight Madness.

I have a Pro...or I would!

#11908 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

So this is some fun information to dive into from a Star Wars Pro that was on location all its life. Also been running the same .94 code it shipped with, so these are all accurate Audits with no resets. Tell you what, the game looks fantastic and you'd think it wouldn't based on all the balls played. I needed to shop it for sure and get some elbow grease on to the dirty playfield, but looks brand new.
These audits also show what a damn difficult this game can be if you don't practice what Yoda preaches....Patience. Trap up, make your shot. Was just learning the multiplier feature and now that I've picked the lock, version 1.10 is writing to an SD card. Will be fun to notice the changes for sure.
# STAR WARS PRO V0.94.0 --- SER: 271384 --- SYS. 1.80.0 --- HDW. 3
# AUDIT DUMP EXECUTED: SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, 2022 10:58:31PM
# AUDITS SINCE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 08:10:50PM
1 TOTAL PAID CREDITS 9094
2 FREE GAME PERCENTAGE 24%
3 AVERAGE BALL TIME 0:37
4 AVERAGE GAME TIME 2:20
5 COINS THROUGH LEFT SLOT 6687
6 COINS THROUGH RIGHT SLOT 2240
7 COINS THROUGH CENTER SLOT 6861
8 COINS THROUGH FOURTH SLOT 0
9 COINS THROUGH FIFTH SLOT 0
10 TOTAL COINS 15788
11 TOTAL EARNINGS USD 9,092.75
12 METER CLICKS 36371
13 SOFTWARE METER 0
14 TOTAL BALLS PLAYED 36226
15 TOTAL EXTRA BALLS 223
16 EXTRA BALL PERCENTAGE 1%
17 REPLAY 1 AWARDS 1814
18 REPLAY 2 AWARDS 0
19 REPLAY 3 AWARDS 0
20 REPLAY 4 AWARDS 0
21 TOTAL REPLAYS 1814
22 REPLAY PERCENTAGE 15%
23 TOTAL SPECIALS 72
24 SPECIAL PERCENTAGE 0%
25 TOTAL MATCHES 1058
26 HIGH SCORE AWARDS 7
27 HIGH SCORE PERCENT 0%
28 TOTAL FREE PLAYS 2951
29 TOTAL PLAYS 12060
30 0.0M-24.99M SCORES 923
31 25.0M-49.99M SCORES 1,851
32 50.0M-99.99M SCORES 3,031
33 100.0M-149.9M SCORES 2,010
34 150.0M-199.9M SCORES 1,486
35 200.0M-249.9M SCORES 1,074
36 250.0M-299.9M SCORES 698
37 300.0M-349.9M SCORES 420
38 350.0M-399.9M SCORES 184
39 400.0M-449.9M SCORES 136
40 450.0M-499.9M SCORES 68
41 500.0M-599.9M SCORES 46
42 600.0M-699.9M SCORES 15
43 700.0M-799.9M SCORES 10
44 800.0M-899.9M SCORES 04
45 900.0M-999.9M SCORES 01
46 1.0+B SCORES 10
47 AVERAGE SCORES 133,624,300
48 SERVICE CREDITS 105
49 BALL SEARCH STARTED 417
50 LOST BALL FEEDS 38
51 LOST BALL GAME STARTS 6
52 LEFT DRAINS 4777
53 CENTER DRAINS 25830
54 RIGHT DRAINS 5619
55 TILTS 220
56 TOTAL BALLS SAVED 13346
57 LEFT FLIPPER USED 507776
58 RIGHT FLIPPER USED 546907
59 0 - 1 MINUTE GAMES 488
60 1 - 1.5 MINUTE GAMES 2783
61 1.5 - 2 MINUTE GAMES 2952
62 2 - 2.5 MINUTE GAMES 2284
63 2.5 - 3 MINUTE GAMES 1406
64 3 - 3.5 MINUTE GAMES 864
65 3.5 - 4 MINUTE GAMES 532
66 4 - 5 MINUTE GAMES 421
67 5 - 6 MINUTE GAMES 150
68 6 - 8 MINUTE GAMES 70
69 8 - 10 MINUTE GAMES 14
70 10 - 15 MINUTE GAMES 2
71 15+ MINUTE GAMES 1
72 RECENT REPLAY PERCENT 0%
73 TOTAL MYSTERYS 5249 43% OF GAMES
74 MYSTERY-BIG POINTS 447 3% OF GAMES
75 MYSTERY-BIGGER POINTS 655 5% OF GAMES
76 MYSTERY-BIGGEST POINTS 1456 12% OF GAMES
77 MYSTERY-1X BONUS 415 3% OF GAMES
78 MYSTERY-2X BONUS 891 7% OF GAMES
79 MYSTERY-3X BONUS 1220 10% OF GAMES
80 MYSTERY-EXTRA BALL 181 1% OF GAMES
81 MYSTERY-SPECIAL 45 0% OF GAMES
82 MYSTERY-BONUS HELD 305 2% OF GAMES
83 MYSTERY-LIGHT MYSTERY 528 4% OF GAMES
84 MYSTERY-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 90 0% OF GAMES
85 MYSTERY-LIGHT HOTH MISSION 541 4% OF GAMES
86 MYSTERY-LIGHT ENDOR MISSIONS 702 5% OF GAMES
87 MYSTERY-LIGHT DS MISSIONS 114 0% OF GAMES
88 MYSTERY-LIGHT TATOOINE MISSIONS 663 5% OF GAMES
89 MYSTERY-PLUS 5 PERCENT 100 0% OF GAMES
