IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bond_gadget_007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#808 6 years ago

How come no one talked about the Dead Flip reveal video of the premium? I for one think Prem looks to take this game to the level it should be at. Not to mention it was running way better code than you guys have right now... Hyper loop and light show were amazing, even Elwin had to actually try hard to blow up the death star (more balanced package for sure).

#813 6 years ago

"...all it had was some additional movie clips and sounds."

Was scoring not also toned down and more balanced? New ball save animations, new danger warnings too. Prem just seemed to play harder like GB or IM but they couldn't put their finger on why exactly.

#817 6 years ago

Surely getting up to 6 balls in the Hyper-loop at once should affect gameplay a little over the pro. But no one seemed to get more than 2 or 3 in there so far at once... I know there's no physical lock or anything, but unclear what else it does

1 month later
#1263 6 years ago

I prefer how the Prem plays overall, given how few toys exist on this pin. Anybody know if Dwight plans to tweak scoring at all? Once tournament players find out Death Star MB gives you all the points, they will hit 20 Bill and game might get banned.

Also what's up with 2-Way combos equal 130K points? That's like less than 1 penny in a Billion point game!

1 month later
#1755 6 years ago

“Beating the emperor twice in one game”

Boy that sounds like a Lot of work. Can’t you just hang out in “Death Star MB” and reach 13 Billion without even blowing up the toy? It only takes about 5 minutes. Did the newer code address this imbalance at all...? Does anyone care?

#1759 6 years ago

You’d think instances like this, that companies would allow open source coding by amateurs without getting accused of, “layman's might burn up our boards, we don’t trust them”. Lol

Samsung caught their own phones on Fire! Now Stern’s board are burnin’ up. A garage hacker could not do any worse!

#1987 6 years ago

“I hit video mode once with multiplier at 40X [for 650,000,000]”

So does that mean video mode multiplers do work afterall? I’m confused

1 month later
#2323 6 years ago

I believe state of the union mentioned fixing score balance on SW... this is vital because as long as death Star multi-ball is worth 10x more than anything else in the game, posting scores should be taken with grain of salt (unfortunately).

Especially since blowing up the death Star is not required to blow up your score to the billions during DS MB

2 weeks later
#2534 6 years ago

‘Just installed 1.00 on Pro, but I now have issues with the Hoth shot: the flippers are dead and ball drains 3 times in 5 games.’

Can anybody help this guy out?

#2581 6 years ago

Still noticing lots of R2-D2 love, even after more perks/abilities were added to the other three characters. Danger’s last stream scored GC and a 2.9 Bill hyper loop shot using R2. Anybody score high with the other characters in 1.0?

1 month later
#3262 6 years ago

'...no idea where the billions even came from when I put them up.'

Is the consensus this is a good thing for pinball, bad, or just different? My brain is having a hard time accepting the same shot/animation/call out is sometimes worth peanuts and other times worth a boat load. Kinda feels like I am gambling or playing the lottery instead of controlling my own destiny.

Metallica has audio cues 'jack f_pot' for x4 running. SW has no distinction. Would love a special call out or animation clip for x20 and x40 to indicate this is not your average shot you just hit!

10 months later
#6289 5 years ago

Can someone try placing 20x or 40x multiplier on left orbit with Spinner Level 4 and tell me if it results in the high numbers I think it will. Should be over 1Bill per shot?

3 weeks later
#6424 5 years ago

Played a SW pro on location and inner horseshoe loop/death star shot kept draining SDTM very often when hit with any pace on the ball. Boomerang drains.

I’m sure it was discussed before. But what was the fix. Pitch angel, tape, or just bad ‘play better’ design?

2 years later
#11236 2 years ago

If you switch force X multiplier shots on-the-fly be careful because most times you will Not get credit for them (reverts to 1X red state). This is due to the switch placement on the ramps for example. It's much later than you think. Nobody pays attention, but the ball rolls over the switch during 1X red state, collects only 1X, then player switches back to green which is too late. So they missed the entire multiplier! haha.

Hoping there is still a strategy to collect during red/green switching, otherwise the whole force X button movement is kinda broken.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bond_gadget_007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=bond_gadget_007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.