90 MYSTERY-DESTROY TIE FIGHTERS 1152 9% OF GAMES
91 MYSTERY-SPOT FORCE 968 8% OF GAMES
92 MYSTERY-JEDI TRAINING 558 4% OF GAMES
93 MYSTERY-ESCAPE BOBA FETT 528 4% OF GAMES
94 MYSTERY-LIGHT ESCAPE 165 1% OF GAMES
95 MYSTERY-INCREASE TIE HURRY UP 470 3% OF GAMES
96 MYSTERY-INC HYPERSPACE HURRY UP 441 3% OF GAMES
97 MYSTERY-LIGHT H.SPACE HURRY UP 409 3% OF GAMES
98 MYSTERY-BUMP SHOT MULTPLIER 577 4% OF GAMES
99 MYSTERY-ADD TIME 0 0% OF GAMES
100 MYSTERY-INCREASE SPINNER LEVEL 805 6% OF GAMES
101 MYSTERY-INCREASE SPINNER VALUE 426 3% OF GAMES
102 MYSTERY-START DBL MULTIPLIERS 916 7% OF GAMES
103 TOTAL POPS AWARDS 5205 43% OF GAMES
104 POPS-BIG POINTS 152 1% OF GAMES
105 POPS-LIGHT MYSTERY 154 1% OF GAMES
106 POPS-AWARD 1X BONUS 172 1% OF GAMES
107 POPS-AWARD 3X BONUS 401 3% OF GAMES
108 POPS-ADD MODE TIME 77 0% OF GAMES
109 POPS-ADD A BALL 3 0% OF GAMES
110 POPS-LIGHT EXTRA BALL 187 1% OF GAMES
111 POPS-AWARD SPECIAL 27 0% OF GAMES
112 POPS-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 73 0% OF GAMES
113 POPS-SPOT FORCE 457 3% OF GAMES
114 POPS-SPOT JEDI TRAINING 492 4% OF GAMES
115 POPS-DESTROY TIE FIGHTER 578 4% OF GAMES
116 POPS-INCREASE HSPACE HURRY UP 291 2% OF GAMES
117 POPS-INCREASE TIE HURRY UP 279 2% OF GAMES
118 POPS-LIGHT HSPACE HURRY UP 270 2% OF GAMES
119 POPS-LIGHT ESCAPE 176 1% OF GAMES
120 POPS-LIGHT ENDOR 226 1% OF GAMES
121 POPS-LIGHT HOTH 130 1% OF GAMES
122 POPS-LIGHT DEATH STAR 34 0% OF GAMES
123 POPS-LIGHT TATOOINE 162 1% OF GAMES
124 POPS-INCREASE SPINNER VALUE 468 3% OF GAMES
125 POPS-BONUS HELD 396 3% OF GAMES
126 PATH-JEDI TRAINING 0 0% OF GAMES
127 PATH-OPEN GATE 0 0% OF GAMES
128 PATH-DESTROY TIE FIGHTERS 0 0% OF GAMES
129 PATH-LIGHT MYSTERY 0 0% OF GAMES
130 PATH-SHOT MULTIPLIER 0 0% OF GAMES
131 PATH-ADVANCE BOUNTY HUNTER 0 0% OF GAMES
132 PATH-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 0 0% OF GAMES
133 PATH-PLUS PERCENT 0 0% OF GAMES
134 PATH-BONUS MULTIPLIERS 0 0% OF GAMES
135 PATH-LIGHT HOTH 0 0% OF GAMES
136 PATH-LIGHT ENDOR 0 0% OF GAMES
137 PATH-LIGHT DEATH STAR 0 0% OF GAMES
138 PATH-LIGHT TATOOINE 0 0% OF GAMES
139 PATH-BONUS HELD 0 0% OF GAMES
140 PATH-HYPERSPACE HURRY UP 0 0% OF GAMES
141 PATH-MAX TIME 0 0% OF GAMES
142 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET BOTTOM 19118 158% OF GAMES
143 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 2ND 21834 181% OF GAMES
144 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 3RD 22702 188% OF GAMES
145 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 4TH 22103 183% OF GAMES
146 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET TOP 18678 154% OF GAMES
147 LEFT TARGET BANK COMPLETED 40549 336% OF GAMES
148 EXTRA BALL LIT 389 3% OF GAMES
149 LEFT LOOP 8046 66% OF GAMES
150 RIGHT LOOP 5984 49% OF GAMES
151 LEFT INNER LOOP 10517 87% OF GAMES
152 RIGHT INNER LOOP 42888 355% OF GAMES
153 LEFT RAMP 25933 215% OF GAMES
154 RIGHT RAMP 12495 103% OF GAMES
155 VIDEO MODE PLAYS 220 1% OF GAMES
156 VIDEO MODE PERFECTS 8 0% OF GAMES
157 ESCAPE LITES AWARDED 10897 90% OF GAMES
158 TIE MULTIBALL SUPER JACKPOTS 6 0% OF GAMES
159 HERO PLAYED - LUKE 9874 81% OF GAMES
160 HERO PLAYED - LEIA 556 4% OF GAMES
161 HERO PLAYED - HAN 615 5% OF GAMES
162 HERO PLAYED - R2-D2 922 7% OF GAMES
163 ESCAPE BOBA FETT COMPLETED 3 0% OF GAMES
164 DESTROY THE DEATHSTAR COMPLETED 5 0% OF GAMES
165 BATTLE ABOVE ENDOR COMPLETED 12 0% OF GAMES
166 ESCAPE FROM HOTH COMPLETED 18 0% OF GAMES
167 ESCAPE FROM TATOOINE COMPLETED 11 0% OF GAMES
168 LIGHTSABER DUEL COMPLETED 3 0% OF GAMES
169 TIE FIGHTERS-JEDI MB MET 1 0% OF GAMES
170 JEDI TRAINING - JEDI MASTERS 102 0% OF GAMES
171 TIE FIGHTER ASSAULTS 5896 48% OF GAMES
172 TIE FIGHTER HURRYUPS 5958 49% OF GAMES
173 HYPERSPACE HURRYUPS 1438 11% OF GAMES
174 TIE FIGHTER MULTIBALLS 168 1% OF GAMES
175 HYPERSPACE MULTIBALLS 33 0% OF GAMES
176 VICTORY MULTIBALLS 1 0% OF GAMES
177 JEDI MASTER MULTIBALLS 0 0% OF GAMES
# FACTORY RESET: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 08:10:56PM
# COIN AUDITS RESET: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 08:10:50PM
# GAME AUDITS RESET: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 08:10:50PM
1 TOTAL PAID CREDITS 9094
2 FREE GAME PERCENTAGE 24%
3 AVERAGE BALL TIME 0:37
4 AVERAGE GAME TIME 2:20
5 COINS THROUGH LEFT SLOT 6687
6 COINS THROUGH RIGHT SLOT 2240
7 COINS THROUGH CENTER SLOT 6861
8 COINS THROUGH FOURTH SLOT 0
9 COINS THROUGH FIFTH SLOT 0
10 TOTAL COINS 15788
11 TOTAL EARNINGS USD 9,092.75
12 METER CLICKS 36371
13 SOFTWARE METER 0
14 TOTAL BALLS PLAYED 36226
15 TOTAL EXTRA BALLS 223
16 EXTRA BALL PERCENTAGE 1%
17 REPLAY 1 AWARDS 1814
18 REPLAY 2 AWARDS 0
19 REPLAY 3 AWARDS 0
20 REPLAY 4 AWARDS 0
21 TOTAL REPLAYS 1814
22 REPLAY PERCENTAGE 15%
23 TOTAL SPECIALS 72
24 SPECIAL PERCENTAGE 0%
25 TOTAL MATCHES 1058
26 HIGH SCORE AWARDS 7
27 HIGH SCORE PERCENT 0%
28 TOTAL FREE PLAYS 2951
29 TOTAL PLAYS 12060
30 0.0M-24.99M SCORES 923
31 25.0M-49.99M SCORES 1,851
32 50.0M-99.99M SCORES 3,031
33 100.0M-149.9M SCORES 2,010
34 150.0M-199.9M SCORES 1,486
35 200.0M-249.9M SCORES 1,074
36 250.0M-299.9M SCORES 698
37 300.0M-349.9M SCORES 420
38 350.0M-399.9M SCORES 184
39 400.0M-449.9M SCORES 136
40 450.0M-499.9M SCORES 68
41 500.0M-599.9M SCORES 46
42 600.0M-699.9M SCORES 15
43 700.0M-799.9M SCORES 10
44 800.0M-899.9M SCORES 04
45 900.0M-999.9M SCORES 01
46 1.0+B SCORES 10
47 AVERAGE SCORES 133,624,300
48 SERVICE CREDITS 105
49 BALL SEARCH STARTED 417
50 LOST BALL FEEDS 38
51 LOST BALL GAME STARTS 6
52 LEFT DRAINS 4777
53 CENTER DRAINS 25830
54 RIGHT DRAINS 5619
55 TILTS 220
56 TOTAL BALLS SAVED 13346
57 LEFT FLIPPER USED 507776
58 RIGHT FLIPPER USED 546907
59 0 - 1 MINUTE GAMES 488
60 1 - 1.5 MINUTE GAMES 2783
61 1.5 - 2 MINUTE GAMES 2952
62 2 - 2.5 MINUTE GAMES 2284
63 2.5 - 3 MINUTE GAMES 1406
64 3 - 3.5 MINUTE GAMES 864
65 3.5 - 4 MINUTE GAMES 532
66 4 - 5 MINUTE GAMES 421
67 5 - 6 MINUTE GAMES 150
68 6 - 8 MINUTE GAMES 70
69 8 - 10 MINUTE GAMES 14
70 10 - 15 MINUTE GAMES 2
71 15+ MINUTE GAMES 1
72 RECENT REPLAY PERCENT 0%
73 TOTAL MYSTERYS 5249 43% OF GAMES
74 MYSTERY-BIG POINTS 447 3% OF GAMES
75 MYSTERY-BIGGER POINTS 655 5% OF GAMES
76 MYSTERY-BIGGEST POINTS 1456 12% OF GAMES
77 MYSTERY-1X BONUS 415 3% OF GAMES
78 MYSTERY-2X BONUS 891 7% OF GAMES
79 MYSTERY-3X BONUS 1220 10% OF GAMES
80 MYSTERY-EXTRA BALL 181 1% OF GAMES
81 MYSTERY-SPECIAL 45 0% OF GAMES
82 MYSTERY-BONUS HELD 305 2% OF GAMES
83 MYSTERY-LIGHT MYSTERY 528 4% OF GAMES
84 MYSTERY-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 90 0% OF GAMES
85 MYSTERY-LIGHT HOTH MISSION 541 4% OF GAMES
86 MYSTERY-LIGHT ENDOR MISSIONS 702 5% OF GAMES
87 MYSTERY-LIGHT DS MISSIONS 114 0% OF GAMES
88 MYSTERY-LIGHT TATOOINE MISSIONS 663 5% OF GAMES
89 MYSTERY-PLUS 5 PERCENT 100 0% OF GAMES
90 MYSTERY-DESTROY TIE FIGHTERS 1152 9% OF GAMES
91 MYSTERY-SPOT FORCE 968 8% OF GAMES
92 MYSTERY-JEDI TRAINING 558 4% OF GAMES
93 MYSTERY-ESCAPE BOBA FETT 528 4% OF GAMES
94 MYSTERY-LIGHT ESCAPE 165 1% OF GAMES
95 MYSTERY-INCREASE TIE HURRY UP 470 3% OF GAMES
96 MYSTERY-INC HYPERSPACE HURRY UP 441 3% OF GAMES
97 MYSTERY-LIGHT H.SPACE HURRY UP 409 3% OF GAMES
98 MYSTERY-BUMP SHOT MULTPLIER 577 4% OF GAMES
99 MYSTERY-ADD TIME 0 0% OF GAMES
100 MYSTERY-INCREASE SPINNER LEVEL 805 6% OF GAMES
101 MYSTERY-INCREASE SPINNER VALUE 426 3% OF GAMES
102 MYSTERY-START DBL MULTIPLIERS 916 7% OF GAMES
103 TOTAL POPS AWARDS 5205 43% OF GAMES
104 POPS-BIG POINTS 152 1% OF GAMES
105 POPS-LIGHT MYSTERY 154 1% OF GAMES
106 POPS-AWARD 1X BONUS 172 1% OF GAMES
107 POPS-AWARD 3X BONUS 401 3% OF GAMES
108 POPS-ADD MODE TIME 77 0% OF GAMES
109 POPS-ADD A BALL 3 0% OF GAMES
110 POPS-LIGHT EXTRA BALL 187 1% OF GAMES
111 POPS-AWARD SPECIAL 27 0% OF GAMES
112 POPS-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 73 0% OF GAMES
113 POPS-SPOT FORCE 457 3% OF GAMES
114 POPS-SPOT JEDI TRAINING 492 4% OF GAMES
115 POPS-DESTROY TIE FIGHTER 578 4% OF GAMES
116 POPS-INCREASE HSPACE HURRY UP 291 2% OF GAMES
117 POPS-INCREASE TIE HURRY UP 279 2% OF GAMES
118 POPS-LIGHT HSPACE HURRY UP 270 2% OF GAMES
119 POPS-LIGHT ESCAPE 176 1% OF GAMES
120 POPS-LIGHT ENDOR 226 1% OF GAMES
121 POPS-LIGHT HOTH 130 1% OF GAMES
122 POPS-LIGHT DEATH STAR 34 0% OF GAMES
123 POPS-LIGHT TATOOINE 162 1% OF GAMES
124 POPS-INCREASE SPINNER VALUE 468 3% OF GAMES
125 POPS-BONUS HELD 396 3% OF GAMES
126 PATH-JEDI TRAINING 0 0% OF GAMES
127 PATH-OPEN GATE 0 0% OF GAMES
128 PATH-DESTROY TIE FIGHTERS 0 0% OF GAMES
129 PATH-LIGHT MYSTERY 0 0% OF GAMES
130 PATH-SHOT MULTIPLIER 0 0% OF GAMES
131 PATH-ADVANCE BOUNTY HUNTER 0 0% OF GAMES
132 PATH-LIGHT VIDEO MODE 0 0% OF GAMES
133 PATH-PLUS PERCENT 0 0% OF GAMES
134 PATH-BONUS MULTIPLIERS 0 0% OF GAMES
135 PATH-LIGHT HOTH 0 0% OF GAMES
136 PATH-LIGHT ENDOR 0 0% OF GAMES
137 PATH-LIGHT DEATH STAR 0 0% OF GAMES
138 PATH-LIGHT TATOOINE 0 0% OF GAMES
139 PATH-BONUS HELD 0 0% OF GAMES
140 PATH-HYPERSPACE HURRY UP 0 0% OF GAMES
141 PATH-MAX TIME 0 0% OF GAMES
142 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET BOTTOM 19118 158% OF GAMES
143 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 2ND 21834 181% OF GAMES
144 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 3RD 22702 188% OF GAMES
145 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET 4TH 22103 183% OF GAMES
146 LEFT 5 BANK DROP TARGET TOP 18678 154% OF GAMES
147 LEFT TARGET BANK COMPLETED 40549 336% OF GAMES
148 EXTRA BALL LIT 389 3% OF GAMES
149 LEFT LOOP 8046 66% OF GAMES
150 RIGHT LOOP 5984 49% OF GAMES
151 LEFT INNER LOOP 10517 87% OF GAMES
152 RIGHT INNER LOOP 42888 355% OF GAMES
153 LEFT RAMP 25933 215% OF GAMES
154 RIGHT RAMP 12495 103% OF GAMES
155 VIDEO MODE PLAYS 220 1% OF GAMES
156 VIDEO MODE PERFECTS 8 0% OF GAMES
157 ESCAPE LITES AWARDED 10897 90% OF GAMES
158 TIE MULTIBALL SUPER JACKPOTS 6 0% OF GAMES
159 HERO PLAYED - LUKE 9874 81% OF GAMES
160 HERO PLAYED - LEIA 556 4% OF GAMES
161 HERO PLAYED - HAN 615 5% OF GAMES
162 HERO PLAYED - R2-D2 922 7% OF GAMES
163 ESCAPE BOBA FETT COMPLETED 3 0% OF GAMES
164 DESTROY THE DEATHSTAR COMPLETED 5 0% OF GAMES
165 BATTLE ABOVE ENDOR COMPLETED 12 0% OF GAMES
166 ESCAPE FROM HOTH COMPLETED 18 0% OF GAMES
167 ESCAPE FROM TATOOINE COMPLETED 11 0% OF GAMES
168 LIGHTSABER DUEL COMPLETED 3 0% OF GAMES
169 TIE FIGHTERS-JEDI MB MET 1 0% OF GAMES
170 JEDI TRAINING - JEDI MASTERS 102 0% OF GAMES
171 TIE FIGHTER ASSAULTS 5896 48% OF GAMES
172 TIE FIGHTER HURRYUPS 5958 49% OF GAMES
173 HYPERSPACE HURRYUPS 1438 11% OF GAMES
174 TIE FIGHTER MULTIBALLS 168 1% OF GAMES
175 HYPERSPACE MULTIBALLS 33 0% OF GAMES
176 VICTORY MULTIBALLS 1 0% OF GAMES
177 JEDI MASTER MULTIBALLS 0 0% OF GAMES
# NODE CONFIGURATION
1: ver 0.20.6, part 520-6967-00B, serial 101-100-15329
8: ver 0.20.6, part 520-7017-72C, serial 101-100-25304
9: ver 0.20.6, part 520-7017-72C, serial 101-100-25300
10: ver 0.20.6, part 520-6976-72A, serial 101-100-28779
# TECH ALERTS
CHECK SWITCH #25:10 POINT SWITCH
CHECK SWITCH D-12:RIGHT FLIPPER E.O.S.

12000 plays!

#11953 2 years ago

Add a ball is crucial! Basically gives you a do over on multiball if you time it right!

#11956 2 years ago

I tried to do this with some electric rock guitar cover songs I found. This process is SUPER hard, I applaud your work. I'd totally install this if I didn't feel like a new update is coming any day now to support the Insider Connect and may add/fix things like they have done with some of the other games.

Seriously! Where is our update?!

Edit...seems Dwight has been busy. Munsters got another update tonight.

#11968 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What if I told you that the latest version of my code has midnight madness working?
30 second mark
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3ytStavnbj5aGdyNA

Dude! How?! Please post a link to the code! Please!

Edit- Is this a modified 1.10? Amazing either way!

#11970 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What’s funny is, I had made some changes to the 1.10 code and forgot I made the changes. Late this afternoon I was playing a few games and trying some strategies based on the earlier of 15 billion point video up above.
Suddenly the flippers die, everything dies, the screen goes dark. I’m like what the fuck? This hasn’t happened before. What did I do? (Game time was not accurate and way off and right at “midnight”)
Than the magic happened, and I was like oh yeah I forgot I did that. Awesome!
It’s going to take me some time, but I am going to make a version for all the original and comic art versions, along with the attract mode updates and balls save changes.

You are a fecking legend!

#11973 2 years ago

Can someone please post the steps on how to do this or PM me?

1 week later
#12002 2 years ago

Anyone ever do a straight up stock 1.10 just adding midnight madness (no additions or changes to music or videos) yet for Pro?

#12006 2 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Hi everyone! New member of the club here (Pro model). I love this game: Theme, assets, layout, code…just amazing. One question-where should a left orbit shot land when exiting the right orbit? Left or right flipper? Mine is going SDTM lol
Everything else is dialed in and it’s SO frustrating when I drain on that shot. Love the forum and thanks in advance for any help!!!

Rub your finger along the end of the metal guide on the exit for the right orbit. You will feel a little metal burr. It is caused by the balls smashing into the guide. Take a metal file and slowly/carefully file the burr off. Do a couple passes and check. Repeat until smooth.

#12008 2 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Giving some thoughts to upgrading from the pro to a premium on the run later this year. Thoughts on if this is worth it as I’m still back and forth on it.

Here is how I feel about Pro vs Premium in general. I buy Pro because of the massive savings. SW and Mando. I don't play location pinball (none around me). None of my close friends/family have pinball machines. So for me, my Pros may as well be the only versions of the games because I won't ever have a chance to play the Premium models. Ignorance may be bliss in this situation. The Hyperloop looks cool sure. You know what's not cool? The many posts I have read about problems people have with the Hyperloop. Pros have less moving parts, less mechs, less problems. People will say fixing and adjusting shit is part of pinball. It is to a certain extent. You know what I like doing more that adjusting and fixing shit? Playing pinball. I could buy Premiums if I wanted. I'd rather save a couple thousand and save myself some potential headaches down the road.

#12013 2 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

I’ll do that this evening. Thank you! So, just to be clear, it sounds like it should exit to the right flipper?

Yes.

#12026 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hi all, have an opportunity to trade my mando premium for a Star Wars premium. I haven’t played a Sw premium but have played a pro and enjoyed it. I have LZ premium as well and absolutely love it. I like Steve ritchies designs as they flow well and have speed. To those of you who have played both mando and Star Wars premiums what are your thoughts on both games?

I have both games as Pros. Love them both but if I have to choose, I choose SW.

#12048 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I totally respect peoples preferences, but I will always have a hard time figuring out how the hyperloop can change someones opinion significantly on the entire game. How you can go from hating it to loving it based on one gimmick just doesn't make sense to me. It's literally just a track that the ball zooms around. Really no different than the supercharger on Getaway. You do not interact with it in any way other than loading it when lit. Yes, it's a cool gimmick, but I do not understand how it is a game changer. The only way it actually CHANGES the game is for the worse by taking a super smooth shot and making it more difficult and more likely to reject. The only way it makes sense to me for someone to go from hating a pro to loving a premium on this one is if the pro was set up poorly and the premium was well tweaked and playing perfectly. SW can be very sensitive to set up and can take a good amount of tweaking to play perfect. So I could definitely see someone hating one that isn't set up well and tweaked.
Don't get me wrong...I know I'm in the minority and must be missing something. And I'm also happy for the people that love it because of the hyperloop. This is 100% just my opinion. I'm glad people have the choice so they can pick the one they prefer.

I agree 100% with this. I can see preference for the Premium if you want/like the hyperloop. But when someone says Pro sucks and Premium is awesome...wut?!

#12071 2 years ago

So is this what I copy to the SD card? Or do I need to do something else?

20220208_000533 (resized).jpg20220208_000533 (resized).jpg
#12073 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

You need to flash your SD card with the image.
I have had success with https://www.balena.io/etcher/?
Others use windisk32
https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
You can use either. It's easy. Good luck.

Is what I am pointing to the image that gets flashed to the SD card? Sorry, I am not good with this kind of stuff.

#12092 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Good to know!!..thanks for the info!
but how do we know it has been retired? Why couldn't they produce more next year?

It is widely known at this point that no more comic editions will be made for Pros and Premiums. You may still be able to get a SW Pin Comic Art.

1 week later
#12131 2 years ago

This update was a big disappointment for me. I had a long back and forth with Dwight months ago about a hyperspace multiball bug...and it wasn't addressed. Dwight is awesome and usually very attentive to his games. I hope another update follows soon with additional bug fixes and polish. Man I was so excited...then I opened the read me.

Edit...anyone else disappointed with this update? Please Dwight, give us some bug fixes at least! Xaqery

#12133 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

@crujones, I doubt we will see another SW update.
has anyone tried to see if midnight madness can still be unlocked with the new code? I'm reluctant to try it because I have a great custom v1.10. If anyone would like to know how to unlock it on v1.10, shoot me a pm. (it requires pinball browser, '10 class' 8 gig+ SD card, and a computer that can write to SD cards).

I dunno...Munsters had a couple updates recently. If Munsters can get some love certainly Star Wars can!

1 week later
#12182 2 years ago
Quoted from Broy1189:

Just joined the club! Curious if anyone knows where I might be able to find replacement target decals?
[quoted image]

$46.34 plus $20 shipping is what I paid through my distro.

20210715_215939 (resized).jpg20210715_215939 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#12312 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How do you get jedi mb?

Destroy 100 Tie Fighters
Win Lightsaber Duel
Finish Escape from Boba Fett
Play through all modes and mini wizard modes.
Achieve the rank of Jedi Master

#12314 1 year ago

Exactly! I've never done it.

1 week later
#12364 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks. That's different from what I was looking for but I'll keep it in mind if I get airballs on those shots.
These are what I'm looking for. I know I can get them if I order the full plastic set, but I probably don't need them that badly. I may reach out to a distributor and see if it's possible to just order the clear plastic portion of the set from Stern.[quoted image]

Distro is way to go. Call them with part numbers you need.

#12385 1 year ago

Star Wars has to be one of the highest selling pins of all time for modern day Stern. It has been ran for 5 years. It is in like every arcade that has pins. I don't know that Stern ever retires Star Wars while Spike 2 is their system of choice.

1 week later
#12406 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

5 ball is not valid.

Of course it is, when compared against other 5 ball scores.

#12414 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Why do the bonus X lights start to disappear?
You start with 3. It goes to 2. Then to 1.
Then comes back to 3. I think it comes back to 3 when it resets back to 2x.
Thanks.

As your bonus multiplier increases the Xs decrease from 3 to 2 to 1. R2 keeps higher number of Xs longer (with a higher multiplier) than other characters.

#12419 1 year ago
Quoted from firebrand007:

Any tips on managing to send the ball to the left orbit ? I'm playing a Pro and have trouble shooting the orbits when I have to do it for the boba Fett mode for example.

Orbits are tough on mine too. Right orbit harder than the left.

#12430 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

When I hit the flippers before plunge I get points. Usually 10 points.
What's up with that?

You need to adjust the 10 point switch to not be so sensitive. Either adjust the rubber or the switch itself of necessary. Just north of the Force drops on the left side. When hit it should make a random sound effect (like Vader breathing).

#12432 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Just in case anyone is looking!

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium)

Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my absolutely mint HUO Star Wars Premium. Stock with no mods. I'm the 2nd owner, 115 total plays, like-new condition! No issues whatsoever and no wear/flaws to speak of. On...”

7 days ago

Eau Claire, WI

WildRover

How does this amazing pin pass through 2 owners with only 115 plays?!

#12434 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I would imagine code updates

Yeah, possibly depending on build date. Mine was built 3/31/21 and by then you couldn't reset the total games played.

#12438 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I feel like you're mocking me. hahahaha
The 10 point switch?
However it kind of makes sense bc I replaced the force targets with clear drops and a light kit so I was messing around in that area for a couple days.
Just north of the targets there's a switch that does that? Is it in the switch tests? I'll check it out! Thank you.

Lol...not mocking you brother.

Resized_20210426_212847 (resized).jpegResized_20210426_212847 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#12478 1 year ago

***Last call (final run) for Star Wars is this August! If you have been waiting, now is your last chance for a NIB!

Screenshot_20220713-162043_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220713-162043_Email (resized).jpg
#12481 1 year ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

If you look lower in the newsletter it says "Only run of 2022" for Star Wars, implying its not the final run. Not sure which is accurate.[quoted image]

I wouldn't chance it if you want a NIB!

#12494 1 year ago

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. The theme integration with movie scenes and music is the best that has ever been done IMO. My favorite pin ever. Yes it is an be difficult. Some games I might score 100,000,000 but my high score is over 5 billion. The mini wizard modes are reasonably attainable. So many ways to play with different characters and different paths. Love it!

#12498 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Great point on the theme integration. I especially love the Darth Vader VS and escape from Boba Fett modes.

Lightsaber Duel!!!

#12509 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I have had mine since 18 and love it. About to get a Mando Pre to go next to it.

Yes! They look good together!

20210902_172832 (resized).jpg20210902_172832 (resized).jpg
#12522 1 year ago

There is a little metal burr that forms on the guide on the orbit exit on the right side. Run your finger along that metal guide, you will feel it. Carefully file off that burr. No more SDTM.

#12525 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

File it off? How?

With a metal file. I bought a set of mini files for like $10 at lowes. Just do 1 pass at a time and recheck with your finger. Doesn't take much.

#12530 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Worked like a charm, now I can safely shoot the left orbit.
The right orbit is a little wonky tho. The rubber at the end, near the spinner can move the ball a little bit at the last second. The rubber seems to have a switch behind it, anyone know what the switch is for?

10 point switch. Makes cool sounds like Vader breathing, R2 rtooing...

#12535 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Just added the Stern millennium falcon. I’m not much of a mod guy but this should’ve been included from the factory. It’s such a bare spot on the playfield. I made a quick bracket out of lexan with a scroll saw and it plugs right in.

Where did you get the Stern Millinneum Falcon? Do you have the part number? Also, got a pic of your bracket?

#12537 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I got mine from little shop of games, link below. It’s Stern part number 511-7887-00. I think it’s a little pricey but I couldn’t find it anywhere else. I’ll get a picture of the bracket tomorrow.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/playfield-parts/figures-and-toys/led-lit-millennium-falcon-ship-assembly-for-stern-star-wars-pinball-machine-511-7887-00/

Awesome! Thanks!

#12546 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I love Star Wars and enjoyed this machine for a few years but I'm planning to exit the club and get a Godzilla Premium (despite the potential 18 month wait). I jump in and out of pinball a bit so I tend to lose touch with pricing given the craziness of the last few years. What's an appropriate sales price for a 2016 Star Wars Premium HUO (2nd owner) that has low plays and in excellent/mint condition -- other than minor normal playfield ball dimpling. It has some minor aesthetic upgrades (can be uninstalled) including the common addition of a Imperial Star Destroyer, plus a couple tie fighters, asteroids, Slave 1 and a after market sound card for hooking up a subwoofer. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'd say $7500 to $7700 depending on location and how fast of a sale you are looking for. I personally think it should be selling for more (and it will once it goes out of production).

#12550 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I'd say keep SW. It's a much better pin imo.

I concur. It's me favorite.

#12559 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

I've got the comic pro edition and it's beautiful
I know this sounds crazy but I play my older
pins more but I'll never sell this because
it is such a strong link to my 10 year old self back
in 1977.
When it's on and I'm playing i go back in time...some
powerful shit man[quoted image]

I have the same banner!

20211112_183938 (resized).jpg20211112_183938 (resized).jpg
#12583 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

The pro is still great game

The pro is a phenomenal game!

#12584 1 year ago

How does one bend lexan without breaking it?

#12598 1 year ago

So it appears every single Spike 2 pin just got a code update. Star Wars is now at 1.21. Mostly just a bunch of insider stuff. Still no bug fixes...help me Dwightbewon Kenobe, you're my only hope!

#12608 1 year ago
Quoted from mpsa:

when they came out with insider connected didn't they say the kit would include the apron for machines that needed it at no price difference?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did.

#12615 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Do we know if they will make any more Comic Art Premiums? Thanks!

No sir. Original "movie art" only.

2 weeks later
#12674 1 year ago

My favorite game ever. It can be brutal sure. But then you will have a great game and what a rush! This a rare pin that I never get tired of. I usually play several games in a row when I play. Once I get a decent score or to a mini wizard mode or 2 I am content for the day.

2 weeks later
#12721 1 year ago

Extra Ball for 100 Tie Fighters. Extra Ball from pops award. Extra Ball from mystery scoop. Extra Ball from completing a set number of missions. 4 Extra Balls per game under standard settings.

#12734 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:Has anyone heard of a Pro model coming in yet? I have one on order but no news, are they going to skip straight from SW Premium to 007?

Some distros have had some Pros for sure. Not sure if still on the line or in the queue for this month again.

#12735 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Has anyone heard of a Pro model coming in yet? I have one on order but no news, are they going to skip straight from SW Premium to 007?

Check with Mad Pinball. They have some SW Pros available as of a few hours ago.

#12737 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

You're missing one. I get an extra ball for a score too but I can't remember what it is. It usually happens right around 100 tie fighters.
At least I think I do. Hahaha

Extra Ball shouldn't be awarded for score by default. Definitely an option though.

1 week later
#12788 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Talk me down!
I'm considering selling my Star Wars Comic Art Premium to get the new Bond table. I love Star Wars and the comic art premium is freaking BEAUTIFUL. But I don't play it as much as I used to after getting Godzilla.
Will I regret it? They're not making more comic arts (and I hate the non-comic version art-wise in comparison). In contrast (to my Godzilla pin), Star Wars is a much "simpler" game with less mechs, and more straighforward old-school pinball. And its freaking beautiful.
Anyways, I'm considering swapping it out, and thought I'd get some opinions from the SW club!

You'll have 2 to 5 years to buy Bond. Play it a bunch 1st.

#12812 1 year ago

Gonna try and make me a mount for the Millennium Falcon. This the right stuff and thickness?

20220916_210625 (resized).jpg20220916_210625 (resized).jpg
#12816 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That's what I use to make most of my mounts for mods these days. I am able to pick a small sheet of that up at my local Lowe's.
I usually will make a pin drawing on the plastic covering of the general shape I want, then cut that out with a Dremel. I'll then clean the edges up with that Dremel and then sandpaper to get the edges smooth. Then holding it steady on a flat surface, ill drill the hole such that it can secure to the desired post/nut. I've had great success with this method.
It's a bit crude (and I'm sure there are better ways) but in areas that are hidden to the eye (because this technique can tint/darken the plastic area), once you have your shaped plastic, if you hold a lighter about 4-6 inches underneath the plastic at an area that you would want to bend, in a few seconds you see the plastic start to droop a touch. At that point you can quickly bend/curve the plastic to the desired shape. Hold it in steady for a few seconds in that desired shape and then once cooled, the shape holds pretty dang good n strong. That's how I did my Falcon support bracket (tip: drill the hole first, before bending the plastic so that you're drilling on a flat surface without having to contend with plastic arcs/bends, etc).

Thank you very much for the detailed response!

#12828 1 year ago

I gave up on making a mount for the Millennium Falcon. It was way harder than I thought it would be. I just used some spacers and put it on top of the ramp.

20220917_212429 (resized).jpg20220917_212429 (resized).jpg20220917_212407 (resized).jpg20220917_212407 (resized).jpg
#12831 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Really?! What was giving you trouble?

Bending the damn Lexan. Tried cold, with a hair dryer, and with a lighter. So frustrating...lol.

#12834 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Blew up a good score today
[quoted image]

Beast! My best is 5.9 billion default settings and post locations.

#12838 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Day one with my Pro:
[quoted image]
Blew up one particular ball. With the multiplier at 40x, I got a 500M video mode, 1200M hyperspace hurryup, plus a lot of activity during a big stack of Tie Fighter and Victory multiballs together. Also tacked on +5% score twice after that for 300M each, and the last ball's bonus was 500M and held.

Booooooooooooooooom!

#12840 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So had this happen yesterday. Chip out of the clear down to the bare wood by the drop target. I sent Stern and email, but from what I've read about this sort of thing i dont expect much from them. I'll send my distro a pic also.
[quoted image]

They will probably send you a clear coat touch up kit. Can use some Hard as Nails clear polish in the mean time.

#12846 1 year ago

All Spike 2 games were just updated. Reset issue has been fixed.

#12851 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Yup, just me hoping it was $99 instead of $199. For those whom have done it, I’ve got one pinsiders opinion…
Do you see value in the insider connect for Star Wars.

I'd buy 2 for SW and Mando at $99. I'm out at $199. I'd still have to buy the door mount cause I hate the way it looks on the apron.

2 weeks later
#12924 1 year ago
Quoted from OhmEye:

Well, if Insider Connected with online updates and achievements isn't substantial, I tend to agree I don't expect anything else. Which is a shame really, I think SW is an ideal game for cooperative multiplayer and there is so much potential for collaboration gameplay. Imagine each player playing as a different character and mode stacking to destroy the deathstar and kill the emperor!

Waddaya say Dwight? One more real update with coop mode added in addition to bug fixes (the hyperloop multiball bug). Xaqery

3 weeks later
#12979 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

When I shoot the outter orbit from left to right the ball goes SDTM. I know this is a common issue, but I am not finding info on what to adjust to fix. Anyone have links to fixes? Thx

Start at post 12522.

#12983 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I have a Mando pro and I’m jumping in this week with a SW prem. I blame crujones4life for posting SW next to his Mando in his line up. Next he is going to rope me into his BTTF nonsense.
I hope this elicits the same fun that I get from my GOTG Pro that is bolted to the floor at my house. Big thanks to King_Jelly and all the fantastic guys at Little Shop of Games. They are amazing.

Haha, your welcome!

20220804_202931 (resized).jpg20220804_202931 (resized).jpg
#12988 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

King Jelly Rocks!!
These are King Jelly Games from LSoG !
[quoted image]

2 SW Pro?!

#12991 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Wait.. if you zoom in it appears the plastic ramps were changed to steel.. maybe it’s hard to sell it that way??

Ahhhh...that's Logan's old Pro.

#13002 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I moved the outlane posts to the easiest position and that made things a little better. I’ll have to look into the Star Wars posts from pinball life.
I also had to adjust the entrance/exit guide to the Death Star shot. Every time the ball was released it was going SDTM. It it seems a bit better
I also saw it mentioned here a few times, but didn’t see the answer, what exactly is that extra post in the goody bag for?

Extra post you say? What kind?

#13010 1 year ago
Quoted from dutchi:

Some of you lucky fellow pinheads own Mando and SW if you had to pick wich one wich one would be staying and is more fun?
I have a comic prem and i was wondering if i should trade my SW prem or Godzilla prem for Mando. The sounds on Mando or also epic.
Thanks

If I could only keep one it would be Star Wars. Easy choice for me and I love them both.

1 week later
#13067 1 year ago
Quoted from SwarthVader:

I know the Death Star on the Pro edition doesn’t explode, but it *looks* like some kind of ramp might come down from the bottom somehow. If it can’t, then I don’t know why it has those lines on the bottom hemisphere that seem to align with the left inner loop. Can someone provide a definitive answer on this?

Made from same mold as Premium Death Star.

#13078 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Installed. It actually makes the left outlane the same size as the right after.

That's pretty badass.

#13114 1 year ago

I wouldn't (and won't) go past version 1.10 until reset issues are addressed. Plus can we get a fix for hyperspace multiball bug?!

#13116 1 year ago

Everyone has different reasons for going Pro or Premium or LE. I chose Pro because I much much prefer the art, the cheaper price, and less mechs to worry about keeping up. Same reason I chose the Pro for Mando (although the art is similar between Pro and Premium). Probably be a Pro buyer on almost any new Stern I would buy for those reasons.

#13140 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

How do you earn, and then use, an add a ball?

Hitting Force drops during multiball. Button will glow orange. Hold down button for add a ball.

#13147 1 year ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

UK poster here. Anyone any idea when Stern is taking SW out of production?

At this point I could see it staying in production as long as the Spike 2 platform is being used for new pins. Having said that, if you want a new one, I'd still buy one asap. Price increase coming 1/1/2023.

1 week later
#13192 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Take the used one, probably cheaper and the nicer comic artwork (which is also more rare). Nobody really cares for warranty.
Also 500 plays like new.

I will take the opposite stance. Not even considering the fact that I much prefer the OG Art. A 2 year warranty (a real warranty) is huge. Peace of mind, baby!

#13196 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Having them side by side comic art for the win!

Was the downvote necessary brother? We're all SW fans here.

#13198 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Thumbs up and thumbs down are provided by the site to show you agree or disagree with a post! Nothing personal

Yeah your right. I forget that sometimes.

#13201 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok I was about to ask this very question. I was like “sometimes I see sky blue lights, sometimes white… probably something to do with Boba Fett, no idea what to do.”
How many white shots are needed to Boba Fett and when you use it as your power up selection at plunge, is it just lighting shots white, or is it also getting you closer to starting it (Ex: if you need say 5 white shots for BF, does choosing it at plunge now only make it 3 shots)?
Also, I’m guessing this is a really F’ing good bonus…
[quoted image]

That's about my best bonus. And yeah, that's a serious bonus!

#13210 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

Wish I read this two days ago I literally did the same thing

I may be interested in the 2 I circled if you aren't using those particular ones...PM me a shipped price to 63016 if so. Thanks!

Screenshot_20221202_135229 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221202_135229 (resized).jpg
#13219 1 year ago
Quoted from MitchMitchell:

Question(s), does anyone know how to light the Jedi Multiball insert? I finally beat the wizard mode and it never lit before, during or after. Also I checked the online vids of others and their insert didnt light for them during the wizard either. 1 Last thing, other's had a 4 ball mb for the mode but mine was a 2 ball; did Dwight change it to 2 ball at some point during updates?
Thanks for any insight!
-Mitch

[email protected]

Please send email about the Jedi Multiball Insert.

Xaqery (don't forget about the Hyperspace Multiball bug too)

#13241 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

So I have had my Star Wars pro now for 8 days and have 555 plays on this machine already. Kind of concerned I’m wearing the thing out. I always see people stating like 700 lifetime plays on units they are selling that are many years old.
Yes it’s my first Pin so I don’t really know. I mean regardless of what folks say I’m gonna just keep wearing this thing out, just curious.

Awesome! It's meant to be played brother! Just keep it clean. Wipe down the playfield and ramps with your cleaner of choice (Novus 1 for me) and wipe the balls clean and change them every 500 to 1000 plays or whenever they look pitted. It will outlast you, rest assured.

2 weeks later
#13297 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Pro owner here - been eyeing that MFalcon mod that goes over the left ramp which matches more the Premium/LE. Any of you pro owners have that and would you recommend?

Yes and yes!

20220917_212407 (resized).jpg20220917_212407 (resized).jpg20220917_212429 (resized).jpg20220917_212429 (resized).jpg
#13305 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

*edit* I'm speaking with LERmods now for clarification (though if anyone here has any immediate thoughts on whether ramp screwhole spacing changed between runs, I'm all ears!)
Question for folks with the LERMods Millennium Falcon, should it mount at a bit of an angle as I have mine? Wasn't quite sure how the mounting points work, or if the holes on the ramps changed between runs...
[quoted image]

The ramps have never changed. 100% sure of that. Everyone has their Falcon mounted differently on the Pro. Mine isn't tilted at all. Just used a bunch of washers to raise it up. I did not use a separate mount as some others have.

#13329 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

I used to get this almost every fifth game the first 50 or so games. I’ve since put about 150 more plays on and it’s seemed to have fixed itself. I didn’t change any trough eject power or anything else so my guess is it’s a mechanism alignment issue.

My Star Wars has done this in the past as well. I'm pretty sure whenever it happened before it was after a multiball ended. Probably just a timing thing. Haven't had it happen in quite some time now.

#13342 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

This happens regularly thanks to a software bug. If you use an add-a-ball (earned by completing Force during one of the planet multiball modes) just before another ball drains (so the add-a-ball ball-saver just came on), both of those balls will be kicked into the shooter lane before it plunges them.
If that's not the case (and it wouldn't be if you're talking about single ball play), the most likely culprit is the shooter lane switch not registering, so the game thinks the ball didn't make it there and tries again.

Xaqery and don't forget the Hyperspace Multiball bug!

#13358 1 year ago

I heard that the ball save that you could enable for the scoop to account for SDTM was removed from the most recent update. Can anyone confirm this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
356 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crujones4life. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=crujones4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.